PDA

View Full Version : Bakery - Poll & Suggestions Feb 7

sehana
02-07-13, 10:43 AM
(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new recipes, decorations, themes, etc would you like to see in Bakery?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

310pnut
02-07-13, 12:13 PM
I only picked birthday bc it's my friends b-day and mine is soon after

AnnasCoffee
02-07-13, 01:14 PM
This is the second month in a row that ONLY themes and recipes are included in the poll. Doesn't Team Lava want to hear the players other suggestions to improve the game ?!? I want more than just decorations. Why have a suggestion thread if you don't include ALL our ideas.

There have been MANY suggestions that are given over and over by lots of players every month. But the suggestions are not on the polls. Some of them are...

second level to the store
gift all button
rewards for leveling up
Levels higher than 99
tip jar
And lots of others that I can't think of right now

So, is it pointless to offer any suggestions other than decorations?

sehana
02-07-13, 01:21 PM
This is the second month in a row that ONLY themes and recipes are included in the poll. Doesn't Team Lava want to hear the players other suggestions to improve the game ?!? I want more than just decorations. Why have a suggestion thread if you don't include ALL our ideas.

There have been MANY suggestions that are given over and over by lots of players every month. But the suggestions are not on the polls. Some of them are...

gift all button
rewards for leveling up
Levels higher than 99
tip jar

Suggestions are still considered, the polls are for in-game content. (What you actually see in the game)

Features as have been suggested, are 'how' the game is played is different from content suggestions.

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Highly wanted 'feature' suggestions are taken note of in another thread for CMs.

catgirl477
02-07-13, 02:23 PM
I really would like to see more recipes on the drink machine like strawberry milk, chocolate milkshake, chi latte, or pumpkin spice hot chocolate! If you agree please reply with quotes!

AnnasCoffee
02-07-13, 03:16 PM
Suggestions are still considered, the polls are for in-game content. (What you actually see in the game)

Features as have been suggested, are 'how' the game is played is different from content suggestions.

Highly wanted 'feature' suggestions are taken note of in another thread for CMs.

Thanks for your response. So, if I'm correct... this thread is for decoration/recipe suggestions. And there is another thread for "feature" suggestions. Do you have a link to the thread where we should post our feature suggestions?

sehana
02-07-13, 03:30 PM
Thanks for your response. So, if I'm correct... this thread is for decoration/recipe suggestions. And there is another thread for "feature" suggestions. Do you have a link to the thread where we should post our feature suggestions?
I'm sorry for the confusion.. again :p, you place both content and feature suggestions in this same thread.

CM's review the feature suggestions in the thread already.

I (mods) take random content suggestions and place them in the next poll.

AnnasCoffee
02-07-13, 04:04 PM

Yes, your right I was confused by the quote above. You mentioned "another thread", so I thought there was another thread. :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

So it's just the one thread then, gotcha :)

Anyway ... it doesn't matter. It's not like the players really have any say in any part of the game anyway. I've been around this forum for a long time, I can't think of one time that a player suggestion was used in the game (can anyone else?). The truly confusing thing to me is .... I don't understand why you even have the polls?

cherryberry9
02-07-13, 04:30 PM

gift all button
rewards for leveling up
Levels higher than 99
tip jar

TL won't even take our decor ideas, look in past suggestions and you'll see that all the items people want months go haven't been added to the game.

Stueeeee
02-07-13, 05:17 PM
I'm glad to hear that game features are being considered too. In that case:

•Have a regular gem sale each month for all users, as it seems very inconsistent as to who gets them. I never get them except for holidays!
••A Level Cap update for the players stuck on level 99. Progression feels almost dead at this point.
••Another look at the prices of recipes, I'm level 99 and bake regularly and have almost gone bankrupt a few times, meanwhile on Restaurant Story I can cook all day and be in profit (that makes me want to keep playing!)
Alternatively u could do a lot less portions for a lot less price (like RS) so we can play more but not get stockpiled with silly amounts of food. U could still have a few expensive recipes that do lots of portions.
•Of course, a Gem Confirm button. And also of course a Select All button!
•the idea that has been mentioned before that when u master a recipe, it shows other people how many recipes you've mastered, and/or gives u a little benefit after mastering i.e give u 20% off cooking time, more XP, or more coins per plate!
•more recipes for older appliances
•bring back the Mighty appliance, RS still has it in the magic box so it would be fun to still have it.
•Have just the one Bakery Story App, and NO MORE SEASONAL APPS. Instead of these, we could have seasonal APP UPDATES which would be th substitute. This would be less effort on the users part (searching for new edition, 'what's the latest one to be using' and I imagine less work for TL. Then we could avoid another fiasco like Christmas edition.
•Use the notification system more, send us one when we've been away for a while, or when the weekly update is out, or if there's a gem sale....

slam308
02-07-13, 05:39 PM
Easy drink mixer, please!

