PDA

View Full Version : Dragon - Poll & Suggestions Feb 6

Pages : [1] 2

sehana
02-06-13, 05:30 PM
Place New Suggestions in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47497-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-4)! :)

(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new dragons, decorations, would you like to see on your island?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Ongoing Dragon Feature Suggestion List:
- Select/Deselect All (for gifts & requests)
- Android & Kindle users equal to iOS users (Dragons, features, buildings, etc)
- Storing Dragons & Habitats
- more gifting options (if only 3 nbrs get gold, gift rest of the nbrs other items.)
- increase habitats
- extra breeding den
- extra evolution temple
- bigger diamond habitat

Dragon Sets Suggestions:
- Onyx Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44932-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Jan-23&p=535352&viewfull=1#post535352)
- Mythology (Opal) Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44932-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Jan-23&p=535352&viewfull=1#post535352)
- Astronomy
- Astrology/Zodiac
- Chinese (Jade) Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44932-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Jan-23&p=535352&viewfull=1#post535352)
- Rock (Tigers Eye) Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44932-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Jan-23&p=537355&viewfull=1#post537355)

For Android parity discussions, please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18709-Android-Feature-Parity-Discussions), so TL can keep track of all the concerns.
Notes for the differences in OS platforms (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20551-Dev-Response-Challenges-of-Porting-from-iOS-to-Android)

NeferTsukia
02-06-13, 05:53 PM
Ask all button for maps. :p

kwhales
02-06-13, 05:54 PM
Decorations for coins, NOT gold.

Tango_K
02-06-13, 05:59 PM

That was what i was about to reply,lol

mammami08
02-06-13, 06:07 PM
Big diamond fields

MomsHouseofSweets
02-06-13, 06:29 PM

Amen!!!!

lmac10
02-06-13, 06:38 PM
I think Zodiac dragons would be awesome (Capricorn, Sagittarius etc)

MomsHouseofSweets
02-06-13, 06:39 PM
When neighbor requests come through "Social" rather than a Wall, there's no option to be able to visit their island. The only option is to accept their request or deny it. I won't just automatically accept a request just because I'm asked. I like to visit the island first and then decide. Adding a visit option would be great.

111ace
02-06-13, 06:47 PM
So habitats increased by 5 on 18 Dec 2012, how many new dragons have u released since then??? COUNT!!!

9 pinks
Elf
Emerald
Sapphire
Caesar
Left heart
Right heart
Passion
Cupid
Rose

It's 18!!!!! PLEASE INCREASE THE HABITAT NOW!!!!!
Add this in the poll and you'll know what is the MOST WANTED CHANGES!!! Thank you!!!

iaweforfun
02-06-13, 07:13 PM
Astronomy !

MazShaddix
02-06-13, 07:30 PM
So habitats increased by 5 on 18 Dec 2012, how many new dragons have u released since then??? COUNT!!!

9 pinks
Elf
Emerald
Sapphire
Caesar
Left heart
Right heart
Passion
Cupid
Rose

It's 18!!!!! PLEASE INCREASE THE HABITAT NOW!!!!!
Add this in the poll and you'll know what is the MOST WANTED CHANGES!!! Thank you!!!

That's why they won't add it as they know that'll be voted the most...

iaweforfun
02-06-13, 07:42 PM
New Dragons : Listed in order from common to super rare ( Inspired by opan )

Rock Type

Rock + Fire : Lava Dragon, Steel Dragon ( New Type ? ) , Crucible Dragon
Rock + Forest : Meadow Dragon , Pure Dragon ( New Type ? ) , Grove Dragon
Rock + Air : Mountain Dragon , Divine Dragon ( New Type ? ) , Imperial Dragon
Rock + Water : Trench Dragon , Dew Dragon , Abyss Dragon
Rock + Magic : Crystal Dragon , Star Dragon ( New Type ? ) , Wisdom Dragon
Rock + Light : Cloud Dragon , Faded Dragon , Neutron Dragon
Rock + Virtue : Shield Dragon , Carrier Dragon , Blessing Dragon

Ledgendary Dragons

Mercury Dragon, Oblivion Dragon
Entropy Dragon, Repentace Dragon
Vanity Dragon, Phantom Dragon

New Type : Time Dragon All dragons are rare

Time + Fire : Destruction Dragon
Time + Forest : Growth Dragon
Time + Air : Barren Dragon
Time + Water : Reef Dragon
Time + Magic : Darkened Dragon
Time + Light : Peace Dragon
Darkened + Peace = Equilibrium Dragon
Time + Virute : Charisma Dragon

MazShaddix
02-06-13, 07:48 PM
How about a set of the deadly sins??
Tho I'm not sure how they would look lol

sehana
02-06-13, 07:52 PM
How about a set of the deadly sins??
Tho I'm not sure how they would look lol
LOL, :D I can only imagine how most will look :p

grondai
02-06-13, 08:00 PM
Black... Onyx

Darkstorm2
02-06-13, 08:07 PM
Big diamond habitat dragon

grondai
02-06-13, 08:09 PM
Second island to solve habitat issue and loading problems.

stoogehunter
02-06-13, 09:56 PM
Omg dragons of the seven deadly sins would be awesome!

opanugie
02-07-13, 02:23 AM
NEW ISLAND - Fly to another new dimension (SKY KINGDOM full of cloud) with new story, new habitats, new expands, new decorations, new castle, and a lot variations of new dragons

roosfamily
02-07-13, 02:36 AM
Big diamond habitat.
Increase habitat cap.

NouraMoh
02-07-13, 03:23 AM
I second that

NouraMoh
02-07-13, 03:25 AM
Big diamond habitat.
Increase habitat cap.
And that :)

NouraMoh
02-07-13, 03:28 AM
NEW ISLAND - Fly to another new dimension (SKY KINGDOM full of cloud) with new story, new habitats, new expands, new decorations, new castle, and a lot variations of new dragons

Wow! I LOVE this idea!!
It can be a goal. When you hit level 100 another dimension opens up for you
I'm getting excited just imagining it :)

drevo77
02-07-13, 03:32 AM
Birth signs/stones etc, care bear dragons, retro toys dragons etc- mood dragons.

drevo77
02-07-13, 03:35 AM
Also how about loyal caretakers getting a no wait bonus on somethin every so often

NeferTsukia
02-07-13, 04:09 AM
How about a 70's dragon? Flower power! It could have the weird hair and glasses...lol.

I liked the big diamond habitat. In platforms. :)

This. ^^

When neighbor requests come through "Social" rather than a Wall, there's no option to be able to visit their island. (...) Adding a visit option would be great.

And this. ^^

betsyb514
02-07-13, 07:30 AM
Ok, here is a suggestion. As I am reading through threads, I see a lot of players like the baby forms better than the epic. I know this might be really difficult to do, but maybe a new building where you can send your dragon in and revert the form back to a previous look while maintaining its level? I loved the look of my Diamond at Level 4, but I wanted him at level 10. It seems like a lot of players are keeping duplicates so the can have their dragons in different forms.

henrylucky
02-07-13, 07:41 AM
Release Trading Portal on Android soon, so I can trade many Fairy and another dragons that bother my island

bangerang5310
02-07-13, 07:46 AM
The Select All Neighbours button would be fabulous.(NeferTsukia suggested this) Please no more dragons for a while. It's too much!!

opanugie
02-07-13, 09:51 AM
The Select All Neighbours button would be fabulous.(NeferTsukia suggested this) Please no more dragons for a while. It's too much!!

i agree with select all button its help

Candy3030
02-07-13, 10:34 AM
Big diamond fields

Absolutly. I second that.

DragonHeart0
02-07-13, 10:38 AM
Ok, here is a suggestion. As I am reading through threads, I see a lot of players like the baby forms better than the epic. I know this might be really difficult to do, but maybe a new building where you can send your dragon in and revert the form back to a previous look while maintaining its level? I loved the look of my Diamond at Level 4, but I wanted him at level 10. It seems like a lot of players are keeping duplicates so the can have their dragons in different forms.

Wow, what a novel idea! And so, once fully evolved we could change levels for a price but not as much time and cost as going through the full evolution process? I like it!

sollia
02-07-13, 10:56 AM

I think this was actually in a poll 1-2 months ago, they called it the Fountain of Youth. I remember voting for it but it didn't have a ton of votes.

