PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Cowardly Troll King??? PLEASE help!!!!

sugarnspicedenise
02-07-13, 12:14 AM
Hi! I'm waiting to fight the Troll King but I guess he's afraid of me, lol!! I expanded to the dark hole/lair, completed the quest and crafted Excalibam, but he won't come out! I click on the hole and nothing happens. I can even move the hole around my kingdom, but it just stays dark and sits there doing nothing.
I've restarted my device, I've deleted and reloaded the game, I've done a hard restart---nothing works.

Here is my info:
Apple IPhone 4 Version 5.1.1 (9B206)
Castle Story game version 1.1.2
Kingdoms name: Abracadabra
Level: 30

maguar
02-07-13, 01:24 AM
I haven't heard this one before. I think you'll need to email support@teamlava.com with this one.

naiqaij
05-05-13, 06:13 AM
do u haf any solutions to it yet? i'm facing the same prob!!

papa1037
09-03-13, 11:20 AM
Did all the requirements got to the last screen which Defeat the troll king on top but no button to push on the right to do the final deed. There is a picture of this screen - see Dabag post 12/08/2012, #52 the very last picture. I have had this screen for approx 1 1/2 weeks. Is this normal? Another player who did this quest does not remember having to wait so long if at all.

Papa1037

PikaSquirrel
09-03-13, 02:08 PM
Please force close your game and check your Troll Pit. Unfortunately, we cannot remove the goal. But your Troll Pit should be working now. Thank you!

papa1037
09-03-13, 03:20 PM
Please force close your game and check your Troll Pit. Unfortunately, we cannot remove the goal. But your Troll Pit should be working now. Thank you!

This did work!!!!1 Thank you for responding. I had previously tried removing and reinstalling but did not help. Simple idea but great!!!!

Papoa1037

DessertWolf
03-26-14, 11:32 AM
Hello everyone! We have fixed this issue. If the Troll King disappeared for your Goal (Defeat the Troll King), he will now appear if you collect from the Troll Pit. Thanks!