PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Cupid Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

[S8] Elsa
02-07-13, 11:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KuRqtEh.png

Struck by Cupid's arrow and need extra Gold to breed those amazing love themed Dragons? Join us in a NEW sweepstake to show off your Dragon breeding s****s!

Sweepstake and Rules:
Starts: Thursday, February 7th at 11am PST
Ends: Wednesday, February 13th at 11am PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Cupid Dragon for 1 entry!
- EVOLVE Cupid Dragons to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can participate in this sweepstake through any version on any device:
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for iOS (http://itunes.apple.com/app/dragon-story-valentines-day/id594076335)
Dragon Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544)
Dragon Story:Valentine's Day for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon5)
Dragon Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon)
Dragon Story: New Dawn for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon2)
Dragon Story for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Dragon-Story/dp/B008OOYALE)

Updated with list of winners!

http://i.imgur.com/K44t2bt.png

RotomGuy
02-07-13, 11:45 AM
Oh that's an intresting raffle. Thank goodness Cupid isn't White, I'd never afford it.

mammami08
02-07-13, 11:48 AM
Oh that's an intresting raffle. Thank goodness Cupid isn't White, I'd never afford it.

Do you meen the food amount they eat? I then suspect this one eats more than the whites like passion and ceasar.... But don't know since i havn't tried breeding it yet...

topherocious
02-07-13, 11:49 AM
Cupid Dragon = Red + Purple, 18hrs

Good luck everyone!

moosehay
02-07-13, 11:54 AM
Cupid Dragon = Red + Purple, 18hrs

Good luck everyone!

Listed as red and white in my market...

LilMzB4Life
02-07-13, 12:01 PM
Thank you for making this available for all devices. Good luck to everyone.

davewin
02-07-13, 12:14 PM
Holy smokes! I got one first try!!!
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupiddragon.png

tonguelashing
02-07-13, 12:16 PM
Breeding my first one now, Cupid is 18 hr breed time.

davewin
02-07-13, 12:20 PM
Close-up of egg. I might speed him up to epic later if I feel like.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidclose.png

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:31 PM
Keep getting stupid charms and a Titan. No more gold purchasing for me. 120 was enough. Oh well. Will be a long wait.

jennyh30
02-07-13, 12:31 PM
If you breed more than 1 do you get more than one entry? Or do you only get multiple entries if you evolve to epic?

Tina_Marie66
02-07-13, 12:44 PM
Oh I can't wait to get this one:)! Sooooo cute

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:45 PM
I'm usually good at getting the dragons needs for a contest. But I swear it was hard feeling them to epic. Now that I can afford the rush rooms I hope I can feed them properly. I want that gold! Though I feel some Beezlebubs will outright buy the dragons because they can.

krisypie1
02-07-13, 01:13 PM
Got my Cupid Dragon Second Try Magic/Fire 18 hrs.

BethC828
02-07-13, 01:15 PM
I get that you breed a purple and red dragon to get the Cupid dragon. But how do I get a purple one?

lollipop_rp
02-07-13, 01:19 PM
I get that you breed a purple and red dragon to get the Cupid dragon. But how do I get a purple one?

Breed red x blue to get purple,

JessyKaulitz
02-07-13, 01:19 PM
You get the purple by breeding fire and water :) Good luck

BethC828
02-07-13, 01:20 PM
Ok that's what I thought lol. Perfect my purple will be ready soon! Thanks!

JessyKaulitz
02-07-13, 01:28 PM
GOT IT!!!!
First try with purple named wonk level 4 and fire level 6 named pompi ;)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)

Tina_Marie66
02-07-13, 01:34 PM
YaY!! I got mine! Yes! Super excited! Congrats to all that also got one too:)
Question Please.....is the contest on how many you get, or is just one fine? Are the chances of winning greater if we have more than one? Thanks so much:)

grondai
02-07-13, 02:38 PM
YaY!! I got mine! Yes! Super excited! Congrats to all that also got one too:)
Question Please.....is the contest on how many you get, or is just one fine? Are the chances of winning greater if we have more than one? Thanks so much:)

Don't even try. You will only have a 1/300000-400000 chance for each ticket. They need to create a new type of competition

grondai
02-07-13, 02:41 PM
Close-up of egg. I might speed him up to epic later if I feel like.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidclose.png

I remember when it used to be possible for me to get 500k food. Not anymore

mityaj
02-07-13, 03:10 PM
Got 18h breeding time on 3rd attempt (after two common charms). I guess its just rare, not super rare, so most people will have it soon. As for chances of winning $5K - slim to none ;-)

jmterao
02-07-13, 03:27 PM
Ok, how did this happen?

I put my Fire Dragon level 7 and my Magic dragon lvel 4 together and got an Elf Dragon...... Not that I am complaining as I wanted one but it was unexpected...

jewelz22
02-07-13, 03:30 PM
I got a elf just a few days ago.....I'm confused....

rinabunnie
02-07-13, 03:36 PM
The cost of feeding has gone up so much, you'll spend 5k gold buying food to feed it! Low level dragons get to 2000 food in one feeding and that isn't even lvl 9?!! I love this game but....

Back on topic, I have one but I f doubt it will be lvl 10 in time.

jmterao
02-07-13, 03:42 PM
I got a elf just a few days ago.....I'm confused....

Well thats two of us :)

Got a few charms which I expected and then a planet. Which is ok too as I didnt have one.

Delforce
02-07-13, 03:49 PM
Hmmm... Been tryin to get a Titan for few days, but no luck. So now tried to get a Cupid and guess what? 32 hr breed time. ROFL I love this game :) Really wanted a Titan :)

Afishkiss
02-07-13, 04:19 PM
Ok, how did this happen?

I put my Fire Dragon level 7 and my Magic dragon lvel 4 together and got an Elf Dragon...... Not that I am complaining as I wanted one but it was unexpected...

You got a Elf from Fire/magic?! This might be a glitch or something coz Elf is Green and yellow...

DragonHeart0
02-07-13, 04:29 PM
Ok, I've been trying for elf for almost 2 weeks now with NO success . . . But I never thought of trying red and purple! ��

tuskmage
02-07-13, 04:32 PM
You got a Elf from Fire/magic?! This might be a glitch or something coz Elf is Green and yellow...