And to the person who said Care Bear dragons, there's no way that will happen. Legal issues and all that.

mammami08
02-07-13, 11:54 AM
I think this was actually in a poll 1-2 months ago, they called it the Fountain of Youth. I remember voting for it but it didn't have a ton of votes.

And to the person who said Care Bear dragons, there's no way that will happen. Legal issues and all that.

It's in another dragon game quite similar to this one. Like several of ideas people submit.

mammami08
02-07-13, 12:08 PM
It's in another dragon game quite similar to this one. Like several of ideas people submit.

Oh... Have to blame my spiking fever for that post... I meent that the fountain of youth is in another game, not the bears.....

And that alot of the ideas people submit comes from that game....

No of to bed and try to cure the flu... Supposed to go on skiing vaccation in a coulpe of days... Not looking good at the moment. Cough.. Cough...

Cutbow
02-07-13, 12:15 PM
From neighbors' isles, the ability to view my own wall and news without having to return home first. This would be a tremendous time saver, especially when the client sometimes closes as I try to return home. Parity of gold sales to all users, not just a select few! Definitely agree with all clients on a level playing field, and increase the cap on habitats. Sad there isn't a trading album yet for all, and selling 2 diamonds, OUCH.

sollia
02-07-13, 02:00 PM
Oh... Have to blame my spiking fever for that post... I meent that the fountain of youth is in another game, not the bears.....

And that alot of the ideas people submit comes from that game....

No of to bed and try to cure the flu... Supposed to go on skiing vaccation in a coulpe of days... Not looking good at the moment. Cough.. Cough...
No worries, I knew that was what you meant!

Get well soon! I'm getting sick as well but I'm lucky about avoiding the flu so far though.

enoch4
02-07-13, 02:26 PM
My personal wish list:
1. Big diamond fields would be fantastic. But for coins, not gold, please.
2. I still want dark dragons, and I'd love astronomical dragons - we've had a lot of cute dragons coming out lately, which is cool and makes sense for valentines day, but I keep hoping for more dragons that look powerful, fierce and/or wise. Those are my favorites.
3. Please fix whatever is up with the infinity dragon. Why is it so much easier to get diamond all the sudden, and so much harder to get infinity? I've totally filled up my island with diamonds breeding for infinity and I'm afraid to keep trying. My neighbors are having similar problems, so it isn't just me.
4. Down the road, a second island would be also be fantastic (or something along those lines). I'm no programmer, but it seems like it would solve the dilemma of running out of space for new dragons, and device limitations on loading content.
Thanks for inviting us to post feedback, I appreciate it.

grondai
02-07-13, 02:53 PM
I swear if they make the black dragons and call them anything other than onyx I'll be mad. We've suggested this for almost a year now

NeferTsukia
02-07-13, 03:05 PM
I swear if they make the black dragons and call them anything other than onyx I'll be mad. We've suggested this for almost a year now

They could call them the black-but-not-onyx-dragons-just-to-make-grondai-mad dragons. :) i'm sure we'll see them in a few months, since this suggestion has been made long ago and it takes time for them to get it ready (and glitch-free, lol).

sollia
02-07-13, 03:07 PM
If they make a new color I hope we can just buy it for coins like the Light dragon.

s_lynne
02-07-13, 03:33 PM
I still think SPENDING gold to speed up breeding should increase the odds of obtaining dragons. I mean, some players post that they've gotten dragons on their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd tries and they spent 0 gold. But I've, as well as many others, spent a boat load of money/gold to speed up the breeding/hatching and after between 20-30 tries still don't have those elusive dragons.

sollia
02-07-13, 03:47 PM
I still think SPENDING gold to speed up breeding should increase the odds of obtaining dragons. I mean, some players post that they've gotten dragons on their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd tries and they spent 0 gold. But I've, as well as many others, spent a boat load of money/gold to speed up the breeding/hatching and after between 20-30 tries still don't have those elusive dragons.

I really disagree with you there. Why should people who can't buy gold be punished? Why should the people who are patient enough to wait not get nice things too?

kwhales
02-07-13, 04:04 PM
I really disagree with you there. Why should people who can't buy gold be punished? Why should the people who are patient enough to wait not get nice things too?

I agree with this. Gold should not have an effect on the outcome of the game. That would really ruin the game for alot of players.

kwhales
02-07-13, 04:14 PM
I would ilke to suggest a display case for eggs. Some of the eggs are works of art and I think it would be great to be able to decide if we want to hatch the egg or keep it as decoration. (I think the rose egg is beautiful, but the dragon, not so much).

rebekah787
02-07-13, 05:53 PM
Could you please make a way to get gold? Maybe one day a week you get some, or more goals (other than playing other games) that have the reward as gold. It has taken me three months just to get 175.

s_lynne
02-07-13, 06:15 PM
I didn't say buy gold!! I said spend it!!!

kwhales
02-07-13, 06:21 PM

I know. i just don't think gold should have an effect on breeding outcomes at all.

grondai
02-07-13, 06:51 PM
I guess I'll repost this because it was a little late in the Jan. Thread

Dragon bank- costs 1000 gold
Allows you to place gold and coins(unlimited) inside a savings account. Gains interest after time.. The longer your gold is untouched the higher the interest goes.
1 week- 1%
2 week- 2%
3 week- 3%

You must log on each week to accept the interest rate increase or else it drops back to 1%
this rule would be needed or else people would quit and come back to 1 mill gold

NeferTsukia
02-07-13, 06:56 PM
I would ilke to suggest a display case for eggs. Some of the eggs are works of art and I think it would be great to be able to decide if we want to hatch the egg or keep it as decoration.
Same here !

Which ends up being nearly the same thing, since people who can't/won't buy gold will not use it as much as people who do buy gold. ;)

DragonHeart0
02-07-13, 07:14 PM
I would ilke to suggest a display case for eggs. Some of the eggs are works of art and I think it would be great to be able to decide if we want to hatch the egg or keep it as decoration. (I think the rose egg is beautiful, but the dragon, not so much).

Superb idea! I second that (or third, or whatever :) )

s_lynne
02-07-13, 07:31 PM
I guess I'm just aggravated at the fact that I'm constantly breeding but I still don't have any of the New Released Dragons. I've spent ALOT of money and I'm still failing. Frustrating!!!

kwhales
02-07-13, 07:36 PM
I guess I'm just aggravated at the fact that I'm constantly breeding but I still don't have any of the New Released Dragons. I've spent ALOT of money and I'm still failing. Frustrating!!!

Don't take this the wrong way, but if spending ALOT of money isn't getting you the dragons you want, why continue spending it? Try breeding without it. In my opinion, it's luck not gold that gets you the dragons.

s_lynne
02-07-13, 08:16 PM
I've given up on the Unicorn Dragon and the Passion Dragon cuz I've wasted money buyin/usin gold and I still don't have em. I haven't dropped a dime tryin for Cupid and I don't believe I will. It just sux that some of us aren't as lucky as others.

doop01
02-08-13, 01:06 AM
My wish list :o)
Select all button for map requests
Big diamond habitat
More varied decorations for sale
Simultaneous or at least closer release date between ios and
android updates
Able to request maps daily during a current expansion

Oh, wouldn't it be lovely :-)

shortyrules2
02-08-13, 01:33 AM
New dragon suggestion: Bookworm. Doesn't matter what color/colors it is... Perhaps maybe an Orange colored dragon? Or a dragon similar to the leopard dragon, but looks like a dalmation. Or a cat-like dragon( one that's more cat than dragon).

enoch4
02-08-13, 02:21 AM
New dragon suggestion: Bookworm. Doesn't matter what color/colors it is... Perhaps maybe an Orange colored dragon? Or a dragon similar to the leopard dragon, but looks like a dalmation. Or a cat-like dragon( one that's more cat than dragon).

I've been expecting orange dragons ever since the game had an orange dragon on the app icon awhile back. Surprised we haven't seen them yet. I keep expecting orange or black, but pink, gemstone, and pink/purple/heart were released instead. Lol.

opanugie
02-08-13, 08:59 AM

yup need very much

opanugie
02-08-13, 09:00 AM

better with coins 😊

drevo77
02-08-13, 09:07 AM
Of course, I wasnt thinking of legalities when i was thinkin care bears.. Sorry., as for other dragon games, Dragon story is the first and only one I have ever played

moostermine
02-08-13, 08:12 PM
Well the best way I know to freshen up old ideas is to look at them in a new way so I'm giving it a go.
Lets see if it works!

