PDA

View Full Version : Norman, you call this an update?????

Unregistered
12-16-10, 01:46 AM
How cruel to get everyone's hopes up and thinking you might actually put some new content in when the only new thing is an email tab to invite your friends to play whatever story game you are playing. Why would anyone even want to invite someone after this sick joke? You people must be mentally deranged. If you really want your customers to invite their friends, don't you think that disappointing them in this way would discourage that? I don't get it...I really don't. How can you treat ppl this way? You are ruining a good customer fan base and ruining some good games by your neglect and ill treatment. I notice that City Story did not get the email tab. Guess that means you are done with City Story.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 02:08 AM
^^^Well said

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:21 AM
No, probably means they're getting ready to announce a BIG NEW UPDATE! for City Story ...

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:23 AM
That would be wonderful, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Unregistered
12-17-10, 06:29 AM
Is it me or anyone else is also feel the food consumtion rate has became slower again?

Ailinea
12-17-10, 07:28 AM
Has anyone else also noticed that Norman announced that the Christmas box is the ONLY Christmas update we should be expecting? That means no Christmas food, decorations, etc for something other than coins. As soon as I take my last final, I think I'll be writing a long post towards TeamLava, Norman, and TeamLava apologists. This is uncalled for.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:23 AM
I am so glad to have Christmas decorations now. I especially love the wreath that was only 3 gems. The other stuff is great too. I love the wall decorations, especially the windows. Yay!!!!

deadpix
12-18-10, 11:32 AM
Has anyone else also noticed that Norman announced that the Christmas box is the ONLY Christmas update we should be expecting? That means no Christmas food, decorations, etc for something other than coins. As soon as I take my last final, I think I'll be writing a long post towards TeamLava, Norman, and TeamLava apologists. This is uncalled for.

Hee! Haw! Hee! Haw! Hee! Haw! Hee! Haw!

When I was a kid, Christmas was a time when our parents and friends would surprise us with gifts. It's nice to actually be surprised again in this day and age where spoiled little brats do nothing but scream and yell, demanding what they want for their presents instead of allowing themselves to be surprised.

deadpix
12-18-10, 11:37 AM
Hee! Haw! Hee! Haw! Hee! Haw! Hee! Haw!

When I was a kid, Christmas was a time when our parents and friends would surprise us with gifts. It's nice to actually be surprised again in this day and age where spoiled little brats do nothing but scream and yell, demanding what they want for their presents instead of allowing themselves to be surprised.

Whoops! Sorry, I forgot to say ...

Thank you Teamlava :-) the wall decorations and festive food items are real wonderful gifts for this Christmas.

Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :-)

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:43 AM

Please, spare us. You're the only one that appreciates your lengthy diatribes. And those of your other personalities.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:45 AM
Whoops! Sorry, I forgot to say ...

Thank you Teamlava :-) the wall decorations and festive food items are real wonderful gifts for this Christmas.

Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :-)

YES, they were awesome so thanks t.l
Now if I could just cook and or serve the new recipes...lol
But that alright, I'll wait til you're in Monday when it'll get fixed :)

deadpix
12-18-10, 11:50 AM
YES, they were awesome so thanks t.l
Now if I could just cook and or serve the new recipes...lol
But that alright, I'll wait til you're in Monday when it'll get fixed :)

Actually, you should be able to. Try these two fixes:

1. Completely shutdown RS (**** it in the background if you're on iOS4 or higher) and then start it up again.

if that doesn't work then

2. Delete RS from your device and reinstall it again. Once you start up RS again, it'll pull a clean set of your saved data from the server and you'll be cooking the new dishes with no problems (deleting your game on your device does not destroy your saved game).

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:58 AM
Actually, you should be able to. Try these two fixes:

1. Completely shutdown RS (**** it in the background if you're on iOS4 or higher) and then start it up again.

if that doesn't work then

2. Delete RS from your device and reinstall it again. Once you start up RS again, it'll pull a clean set of your saved data from the server and you'll be cooking the new dishes with no problems (deleting your game on your device does not destroy your saved game).

I tried ****, and cooking over and even shut down. None worked. But I'm embarrassed I didn't try number two suggestions. I know about that and have suggested to others in the past, and yet doh! Didn't do it myself.lol. Well off I go. 

Ailinea
12-18-10, 12:09 PM
Please, spare us. You're the only one that appreciates your lengthy diatribes. And those of your other personalities.

Other personalities...? What? I decided not to bother, wasn't worth my time anyway, unfortunately real life has priority sometimes. :)

Upon reading comments, it looks like we got new Christmas updates? I haven't checked my phone yet, just got home. That's awesome! Can't wait to look. Glad we got more stuff other than one thing! :D

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:09 PM
Babys5 LOVES  the updates!! Windows! Pictures! Xmas tables and chairs! Yay!!!