PloyM
02-07-13, 06:19 PM
I'm still can't decide between wedding or birthday/party theme.

sehana
02-07-13, 06:48 PM
it's multiple choice :)

AnnasCoffee
02-07-13, 06:49 PM

Because we NEED both. We have been asking for BOTH for probably OVER A YEAR !!! How can you have a bakery without birthday and wedding cakes.... Hello did someone forget something ?!? These should have been in the game since day one.

And this is a perfect example of the players on this forum REPEATEDLY requesting the SAME things over and over but none of the players suggestions are added into the game.

PloyM
02-07-13, 07:01 PM
Because we NEED both. We have been asking for BOTH for probably OVER A YEAR !!! How can you have a bakery without birthday and wedding cakes.... Hello did someone forget something ?!? These should have been in the game since day one.

And this is a perfect example of the players on this forum REPEATEDLY requesting the SAME things over and over but none of the players suggestions are added into the game.

I know right?

house0fjoy
02-07-13, 07:24 PM
A. An elegant, English tearoom theme
B. Wall chandeliers
C. To be able to gift actual gems to nbrs, from out of our own existing gems.
This would be a lovely way to celebrate a nbr's bday, special occasion etc

kieranyeow
02-07-13, 07:51 PM
Bring Back the Truffle Chair Is The Best Choices.
We All Wants It ♥

kitkatox333
02-07-13, 09:53 PM
Could we please get just a normal red tile and red wallpaper. RS has red and BS has pretty much every other color except red! We have pink, green, blue, purple, yellow, and orange but no red? I am not a pink fan and red is one of my favorite colors especially with black/grey if we could just have a red tile and wallpaper that would be great.

rusticjess
02-07-13, 10:02 PM
I want new recipes for my deep fryers. its one of my favorite appliances, along with the candy hatchery. I would also like cake pops, I think those are cute

DanceLola
02-07-13, 10:42 PM
I agree with Stueeeee on all their suggestions and I would like to see those done first mainly so we can enjoy new decor and such without getting irritated with the game. As far as decor is concerned I would just like to see something that isn't so kitchy like some past themes. The tea room sounds nice and I like the boardwalk theme.
I'm not really concerned about new recipes yet as I'm far from mastering the ones we have. Maybe leveling up opens new recipes like when we first start the game.
Another thing that isn't really an overall suggestion just a complaint. Whenever I try to log in to the forum it says my login is invalid so I go back to bs and "change" my password... to exactly what it was before... and then it magically accepts the "new" password... kind of annoying :P

edie62
02-07-13, 11:06 PM
Well said ladies I agree and love everything you have all said and your suggestions are all wonderful and I would love them in my bakery.
I love the birthday idea, when it's anyones birthday we would all know when we visit.
Tip jar, love it!
Great. Great. Great! Thank You!

songai4239
02-07-13, 11:22 PM
Can I suggest something for St.Patricks day?

sehana
02-08-13, 12:49 AM
Can I suggest something for St.Patricks day?
sure, you may suggest anything you want :)

indigesta
02-08-13, 02:50 AM
Today is my birthday, of course I have selected birthday theme, jiasjiasjias.

The theme of tearoom have proposed is very attractive. Besides new recipes are always good for appliances have few it (either the fryer, ice cream appl. or any other), new recipes are welcome, like is welcome return to removed appliances (limited edition for example).

The wedding theme already should be ! as they have said!

My personal suggestion is to black soil color and black for wallpaper. It will looks great in a cafe? Yes! Mixture eg black with pink or black with yellow: perfect!

buttergirl1980
02-08-13, 02:46 PM
Is the V/Day mystery box coming out soon? don't know if I could ask on this trend but curious just feel like farm story has the best V/day stuff this year an can't wait to see what may be in the bakery story box:)

saucysammis
02-08-13, 03:01 PM
I'm looking at my jar of candy hearts and noticing it's the perfect size to be a stool type of chair, like the snowflake chairs & truffle chairs. Or it could be a table.