Dragon Prophecy

In the time of Mighty Ceasar
Epic prophecy did flow
Passion sought to Rule the Land
At the point of Cupid's Bow

Unrest was running Rampant
The Emperor did see
His army could not Quell demands
"More land must be set Free!"

He summoned all his Mystics
Bade them search the Sky again
Decreed that they must be the ones
To hold off Strife and Pain

They cast the Spells of Scrying
The Portents answered clear
What could be done to Save the Land
As the Ides of March draw near

If they would call down mighty Dragons
From the Dark amongst the Stars
Their arrival, cloaked in Cosmic dust
Could heal the awful Scars

The Darks would use the glittering Stardust
To Craft celestial homes
For their shining, Crystal brethren
Who now reside alone......

The Prophecy is written
Peace is the Land, Foretold
If Ceasar heeds the vision
Hot dissent will soon grow Cold.

DragonHeart0
02-08-13, 08:22 PM
That's terrific Moostermine!! I love it!

Torachan1980
02-08-13, 10:05 PM
I love the Manx dragon that moostermine made! I like the gray and purple one! Would be great for a obsidian/magic hybrid if we get the obsidian base color. If not, what about magic/forest/water tricolor?

moostermine
02-08-13, 10:14 PM
Aaaaaaw you guys are sweeeeeet! But if you didn't give me all these ideas I wouldn't have anything to say, lol! I just rephrase things!

henrylucky
02-08-13, 10:17 PM
Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and no Chinese dragon here :(

msvidkiller13
02-08-13, 10:44 PM
kindle update

newmoonfashion
02-09-13, 06:57 AM
I would like a neutral habitat - one to mingle different coloured dragons in.
It should be like the passion or glorious but in rainbow colours.

moostermine
02-09-13, 07:07 AM
I would like a neutral habitat - one to mingle different coloured dragons in.
It should be like the passion or glorious but in rainbow colours.

I was thinking of one like that, too! Was going to call it Prism Plains, lol! With the colour spectrum shining out of a giant crystal.

kwhales
02-09-13, 07:13 AM
I would like to see dragons with short breeding times. Like less then 10 hours. Where are the 2, 3 and 4 hour dragons? I know TL wants us to speed up with gold on longer breeding times, but with all the fails available, gold will still be needed, so throw us a short winner now and then.

drevo77
02-09-13, 03:45 PM
How about banners you can post your dragon's names on or greetings etc

drevo77
02-09-13, 03:49 PM
Oh and I think you should be able to gift all of your neighbours like you can in Fashion/Restaurant story!! oh pleeeeeease!

grondai
02-09-13, 03:53 PM
Oh and I think you should be able to gift all of your neighbours like you can in Fashion/Restaurant story!! oh pleeeeeease!

I think they have a reason not to. I'm not sure what though. They did let use gift gold to all our neighbors for one day and then they took it away faster than we got it. I'm not sure if it clogs up their system with all the gold being sent?

lolii12
02-09-13, 04:44 PM
Man!, I wish I can vote again!

grondai
02-09-13, 04:48 PM
Man!, I wish I can vote again!

I wish they didn't blend the dark dragons in with all the other stuff. That's the only reason it's winning right now. Dark dragons

doop01
02-10-13, 01:58 AM
Yeah.....I really want black dragons. I wrote a wish list earlier but forgot to add a confirm button for anything bought with gold. Been caught there!

doop01
02-10-13, 02:00 AM
I think they have a reason not to. I'm not sure what though. They did let use gift gold to all our neighbors for one day and then they took it away faster than we got it. I'm not sure if it clogs up their system with all the gold being sent?

Well people wouldn't have to buy it much if you got gold from everyone. I do wish you could even send 5 though, would be better

SweetFangs
02-10-13, 06:38 AM
I'm going to suggest gifting food, again. Would be nice to gift the 3 gold, but then have the ability to gift food for the rest of the neighbors. Not everyone asks for maps all the time. :) More conducive to keeping neighbors.

Also really like the 'select all' button to select all your neighbors when asking for maps/goal stuff.

Wouldn't mind seeing if we have to sell a dragon, it reflect either the time we had to wait for the thing to breed and hatch out (perhaps a little something for all those 20+ X2 hours of fail time) or the rarity of the dragon. 100 coins for every one of them ... yeah.

Otherwise, I would love to see either the Astrology or the Mythological dragons. Think that would be cool.

RotomGuy
02-10-13, 08:29 AM
I'm going to suggest gifting food, again. Would be nice to gift the 3 gold, but then have the ability to gift food for the rest of the neighbors. Not everyone asks for maps all the time. :) More conducive to keeping neighbors.

Also really like the 'select all' button to select all your neighbors when asking for maps/goal stuff.

Wouldn't mind seeing if we have to sell a dragon, it reflect either the time we had to wait for the thing to breed and hatch out (perhaps a little something for all those 20+ X2 hours of fail time) or the rarity of the dragon. 100 coins for every one of them ... yeah.

Otherwise, I would love to see either the Astrology or the Mythological dragons. Think that would be cool.

So for selling, like:

Life: 100x(3+3)x1 = 600
Wild: 100x(6+6)x2 = 2,400
Forest fire: 100x(7+7)x4 = 5,600
Diamond: 100x(44+44)x10 = 880,000

The numbers in brackets being hatching and breeding times, and the end number being rarity. The prices for selling even then aren't high, unless it's a Diamond. But come on, it's a Diamond. It's going to sell for lots.

NeferTsukia
02-10-13, 11:54 AM
Well the best way I know to freshen up old ideas is to look at them in a new way so I'm giving it a go.
Lets see if it works!

Dragon Prophecy

In the time of Mighty Ceasar
Epic prophecy did flow
Passion sought to Rule the Land
At the point of Cupid's Bow

Unrest was running Rampant
The Emperor did see
His army could not Quell demands
"More land must be set Free!"

He summoned all his Mystics
Bade them search the Sky again
Decreed that they must be the ones
To hold off Strife and Pain

They cast the Spells of Scrying
The Portents answered clear
What could be done to Save the Land
As the Ides of March draw near

If they would call down mighty Dragons
From the Dark amongst the Stars
Their arrival, cloaked in Cosmic dust
Could heal the awful Scars

The Darks would use the glittering Stardust
To Craft celestial homes
For their shining, Crystal brethren
Who now reside alone......

The Prophecy is written
Peace is the Land, Foretold
If Ceasar heeds the vision
Hot dissent will soon grow Cold.
Hadn't read this :D really liked it! The idea of crafting habitats is quite bold! And why not?
Wonder if they're thinking of expanding the entire map? Eventually it'll be necessary...

GDude118
02-10-13, 02:08 PM
I know it's been said a ton but, we could really use a habitat increase teamlava. Or, maybe y'all could at least make it where diamond habitats don't count towards your habitat total, or diamond habitat have there own limit separate from the normal habitat total, that way people can get the diamond and all the diamond hybrids while still having habitats to get all the other dragons. That would be so helpful. :)

SweetFangs
02-11-13, 05:49 AM
So for selling, like:

Life: 100x(3+3)x1 = 600
Wild: 100x(6+6)x2 = 2,400
Forest fire: 100x(7+7)x4 = 5,600
Diamond: 100x(44+44)x10 = 880,000

The numbers in brackets being hatching and breeding times, and the end number being rarity. The prices for selling even then aren't high, unless it's a Diamond. But come on, it's a Diamond. It's going to sell for lots.

Exactly. This would be nice

Uamele
02-11-13, 10:18 AM
I think Zodiac dragons would be awesome (Capricorn, Sagittarius etc)

Agreement. ^.^

sollia
02-11-13, 10:31 AM
While sending gold to everyone would be nice, but when some people have over a hundred neighbors it would really slow or stop gold purchases, which we all know they won't let happen.

I wish there were other little boosts we could send neighbors. I'm coming up blank as to what they would be, but I'd love little different presents or something.

hamadrys
02-11-13, 11:00 AM
We could send a "surprise" to neighbors. The surprise could be random : food, decoration, xp, a package of 25 mystic maps...

sollia
02-11-13, 11:21 AM
We could send a "surprise" to neighbors. The surprise could be random : food, decoration, xp, a package of 25 mystic maps...