You read it wrong he/she is not getting Elf, he/she getting Else lolx..

davewin
02-07-13, 04:52 PM
Hey guys, I just leveled up a Cupid. Enjoy pics.

Egg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving1.png

Baby
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving2.png

Teen
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving3.png

Adult
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving4.png

Epic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving5.png
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving6.png

ShelDragonia
02-07-13, 04:57 PM
Heya All! I was actually trying for the right heart so i was kinda shocked when I got the cupid! I've got 2 left heart..2 magic and a charm yet still no right heart,,any suggestions?? And my cupid egg actually came from my Super and charm breeding.

jmterao
02-07-13, 06:35 PM

Yep that's what happened. I have bred that pair 7 times now trying to get the valentine dragon. So far I have gotten four charms, one elf and one planet. Right now it looks like another charm is cooking.

I assumed it was a glitch as there is no green in the pairing. I think either it's a glitch or TL threw it in there to confuse everyone.

mammami08
02-07-13, 06:49 PM
Yep that's what happened. I have bred that pair 7 times now trying to get the valentine dragon. So far I have gotten four charms, one elf and one planet. Right now it looks like another charm is cooking.

I assumed it was a glitch as there is no green in the pairing. I think either it's a glitch or TL threw it in there to confuse everyone.

And yesterday Di4ann(sorry if i got you tag wrong) breed a passion with virtue and forest (also impossible combo) so maybe it's just all teh love thats in the dragon air or that the suggestion of a suprise spontanius breeding we are seeing ;)

Just wish my dragons spontalusly breed me a ceasar instead of charm or magic ;)

NeferTsukia
02-07-13, 06:53 PM
...cupid is a cute baby. And it's also an okay epic. But juvenile creeps the heck outta me, and adult just looks... Odd. :p

Still trying for passion. Gah!!

maximinidan
02-07-13, 06:58 PM
I didn't get the sweepstakes message on my ipad... is that normal.
and also, I've gotten three titans so far trying to breed the cupid... arg.

jmterao
02-07-13, 07:00 PM
And yesterday Di4ann(sorry if i got you tag wrong) breed a passion with virtue and forest (also impossible combo) so maybe it's just all teh love thats in the dragon air or that the suggestion of a suprise spontanius breeding we are seeing ;)

Just wish my dragons spontalusly breed me a ceasar instead of charm or magic ;)

LOL I keep hoping for a spontanious diamond but I dont think its gonna happen.

I tried nearly 20 times for a Passion. I finially said enough of that. IF I get a valentine I might go back to trying, dont know. I tend to waste too many gems on pairings that I know are not what I want :p

sibeipekchek
02-07-13, 07:07 PM
Was that a limited period dragon?

Djeaton
02-07-13, 07:53 PM
I'm trying for either a RightHeart OR a Cupid, and got the Cupid on the 4th attempt of breeding Fire with MistMoth. Still trying for that RightHeart though.

jmterao
02-07-13, 08:38 PM
Ok after wasting 500 or so gems :/ I brought one of the charms up to be old enough to breed and crossed it with my fire. First time out the gate got the Cupid. Finally!

msvidkiller13
02-08-13, 07:21 AM
Titan & Fire Kindle :) 18 Hour

mandylollig
02-08-13, 12:35 PM
I did get him the first time but i am to late for the gold

Baraze
02-08-13, 12:44 PM
We all can't have the mindset that we won't win. The past users surely all didnt think that way. Whether I've a good chance or not, the pace for this one, as opposed to the other games is less frantic. I got two back to back cupids. I know how to produce food quickly so I may get both to epic in time. Afterwards I threw two infinities In the den because I had almost every dragon I wanted and got my 3rd infinity. With luck like that I'm going in!

Though I'm pretty sure "no name" will win!

FrozenTurtle
02-08-13, 04:14 PM
I did get him the first time but i am to late for the gold

The sweepstakes is still ongoing so you still have time. It will end on February 13th at 11 AM PST.

codenamezebra
02-08-13, 06:04 PM
Ugggggg I give up! Blew through some gold again....(i really need to buy myself some self control!!)charm charm charm magic left and right hearts and more charm!! If I see another charm I am going to lose my mind... trying now titan and fire and another charmmm.... for kicks I bred virtue and super....odd combo to get the winter dragon then a wizard.... hmmmm

betsyb514
02-08-13, 06:19 PM
Ugggggg I give up! Blew through some gold again....(i really need to buy myself some self control!!)charm charm charm magic left and right hearts and more charm!! If I see another charm I am going to lose my mind... trying now titan and fire and another charmmm.... for kicks I bred virtue and super....odd combo to get the winter dragon then a wizard.... hmmmm

I feel your pain!!! Might have been cheaper to buy him outright! I leveled up a Magic and a Charm, not like I don't have a ton of those after the half heart fiasco, and got the Cupid after 3 more tries. Good luck!!!

codenamezebra
02-08-13, 06:32 PM
I feel your pain!!! Might have been cheaper to buy him outright! I leveled up a Magic and a Charm, not like I don't have a ton of those after the half heart fiasco, and got the Cupid after 3 more tries. Good luck!!!
Good point should have just bought him!! What did you get it with...titan and fire 5th try and another charm!! Cant even get a planet ...still in my quests been trying forever all I get is charms... hoping cupid isnt like my nemesis planet dragon but its beginning to look that way... my purple and red dragons must be very unlucky....thanks for the wishes of luck! Hope they help me!

davewin
02-08-13, 06:41 PM
Keep on trying guys, I hope a forum user wins the contest this time. People who play but don't use the forums should be disqualified :P

kwhales
02-08-13, 07:03 PM
Keep on trying guys, I hope a forum user wins the contest this time. People who play but don't use the forums should be disqualified :P

I know. They sign on just to enter the contest. I hope a regular poster wins to. At least one.

mommeeof4
02-08-13, 10:00 PM
I got my cupid on my second try.! I used titan and planet. First I bred a charm. I seem to have some luck with the red dragons. Yellow on the other hand... Not so much. Lol

EmeraldMystery
02-09-13, 03:11 AM
How do I enter? Don't have Cupid yet though.

Baraze
02-09-13, 03:28 AM
I know. They sign on just to enter the contest. I hope a regular poster wins to. At least one.