I'm still interested in a French Country theme.

poppet73
02-08-13, 03:11 PM
I would love the option to gift gems! This would be great especially for those who can't purchase them. I know it would cut into TL profits some, but if we were allowed to request from neighbors and gift 10 neighbors per day it wouldn't make that big of a difference in profits. AND it might encourage some to buy gems because (after spending a ridiculous amount of money) they become addicted to the special items.

poppet73
02-08-13, 03:12 PM
Edit** I meant that I am addicted and have spent a ridiculous amount of money ;-)

fraish
02-08-13, 03:34 PM
Need more recipes ESP. On the ovens, unlock goal foods or run the goal again

Griff_AZ
02-08-13, 04:28 PM
Anything that cuts down the number of taps required gets my vote as I have artritis in my hands so...
Tip Jar
Select all button
Next button when visiting neighbours

Why not make the seasonal versions the 4 seasons and just have holiday decor so we could mix and match i.e. Summer version with Christmas decor (yesI am in the Southern Hemisphere)

songai4239
02-08-13, 06:10 PM
sure, you may suggest anything you want :)Well... I thought of suggesting a shamrock based drink machine with the same number of drinks as the shamrock oven. the drinks with it are my suggestions to this appliance: Rainbow coffee, Emerald Tea & Shamrock cider.

rainbowcupcakeee
02-08-13, 10:16 PM

Well said! I voted for both

RosySunnyJules
02-08-13, 11:59 PM
Love these ideas!!! And yes we need chandeliers! Gifting gems is a sweet idea too!

RosySunnyJules
02-09-13, 12:00 AM
I voted both 2!

kale789
02-09-13, 03:16 AM
I voted for more ice cream machine recipes. How about fudge swril? (Vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls) also, what about including ice cream sandwiches? Maybe neopolitan, and eskimo pies? Also how about mint chocolate chip and rocky road? Maybe even cookie dough and butter pecan? I also voted to bring back the fruit dip machine. Perhaps add canteloupe and cherry kabobs to the dipper? Maybe even bananas!

Christiana12345
02-10-13, 08:29 AM
Plz, Chinese new year stuff plz!

saucysammis
02-13-13, 01:22 PM
I would really really like to see the pink rose columns come back. They disappeared very quickly last year, I had planned on buying them and poof! They were gone!

AutumnHikari
02-13-13, 03:12 PM
Cake pops would be so cute, there should be a whole appliance for that.

kieranyeow
02-14-13, 04:10 AM
I really want the Truffle Chair . Please TEAMLAVA . Brį?g back the Truffle Chair ♥.♥

rocketsmama
02-14-13, 09:46 AM
Cake pops would be so cute, there should be a whole appliance for that.

Totally agree!!! Different kinds, colors, ect.. It could be really cute.

rocketsmama
02-14-13, 09:47 AM
I really want the Truffle Chair . Please TEAMLAVA . Brį?g back the Truffle Chair ♥.♥

Yep, yep, yep!!!

myharleycat
02-14-13, 02:23 PM
The only things I liked were the bunny pens. I missed out last year cause I didn't have either enough gems or coin. Can't remember which they were. They r sooo cute!! Please bring them back in different colors would b great too.

mistywjd
02-14-13, 03:20 PM
Bring back the red heart tables and a box for valentines day!!!!!!!!!!

freesiawoods
02-15-13, 02:10 AM
Please bring back the cute bunny hatchery! And would like each appliance to have at least three recipes including one long cooking one.

kieranyeow
02-15-13, 04:16 AM
Please bring back the cute bunny hatchery! And would like each appliance to have at least three recipes including one long cooking one.

The Candy Hatchery I bought 4 of them... Kinda sad didn't bought more enough. It's From Easter.

islanddoll1
02-15-13, 08:45 AM
I would really really like to see the pink rose columns come back. They disappeared very quickly last year, I had planned on buying them and poof! They were gone!