Yep that's pretty much exactly what I meant, my mind just went blank :P

NeferTsukia
02-11-13, 04:36 PM

I am loving that. I second those! :D or I third them, or whichever it may be.

betsyb514
02-11-13, 04:39 PM
Any chance we could get some more crafting options? Maybe some new decorations for the extra red, green, and blue gems? No space so no point in using them to craft extra dragons.

drevo77
02-12-13, 12:55 AM
I think food gifts is a really good idea and as someone suggested, even 5 p/d would be great. It seems to work on the other games with neighbours en masse..Food is defo a top idea.. and less breedin time would be tremendous. thanks.

NeferTsukia
02-12-13, 04:33 AM
One thing that has been bothering me a lot: most of us can only trade their dragons after waiting for many, many hours for them to evolve. This. Is. So. Annoying.
I end up selling most of them because I can't keep every dragon that pops out of the nests while there are others occupying the evolution temple. Seriously. Why can't we just trade them at the end of level 3? Would be a lot more fair, since there are a whole bunch of players who don't need to evolve at level 3. An unfair advantage I'd say.

Another unfair thing: i've noticed that the sparkles on my habitat (after a neighbor has played with my dragons) give me a 250 coins bonus. But my boyfriend only gets 150! Is it because his game is more recent (late November) or is it because he's Android???

hamadrys
02-12-13, 06:02 AM
Odd. I get 250 and I have Kindle.

sollia
02-12-13, 09:01 AM
One thing that has been bothering me a lot: most of us can only trade their dragons after waiting for many, many hours for them to evolve. This. Is. So. Annoying.
I end up selling most of them because I can't keep every dragon that pops out of the nests while there are others occupying the evolution temple. Seriously. Why can't we just trade them at the end of level 3? Would be a lot more fair, since there are a whole bunch of players who don't need to evolve at level 3. An unfair advantage I'd say.

Another unfair thing: i've noticed that the sparkles on my habitat (after a neighbor has played with my dragons) give me a 250 coins bonus. But my boyfriend only gets 150! Is it because his game is more recent (late November) or is it because he's Android???
I kind of agree with you about evolving before trading. I do think it was done that way on purpose, so I don't know if it will change. Maybe they could implement a feature where if you feed a young dragon extra food you don't have to take time to evolve them.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-12-13, 09:28 AM
I kind of agree with you about evolving before trading. I do think it was done that way on purpose, so I don't know if it will change. Maybe they could implement a feature where if you feed a young dragon extra food you don't have to take time to evolve them.

Android here. I get 250 from an empty Diamond nest when the Diamond dragon is in the Breeding Temple.

rs788
02-12-13, 10:48 AM
As we know that the new dragons need more food to feed so i think that its time to release new type of food
Like 8 hours 1200 food and 12 hours 1600 food . Plz TL we all players need it . Plz
What do u think players ?

spodn
02-12-13, 05:08 PM
Amen!!!!

Yea Lord!!!!!

honaleea
02-12-13, 06:49 PM
I would love a steampunk dragon I would buy gold to get that

enoch4
02-12-13, 09:09 PM
I'm starting to think dragon storage would be really nice. Maybe not unlimited, but just a few slots you could use to alleviate the overcrowding issue. Some people might use it to store off-season holiday dragons, or just as a place to put a few while you rearrange habitats, or as a place to put a keeper so you can make room in a habitat for something you want to evolve and trade then bring the keeper back. Space is a real issue and this might help.

Loxieland
02-12-13, 09:53 PM
From neighbors' isles, the ability to view my own wall and news without having to return home first. This would be a tremendous time saver, especially when the client sometimes closes as I try to return home. Parity of gold sales to all users, not just a select few! Definitely agree with all clients on a level playing field, and increase the cap on habitats. Sad there isn't a trading album yet for all, and selling 2 diamonds, OUCH.

On Kindle you can view your wall and news when at the neighbors by tapping at the bottom of the screen, then the menu Icon.

Candy3030
02-12-13, 10:16 PM
When clearing an expansion, I think it would be nice if we could have the choice of throwing away the tree/rock/mushrooms , etc .... Or have the choice to keep it in storage to use elsewhere .
Im not complaining about the price for clearing, but since we are paying we should have the choice to keep or delete it.
Some of the trees are nice, but are in the way ... putting them in storage would give us the some decorations that we could place at a later time.

:) my suggestion...

NeferTsukia
02-13-13, 05:06 AM
It's really, really unfair. Because i run out of space, since i can't hatch/evolve/trade fast enough. -.- they all accumulate. Lol.

If any of the mods could figure out why he is only getting 150 coins per play, I'd be much appreciated. Because I think my dad gets 250 and he started in December.

hamadrys
02-13-13, 06:19 AM
When clearing an expansion, I think it would be nice if we could have the choice of throwing away the tree/rock/mushrooms , etc .... Or have the choice to keep it in storage to use elsewhere .
Im not complaining about the price for clearing, but since we are paying we should have the choice to keep or delete it.
Some of the trees are nice, but are in the way ... putting them in storage would give us the some decorations that we could place at a later time.

:) my suggestion...
I agree 100%. I have been starting to keep some little trees and mushrooms but they are not very well placed. Even just the ability to move them would be appreciated.

KTsBakery13
02-13-13, 07:43 AM
Update needed for Kindle users.

sollia
02-13-13, 09:30 AM
I'd like an option to play my own music while I play various TL games. I have the sound shut off on all of them but it still stops the music going on my ipod.

I made a thread asking if playing our own music is possible and got no response. So it's either not possible or so obscure no one knows about it. I play lots of other games that when you open them, something asks if you want to continue playing your music, you say yes, and there you go. It would be a nice addition to all TL games.

RotomGuy
02-13-13, 09:49 AM
Ooh, I have an idea. Decorational Elemental Trees that cost COINS and not GOLD.

Fire - Burning Tree (Red, singed leaves with fires everywhere)
Forest - Grand Tree (Large, green tree)
Air - Tall Tree (Tall tree with thin sleek branches)
Water - Blue Willow Tree (A Willow Tree in a shallow pool. Leaves slightly blue)
Light - Glowing Tree (Leaves glowing white)
Pink - Cherry Blossom (Must I explain?)
Diamond - Crystalline Tree (Leaves are crystals, and the bark has the gemstones around it)
Passion - Amorous Tree (Both pink and purple heart shaped leaves)

sollia
02-13-13, 10:02 AM
I don't generally decorate but some of those sound like they would be nice. I'd rather use those than banners :P

hamadrys
02-13-13, 10:07 AM
I have major decorating ocd for my island, so these trees would be really awesome.

n80j86
02-13-13, 06:52 PM

Great one!

And no max habitats after ~50 level....I cant get any more dragons unless I sell some :(

grondai
02-13-13, 07:31 PM
Lower the food costs so it's possible to max out out a new dragon within a week. It's possible now but not very conveniate with how the food times work. I can't harvest my crops more than twice a day with the 5 hour food times. It's about 40k food to max a dragon. So about 30k would be perfect. Plus you guys are just discouraging new players........ It's annoying for old players so think about how irritating it would be for a new player to try an max a dragon

grondai
02-13-13, 07:33 PM
Lower the food costs so it's possible to max out out a new dragon within a week. It's possible now but not very conveniate with how the food times work. I can't harvest my crops more than twice a day with the 5 hour food times. It's about 40k food to max a dragon. So about 30k would be perfect. Plus you guys are just discouraging new players........ It's annoying for old players so think about how irritating it would be for a new player to try an max a dragon

And update the gold for food! Jesus Christ.... I doubt you guys get any money from people buying food. No one would ever buy 18k food for 250 gold. UPDATE IT

chevylady
02-13-13, 11:43 PM
It would be nice to be able to store dragons that you don't want to get rid of, but don't have room to keep them. This way we can change our habitats more often and move dragon around easier.

Also need to have a count of when you visit neighbors so you know that you visited them or if you need to come back later. For us short-term memory people. LOL

Thanks for considering!!

kooky panda
02-14-13, 11:46 AM
I think maybe a Moo Dragon!!!

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz323/annamarek/Dragon/bth_A-1.gif

ivanazagreb
02-14-13, 11:56 AM
I think maybe a Moo Dragon!!!