It would be nice to say congrats to someone who you regularly see here. But someone doesn't need to post on the forum to enter the contest. I encounter players everyday who don't even know the forum is here. They play everyday and to about their lives without ever googling teamlava. And these are new and very high level players. Gold spenders. Folks who started and didn't even register a name for themselves.

So as fun as it would be, more than a third of dragon story players would be disqualified for not being in the forum. That being said, just let me win ONE contest!

Baraze
02-09-13, 03:29 AM
How do I enter? Don't have Cupid yet though.

You need to have a Cupid to enter.

Lienyty
02-09-13, 05:54 AM
so for chance to win not only I have to get cupid, I also need to evolve it to max lvl? or the number of lvl just increeses my chances?

Baraze
02-09-13, 07:38 AM
so for chance to win not only I have to get cupid, I also need to evolve it to max lvl? or the number of lvl just increeses my chances?

You get 1 entry into a raffle like contest when you hatch a Cupid.

You get 10 entries if you hatch it to epic, level 10.

So lets say you have two cupids. That's 2 entries. If both are epic, then that's 20 entries. The more "tickets" in a raffle the higher of a chance you have for your name getting "pulled" or "grabbed".

gotalotaluv
02-09-13, 07:42 AM
Yanno how diamond works as a replicator at times? I was just wondering if anyone who has a cupid and a diamond has tried to breed it with diamond and if it replicated or if it gave a difft hybrid or maybe one of the cupid parents? Just wondering.

gotalotaluv
02-09-13, 07:49 AM
nevermind .. I got anxious and tried it ... 16hrs ... even a cupid and diamond will give ya a charm. Where's the charm in that? lol

kathykm
02-09-13, 07:58 AM
Yes, just bred a Cupid with Cupid and diamond, first try!

sweetstuff525
02-09-13, 08:07 AM
Can't get it yet so I decided to try to get origami or Cupid at same time with pink and planet voila I got origami ... Tried it again got magic

So again decided to get Cupid or super dragon ....with athletic and magic and I got super dragon first try

Very happy since I didn't have origami or super
But I'm still without Cupid

MomsHouseofSweets
02-09-13, 11:21 AM
Hard to enter when ya can't get one! LOL

lilylunalove
02-09-13, 12:11 PM
What I've always wondered with these "hatch for 1 entry, evolve to level 10 for 10 entries" contests. Is it only epic form that gives me more entries or do they increase with every level, like level 2 for 2 entries, level 3 for 3 and so on?

LilMzB4Life
02-09-13, 01:35 PM
I think they only count hatching the egg as 1 entry and once you hit epic you get 10 entries. The other levels are obsolete sort of speak. I could be wrong though.

lilylunalove
02-09-13, 02:52 PM
I'm guessing it goes like that too, but want to be sure.

grondai
02-09-13, 03:47 PM
Lol sorry but there would probably be way more than I third. I can't see more than 10k dragon story members on here so probably 390,000 players wouldn't have a chance to enter lol

It would be nice to say congrats to someone who you regularly see here. But someone doesn't need to post on the forum to enter the contest. I encounter players everyday who don't even know the forum is here. They play everyday and to about their lives without ever googling teamlava. And these are new and very high level players. Gold spenders. Folks who started and didn't even register a name for themselves.

So as fun as it would be, more than a third of dragon story players would be disqualified for not being in the forum. That being said, just let me win ONE contest!

gotalotaluv
02-09-13, 04:17 PM
Ok it's official -- they are out there... you can get them. You will probably blow thru some gold, but you can get them. Significant other got tired of listening to me talking about it, so he bought me $20 worth of gold - 530 bars. Already had lft and rt by luck of the Irish I swear... lol. I tried 3 times and got 2 charms in a row and a magic. I showed him how to work it and he not only got my cupid dragon, but got the titan and the planet I've been trying for forever, AND he got me the passion too - he got curious and read the goals and then wanted to see the egg shots in the forum. Yelled out - "Babe, can I get some passion for this passion?" ... lol. I still have 200+ gold left. WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS? Because, as he said, for the cost of what he paid at Taco Bell 4 hrs ago ($20), he was able to make me very happy ...lol. NEVER thought these words would come out of my mouth, but if you can afford it, buy some gold, and knock this out. Now I'm going to experiment and see if my diamond dragon will replicate my cupid!

kooky panda
02-09-13, 04:29 PM
I think they only count hatching the egg as 1 entry and once you hit epic you get 10 entries. The other levels are obsolete sort of speak. I could be wrong though.

^^^^ yes

gotalotaluv
02-09-13, 04:47 PM
I stand corrected in my earlier post -- I already had my cupid .. was trying for another and passion - back and forth.

tailsprower
02-09-13, 05:12 PM
Got my Cupid being bred ! I don't think I'll try to win the sweepstakes . I'm more of a collector and decorator not a earner and xp'ers . Anyway can't wait for rose :) !

redskyjuice
02-09-13, 07:45 PM
Can someone tell me how much food per, it will be at level 9 to 10? At level 8 it's at 2500 per.

cuzicouldyay
02-09-13, 10:22 PM
I'm having trouble prioritizing. Should I go for Cupid first or Passion? x_x

tailsprower
02-10-13, 12:18 AM
I'm having trouble prioritizing. Should I go for Cupid first or Passion? x_x

If I were you I should focus on getting a cupid . I prioritized passion a week ago and got it . This week I kept trying for cupid and got it . At the moment left , right , and passion are not considered limited edition :)

RotomGuy
02-10-13, 01:54 AM
3 Charms, 2 Titans >_<

Is this what I get for getting Caeser so easily?

kwhales
02-10-13, 06:40 AM
Same here, but at this point I wouldn't even care if I didn't get cupid, I would just like a titan. Alot of people are getting them, I just get charm and planet.

kwhales
02-10-13, 07:47 AM
Well, cancel my last post. Just bred crusader and magic, got 32 hr breed, TITAN. Yahoo. One down, now on to cupid.

quakingaspenca
02-10-13, 08:18 AM
where do we enter at and how can I upload a pic from my android?

Candy3030
02-10-13, 08:22 AM
If we dident get the popup and we get the cupid, are we still entered????

opanugie
charm charm charm and charm again ...

kwhales
where do we enter at and how can I upload a pic from my android?

