PDA

View Full Version : Flowers seedlings (Entwined)

dragonian_momma
02-07-13, 04:58 PM
Has anyone gotten the seedlings from the old flowers yet, or do I need to buy new flowers to get the seedlings to pop up?

PS... Love the new update! (But, man, is it hard to wait or my energy to refill enough! I'm so impatient! ;) )

Edit: These seeds drop from all of the original flowers, mushrooms, old logs, tree logs, plants in logs, dead trees, weeds. They also drop from all of the new valentine plants. You can also get them as gifts from your neighbours.

In my (maguar's) opinion red mushroom circles seem to give the best result. If you need to get lovecupines as well it's probably better to collect from the valentine plants. Please note that all valentine plants can be crafted in the Love Shack.

foxxiegirl
02-07-13, 05:00 PM
Has anyone gotten the seedlings from the old flowers yet, or do I need to buy new flowers to get the seedlings to pop up?

PS... Love the new update! (But, man, is it hard to wait or my energy to refill enough! I'm so impatient! ;) )

The 3 or 4 i got came from the Purple flower.

maguar
02-08-13, 02:26 AM
I think I got like one from an old flower. I've got about 10 from red mushroom circles.

tasjatjuh157
02-08-13, 03:12 AM
?ve only got one from a yellow flower so far. Ive tended 10 this morning, 0, just now 5 again again nothing! I will try the red mushrooms but so far they just gave me the dust.

frustrating, especially with the 30 energy, its really to low I cant even harvast my weat or collect from me building of i want to get the materials i need if i dont want to finish my goal in 2 months time, epecially if all the valentine stuff is temperaly

Love the update though!

dng1234
02-08-13, 05:43 AM
I just harvested 20 old flowers (5 blue, 5 purple, 5 white, and 5 orange) and not a single seedling. I harvested the red mushroom circles last night and only got kissing dust. I've only gotten one seedling so far and that was when the missions first appeared. Not a one since though. Is this a rare drop or am I just in my dry season? Anyone know what the best old item to collect from for these things? Are the new flowers guaranteed drops of the seedlings? If so they might be worth investing in. Thanks!

mymummy789
02-08-13, 06:18 AM
Unfortunately, I have found the most reliable source of the seedlings is from the new - gem only - plants that require chopping (not the tending regularly ones).

Anyuszko
02-08-13, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately, I have found the most reliable source of the seedlings is from the new - gem only - plants that require chopping (not the tending regularly ones).

Tending ones gives enough too, I found 8 pieces in a few hours (got one on every 3rd-4th tend)

debsbaked
02-08-13, 07:45 AM
This morning I got one from the log with the leaf sticking up.

laVirtualCloset
02-08-13, 11:41 AM
I've gotten 5 kissing dust from the Blue-flower Penstemon and one entwined seedling but I don't remember where it came from. I know it was from the old items because I didn't have any of the new stuff.

maguar
02-08-13, 11:45 AM
I got one from a tree log.

OpeningCeremony
02-08-13, 12:32 PM
i just got one from the talinum auranticum (flower that gives orange petals) and on my other account i got it from the rocket larkspur (flower that gives purple petals).

blurbie
02-08-13, 06:31 PM
I got 5 in no time by chopping the new weeds, bought with gems.

jammr
02-08-13, 06:59 PM
got mine from old ones only

onemansmiracle
02-08-13, 07:53 PM
I got all my stuff needed from tree log... And use the seedling craft more gem flowers ;) Have to cut down 50 or so everyday,enough supplies for everything..almost.

gwcastle
02-08-13, 09:10 PM
I got 5 from red mushroom circle (1 out of 8 or more collections), 1 from harvesting crops, and 1 from tending flowers. I feel the red mushroom seems the most effective more since it also provides kissing dust at a very high chance.

jovanisto
02-09-13, 07:24 AM
I got my 2 (for quest +1) from a log. I'll try the red mushrooms next - i'm out of mushrooms anyway.

jovanisto
02-09-13, 08:01 AM
I purchased a pink flower penstemon (for gems) and it drops oneevery time ! Also you can gift seedlings ! Received one from a neighbor this morning. I guessmy real quest is going to be these pink jewels...

jovanisto
02-09-13, 10:57 PM
I take it back. I got tow seedlings in a row, and then nothing. "high chances of seedlings". Wow I counted 2 in 20 tendings, that's 10%, and that's not "high chances". Even worse with the other flower I purchased, Sprite Blossom, also advertised as "high chances of seedlings", outcome so far : 0, as many tendings as the penstemon.

tasjatjuh157
02-10-13, 11:57 AM
It isnt giving me any ''high chance'' of seedlings, high red petales yes. I would have hoped the ge plants would have gave me more then regular ones but from what i got so far its exactly the same..