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz323/annamarek/Dragon/bth_A-1.gif

ahahaha :D Awwww she's cute!

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 02:22 PM
Actually, that looks a little creepy...xD

davidonly
02-14-13, 11:45 PM
I agree on increasing habitats. I have all dragons available at this time, but will be unable to add any new ones that come out. I would like to have the whole set, but will be forced to drop some if any new dragons come out. I doubt that I would buy more if I have to break up my set! Check it out: Storm8 ID - davidonly, level 94, island - FireBreath.

aceblade
02-15-13, 02:07 PM
Bring back Zombie please!
I got THREE Witches and not one Zombie!
:(

riisak
02-15-13, 02:57 PM
make upgrades available for diamond habitats. even if the gold limit isn't increased, it should still be able to hold 2 or 3 per

henrylucky
02-16-13, 02:34 AM
Hy TL,
Do you remember about the second breeding den glitch ?
My neighbor still has it (second breeding den)
Why don't you give us the second breeding den?
You know, for free. Because my neighbor got it for free too..
That's not fair IF you give us second breeding den for gold... !!

NeferTsukia
02-16-13, 03:56 AM
Hy TL,
Do you remember about the second breeding den glitch ?
My neighbor still has it (second breeding den)
Why don't you give us the second breeding den?
You know, for free. Because my neighbor got it for free too..
That's not fair IF you give us second breeding den for gold... !!

Obviously if it's a glitch they're not going to give us. You'll just end up calling unwanted attention upon the person with the second breeding den, and it'll be deleted.
Though it would be really nice...what with the need of evolving at level 3 in order to be able to trade. It's not an easy rhythm to keep up!

henrylucky
02-16-13, 04:47 AM
Obviously if it's a glitch they're not going to give us. You'll just end up calling unwanted attention upon the person with the second breeding den, and it'll be deleted.
Though it would be really nice...what with the need of evolving at level 3 in order to be able to trade. It's not an easy rhythm to keep up!

Yeah, there're some players that no need evolution temple to reach lv.4 too...
They're older players..

hamadrys
02-16-13, 08:24 AM
A solution for habitats limitation
The main reason for having a max of 35 habitats was that the game might crash with all the dragons animations, the stuff to load, etc.
My idea is this :
The game opens and loads the main island as we know it right now. Maximum amount of 35 habitats on that island.
However, there could be an icon added that would let us have other islands. Tap the icon and you can buy another island for x amount of coins. Or unlock a new island through a quest. Then you can move from main island to island 2 and skip the loading and crashing issues.
Island 2 would load separately. As would island 3, etc. Each one could be purchased, each one a little more expensive.
What do you think ?

jakycam
02-16-13, 08:45 AM
We need more habitats!!! That's the only thing we really need!! I've worked hard to get all these dragons and now TL wants us to sell them or trade them to get the newer ones!! More habitats please!!!!

grondai
02-16-13, 11:54 AM
Or you could say that was my idea but alright... I posted this already

A solution for habitats limitation
The main reason for having a max of 35 habitats was that the game might crash with all the dragons animations, the stuff to load, etc.
My idea is this :
The game opens and loads the main island as we know it right now. Maximum amount of 35 habitats on that island.
However, there could be an icon added that would let us have other islands. Tap the icon and you can buy another island for x amount of coins. Or unlock a new island through a quest. Then you can move from main island to island 2 and skip the loading and crashing issues.
Island 2 would load separately. As would island 3, etc. Each one could be purchased, each one a little more expensive.
What do you think ?

finnth12
02-16-13, 01:28 PM
Make the breeding little bit easier, specially with the fail time 33hrs, I still couldn't get unicorn, Anubis, and valentine collection, because I was stuck on 1 dragon for weeks, then all the new dragons got left behind.

hamadrys
02-16-13, 02:33 PM
grondai, your idea was "to have a second island". That's it. Stop running around the darn forum claiming I stole it. I am desperately SORRY for having had a similar one. That hardly makes me a thief.
My idea was developed and actually similar to what other games do offer.

kooky panda
02-16-13, 04:56 PM
Okay guys, please take your personal conversations to the PMs. Keep all comments and post on topic.

kylebusch
02-16-13, 10:08 PM
A one armed dragon with 3 legs

belladonnatwo
02-17-13, 06:29 AM
@kwhales: like your suggestion: decorations for money

- the possibily to stop breeding when you see that you're not breeding the dragon you want

- more gifts for your neighbours

- a storage-option so you can store things and later, you can use them again.

kwhales
02-17-13, 06:58 AM
@kwhales: like your suggestion: decorations for money

- the possibily to stop breeding when you see that you're not breeding the dragon you want

- more gifts for your neighbours

- a storage-option so you can store things and later, you can use them again.

Thank you. By the way, if you are on IOS, there already is storage for decorations and gems and stuff. But not for dragons and habitats right now.

glacier_phalcon
02-17-13, 10:05 AM
I apologize in advance for not reading the last 26 pages of in this thread.

For those of us who cannot breed rare dragons "on the first try". There should be an option to trade coins for gold, but not make it totally unreasonable like 5mil coins for 1 gold.

grondai
02-17-13, 11:49 AM
We need to be able to store our gold mines after they become decor

sollia
02-17-13, 03:04 PM
I apologize in advance for not reading the last 26 pages of in this thread.

For those of us who cannot breed rare dragons "on the first try". There should be an option to trade coins for gold, but not make it totally unreasonable like 5mil coins for 1 gold.

There are experienced players with hundreds of millions of coins. Extremely unlikely.

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 03:05 PM
Uh.. a dumb question maybe, but is it in any way helpful to post here to agree on other people's suggestions or is it enough if even just one person suggests something? So I don't need to suggest something that's already been said?

moostermine
02-17-13, 05:11 PM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/997fd0444ad7df117fb953396df3e3a1_zps1ed1bbe2.jpg

Tiger's Eye Basilisk
Red- Yellow- Green Hybrid
( hey it works! Red and Yellow = Orange. Green(forest) = earth= brown. If pink and white can = chocolate! Fair is fair!)

hamadrys
02-17-13, 05:14 PM
OMG, I LOVE IT !!!. You totally captured the swirls of the Tiger Eye gemstone !!! And the pattern around its eyes...just beautiful. Moo, you are awesome, it is gorgeous, I want it on my island !!!

moostermine
02-17-13, 05:18 PM
OMG, I LOVE IT !!!. You totally captured the swirls of the Tiger Eye gemstone !!! And the pattern around its eyes...just beautiful. Moo, you are awesome, it is gorgeous, I want it on my island !!!

Lol! Glad you like it! It was your idea after all! Hope it lives up to the picture you had in your mind! I'm off to the contest page!

hamadrys
02-17-13, 05:21 PM
YES !!! I hope for you to win, you deserve it. It is better than what I ever imagined !

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 05:25 PM
Woah. Moo. That thing looks totally BAMF !! :D

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 05:26 PM
Uh.. a dumb question maybe, but is it in any way helpful to post here to agree on other people's suggestions or is it enough if even just one person suggests something? So I don't need to suggest something that's already been said?

Reinforcing what other people have said is helpful, I think - shows them it's a cool idea if more people (players) agree with it. :)

moostermine
02-17-13, 05:44 PM
Woah. Moo. That thing looks totally BAMF !! :D

Was about to show my age and computer illiteracy by asking" what?", but I think I got it figured! Lol! Thx! He is kinda cute!

hamadrys
02-17-13, 05:49 PM
Well, I didn't figure it out yet, hahaha, I must be the oldest ! Boo hoo.