You get entered through your game once you get a cupid. It is done internally by TL, no real entering is needed. For the pics, sorry, I have a problem with that too, but there is a thread either here or on the main forum thread.

quakingaspenca
02-10-13, 08:25 AM
You get entered through your game once you get a cupid. It is done internally by TL, no real entering is needed. For the pics, sorry, I have a problem with that too, but there is a thread either here or on the main forum thread.

Thank you

cherinec
02-10-13, 11:27 AM
i'm gonna scream if i get one more charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horntail21
02-10-13, 01:33 PM
Got it fourth try fire/magic after two charms and a Titan.

darla1123
02-10-13, 01:47 PM
i'm gonna scream if i get one more charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way. I am having so much trouble with the Cupid!

kooky panda
02-10-13, 03:28 PM
If we dident get the popup and we get the cupid, are we still entered????

yes....

eliskashop
02-10-13, 04:31 PM
Okay so have a cupid dragon now what? (Never had any charms or titans)

Avinafh
02-11-13, 12:41 AM
Hello Everyone..I have a problem.i breed cupid dragon but still m not able to take participate in sweepstacks. even i evolve him in level 9 but still i am not able to take particitpate so tell me should i have to do anything more or what??and even i lost ma gold too while accidently clicks.so how will i get them back.i mailed them at support but din get any reply. thanx for answer.i hope i will get ma answer soon..:)

Ma id is Avinafh
plz add thanx

henrylucky
02-11-13, 12:47 AM
Hello Everyone..I have a problem.i breed cupid dragon but still m not able to take participate in sweepstacks. even i evolve him in level 9 but still i am not able to take particitpate so tell me should i have to do anything more or what??and even i lost ma gold too while accidently clicks.so how will i get them back.i mailed them at support but din get any reply. thanx for answer.i hope i will get ma answer soon..:)

Ma id is Avinafh
plz add thanx

I think you just have to breed Cupid to enter the sweeptakes, evolve to epic as many as you can to win the sweeptakes
(breed a Cupid = 1 point, Evolve to lv.10 = 10 point, biggest points will win and get 5000 gold, I think there will be 10-20 winners) :)

Selasane
02-11-13, 04:08 AM
I give up :(
Charm, charm, charm....I've gotten 11 charm dragons now. Nothing else. Tried red x purple, charm x planet, charm x red, planet x red, charm x purple, planet x purple, etc...

'Rare' in a serious understatement.

isabella_sophie
02-11-13, 04:22 AM
Agreed there! Been trying since cupid was released! The problem is the titans which waste 2 of your days before u can have another go! Going crazy! At this point i just want a cupid before they go out of the market.. I am never gonna win those sweepsttakes unless they randomly pick out an entry..

kong8888
02-11-13, 06:06 AM
how can I get the gold when my cupid dragon enter level10?

henrylucky
02-11-13, 06:33 AM
how can I get the gold when my cupid dragon enter level10?

I think you just have to breed Cupid to enter the sweeptakes, evolve to epic as many as you can to win the sweeptakes
(breed a Cupid = 1 point, Evolve to lv.10 = 10 point, biggest points will win and get 5000 gold, I think there will be 10-20 winners)

Are you a noob here ?

Leire22
02-11-13, 10:39 AM
Can anyone say which dragons to bread? I did try almost each possible and nothing, getting only what i dont need, and cant in time even trade it. I cant even buy more habitats and spent already lots gems, i feel sad and frustrated

kooky panda
02-11-13, 11:39 AM
Can anyone say which dragons to bread? I did try almost each possible and nothing, getting only what i dont need, and cant in time even trade it. I cant even buy more habitats and spent already lots gems, i feel sad and frustrated
Check the Cupid (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45701-Dragon-Weekly-Update-2-7-13-New-Decor-and-Cupid-Dragon&p=542279&viewfull=1#post542279)Thread for some breeding combos.

kooky panda
02-11-13, 11:44 AM

Ma id is Avinafh
plz add thanx

If you breed at least one cupid, you are automatically entered with one entry in the drawing.
If you evolve him to level 10, then you will 10 entries in the drawing.

Mani_Sari
02-11-13, 01:44 PM
I give up :(
Charm, charm, charm....I've gotten 11 charm dragons now. Nothing else. Tried red x purple, charm x planet, charm x red, planet x red, charm x purple, planet x purple, etc...

'Rare' in a serious understatement.

Likewise here, more like 25 or 26 Charms already for me. Funny thing is, when I used two 4 colored combos, Forestfire/Hypnotic and Wizard/Scorpion that blasted Charm still popped up, is my breeding den set to like a "Charm Mode' or something?

Leire22
02-11-13, 01:55 PM
I found the system, got 3 but cost me lots of gold, byt what means that i got into drawing, where? Thx for answer

Leire22
02-11-13, 01:55 PM
Oppsss not byt, should be but... It was typo

Leire22
02-11-13, 01:56 PM
I recomand just fire x magic, each 4th row get u cupid, at least in my case...

Candy3030
02-11-13, 03:19 PM
I recomand just fire x magic, each 4th row get u cupid, at least in my case...

Same here ... On all 3 of my accounts I got it with this combo on first try.
Magic & Fire

riniocha1
02-11-13, 10:26 PM
I've got two cupids, it's much less difficult for me than ELF :D

RotomGuy
02-12-13, 01:39 AM
So do we have to breed this by today, or no entry? And do we have to evolve it to Epic by today as well? :(

ivanazagreb
02-12-13, 04:37 AM
Here's mine! Planet 6 + Magic 8 and got a Cupid finally!

http://i46.tinypic.com/3x7wn.png

galaxykeyz
02-12-13, 05:00 AM
The sweepstakes is still ongoing so you still have time. It will end on February 13th at 11 AM PST. how am i supposed to even attempt this competition when after a gazillion tries I still can't get a passion dragon with the timer bearing down on me??? luck of the game is getting annoying now, as everyone else is moving on to newer dragons after breeding passion first or second try, but I am still stuck breeding left and rightheart dragons. there should've been a cap on the amount of times you breed before you get the passion dragon. Why should I have to try a thousand times for a dragon that's so specific to breeding only the left and rightheart dragons together, but breeding the two so many times still won't give me the passion?

betsyb514
02-12-13, 05:04 AM
4 Carms in a row with Planet and Titan. One more try and on to another combo!

betsyb514
02-12-13, 05:05 AM
Sorry, Charms!

tbka
02-12-13, 06:19 AM
Why did my game never show me this sweepstakes??? I have the V-Day iOS version. I just found out about it now. What the heck!