bbarra
02-10-13, 03:24 PM
I've gotten over 15 with red mushroom circle and patches, the new pink plant you have to craft. I have 6 patches, 1 circle and 3 pink plants and maybe 3 or 4 times a day I wll harvest them all at once and I get lots of glimmer dust also. I got 1 seedling from Mr. piggy once. You get a few red petals from the pink flowers also.

friscosharkboy
02-11-13, 08:15 AM
In the market, the description of Playful Trillium states that it gives a high chance of dropping Entwined Seedlings. I get about one drop in 15 or 20 waterings. That does not seem high to me. Is it a bug?

mamareader02
02-11-13, 08:17 AM
The amorous weeds drop seedlings every time for me,and they're cheaper!:)

friscosharkboy
02-11-13, 08:49 AM
I don't have gems to buy Amorous Weeds, which also state they have a high drop rate for seedlings. TeamLava needs to fix the drop rate issue.

mamareader02
02-11-13, 09:01 AM
Only thing that gave me a seedling dropping that wasn't valentine related was dead log.

jovanisto
02-11-13, 09:47 AM
I agree i got more seedlings from my red mushrooms circles.

friscosharkboy
02-12-13, 08:41 AM
I am getting much better drops from the Playful Trillium now. About one in eight I would say.

1_kiki_1
02-12-13, 06:35 PM
What are the odds, in percentage, of getting an entwined seedling from the valentine flowers? They all say there's a 'high chance' of a drop, yet on many occasions I have cleared all of my flowers (14 for now) and have had no seedlings at all.
In the last two clearances I got 3 out of 28, which is only 10%, and to me that doesn't really seem like a 'high chance' of an entwined seedling drop.

Em_storm
02-12-13, 09:50 PM
I haven't been keeping track of drop rates, but my very first entwined seedling before I had any of the pink plants came from the blue flower (penstemon?). I also got them from the purple rocket larkspur, the flowering bush that normally gives white or orange petals, the brown mushroom circles, and the red mushroom circles. The red circles are my favorite so far because they give glimmer dust, kissing dust, mushroom, and seedlings, often more than one thing at a time. I also got kissing dust from harvesting crops.

gwcastle
02-12-13, 10:31 PM
My red mushroom circles' yield is pretty bad today. I have a total of 8. Most time they gave mushroom only. Occasionally they drop kissing dust. I haven't got a single seedling from them today yet. I feel TL heard our complain about the valentine flowers and downgraded the yield from mushroom circles. In this way we won't feel the pink flowers are useless compared to the mushroom circles.

gwcastle
02-13-13, 01:11 PM
Yesterday I noticed production of entwinded seedlings from my red mushroom circles' yield became pretty bad. Coincidentally my valentine flowers (I have three) started to give seedlings at a good chance (1 per 3-6 watering). Today I got the same feeling. TL probably heard our complains and improved production from the pink flowers. Yes!!!

wassupbaby
02-13-13, 06:42 PM
I noticed that magic garden also drops entwined seedling.

rosewaterlily
02-14-13, 11:44 PM
Has anyone gotten entwined seedlings from the pink mushrooms? I only get kissing dust/glimmerdust/mushrooms so far when I collect. Kind of lame for a gem item (luckily, I crafted it).

maguar
02-15-13, 01:21 AM
I've gotten them from the pink mushrooms

gwcastle
02-15-13, 03:40 PM
Maybe the best way is asking neighbors to send them as a gift. Now I get 2 everyday from my kind neighbors. My flowers gave ~3 after countless collections everyday. I don't even have spare energy to think about the pink gem. Also I haven't seen a single pink punkupine in two days.

rizzola
02-17-13, 07:01 AM
In my inventory I have 6 entwined seedlings. But when I check the Eager Thomas goal it says I have 4/5. Any idea why? Do seedlings given by neighbours not count?

newstarr
02-17-13, 08:30 AM
In my inventory I have 6 entwined seedlings. But when I check the Eager Thomas goal it says I have 4/5. Any idea why? Do seedlings given by neighbours not count?

Me too!

maguar
02-17-13, 02:15 PM

The goal is to gather not have them. It doesn't count the ones you had before starting the quest.

MBRBTBRB
03-22-13, 05:03 AM
There is at least one plant which has a great drop-rate for entwined seedlings: the Flowering Bush (the one with pink flowers that you get from crafting Valentine Botany in the Love Shack) drops them about every third collection. I've now got four of these bushes so I have no problem getting plenty of Entwined Seedlings. So what are you waiting for, get some of these bushes!

MBRBTBRB
03-22-13, 02:49 PM
p.s. you can also buy the pink Flowering Bush from the market for 20 gems (remember you can craft it for free in the Love Shack). The market description actually says high chance of Entwined Seedling!