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 06:06 PM
BAMF is something we can't really decode here if some people don't understand it. :P

Reinforcing what other people have said is helpful, I think - shows them it's a cool idea if more people (players) agree with it. :)
Ok. Maybe a mod can concur before I go out and copy a long list of things I agree on though. :D

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 06:08 PM
Oh and I forgot to say I like that basilisk design too! Would be something totally new design-wise.

moostermine
02-17-13, 06:12 PM
BAMF is something we can't really decode here if some people don't understand it. :P

Ok. Maybe a mod can concur before I go out and copy a long list of things I agree on though. :D
That's ok, lol, I think we got it!
As far as agreeing with ideas, I think if a lot of people comment, stuff might make it into the next poll. But if it catches the eye of whoever reads the thread, one mention might be enough.

grondai
02-17-13, 08:48 PM
I would understand the food price increase if you guys expanded the farms again but this one is taking forever to level up

grondai
02-17-13, 08:49 PM
Lol! Glad you like it! It was your idea after all! Hope it lives up to the picture you had in your mind! I'm off to the contest page!

mooster! Add that drawling to the dragon story art thread so it won't get lost

glacier_phalcon
02-17-13, 09:13 PM
True that, well it does seem harder for higher level players to breed the rare dragons, because I see level 10 or so players breed elf dragons right off the bat when I've tried 50 times with only fruitful's to show for my efforts. :(

So I guess having to pay a million or so for 1 gold wouldn't be too bad for the higher level players that are not successful in breeding rare dragons.

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 04:04 AM
True that, well it does seem harder for higher level players to breed the rare dragons, because I see level 10 or so players breed elf dragons right off the bat when I've tried 50 times with only fruitful's to show for my efforts. :(

So I guess having to pay a million or so for 1 gold wouldn't be too bad for the higher level players that are not successful in breeding rare dragons.
It's not level-related. It's just sheer luck and the island's own "groove". Different islands tend to breed differently. Like, I've bred nine scorpions total. My first at level 13 or something. But for some people it's not easy to get!

hamadrys
02-18-13, 06:36 AM
When I started playing Monster Story, my first hybrid was a Sea Rex, super rare. Go figure...

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 06:47 AM
When I started playing Monster Story, my first hybrid was a Sea Rex, super rare. Go figure...

Yeah, I think mine was a Medusasaur. Lol. Gotta see if you're my neighbor. :p

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 06:48 AM

Edit. You are xD derp! You're the one who commented yesterday.
Have you noticed that we're so few playing DS? Oh well.

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 07:40 AM
Somebody with computer s****s ought to make a dragon Story version of the Harlem Shake.

Just sayin'. :p

hamadrys
02-18-13, 09:23 AM
I am :). But my island's name is different, it is Light of Uraj.

hamadrys
02-18-13, 09:31 AM

I am your neighbor in MS. Hard to find people who are actually still active in that game. I just started a little bit ago and already have new neighbors that are inactive.
My island's name is Light of Uraj.

hamadrys
02-18-13, 09:32 AM
Sorry for double post, computer or forum is acting up.

hamadrys
02-18-13, 02:27 PM
You know what kind of dragon I would love to see (if anyone had same idea, please forgive me) : a RAINBOW dragon !
Moo, get your pencils ready ! LOL.

moostermine
02-18-13, 03:34 PM
You know what kind of dragon I would love to see (if anyone had same idea, please forgive me) : a RAINBOW dragon !
Moo, get your pencils ready ! LOL.
One other in the works, then I'm on it, lol! Any preferences on the base critter?

kooky panda
02-18-13, 04:12 PM
Great suggestions!!! The polls results have been submitted( an little early) .
Please continue making new suggestions

hamadrys
02-18-13, 05:38 PM
One other in the works, then I'm on it, lol! Any preferences on the base critter?

Well, I was kind of picturing that the wings would be made of the rainbow. Besides that, I leave it up to you, you are excellent at picturing dragons.

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 05:46 PM
I am :). But my island's name is different, it is Light of Uraj.

Gotcha. ;) yeah... Actually i should be visiting people more often. I kinda forget and my social rating drops. :p

Well, I was kind of picturing that the wings would be made of the rainbow. Besides that, I leave it up to you, you are excellent at picturing dragons.

Oooh! Good idea, good idea. :) colorful wings plus rainbows always makes me think of the pretty wongs on certain bugs - like dragonflies. Maybe that dragon could have the honeybee dragon's type of wings, only they'd be colorful. Would be extra cool if each dragon had a unique wing pattern, but that may be going overboard. :p

Surprise us,Moo!

sollia
02-18-13, 05:55 PM
I still really want the option to play my own music while playing TL games. That would be so wonderful.

kwhales
02-18-13, 06:30 PM
I still really want the option to play my own music while playing TL games. That would be so wonderful.

Can't you go to settings, turn the sounds off the game and play your own music? On my iphone i can play songs. Not from my personal music but from stations.

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 05:18 AM
Some people have pointed this out but not in the suggestions thread, I believe... Anyway:
For the new habitats that cost gold and hold 4 dragons, there REALLY should be an option to UPGRADE the older habitats instead of having to just buy it. Because that' s forcing people into selling habitats (and dragons) before being able to spend their gold to buy the new ones, and some of them ain't willing to do it.

roosfamily
02-19-13, 05:22 AM
Some people have pointed this out but not in the suggestions thread, I believe... Anyway:
For the new habitats that cost gold and hold 4 dragons, there REALLY should be an option to UPGRADE the older habitats instead of having to just buy it. Because that' s forcing people into selling habitats (and dragons) before being able to spend their gold to buy the new ones, and some of them ain't willing to do it.

Thx, I completely agree: let us upgrade the older habitats.

yum199
02-19-13, 06:19 AM
I would like 2 see some black n white dalmation spotted dragons or some purple polka dotted ones
On another topic I love looking through the posts,getting breeding tips,seeing what players are n arent liking about the game etc..One thing I have noticed is a big disparity in the things that get locked.A healthy robust discussion is good for progress.IMO

111ace
02-19-13, 06:39 AM
- more gifting options (if only 3 nbrs get gold, gift rest of the nbrs other items.)
- increase habitats
- extra breeding den
- extra evolution temple
- bigger diamond habitat

Let's see how long will this "on going" list stay "on going". I think the TL KPI is only attracting new players & improve in-game sales to new players, that's why they do not bother about a whole big group of old players who had spent so much $$$ in the game. Shall we continue to waste our time here while they want us to leave so much???

henrylucky
02-19-13, 07:10 AM
- increase habitats
- extra breeding den
- extra evolution temple
- bigger diamond habitat

Let's see how long will this "on going" list stay "on going". I think the TL KPI is only attracting new players & improve in-game sales to new players, that's why they do not bother about a whole big group of old players who had spent so much $$$ in the game. Shall we continue to waste our time here while they want us to leave so much???

I won't spend any money and never,
But, I think I'll play DS until adult or old (That need much food and an evolution temple, :p ). When I'm an adult, I'll spend some money on this game :D
And for gifting option, maybe some foods and XP. I would like to can give 3 gold to a neighbor and end..., the limit still 3 gold / day :(

henrylucky
02-19-13, 07:13 AM
And.....how can it said select all for gift, we just have 3 gold/day. Maybe TL hear us and give us more gold to give or another gift :rolleyes:

sollia
02-19-13, 09:38 AM
Can't you go to settings, turn the sounds off the game and play your own music? On my iphone i can play songs. Not from my personal music but from stations.

I turned the music and sound off in the game but my music turns off when I enter the game. Also I feel silly, I don't know what you mean by stations.

lilylunalove
02-19-13, 02:34 PM
I'm thinking kwhales meant radio stations? Are you on iOS? I can listen to music and play at the same time on my Samsung Android =O

jonathanharker
02-19-13, 02:58 PM
It would be nice if we could see the prices of new habitats. Once we reach the max we can't see the price of a habitat added to the market so we have to sell one before knowing how much to save up or if it's even available to purchase with coins.

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 04:24 PM
It would be nice if we could see the prices of new habitats. Once we reach the max we can't see the price of a habitat added to the market so we have to sell one before knowing how much to save up or if it's even available to purchase with coins.

Good point. I noticed that too!

Another thing would be the favorite neighbors list. And why do androids need to tap TWICE to send their neighbors maps? Kinda time-consuming.
And: iOS users have this annoying thing, when writing on a wall if we accidentally tap out of the writing field, the text disappears. Ugh!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-19-13, 04:33 PM
I would like to suggest that if a new dragon is for IOS only, it should be stated so in the post header, that way we Droids don't waste time and in the case of others, gold, trying to get what can't be had.

moostermine
02-19-13, 09:40 PM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/0d9100f387384b3619063ad83ac81cb2_zpscde2c631.jpg

Pandragon
5 colour hybrid- red, blue, green, yellow, purple
As the colours of the spectrum combine to form white light....
As the pigments of the earth combine to form black.....
So the Pandragon is the child of all 5 basic dragons.
In good times it as common as Life....
In hard times it is Infinately rare....
It's appearance is said to predict change and new beginnings.

