PDA

View Full Version : Love Shack - How to build?

AkumaNeko
02-07-13, 05:51 PM
I have the love shack that is greyed out till I get a goal. What goal do I need to complete?

Thanks!

AkumaNeko
02-07-13, 06:25 PM
Nvm....found out how :) Need to get the entwined seedling first :D

wassupbaby
02-08-13, 12:48 AM
You need to complete : Strangeness in the air in order to get Love Shack

wassupbaby
02-08-13, 12:49 AM
Also check out this topic . There's lots of info. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45753-Coming-Soon-Castle-Story-Valentine-s-Day-Edition

mikeran
02-09-13, 10:49 PM
I been busy doing quests using the love shack then as I was about to do another item to craft it is now locked and say something like inventory full never seen this before it was open before then I only crafted 1 of the 2 items I need for the quest now I can't finish it any help

maguar
02-09-13, 10:56 PM
I think the quest you mean is to craft some walls? If so you've reached the limit on walls and need to sell some. Please note that the serenade tower is also a wall.

debsbaked
02-09-13, 11:56 PM
I think the quest you mean is to craft some walls? If so you've reached the limit on walls and need to sell some. Please note that the serenade tower is also a wall.

Finally! This is the answer to my question, I hope! Currently crafting a fountain, so I can't check. But my other device with much lower levels is allowing pink walls andi could not figure out how to "un-fill"!! Thx!! :)