PDA

View Full Version : Monster - Poll & Suggestions Feb 6

sehana
02-06-13, 05:48 PM
Place New Suggestions in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47526-Monster-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-5)! :)

What new monsters, decorations would you like to see on your island?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

Having a weekly update instead of a bi-monthly update :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

NeferTsukia
02-06-13, 05:59 PM
I voted on almost everything. :D but crafting - oooooh!! <3 double vote.

lmac10
02-06-13, 06:08 PM
I think a new colour range would be great for MS. My suggestion would be Purple colour= Solid- Magic Nymph (fairy type creature with purple smoke for hair), Hybrids= Blue/ Water sprite, Green/ Wood Nymph, Red/ Firefly mutation, yellow/ air whisp, White- Earth Keeper (maybe something made of rock?) Some other general monster ideas are: Abominible ice monster, Harpie, Basalisk, crystal Chimera, gremlin, Yowie/sasquatch, Titan, Sphinx, Hellhound (cerberus type monster)

iaweforfun
02-06-13, 07:11 PM
A new element

adrianssto
02-07-13, 07:24 AM
Again in the suggestion thread, I'd like to have the Monster Story's Logo Monster in my island please, the firetailed-winged-egg monster. Crafting and trading shop would be great, and this came out of nowhere, day and night shifting influencing the behaviour or even form of monsters.

tr8on
02-07-13, 07:38 AM
ANYTHING would be great at this point... this game needs a lot of work. Most of the player base left already. :/

xWhiiskyy
02-07-13, 08:00 AM
I got all monster at this moments so make new new colour of monster please same of dragon story :D

kylebusch
02-07-13, 09:30 PM
Trading shops but the ability to trade monsters with nbrs

profsink
02-08-13, 02:33 PM
You should take the fact that Monster Story is mostly tabula rasa as a positive. Do something to differentiate it from other Stories. As a suggestion, a mini-game. Let Monsters compete at scaring people or some such, have the backdrop benefit elements (water monster do better at the beach sort of thing)... Cost silver to compete, reward food for victories. Just a rough thought.

adrianssto
02-09-13, 02:32 AM
You should take the fact that Monster Story is mostly tabula rasa as a positive. Do something to differentiate it from other Stories. As a suggestion, a mini-game. Let Monsters compete at scaring people or some such, have the backdrop benefit elements (water monster do better at the beach sort of thing)... Cost silver to compete, reward food for victories. Just a rough thought.

Somehow I agree with you, if a monster win the competition, it will get a bonus, maybe increased earning or achieve a form higher than epic.

Aileen_
02-09-13, 07:09 PM
We need a diamond banner! I finally have my diamond monsters, but no banner to put up... actually no decor- the decor is just repetitive and has stayed the same since I got the game. A new element of monsters would be a nice change of pace as well.

jellyfish0405
02-09-13, 11:32 PM
Please, just anything other than a new monster every few weeks! :( Dragon story gets more dragons than you can keep up with and monster gets nothing. So sad!

momof3grls
02-10-13, 03:26 PM
Need to add more stuff to monster story. I like the idea of being able to trade monsters with neighbors. Monster story does get boring unlike dragon story. Everything else got a valentine update but MS.

stiktoch
02-12-13, 10:13 AM
Crafting and trading.. IF ... we can also get it on android!

adrianssto
02-14-13, 12:17 AM
Crafting and trading.. IF ... we can also get it on android!
Agreed..

doop01
02-16-13, 04:42 PM
I have been playing dragon story for some time now and I thought the decorations were pretty limited there! In monster story they are practically non existent! More decorations please!!! The games are almost the same yet I don't enjoy ms nearly as much and that is most likely due to the lack of variety overall. I haven't been playing ms for very long so I hope I don't get bored with it , I think it just needs a bit more to liven it up

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 04:53 AM
I dreamed something funny. x) that we got decorations that looked like tree stumps - but really cool ones. Some had colorful stuff boiling inside, some were covered in that green plant stuff (forgot the name lol), most of them had facial expressions carved into them.
Kinda like totems.
Also. Different-colored plants would be nice.

I'd like to see the level cap raised to 50, at least...

Also, when is there going to be an increase in the habitat cap? They should bump it up to 30 eventually.

And we should be able to rotate the habitats!

adrianssto
02-18-13, 05:21 AM
I dreamed something funny. x) that we got decorations that looked like tree stumps - but really cool ones. Some had colorful stuff boiling inside, some were covered in that green plant stuff (forgot the name lol), most of them had facial expressions carved into them.
Kinda like totems.
Also. Different-colored plants would be nice.

I'd like to see the level cap raised to 50, at least...

Also, when is there going to be an increase in the habitat cap? They should bump it up to 30 eventually.

And we should be able to rotate the habitats!

Yeah, all of us are starving for decorations, I think monsters statues would be great, having a blue blob statue by a blue habitat containing a blue blob monster would be neat.

kooky panda
02-18-13, 04:12 PM
Great suggestions!!! The polls results have been submitted( an little early) .
Please continue making new suggestions.

NeferTsukia
02-23-13, 04:29 AM
How about more food? Upgradeable farms like in DS. I have so much money, but little to spend it on. And I never seem to have quite enough food for my hungry monsters. :p

3leggedmoose
02-24-13, 08:11 AM
Raise the level cap !!!! We want a big update !

yayacupcake
02-24-13, 08:55 AM
There just really needs to be a big update.

? More features, probably some new color(s). I'd like to see a dark (black ) element, being these are monsters and all...

? Personally I think there needs to be a money sink of some sort. Dragon Story did a really good job with it with the Diamondates, good way to blow off some extra money and get a bunch of exp and food at a shorter time. I'm currently sitting at 11 million and earn more than I can possible spend. So a new treat farm would be good.

? Trading and crafting would be a welcome feature and give us something to do.

? Leveling up would be cool, but it should unlock extra things like decorations and maybe something like a buyable ( coins ) monster once you hit level cap.

? I like limited edition monsters and it doesn't look like MS has any yet. Gives you something to look forward to.

- Note: I'm not sure I like how long the LEs have been staying up on Dragon Story though. Doesn't make them feel very exclusive, and gets very frustrating when you've been trying for a month solid without getting the one you are looking for.

? A battling system would be cool too, I know dragon city on facebook had one, although to be honest I never played the game that much... Maybe something to do in the game that you can always access while you aren't just waiting on timers. Dragonvale has the Dragon Track and that was pretty fun.... maybe a mini-game thing like that.

Lots can be done, but really, I think anything at this point would be welcome.... :)

finnth12
02-27-13, 02:02 PM
More habitats please :)

salinho
03-01-13, 04:54 AM
More expensive food that yields more, please. I have 31 million coins and very little food all the time.

sehana
03-05-13, 11:31 AM
Place New Suggestions in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47526-Monster-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-5)! :)