PDA

View Full Version : Passion dragon won't breed!

NexusForce
02-07-13, 08:47 PM
My passion dragon won't Breed anyone else having this problem?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-07-13, 09:04 PM
My passion dragon won't Breed anyone else having this problem?

Is it old enough? What's it doing?

jrodt333
02-07-13, 09:08 PM
And what version are you using? Could it breed before?

citius
02-09-13, 01:19 PM
On the version of Valentine, I can't use Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald to breed. But on the Original DS, I can.. I think it's just a bug on the game. Try to breed your Passion on the original DS.

Baraze
02-09-13, 01:55 PM
I can't use infinity, ruby or emerald either on the valentine version. So when I was breeding for Cupid and my infinity I switched back over to the old version. I don't know what the problem is, but it's the pits.

tailsprower
02-09-13, 06:33 PM
I can't use my passion and emerald to breed , should I switch back to original DS ?

henrylucky
02-09-13, 07:35 PM
Ouh, so you can't breed Passion ! I'm understand !
For Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire , I think TL already said that those dragons are craft dragons and not supposed to breed with..
And TL said that They would fix that problem, so on V-day version, all issues(On ND & Original DS) have been fixed :)

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:20 PM
Sapphire, emerald and ruby(dragons you craft) you can not use to breed on regular or valentine version. This is by design.

Infinity you cannot use to breed in Valentine, but you can still breed in the regular game.(by design)

Passion is not in my list to breed on either version. I will check to see if this was also done by design.

FrozenTurtle
02-10-13, 10:02 PM
Passion is not in my list to breed on either version. I will check to see if this was also done by design.

This is by design. The Passion Dragon is not intended to be used to breed other Dragons.

tonguelashing
02-11-13, 12:02 AM
Sapphire, emerald and ruby(dragons you craft) you can not use to breed on regular or valentine version. This is by design.

Infinity you cannot use to breed in Valentine, but you can still breed in the regular game.(by design)

Why can't you breed with infinity by design in the valentines version of the game. That seems kinda strange as it is used to breed diamond hybrids. Why does the v-day edition make any difference. I don't get it?

nylear13
02-11-13, 01:37 AM
I havent tried using passion to breed, but it does appear on my list to breed. so its a bug? I've been wondering what I would get if I tried breeding it

henrylucky
02-11-13, 03:38 AM
I havent tried using passion to breed, but it does appear on my list to breed. so its a bug? I've been wondering what I would get if I tried breeding it

In ND or Original version ?
It's not appeared in VD

nylear13
02-11-13, 03:51 AM
In ND or Original version ?
It's not appeared in VD

original. I don't play ND, hurts my eyes D:

tailsprower
02-11-13, 05:40 AM
Why can't you breed with infinity by design in the valentines version of the game. That seems kinda strange as it is used to breed diamond hybrids. Why does the v-day edition make any difference. I don't get it?

Infinity dragons can travel through time it says in description . Maybe they're doing the " You can't rush love ! " kind of thing . LOL :)

henrylucky
02-11-13, 06:24 AM
original. I don't play ND, hurts my eyes D:

You don't say !
Passion just not appeared on Valentine Ed.

Mani_Sari
02-11-13, 01:36 PM
Passion/Diamond on the original DS just gave me another Passion, I didn't bother trying it again since room is already limited and that dragon can not be traded in the Trading Portal.

Scarletfyr
02-11-13, 02:02 PM

So I have been breeding with Saphire and ruby which means that is why I incurred so many fails. I thought bc of all the trades to make them they would be rare. Now they are useless? That blows my mind

drevo77
02-12-13, 01:10 AM
I cant breed passion dragon either on I phone., not showing in the breeding menu

nylear13
02-12-13, 05:06 AM
went back to valentines version for the rose dragon goal, and found that passion still appears in the to breed list even in valentine's version. put it in the den with planet and got 18hrs, I think its a cupid :D

nylear13
02-13-13, 08:41 AM
tried a few more combinations with passion, I think it just acts as a mirror, throwing out the colours that you breed with it e.g. passion+life = life