PDA

View Full Version : When are we getting xmas stuff.and i dont mean the holiday magic box

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:09 AM
When are we getting xmas stuff too buy with coins,, is no fair in order to get xmas stuff we need to buy a stupid holiday magic box for
i tiny chef we dint need a magic box to rip people off

anybody who agrees sign nd bump

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:11 AM
When are we getting Xmas stuff.and i don't mean the holiday magic box

When are we getting Xmas stuff too buy with coins,, is no fair in order to get Xmas stuff we need to buy a stupid holiday magic box for 25 GEMS

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:29 AM
When are we getting xmas stuff too buy with coins,, is no fair in order to get xmas stuff we need to buy a stupid holiday magic box for
i tiny chef we dint need a magic box to rip people off

anybody who agrees sign nd bump

Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump Bump!!!!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:20 PM
Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump Bump!!!!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:22 PM
Norman pls answer

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:26 PM
No they are right, we have every right too buy xmas stuff with coins.ok so why the hell we have halloween for two months,,, we want xmas stuff stop ripping people off money talk too team lava,we are sick and tired the same chairs and tables it sucks

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:29 PM
I am sorry to hear you do not enjoy the Holiday Surprise box. NO AND YOU ENJOY PEOPLES CASH REASON IS CALL HOLIDAYS SPIRIT IS TO GIVE NO TO STEAL...TINY CHEF HAS XMAS DECORATIONS

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:30 PM
Norman pls answer

It doesn't look like we will be getting Christmas stuff for a coin purchase :(

Norman's response....

I am sorry to hear you do not enjoy the Holiday Surprise box. Those are the Christmas items we have planned for Restaurant Story.

So it doesn't look good. And I feel that it has been left too late anyway... Should have been out 4 weeks ago.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:31 PM
Bump, Bump, Bump,

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:34 PM
Is not late,,,we need holiday stuff now,in protest

Pheebs
12-18-10, 11:53 AM
There's a popup saying you have new wall decors but I don't see them, where is it? I see it on my neighbors walls and stuff but can't find it when I go to my "design" tab. Help...