Yes, me too. last year I was looking through the decor to purchase them and they were gone :(

crowinghen
02-16-13, 07:56 PM
I agree what Stueeee said about seasonal apps. Also, please make the Kindle Fire users feel included. :)

house0fjoy
02-16-13, 09:30 PM
Please allow option to gift gems to nbrs (real gems, from our individual gems account).

Please bring back - Rose Columns, Lotus Fountain, Chinese Lucky Garden, Tea Party

Mudturtledove
02-17-13, 07:38 AM
Waffle Iron, Pot of Gold Fountain, Pirate theme, Chocolate bunny maker (I wasn't here last year so I'm not sure if they had something like this)
Thanks for asking =)

kieranyeow
02-17-13, 08:09 AM
Waffle Iron, Pot of Gold Fountain, Pirate theme, Chocolate bunny maker (I wasn't here last year so I'm not sure if they had something like this)
Thanks for asking =)

Chocolate Bunny is A Recipe from the oven "Candy Hatchery" , there are no longer available.

rainedrop101
02-17-13, 03:18 PM
Things that you DONT have to have gems for.

sharbuch
02-17-13, 07:26 PM
We need to get more money back for the sales it cost a lot to make things but get little back you it cost a whole lot to expand but we get very little back on sales this in all of the games not just bakery you know you get 2 dollars for a price of cake when it cost so much to make it. Same in fashion story cost so much to make but get nothing back; in sales ridiculous.

freesiawoods
02-18-13, 06:35 PM
Huhhuuu they were from before i started playing

TTH2013
02-19-13, 04:11 PM
Is it possible that the game could follow the local time from where ever the user is located rather than US pacific time? I am on US eastern time so technically my 24 hours reset at 3am my time.... when I am asleep. It would be nice if it was at my time 12.01am and not pacific time.

heartlovebakery
02-19-13, 05:13 PM
I wish there was something you can do about parts that we have received but can not use.

supahmonkiee
02-20-13, 05:29 PM
I posted this is the wrong thread so here it goes again!

Hello my fellow bakers,

I was just wondering for the amount of girls that play this game, why aren't there more options for pink wallpaper? The only "off pink" wallpaper that's available is the one that cost gems. The only colors that cost coins are the grays, browns, blues, yellows, or in other words "neutral" colors.

I want my Bakery to look a bit girly. It's a bit hard for me to do that without spending money out of my pocket.

Am I the only one that feels like this? I don't want to complain or anything because I love this game, but I really wish at least one pink wallpaper was available for purchase with coins. Not everyone can afford to spend money on this game. D:

qtmomma
02-21-13, 03:36 PM
Stop with the Country themes...Ireland would be a fun one (not st patty's day)....art theme (big crayons, crayon box tables, paintbrush wall decor, paint palette cookies, crayon cake, chalk board menu, etc....we need more drink machine recipes def....more food displays that aren't food from rs....snack cake dislpay (like a little debbie, or hostess display..could even be like a chip bag one for the wall)....

qtmomma
02-21-13, 03:37 PM
I agree....prices are wayyyy too steep...

supahmonkiee
02-21-13, 05:50 PM
I agree with 'qtmomma'. I would like there to be a tip jar if possible. I know people might say just clear your tables. I wish I could but Bakery Story seems to reset around 3 or 4am my time (not really sure) and I am sleeping at that time. That is the time where I feel like I get all of the tips. Then I wake up to a message box filled with "full" messages. :/

CatLadyy
02-22-13, 03:05 AM
I voted for more ice cream machine recipes. How about fudge swril? (Vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls) also, what about including ice cream sandwiches? Maybe neopolitan, and eskimo pies? Also how about mint chocolate chip and rocky road? Maybe even cookie dough and butter pecan? I also voted to bring back the fruit dip machine. Perhaps add canteloupe and cherry kabobs to the dipper? Maybe even bananas!

Yes! Ice cream sandwiches and cookie dough would be awesome.

DeesDiner001
02-22-13, 10:53 AM
How about a african america theme, items or food. My restrnt name is Dee's Soul Food.

saucysammis
02-22-13, 11:13 AM
It's been awhile since I read the thread, so this post is a second to the idea if it's been posted.

How about: Wizard of Oz.

I've already made a sort of yellow brick road in my bakery. I'm imagining Oz.... It would be cool to have a flying monkey in a tree, characters to place along it the brick road (or have a wizard of oz edition with character customers!) I could see a 9 space emerald city to achieve as a goal.

