PDA

View Full Version : Romantic Picnic or Truffle Chair. Which is more popular? (poll)

electrikbarbarella
02-06-13, 06:23 PM
The pop up about this week's update said TL brought back the most popular item: the Romantic Picnic. I honestly think the Truffle Chair is way more popular. Do you agree, or disagree? Vote and the results will speak for themselves...

kieranyeow
02-06-13, 06:33 PM
Bring Back The Truffle Chair ♥ Our Only Wish ♥
If You Agree Please Re-PLY This And Said We Love Truffle Chair ♥

renasbake
02-06-13, 06:37 PM
Truffle Chair!!!!!!!!!!!

OnCloudDivine
02-06-13, 07:46 PM
I don't understand why their pop up said "and we're bringing back your favorite items from Valentine 2012" -- I really had my hopes up about the truffly chair because of this...

Magikot
02-06-13, 08:47 PM
I don't understand why their pop up said "and we're bringing back your favorite items from Valentine 2012" -- I really had my hopes up about the truffly chair because of this...

What they meant by "your" is "our"... Meaning all the gem only items and none of what we would actually like to have back. Simple typo really, I can see how" they confused the two words. Ok sarcasm is off now.... :-)

nmishii
02-06-13, 08:53 PM
If they brought back the truffle chair, only those who unlocked it last year would be able to buy more. They don't release goal items to those who did not unlock them.

sandygin
02-06-13, 09:11 PM
I would love the chance to get the truffle chair.I wasn't playing last year

electrikbarbarella
02-06-13, 10:01 PM
I would love the chance to get the truffle chair.I wasn't playing last year

Me too! It's the ONE piece of decor I want more than anything else. I've been waiting since I started playing, hoping I could buy Truffle Chairs during Valentine's Day this year.

bercause
02-06-13, 10:45 PM
I was really happy to see the picnic was released again. :) I bought one right away; it's so cute!

I just wish that the update included a few more items. If TL isn't going to make new Valentines content, they may as well bring back the good stuff from previous years. In my opinion, the puppy love and love game weren't the best Valentines decor from 2012. I would have liked to see some of the old tables and chairs, as well as floor and wall decorations.

rocketsmama
02-07-13, 06:12 AM
Truffle chair by far!!!!!!!!

sweetstuff525
02-07-13, 07:00 AM
If they brought back the truffle chair, only those who unlocked it last year would be able to buy more. They don't release goal items to those who did not unlock them.

Yeah I unlocked it last year but since it's a goal item I can purchase as many as I want now.. For 30,000 coins ... It does t lock and it's available forever

But yeah they never brought goal items back

electrikbarbarella
02-07-13, 07:00 AM
I've been reading comments on the Truffle Chair and some players think the reason we didn't get it back was b/c it was a goal item. Have any goal items been made available for purchase later in the game? I know some mystery box items have been brought back for purchase, but I haven't been around long enough to complete many goals.

mposey
02-07-13, 03:26 PM
I don't think any goal item has been brought back. I didn't get the truffle chair last year I was on a vacation but if it came back I would deff get some but I don't get the big fuss over them. They are just chairs. But that's just my opinion I know a lot of ppl want them and I would like them too. I guess the type of chairs in my bakery doesn't bother me as much.

cherryberry9
02-07-13, 04:37 PM

When they say "your favourites" it means TL's favourites which are all pricey gem items. Not one coin item from last year was released. Not one floor decor is for coins. TL states they cater to all players giving out gem and coin decor but look back at x-mas. There was not one NEW floor decor for us to buy. I'm getting sick of TL's sluggish ways and it really pushes me the wrong way.

rocketsmama
02-08-13, 05:22 AM
Well the poll speaks for itself. If the can't bring back the exact truffle chair then maybe one that's similar and just as cute, no just a cheaply done one?!!!

patriciabudville
02-08-13, 07:28 AM
Truffle chair was a goal item, people who keep saying they want it probablly don't want to do those long and tedious goals XD

'Sides, I can buy truffle chairs all year round. It wouldn't be an update for me. ;D

rocketsmama
02-08-13, 07:45 AM
Truffle chair was a goal item, people who keep saying they want it probablly don't want to do those long and tedious goals XD

'Sides, I can buy truffle chairs all year round. It wouldn't be an update for me. ;D

It's just mostly the people (android users) that never even got a chance to unlock them, since we didn't even have goals back then. It wouldn't even have to be an update, just bring them back, if they could.

310pnut
02-08-13, 08:23 AM
I wanted the truffle chair not the romantic picnic!!!!!!!!!

catgirl477
02-09-13, 05:19 PM
Ya it was amassing how OUR "favorite items " just so happened to be all coin ones! What a coincidence!
Ya, no!

catgirl477
02-09-13, 05:20 PM
I meant all the Gem ones! Oops!!

catgirl477
02-09-13, 05:22 PM
But I would rather get the pick nick because I already have the truffle chairs but you can't really compare a limited time offer that is always gems to a seat

purplereptar
02-11-13, 10:16 PM
I was so excited about the picnic but didn't have enough gems, so I started cooking like crazy to get some gems. Finally got enough to buy the picnic with just hours to spare and guess what? I clicked the wrong tab and accidentally bought a box. Now I don't have enough gems to buy the picnic and it's about to expire. Grrr...wish they had a confirm box. I get that it's a sneaky way to get people's gems on accidental purchases but they'd have gotten more gems from me if I had been able to buy the picnic instead of the box. Ironic, huh?

electrikbarbarella
02-19-13, 08:55 AM
At 74% the Truffle Chairs are the winner of this poll. TL, plz bring back the old holiday decor, appliances and recipes for Valentine's Day. It would make a large number of your players very happy.

ashrb
02-19-13, 01:41 PM
You can't really compare which is more popular considering the truffle chair is from a goal and the picnic isn't.. Yeah it would be cool if they brought back that goal for those who didn't have the chance, but IMO if they do this then they would have to bring back all the other goals that offered prizes that others missed out on. At the end of the day a lot of these goals are limited and if you weren't playing at the time it came out then it's not necessarily TL's problem.

ashrb
02-19-13, 01:47 PM
It's just mostly the people (android users) that never even got a chance to unlock them, since we didn't even have goals back then. It wouldn't even have to be an update, just bring them back, if they could.

It's not just mostly android users though, there's a lot a bunch of kindle and iOS users who never got the chance to unlock it.

ariesblu
02-19-13, 04:32 PM
You can't really compare which is more popular considering the truffle chair is from a goal and the picnic isn't.. Yeah it would be cool if they brought back that goal for those who didn't have the chance, but IMO if they do this then they would have to bring back all the other goals that offered prizes that others missed out on. At the end of the day a lot of these goals are limited and if you weren't playing at the time it came out then it's not necessarily TL's problem.
But many Android player were playing while the goals were released exclusively to ios players.

ashrb
02-19-13, 07:43 PM
But many Android player were playing while the goals were released exclusively to ios players.

I'm aware of that, a year ago TL had issues including android users and what not, but TL have had an entire year to offer this goal again once they started to make androids more equal with iOS, but they haven't and I think mainly because it was a limited goal intended for only iOS at the time AND because they probably don't see the point in bringing back a goal so players who weren't even playing a year ago can have a chance at something that was intended for last year. Very rarely does this company listen to its players, it's sad, but unfortunately that's how they are.