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 03:13 AM
He just needs a bamboo in his hand :D

hamadrys
02-20-13, 06:50 AM
Awww, he is so cute !

lynnannies
02-21-13, 06:43 PM
What does everyone think about Orange Dragons? Just breed a Red and Yellow dragon to get an Orange dragon, just like you would for the Virtue. You need Red and White to get Pink.

I was just thinking about this the other day because my favorite color is Purple (they have Purple dragons), and my girlfriends favorite color is Orange. I don't see a lot of orange in this game at all, regarding dragons, not decor, so I thought it'd be cool if TeamLava would add them!

But we'd probably need a lot of people who like the idea though. Does anyone like this idea? I love new dragons!

kwhales
02-21-13, 06:48 PM
I like this idea. Perhaps one of our more creative members can draw an orange dragon, say sunset, and put the picture in the Dragon Art thread. They could even post it in the concept contest too.

hamadrys
02-21-13, 06:49 PM
I do like the idea. Maybe the first orange dragon could be the Sunset dragon...

hamadrys
02-21-13, 06:52 PM
Kwhales, I swear I hadn't read your post before I put mine !

kwhales
02-21-13, 06:53 PM
Kwhales, I swear I hadn't read your post before I put mine !

No problem. We were probably typing at the same time.

grondai
02-21-13, 07:00 PM
The only thing about orange is if you look at the topaz that represents air it's orange. This has been brought up before and it confuses people because the air dragon is yellow but the gem is orange

grondai
02-21-13, 07:01 PM
Maybe they could make a yellow gem represent an orange dragon lol

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:03 PM
Sunset (orange and red), Orange Dreamcicle or Orangecicle (for fun, like the Ice Cream (orange and white)), Peach (orange and green), Sorbet (orange, yellow, green). Suggestions names for Orange dragons. :)

grondai
02-21-13, 07:05 PM
Sunset (orange and red), Orange Dreamcicle or Orangecicle (for fun, like the Ice Cream (orange and white)), Peach (orange and green), Sorbet (orange, yellow, green). Suggestions names for Orange dragons. :)

Citrus dragon lol

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:05 PM
You have to craft to get a gem, like the Topaz, Sapphire, so on. For orange, you'd just breed a yellow and red dragon. It's different.

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:06 PM
Citrus dragon lol That's awesome! Lol. :D I like that one!

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:06 PM
Mango !

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:07 PM
Tropical dragon.

grondai
02-21-13, 07:07 PM
You have to craft to get a gem, like the Topaz, Sapphire, so on. For orange, you'd just breed a yellow and red dragon. It's different.

Yeah I know but the gem represents the dragon. What gem would the orange dragon have?

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:08 PM
Yellow and red.

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:09 PM
I am not sure if she is talking about a whole new color of dragon or a one time breeding. What was your idea lynnannies ? If you want to create a whole new serie like the Pink dragons, then grondai is right, you need a gem to represent them.

grondai
02-21-13, 07:10 PM
Yellow and red.

Like the heart dragons? Hmm what shape?

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:12 PM
I am not sure if she wanted a whole serie or just a one time dragon. What shape are you thinking that would be cool ?

grondai
02-21-13, 07:14 PM
I am not sure if she wanted a whole serie or just a one time dragon. What shape are you thinking that would be cool ?

Idk. I'm going to look on google lol

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:14 PM
Yeah I know but the gem represents the dragon. What gem would the orange dragon have? The Topaz has the same color and gem as Yellow dragons, it's not orange. And they could use a pentagon for the gem for Orange dragons. Lol.

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:16 PM
I was thinking a whole new set of dragons. Like the Pink dragons. It could be either Orange, unlike the Yellow gem which LOOKS ORANGE and not YELLOW, or they could do Red and Yellow, half and half, to represent orange, because that'd be what you would use to breed it.

moostermine
02-21-13, 07:18 PM
Yeah I know but the gem represents the dragon. What gem would the orange dragon have?

Citrine! Truth, it's a semi precious stone!

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:18 PM
Gotcha. I am sure grondai is going to come with a cool design for your gem :)

kwhales
02-21-13, 07:22 PM
You know that there is an Orange Sapphire, Orange Tourmaline, Chalcedony Sunstone (oligoclase), Mandarin Garnet and Malaya garnet. So TL would have several to choose from. (yeah google is great).

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:23 PM
Citrine! Truth, it's a semi precious stone!

After rainbow, sunset...Poor Moo, you have a lot of work ! ;)

grondai
02-21-13, 07:23 PM
I was thinking a whole new set of dragons. Like the Pink dragons. It could be either Orange, unlike the Yellow gem which LOOKS ORANGE and not YELLOW, or they could do Red and Yellow, half and half, to represent orange, because that'd be what you would use to breed it.

Okay I get what your saying. They could make the gem a dark orange instead of the light orange they used. Now instead of naming it orange dragons we need an element. The pink took virtue so we could have an off the wall name. Something they can build off of and make dragons with names relating to the element

sharbuch
02-21-13, 07:26 PM
Getting rid of how long it takes to expand it takes way to long
Giving everybody the same update and features
Select all button
Letting us send out map request everyday even if we are already expanding
Unlimited habbitates having now to sell off dragons that I worked hard to get just so I can get the new ones
Or make so we can put more into one habbitate
Less thing we have to buy with gold or letting us use the coins we have to buy gold once a week or even a month I have million in coin and nothing but food to buy with it can't buy anymore habitats at my limited now
I agree with all other suggestion on here the one for more evloe chambers and breeding would be great some of the breeding and evolving takes way to long
Another idea instead of habitats maybe just islands for the different colours where they can run and fly all over there own islands then we don't need a cap on habitats maybe 10 dragons per island that would be great
Make the goal books on all games bigger or move out of the corner put in with the profile area easier to get too we go into the area everyday to get to social and wall and everything else to do with the game that would be fabulous.

moostermine
02-21-13, 07:27 PM
After rainbow, sunset...Poor Moo, you have a lot of work ! ;)

Just about to get back to work on Rainbow Dragonfly! But maybe you guys are getting tired of me hogging all the good suggestions? Should I wait and see if some one else wants this one? Not that I mind, lol?
This one would fit in well with the astrological ones suggested, been trying to think of how to do comet and galaxy.

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:28 PM
If people want to draw a dragon, they're free to, aren't they ? There is no trademark on the idea. Do what is making you happy, my friend. I love to see the results of your artwork.

grondai
02-21-13, 07:28 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/85b6ab97e0d94db7b2ba3db64158134b_zps26c97b31.jpg

I like the top part of this gem for the design

hamadrys
02-21-13, 07:29 PM
Very nice.

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:31 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/85b6ab97e0d94db7b2ba3db64158134b_zps26c97b31.jpg

I like the top part of this gem for the design I like this a lot. I've never seen this shaped gem before!

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:33 PM
Okay I get what your saying. They could make the gem a dark orange instead of the light orange they used. Now instead of naming it orange dragons we need an element. The pink took virtue so we could have an off the wall name. Something they can build off of and make dragons with names relating to the element I didn't think of that! Do you have any ideas? My girlfriend can't think of anything besides Citrus. Because that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of the word orange. What about you?

grondai
02-21-13, 07:33 PM
I like this a lot. I've never seen this shaped gem before!

It could all be orange or it would be filled in with red+yellow. It would make a much different looking gem then the others if it were to be filled out with red/yellow in different areas

lynnannies
02-21-13, 07:37 PM
It could all be orange or it would be filled in with red+yellow. It would make a much different looking gem then the others if it were to be filled out with red/yellow in different areas I like the red/yellow better than the all orange. It's different.

betsyb514
02-21-13, 08:03 PM
Maybe Carnelian for an orange color. Widely used by the Romans and Egyptians. Some nice ideas for dragons from those two cultures!

sharbuch
02-21-13, 08:34 PM
More gold to gift being able to send gold to all my friend everyday not just 3 friends a day that way everybody get at least one gold bar a day maybe people will send gold more often I haven't gotten any in days and just maybe people will buy gold more often knowing that they can get those dragons they want so bad such as the gold one or even this new one that would be fabulous I know I might even buy more gold a week if you have 3 hundred friends you could get 3 hundred gold bars that means I will need to buy 6 hundred gold bars to get the flying boat I know I would buy gold for that. 1600 for the topazes means I could get it faster can't spend that much money to get that much gold evolving and breeding and hatching would become more fun. Please let us gift more gold a day or even a week. I think that is the most important update we need.

moostermine
02-21-13, 09:10 PM
Maybe Carnelian for an orange color. Widely used by the Romans and Egyptians. Some nice ideas for dragons from those two cultures!