LilMzB4Life
02-12-13, 06:37 AM
I'm still trying to get enough food just to get mines to epic. Almost there. Just 5,000 to go and I will speed up the evolution. At least I'll have my one epic Cupid in the drawing.

ivanazagreb
02-12-13, 06:38 AM
Why did my game never show me this sweepstakes??? I have the V-Day iOS version. I just found out about it now. What the heck!

I never got an in game mesagge about the sweepstakes! I don't know is there supposed to be a message about it! I wisit the forum regulary so that's how I find out about most of the things related to DS.

Avinafh
02-12-13, 12:05 PM
Than henry but now ma cupid dragon is in level 10 but still m getting the same message that buy or breed cupid dragon to take entry?what is this?and even i mailed them but they just talked like rude..huhh they dnt care abt free players..this is not good..:(

kooky panda
02-12-13, 12:23 PM
Than henry but now ma cupid dragon is in level 10 but still m getting the same message that buy or breed cupid dragon to take entry?what is this?and even i mailed them but they just talked like rude..huhh they dnt care abt free players..this is not good..:(
You have been entered, but you can get more entries until the deadline. There will be a drawing so the more entries you have , the better chance you have of winning.

kooky panda
02-12-13, 12:27 PM
So do we have to breed this by today, or no entry? And do we have to evolve it to Epic by today as well? :(
You will need to evolve to level 10 before
Wednesday, February 13th at 11am PST

This is TL time.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Horntail21
02-12-13, 03:17 PM
Something I've never understood about these contests. So breed it and get one entry and level it to epic for 10 entries, I get that. But do you get one entry for every time you level? Like mine is level six. Do I have six entries as of right now? Or is it just one or ten and no in between?

guiltfree
02-12-13, 03:21 PM
Quick question and sorry if it has been asked but I have 2 cupids 1 at level 10, now how do I enter them?? Do I need to do something?

lilylunalove
02-12-13, 04:06 PM
Something I've never understood about these contests. So breed it and get one entry and level it to epic for 10 entries, I get that. But do you get one entry for every time you level? Like mine is level six. Do I have six entries as of right now? Or is it just one or ten and no in between?
I asked this some pages back and the answer is no. You only get one entry for breeding/buying one and 10 entries for evolving to level 10. So if your Cupid is level 6, that would give you just one entry, not six.

Quick question and sorry if it has been asked but I have 2 cupids 1 at level 10, now how do I enter them?? Do I need to do something?
You don't need to do anything. You're automatically entered when your island has a Cupid.

Magikot
02-12-13, 04:27 PM
I finally bred a cupid with Charm + love. I rushed through evolving it because I also need some self control. Now on to the rose, life dragons here I come!

betsyb514
02-12-13, 05:17 PM
I finally bred a cupid with Charm + love. I rushed through evolving it because I also need some self control. Now on to the rose, life dragons here I come!

You mean Snowmen here I come! I've gotten 3 so far! Hope your luck is better than mine!

tbka
02-12-13, 05:26 PM
I never got an in game mesagge about the sweepstakes! I don't know is there supposed to be a message about it! I wisit the forum regulary so that's how I find out about most of the things related to DS.

I usually visit the forum regularly, but took a few weeks off to take care of some family things. I kept playing Thank You game, but didn't think of checking things here. Now I am completely out of the loop, and missed a chance to enter the contest. I am so sad now!

Horntail21
02-12-13, 05:42 PM
I asked this some pages back and the answer is no. You only get one entry for breeding/buying one and 10 entries for evolving to level 10. So if your Cupid is level 6, that would give you just one entry, not six.

Well that's disappointing lol. Thanks for clearing that up

guiltfree
02-12-13, 05:45 PM
Thank You lilylunalove!!!

Leire22
02-12-13, 09:01 PM
Just one more question to clear it up - if i have lvl 10, means i got 1 entry for bread and 10 more for lvl 10? So i do have 11 entries or just 10? Thx for answer.

Magikot
02-12-13, 11:08 PM
You mean Snowmen here I come! I've gotten 3 so far! Hope your luck is better than mine!

Lol very true! I no longer like snowmen after December!

Cinderella114
02-13-13, 02:23 AM
I have one a Cupid dragon level 10

Cinderella114
02-13-13, 02:28 AM
How does team lava know I have one that is level 10. Have no clue how to send photo. Will they visit me?

Manaphio
02-13-13, 05:28 AM
I'm stuck on the same question but I think we have won well done peoples

Leire22
02-13-13, 05:30 AM
I am busting my ass of for this contest, nonstop earning food by 10 mins timetables, as it is cheapest and fastest way. Almost no sleeping, it cost me lots of gold to buy to breed 3 Cupids, only 2 i hope i make in time till Epic - 10 lvl. Just am 15000 of food from this goal. I hope that with 2 cupids in Epic i can win and get back reward it cost me by time and money.... I keep praying

drevo77
02-13-13, 05:46 AM
I got cupid after 20 charm dragons. Oh thank you O Dragon Lord.. lol

betsyb514
02-13-13, 06:06 AM
I got cupid after 20 charm dragons. Oh thank you O Dragon Lord.. lol

Congratulations! I also got quite a few Titans and Planets. Titans are the worst!

angelaflame
02-13-13, 06:44 AM
Finally got a Cupid, but not enough time to evolve it to level 10... pity.

thenijn
02-13-13, 09:21 AM
after one week breeding: 7 charms 1 titan. I think i'm not going to win 5000 gold

RotomGuy
02-13-13, 09:22 AM
On the last possible try before the deadline I got a Cupid. Sucks :(

RotomGuy
02-13-13, 09:22 AM
I mean a Charm :0

Leire22
02-13-13, 10:46 AM
Ok just finished second cupid, i am exhausted, it cost each 10 mins hard work, 2 and half day nonstop play, third one i cant finish, no coins, no food. And no time. But hope and will pray that 23 entries will win, cuz i spent lots of money for gold to make this, as I started with almost no coins, no food.