There's a lot of possibilities. It could come out in spring, summer, fall or Halloween.

Please, though, don't make it a box. I won't gamble on those.

ssngrn
02-22-13, 06:48 PM
How about an appliance that makes fudge?

kieranyeow
02-22-13, 07:12 PM
Bring back the TRUFFLE CHAIR and Thė VALENTINE 2012 OVEN!!PLEASE TL :(

wingus
02-22-13, 11:41 PM
* A REMOVE button for unwanted/unusable gifts sitting in the gift basket.
* New gifts to appear on the first page, not the last page. There are so many gifts now it takes ages to scroll to the end. It would mean less players would gift me dragon parts! (never fear, I have removed those ones!!)
* CAKEPOPS! That would be awesome and so cute! :D
* The ability to see what a decoration looks like in full size before buying. At times it's so hard to judge what a decoration would look like from a teeny tiny picture. I play on a 10" tablet so I feel bad for those playing on phones!
* A CONFIRM button for GEM PURCHASES!!!

Thank you.

kieranyeow
02-26-13, 06:39 PM
Sehana, does TL really bring back the fruit chocolate dip? Cause the polls are here ????

sehana
02-26-13, 06:49 PM
Sehana, does TL really bring back the fruit chocolate dip? Cause the polls are here ????
I believe the fruit chocolate dip was brought back, but if there were any goals attached to the appliance or recipes, the goal hasn't been brought back.
I don't recall TL having added recipes to it.

let me check, I think they were removed again.

Edit: Yes checked my low level account, it was brought back, but then removed.

Edit 2:
... actually I may be thinking about Restaurant getting the V-day appliances back but then removed.
... Disregard my statement :/ Sorry, my bad.

OnCloudDivine
02-26-13, 07:42 PM
I believe the fruit chocolate dip was brought back, but if there were any goals attached to the appliance or recipes, the goal hasn't been brought back.
I don't recall TL having added recipes to it.

let me check, I think they were removed again.

Edit: Yes checked my low level account, it was brought back, but then removed.

Wait, when was this?!

sollia
02-27-13, 12:50 PM
I would LOVE new recipes for existing machines!

sehana
02-27-13, 01:21 PM
Wait, when was this?!
It was removed again just after Valentine's day.

... actually I may be thinking about Restaurant getting the V-day appliances back but then removed.
... Disregard my statement above :/ Sorry, my bad.

rosewaterlily
03-02-13, 03:20 AM
Matching chairs for all tables available for purchase, please. I'm frustrated that I can't find a suitable chair to go with the floral table, which has my favorite design. I use the dainty chair and have seen people use the yellow chair and the cupcake chair with it, but none are really a good style and color match.

piano124
03-02-13, 06:14 AM
I am strongly wanting the Barista Counter back!! Is it possible?

CatLadyy
03-02-13, 07:06 AM
I am strongly wanting the Barista Counter back!! Is it possible?

I was thinking the same thing today

piano124
03-02-13, 08:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing today

Yeah, hope there's another chance for it

efoote
03-02-13, 08:09 PM
Barista counter & gelato stand...soo regret not getting them��

xfiles1013
03-06-13, 10:40 AM
I would really like a "select all" for gifting or requesting materials from neighbors. I have A LOT of neighbors.

nessieisland
03-06-13, 12:00 PM
Please bring back the Irish Stand for St Patrick? :)

theladymorgana
03-06-13, 01:03 PM
I have not been getting notifications for food being ready, until hours after they are done. Is anyone else having this problem?

yourplace2b
03-07-13, 01:45 PM
How about a Harry Potter theme?

jacksonbelobrajdic
03-07-13, 07:20 PM
Are you actually going to do something with the poll like show it to TeamLava and ask them to add in the game, or do you just want to know what most people like?

rainbowcupcakeee
03-07-13, 10:05 PM
I know this is really really old, but please bring back the TEA PARTY!!

Queenofhalo
03-07-13, 11:32 PM
I think we need some cute themed doors....Like a spinning glass door, Barn doors cupcake doors, castle gate doors, futuristic doors....Cowboy door....Tube door transporter door...And I really want the candy hatchery back...I only got to build one.. I would love to have an actual staircase too...And more columns in bakery...We only have the ugly brown and it dont go well with all my pink...Love this game though :)