PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors not receiving materials requests

cocobumpy
02-07-13, 03:29 PM
For the last three days, my neighbors have not received my requests for permits. As a result, I am unable to expand. Please advise. Thank you.

roosfamily
05-02-13, 09:04 AM
For the last three days, my neighbors have not received my requests for permits. As a result, I am unable to expand. Please advise. Thank you.

The same is happening to me right now. I've tried to delete and reinstall the game but nothing changes.

mykillingbox
06-07-13, 09:26 PM
hello,

seeing as there is already a thread for this i posted my message here instead of creating a new one. i'm having the same trouble. i sent out requests for materials, and i'm not getting any messages saying "a friend responded to your request for help..." though i noticed that i'm getting additional materials. i got good neighbors, i usually construct a community building or two in a day. anyone else having the same problem?

roosfamily
06-09-13, 05:33 AM
hello,

seeing as there is already a thread for this i posted my message here instead of creating a new one. i'm having the same trouble. i sent out requests for materials, and i'm not getting any messages saying "a friend responded to your request for help..." though i noticed that i'm getting additional materials. i got good neighbors, i usually construct a community building or two in a day. anyone else having the same problem?

How many nbr do you have? Can you see all of them in your nbr list? Or you're missing someone? Because the problem with me was that they were too many, and the game apparently showed up only the inactive ones. I've spent a full afternoon deleting a lot of them and now all works well.

mykillingbox
06-10-13, 10:23 AM
How many nbr do you have? Can you see all of them in your nbr list? Or you're missing someone? Because the problem with me was that they were too many, and the game apparently showed up only the inactive ones. I've spent a full afternoon deleting a lot of them and now all works well.

hello roosfamily!

not that many, about 150-something. i noticed that when i check the parts needed window, some parts get added but i don't get the "a friend responded to your request..." post on my wall. :(

mykillingbox
06-15-13, 06:46 AM
ok so i did a little experiment. i get material requests all throughout the day, so what i did was i granted them then sent requests back. i did this at different times in one day. i noticed i only get requests granted at around midnight to early morning PST time and nothing for the rest of the day. any administrator who can enlighten me on this? this is getting me really frustrated...

maguar
06-15-13, 05:51 PM
I think you might have sent more than 20 requests in a day. If so 20 requests get sent to neighbours. On the following game day the next 20 get sent out. If those 20 neighbours are playing at that time they'll respond then. This will continue until the requests have gone out to all the neighbours you sent to. So sending more than 20 a day can clog up your system and slow things down as some neighbours may not be playing or may be away. It's best to only send 20/25 requests to neighbours that you know play daily. Doing this will get your your responses faster

lindsayew
05-20-14, 09:09 AM
I have a big delay from when I request permits / materials. As soon as midnight comes, the permits / materials arrive. So annoying.