maple02
02-13-13, 11:33 AM
tried this since day one, got everything : Charm/Titan/Planet, but no Cupid.
btw another planet is still breeding. T_T

FrozenTurtle
02-13-13, 11:47 AM
Just a few more minutes to get your Cupid Dragons. Good luck everyone! :D

Leire22
02-13-13, 11:56 AM
I keep to praying for luck to win, i never won any gems, gold etc.

msvidkiller13
02-13-13, 12:02 PM
I got mine and level 10 :) If I win I am going to buy my Diamond :)

Leire22
02-13-13, 12:03 PM
U made me smile :))

Baraze
02-13-13, 12:32 PM
Oh snap! I thought it ended tomorrow. My Cupid is in the den going to level 10. Oh no, this one was hard. I had two but traded one because I knew I'd not get it fee in time.

tonguelashing
02-13-13, 01:10 PM
Just a few more minutes to get your Cupid Dragons. Good luck everyone! :D

Waiting on bated breath! :-)

ThaWstSide
02-13-13, 02:14 PM
Good Luck to EVERYBODY! :-)

tonguelashing
02-13-13, 02:27 PM
it's awfully quiet in here ;-)

sweetstuff525
02-13-13, 02:30 PM
I wasn't lucky enough to breed a Cupid..... Oh well I never win sweepstakes even if I was lucky before to breed the dragon

Congrats to the soon to be winners ... I hope they are forum regulars

cedkugedchgd
02-13-13, 02:32 PM
i wanna see the reaction videos of the ones who win the contest! :D

Manaphio
02-13-13, 02:33 PM
When are they gona announce the winners

sambeti
02-13-13, 02:34 PM
Yes same question hope i win XD

Manaphio
02-13-13, 02:35 PM
Yes same question hope i win XD

I know I hope I win too

Manaphio
02-13-13, 02:36 PM
Good luck

sambeti
02-13-13, 02:43 PM
*keeps on refreshing the page*

Leire22
02-13-13, 02:46 PM
Ditto here, i played really nonstop almost 3 days and each 10 mins feeding, spent lots of gold, and needed to buy all of it, co nothing cheap, for that i would be able to see real dragons :DD, ok well lets hope i am at least one time in my life lucky....

sambeti
02-13-13, 03:36 PM
Idk how it works do they announce the winners' names here or in another thread or they dont announce it at all

[S8] Elsa
02-13-13, 03:43 PM
Idk how it works do they announce the winners' names here or in another thread or they dont announce it at all

When the winners are announced there is usually an in game announcement, a forum announcement, and posts on our Facebook/Twitter pages (you can follow us through the links in my signature! ;D).

LilMzB4Life
02-13-13, 03:46 PM
Good luck to everyone.

sambeti
02-13-13, 03:49 PM
When the winners are announced there is usually an in game announcement, a forum announcement, and posts on our Facebook/Twitter pages (you can follow us through the links in my signature! ;D).

Ty so much i was confused XD

zoie1004
02-13-13, 04:50 PM
I got two epic cupids. Whew a lot of work!

n80j86
02-13-13, 06:47 PM
Good Luck everyone....wonder how the drawing is done. Anyone know?

myksy
02-13-13, 08:51 PM
maybe the system will scan every account if they have cupid dragons then gets a cupon or something. i got lvl 10 cupid and i just registered my password yesterday for forum. i wonder if im counted.

myksy
02-13-13, 08:56 PM
Oh snap! I thought it ended tomorrow. My Cupid is in the den going to level 10. Oh no, this one was hard. I had two but traded one because I knew I'd not get it fee in time.

how do you trade a dragon?

ivanazagreb
02-14-13, 12:32 AM
how do you trade a dragon?

If you are on Android you still don't have Trading feature, it's available on iOS, Apple....

sand
02-14-13, 01:35 AM
I got mine and level 10 :) If I win I am going to buy my Diamond :)

Now THAT is a priceless statement. Why stop there? Get an Infinity too while you're at it! Heck yeah!!!
Besides, if you don't spend it quickly on stuff you badly want, it may get accidentally swallowed up by some useless gold trap.

bakeryipad2
02-14-13, 02:28 AM
- BREED or BUY 1 Cupid Dragon for 1 entry!
If I were to buy a Cupid dragon I would get an egg. So If i bought the dragon, the dragon being the egg.
If I was to breed a Cupid dragon, I would get an egg. So if I bred the dragon, the dragon being the egg.
Now my problem is that before the time limit ended I has a Cupid egg. Does that give me an entry?

bakeryipad2
02-14-13, 02:29 AM
I had not I has a Cupid entry. Anyone know how to stop autocorrect on ipad?

Leire22
02-14-13, 02:31 AM
I think egg is not yet dragon, u would need to have it born already....

Manaphio
02-14-13, 04:03 AM
With the gold I would buy nests some decorations and save the rest for if we get something new that's cool

kwhales
02-14-13, 04:19 AM
I had not I has a Cupid entry. Anyone know how to stop autocorrect on ipad?

Auto correct. Go into setting then keyboard. Switch auto corrections to off. I didn't really try for Cupid. Wanted the archway.

Manaphio
02-14-13, 10:28 AM
I want to know the winners now I'm so excited

Mani_Sari
02-14-13, 11:33 AM
Goodness, I couldn't even get 1, i'm at like my 35th charm lol.

Baraze
02-14-13, 12:06 PM
I just saw an island with TWENTY cupids! Inflated my ego, with my two little cupids. One being epic. Most likely not even at epic in time. Boo!

tonguelashing
02-14-13, 12:11 PM
I just saw an island with TWENTY cupids! Inflated my ego, with my two little cupids. One being epic. Most likely not even at epic in time. Boo!

20!!! *faints*

Obviously those were not all bread but bought with gold. You don't state how many were epic on that island but it seems to me that person doesn't need 5000 gold if they spend a lot of gold. Wow, that's insane!

ivanazagreb
02-14-13, 12:18 PM

OMG O_o LOL I barely got one and had no time to evolve it to Epic!!! Well that's that I guess..... No gold for me.... :(

Manaphio
02-14-13, 12:26 PM
I know that island

Baraze
02-14-13, 12:28 PM
20!!! *faints*

Obviously those were not all bread but bought with gold. You don't state how many were epic on that island but it seems to me that person doesn't need 5000 gold if they spend a lot of gold. Wow, that's insane!

