PDA

View Full Version : Gold club.

Takiofallen
02-06-13, 08:01 PM
Just a quick idea for a few people to get a nice lump sum of gold every now and then. Here is how it works.

Gather up all your DS buddies you TRUST (this is key to the whole idea) So lets say you have 21 people. You randomly give them all numbers from one to 21. Each day everyone on the list will send 1 gold to each person in order. So day one number 1 will be sent gold by the other 20. Day 2 number 2 will be sent gold by the other 20, and so on and so on. On the last day the last person will receive there gold and the cycle will be complete. This will cost one gold per day per person for the amount of people involved,you can gift the other 2 as normal. Again do this with players you TRUST because you don't want someone to get there gold and run.

nky1111
02-06-13, 08:34 PM
everybody will get average 3 gold per day anyway. so u can just have 3 nbrs as usual. the whole neighborhood thing is trashed in DS. u only get more if u get from newbies who only have 1-2 nbrs

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 09:06 PM
Question...occasionally mine pops up and says 11 of your neighbors have reached their limit unable to send them gold ....something along those lines...it only happens when I select everyone of my neighbors to gift.. there is a cap on sending yes but is there also a cap on recieving? I only ever get 3 a day and usually only 1 or 2....

LilMzB4Life
02-06-13, 09:16 PM
Seems like a good idea but I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't my nbrs have to be nbrs with each other for this to work? Ex. Day 1 , I send gold to A. Wouldn't nbrs B, C, D, etc... have to be nbrs with A as well and so on and so forth in order to send gold or am I missing something with how this would work?

luv2wander
02-06-13, 09:17 PM
Rumor has it you can receive 20 gold a day, but since you can only give 3 I don't see how you could convince 20 people to routinely send you gold.

badger8
02-06-13, 09:31 PM
Interesting idea, but with my 3 very reliable gold buddies, I'll get 60 gold in 20 days...

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 09:35 PM
Seems like a good idea but I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't my nbrs have to be nbrs with each other for this to work? Ex. Day 1 , I send gold to A. Wouldn't nbrs B, C, D, etc... have to be nbrs with A as well and so on and so forth in order to send gold or am I missing something with how this would work?
Good point

Interesting idea, but with my 3 very reliable gold buddies, I'll get 60 gold in 20 days...

Lucky dog

NouraMoh
02-07-13, 03:40 AM
You can send only 3 gold per day and receive 20 gold max :)

kwhales
02-07-13, 06:45 AM

I think this is why Tak said find 21 neighbors you trust. The 21 would have to be neighbors with each other, which really isn't that difficult because I have over 21 neighbors who are friends with my other neighbors (I can tell by their walls and seeing the same names). It probably would take a little time to organize, but you could do it. You could start a community forum and ask your good neighbors to meet there and discuss it.

There is a flaw that I see. You would only get about 20 gold every 21 days. I get about 5 to 8 a day now, so, I actually get more gold not doing this. But for people who don't, it may work out to benefit them.

luv2wander
02-07-13, 06:09 PM
This plan does not get you more gold than trading with 3 reliable peolple everyday.

You get 21 people together and follow the plan. On one day you will get 20 gold from the group. The other 20 days you get zero gold from the group. So after 21 days you have gotten 20 gold.

NeferTsukia
02-07-13, 06:49 PM
Hello to all my neighbor's neighbors' neighbors who are also MY neighbors! :) i do like the idea, but i have some "on-off/relatively frequent" gold buddies, and it already eats away at my consciousnouss (sp?lol) that i can't exactly gift back daily... Stupid limit.

FlamingInferno
02-07-13, 07:44 PM
I have lots of gold buddies. Because I list the names to whoever sends me gold evryday and i divide them 3 by 3. If u wanna see my wall add me ID: FlamingInferno. Also start from the bottom to see who gets the gold today. Anyways when they stop sending me gold and when its there turn to be sent gold I send them and they send some back and they go back on my wall. So far since january i just lost 400gold because of fairy gold trap :( . But right now i earned at least 300 gold or 400. Well this is what I do you guys can follow my style if you want. I'm suggesting this :)