Only one was at epic. The others were at level 4, a few babies. I dont think she comes to the forum, because she asked if she had to register to enter the contest. I told her TLs servers will note her progress.

Lienyty
02-14-13, 01:01 PM
20! OMG. Goodbuy my chance to win.... (((

sambeti
02-14-13, 01:23 PM
O.o and i had high hopes i only have one epic cupid lol 20 o.O when is the drawing i wanna know O.O

sambeti
02-14-13, 01:24 PM
Tbh despite that i still have high hopes lol

Leire22
02-14-13, 01:41 PM
It cant be fair contest if someone has i dunno how many of coins, how many of food already, and yet how many of gold, before it started or can buy, i had no food, no coins when started contest, no gold, and all needed to pay by my money, it cost me not little, and if i have real cash i did put inthis i would have perfect week with special shopping in my fav shops. Well if win such person who is rich and can buy all he wants, then this contest is only for rich ppl and not for normal players... and then this one was last i did care for...

tonguelashing
02-14-13, 06:03 PM
I imagine a user can only win one time, even with 20 Cupids. They increase their chance of winning, but they can only get one slot of the 10.

betsyb514
02-14-13, 06:20 PM
It cant be fair contest if someone has i dunno how many of coins, how many of food already, and yet how many of gold, before it started or can buy, i had no food, no coins when started contest, no gold, and all needed to pay by my money, it cost me not little, and if i have real cash i did put inthis i would have perfect week with special shopping in my fav shops. Well if win such person who is rich and can buy all he wants, then this contest is only for rich ppl and not for normal players... and then this one was last i did care for...

Remember, this is like the lotto. You can buy 100 quick pics, doesn't mean you are going to win. But, it only takes 1 to win. Chin up! Use the power of positive thinking! Worked for me when we had no power over the weekend! I told my family it would be on Saturday night! After going through two nights with no heat and temperatures of 12 and 9 degrees at night, respectively, the looked at me like I was nuts! I am of course, but that is besides the point. 10:30 p.m. The power came on! Power of positive thinking! lol. Good luck!

gotalotaluv
02-15-13, 01:47 AM
Anyone know how soon we'll know the winner? As they have already released yet ANOTHER sweepstakes w the chocolate dragon? lol

Leire22
02-15-13, 09:35 AM
Yes but here should be 10 winner well hopefully yet this year we will know who won.... I pray each minute to win... I wonder how they picking up the winners if by computer program with some random picks or how...

betsyb514
02-15-13, 09:50 AM
Yes but here should be 10 winner well hopefully yet this year we will know who won.... I pray each minute to win... I wonder how they picking up the winners if by computer program with some random picks or how...

I just looked up the Snowman/Elf contest. It took the 7 days to announce the winners. So, we might not hear until next week! Good luck to all! Personally I have my fingers and toes crossed! A little hard to wal though! lol

Leire22
02-15-13, 10:14 AM
U funny :))

tonguelashing
02-15-13, 12:45 PM
I just looked up the Snowman/Elf contest. It took the 7 days to announce the winners. So, we might not hear until next week! Good luck to all! Personally I have my fingers and toes crossed! A little hard to wal though! lol

That's good to know. I was going to go back and take a look at that myself.

betsyb514
02-15-13, 01:29 PM
That's good to know. I was going to go back and take a look at that myself.

Checked the Turkey one. That was 4 days. Maybe because it was only 1 dragon where the Christmas one was 2 dragons.

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 06:39 PM
Winners annouced ! Good luck everyone !

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 07:28 PM
Congrats to the winners.... Any forum winner?

tonguelashing
02-15-13, 08:02 PM
Congrats to the winners.... Any forum winner?

Well it wasn't either one of my accounts I'm afraid :-( But congrats to those that did win.

Leire22
02-15-13, 08:37 PM
Of course i did not win, i feel extremly sad, i really believed i have at least once chance as i never won, it was last time i played this type of contest, cost me not little money, almost 3 days of nonstop playing and from all gold i needed to buy I ended on 15. And what is worse i really miss that money for rest of month. Hoped i will have special B- day gift but well, what i can do, luck is far from me... And i cant meet him

Baraze
02-15-13, 09:09 PM
Wow, this really is a game of pure luck. To see someone with twenty cupids not win, I dont know if i should feel discouraged or full of hope.

I would just love to know how many cupids each winner had. ill try to snoop around the higher level players walls and see. i have a few dragonlairs as neighbors. Doubt its them.

fcblasto
02-15-13, 09:31 PM
Wow, this really is a game of pure luck. To see someone with twenty cupids not win, I dont know if i should feel discouraged or full of hope.

I would just love to know how many cupids each winner had. ill try to snoop around the higher level players walls and see. i have a few dragonlairs as neighbors. Doubt its them.
I have 5 epic and one level 1 cubic, and I did not finished in the top 10. This is tough! I won't participate in anymore.

kurebiz
02-15-13, 09:55 PM
i don't go all out to participate, only had 1 cupid which i lvled up to epic.
didn't want to breed more, i think if you're really lucky you can even win with just 1!

3ear
02-16-13, 01:42 AM
well my island name is called valhalla but i dont have 5000 gold on my account :( so must b sum1else with same name

stacy_lou
02-16-13, 02:18 AM
My neighbour mystical zoom won :)

Leire22
02-16-13, 02:37 AM
I was thinking that names they say who won are our IDs not names of Island for sure...

Leire22
02-16-13, 02:41 AM
I still feel extremly sad, for example I am sure TL see how much oney who spent for contest - i mean real money, and why they dont offer something like consolation price... Whatever that would show me, all was not just wasting my money...

3ear
02-16-13, 03:15 AM
I was thinking that names they say who won are our IDs not names of Island for sure...

well i typed in valhalla to invite and it doesnt exist so must b island names, just makes me sad lol

Manaphio
02-16-13, 03:27 AM
I can't belive it I lost.......sad face.

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-16-13, 05:27 AM

It's the Island name. Protects peoples privacy that way.
:)

tonguelashing
02-16-13, 06:02 AM
At this point I don't think it was anyone that visits the forum regularly. My fiancee who had 5 cupids total (3 on her iPhone and 2 on her iPad) also didn't win.

picklylily
02-16-13, 06:29 AM
My neighbour mystical zoom won :)

wow! with how many cupid dragons? just curious. ;)

LilMzB4Life
02-16-13, 08:20 AM
Congrats to the winners!!! I am happy for all of them but I am done wasting my money and losing sleep trying to speed breed, hatch, and feed these dragons to get them to epic. It's not worth it to go through all of that and end up empty handied. I am taking my time with Chocolate and not using up or buying any more gold.

Alryscha
02-16-13, 10:49 AM
Help!! My isle is Valhalla , so i'm one of the winner from the Contest.
But i don't got the 5000 gold :-(
There is no User with stormID valhalla, so i'm sure that i won!!

sweetstuff525
02-16-13, 10:54 AM

Pretty sure if you don't have the gold you are not one of the winners
Since there is probably more islands with the same island name valhalla sorry

topc89
02-16-13, 10:55 AM
Hahaha same problem here, my island is called Dragonlair, but also no gold added. A lot off confussion among all the players with the same name. Hahaha how do now somebody gets it? Or has just renamed his island?

3ear
02-16-13, 02:21 PM

my islands also called valhalla so im in same boat

Alryscha
02-16-13, 03:10 PM
That's completely bull !!! Probably NOBODY won!!!

sweetstuff525
02-16-13, 03:25 PM
That's completely bull !!! Probably NOBODY won!!!

Don't be mad be happy for the 10 winners...plus I added you and like me you don't even have s Cupid so ... How did you even think you won?

gotalotaluv
02-16-13, 03:54 PM
Don't be mad be happy for the 10 winners...plus I added you and like me you don't even have s Cupid so ... How did you even think you won?

WOOOOOOOW! AHAHAHAHA Now THAT'S priceless!!!

Alryscha
02-16-13, 05:03 PM

Because i don't know that there can be multiple Islands with the same name! And some neighbors congrats for winning^^

Leire22
02-16-13, 05:11 PM
Mostly i dont like that who tried a lot as me to win, stuff say nothing, gave nothing even something stupid even darn 10 golds for try, for whatever, this is making me having no reason and motivation to try again same contest ... really not, i prefer to care for my game and never try win again. Is nothing about winners, is only about that u did not win, u are noone, who cares for u.... u all there think what u want... but this is what i think and how i feel... we are also human, nut just users with no feelings, we deserve something more dont u think so?

Leire22
02-16-13, 05:13 PM
.... oppsss.... should be instead nut NOT, of course, just one typo...

jasmilyn
02-16-13, 06:08 PM
i don't go all out to participate, only had 1 cupid which i lvled up to epic.
didn't want to breed more, i think if you're really lucky you can even win with just 1!

Same here. Got a cupid, leveled it to epic, and then moved on to the next dragon. I don't expect to win in any sweepstakes 'cause I know it'll only lead to huge disappointment, especially if there are so many people participating. Anywayss.. congrats to the winners! :)

Baraze
02-16-13, 07:44 PM

It hurts. Oh my poor side. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I blame you.....

s_lynne
02-17-13, 12:37 PM
I couldn't even enter the sweeps cuz this is my results for Cupid Dragon

Tryin for Cupid Dragon
Magic (Dali-Epic) & Fire (Spark-Epic)
1. Charm 16h
2. Charm 16h
3. Charm 16h
4. Charm 16h
5. Charm 16h
6. Titan 32h
7. Charm 16h
8. Charm 16h
9. Charm 16h
10. Charm 16h
11. Charm 16h
12. Charm 16h
13. Charm 16h
14. Charm 16h
15. Titan 32h
16. Charm 16h
17. Charm 16h
18. Charm 16h
19. Titan 32h
20. Charm 16h

I gave up cuz I just got tired of wasting money. But congrats to the winners!!

olmx
02-21-13, 07:36 PM
My island name (Valhalla) is listed among the winner but i did not received the prize. Why is that?

My user name is Olmx and i'm an Android user.

Help!

kwhales
02-21-13, 07:42 PM
My island name (Valhalla) is listed among the winner but i did not received the prize. Why is that?

My user name is Olmx and i'm an Android user.

Help!

There are many islands with the same name. For example I have three neighbors with fire island as their name. There has got to be a few with your island name. There are two above in this post with this island name. I don't think you are the Valhalla island that won.

tonguelashing
02-21-13, 11:46 PM
There are many islands with the same name. For example I have three neighbors with fire island as their name. There has got to be a few with your island name. There are two above in this post with this island name. I don't think you are the Valhalla island that won.

Which is why they should post Storm IDs instead of Island Names, less confusion that way.

flgurl2684
02-22-13, 10:11 AM
I got mine with an Epic Light names Cotton and my Epic Charm, Wink. Was totally thrown, thought I would have gotten a Love or a Luch, but Little Crush (my Cupid Dragon) was in the nest! Very happy with my random experiment, I was actually trying for a virtue at the time. Wink and Cotton did make a handsome couple. I know the dragons are "unisex" but you gotta admit Lights are legit dude dragons and Charms are def little lady dragons!

flgurl2684
02-22-13, 10:23 AM
Oops his name is Cherish not Crush.

verrana
02-28-13, 06:31 AM
After there was only 5min. Left of the passion dragon quest (got the left and right heart) I spent the gold to skip the 3rd part of the quest since there was no way to get it, moved on to the rose got it after 5 days of breeding, been trying for the Cupid, kicking myself for spending the coins for the torches(should of waited), still breeding, never saw so many charm dragons lol so happy hubby surprised me with an IPad I'm stocking up in small gems in the trading building. Getting frustrating, just as much as I had the snowman dragon and lost it and lava support said there was nothing they could do (just like when I transferred my account from droid to IPad I lost gold and gems). But I'm plugging along if I don't get it before it expires I'll just come back to it after I get the pink and diamond dragons. So much trouble to breed the contest dragons, maybe it's just me but if a contest is gonna be done at least make it a little easier to get at least one dragon for each person that's attempting to try to participate, ohh well back to seeing purple charm dragons as I plug along :)

cedkugedchgd
03-01-13, 08:10 AM
just got cupid from night x ruby! :D

Mani_Sari
03-01-13, 09:20 AM
Yeah, finally got mine too with Night/Rose. Tried over 30 times for this during the contest duration, got nothing but Charm and Titan, and no Planet either.