Ooooooo! And lapis! And I would loooove to do Egyptian dragons! So many possibilities to add to Anubis! Hippos, crocodiles, ibis, Tutankhamen, mummy, Ra, Horus.....

lynnannies
02-21-13, 10:33 PM
Peach = Orange + Green
Sunset = Orange + Yellow
Lava = Orange + Red
Orchid = Orange + Purple
Tropical = Orange + Blue
Nectar = Orange + Diamond
Orangecicle or Dreamcicle = Orange + White
Tulip = Orange + Pink
Sorbet = Orange + Yellow + Green
Mango = Orange + Red + Yellow

Just a few names my girlfriend and I cooked up on Word. :) Anybody like?!

hamadrys
02-22-13, 05:48 AM
Love all these ideas ! I hope TL takes note, because it is really neat.
And I am ALL for Egyptian dragons too, wouldn't that be awesome ?

NeferTsukia
02-22-13, 01:30 PM
Peach = Orange + Green
Sunset = Orange + Yellow
Lava = Orange + Red
Orchid = Orange + Purple
Tropical = Orange + Blue
Nectar = Orange + Diamond
Orangecicle or Dreamcicle = Orange + White
Tulip = Orange + Pink
Sorbet = Orange + Yellow + Green
Mango = Orange + Red + Yellow

Just a few names my girlfriend and I cooked up on Word. :) Anybody like?!
Nice, yummy ideas. :p

Ooooooo! And lapis! And I would loooove to do Egyptian dragons! So many possibilities to add to Anubis! Hippos, crocodiles, ibis, Tutankhamen, mummy, Ra, Horus.....

Great ideas, Moo! It would be awesome if we had a lapis-lazuli dragon. It is one of my favorite stones, soooo beautiful. And one of my first cats (a half-pure siamese) was named Lazuli, because of the beautiful blue of his eyes. :)

I'm hoping this post from tonguelashing will come to the attention of the TL staff. We need a habitat increase sometime soon! ;)

So, I had some time and did some calculations. As of this date (February 22, 2013) there are 90 potential dragons including LE dragons and Gemstone dragons.

In making the most of your habitats you have to remember a few things. Gemstone dragons can only go in a habitat of their own color. TL Will most liking release new gemstone dragons from time to time, and it's always best to put a dragon in a habitat the holds the most coins, particularly true for when you sleep (you *do* sleep and not play DS all night right? :cool:) Also, passion dragon, and diamond and infinity dragons can ONLY go on their respective habitats.

OK here is exactly what you *need* for habitats. I am assuming only one of every dragon, no duplicates. for iOS users, duplicates can be traded for materials to use in crafting dragons and decorations. Android users and Kindle users must sell duplicate dragons if they run out of room (though I hope that changes in the very near future)

1 fire habitat - fire dragon, ruby dragon, 1 free slot (2 dragons)
1 Passion Pit - Passion Dragon, Left Heart, Right heart (3 dragons)
3 air habitats - air dragon, firestorm, honeybee, eagle, scorpion, Topaz Dragon, pumpkin, 2 free slots (7 dragons)
5 forest habitats - forest dragon, emerald dragon, life, fruitful, fairy, parakeet, elf, wild, landworm, snowman, rose, forest fire, scarecrow, turkey (15 dragons)
5 water habitats - water dragon, sapphire dragon, island, mist, serpent, mind volt, athletic, seabreeze, atlantis, mermaid, clown, storm, mirage, fireworks, 1 free slots (14 dragons)
6 magic habitats - magic dragon, poison, charm, genie, coral, titan, familiar, trickster, cupid, wizard, planet, mistmoth, aurora, super, witch, zombie, 2 free slots (16 dragons)
6 light habitats - light dragon, fuzzy, winter, love, sunrise, luck, griffin, laser light, pegasus, ice cream, hypnotic, dream, leopard, tusker, Ceasar, boo, 2 free slots (16 dragons)
3 pink habitats - Virtue, flower, kite, bubble, origami, justice, tiny, chocolate, 1 free slot (8 dragons)
2 diamond habitats - diamond, infinity (2 dragons)

Currently that's 32 habitats for 83 without the diamond hybrids.

We have a total of 9 free slots for 7 more dragons. Should work right? Well, did you take a look at where those free slots are? For the sake of argument, let's place our diamond hybrids in those slots:

Crusader takes the spare fire slot
Mercury takes the spare water slot
anubis takes 1 magic slot
angel takes 1 light slot
unicorn takes 1 pink slot
gold takes 1 air slot

This leaves Quetzal requiring his own habitat. It's senseless to build a forest habitat so you build a diamond habitat for him for a grand total of 33 habitats for 90 dragons with 2 habitats to spare

But putting the diamond hybrids in with their elemental habitats is not efficient, you're not gaining the benefit of a diamond hybrid's earning potential. So really, each diamond hybrid should be in a diamond habitat (for a total of 39 habitats) OR an upgraded diamond habitat that holds 3 diamond dragons and hybrids with 100,000 coin earning on the habitat. This upgraded diamond habitat would cost $1,000,000 coins to build.

I know MANY players want to display their diamond hybrids in a diamond habitat. Also take into account that new gemstone dragons are sure to come out. PLUS New dragons come out each week eliminating the free slots in the standard elemental habitats.

So bottom line, we need more habitats AND we need an upgraded diamond habitat.

Yes, you can probably do some more fancy rearranging to accommodate things, but you're not gaining the maximum benefit by doing so. I don't know what limitations there are on the programming end of things, though I'm sure loading more habitats will slow things down a bit. I know the Valentines Edition on Android is slow or impossible to move around some islands, particularly those with lots of decorations and such. But that's where better memory management and garbage collecting is required (Programmers will know what I'm talking about there).

This of course is just my opinion.

PS: The timeout on the forum is too low. I couldn't type this note and post it in time. Had to copy text, log in again, and paste it in. This really needs to be fixed. I should be able to stay logged in until I log out.

Cyclohexane
02-22-13, 02:06 PM
Make the next contest fair to both Android and ios players.

The last contest for Chocolate dragons was unfair. Since Valentine edition just came out, Android players could only recently make the pink dragon. The is 33 hours to breed, 33 to hatch, and 33 to evolve to at least level 4 before you can begin to breed with (then I’m still not convinced dragon level makes no difference on results). Not to mention all the limited edition quests that if you don’t try for, you can’t complete (actually can’t complete even if do try but thats another story). Ios got a head start.

The Topaz dragon contest is just a major slap to the face for Android players. We are completely excluded. I can go on here, but none of you care anyway otherwise you wouldn’t slap us in the face. Our patience is running out, if you think I am the only one contemplating leaving, you obviously ignore the forums.

OK, now for what I really wanted to suggest. BE CREATIVE WITH THE CONTESTS. So you have new dragons, great. Don’t create a contest based on these dragons, create a contest based on their failures. For example, lets say we have a new dragon called Dragon X. To breed Dragon X you must mix red + blue. When you fail red + blue you can get either left, right, athletic, or 99% of the time Magic. Make this contest based on Magic dragons, the failures instead. It still encourages everyone to try for the new dragon, but now every failure is actually a success. Now you have to decide if you want to invest the food into this little porky lookalike to get to level 10, but that would be a fun contest.

Even failures would seem like a win. I know for certain I can make some Magic dragons! The most common “Rare” dragon in the game. Of course it doesn’t have to be magic, it could be fruitful, firestorm, poison, island, etc.

NeferTsukia
02-22-13, 04:01 PM
Regarding the annoying pop-ups, once again a reminder on how players feel:

You should only get it once a day and then stop. Even if you quit the app or if it restarts for whatever reason (Happens all the time). Just once a day. Also, if you get a popup about a new dragon, but you aquire that dragon, you should stop getting that popup. It's freakin annoying!

If you don't completely quite the app, just suspend it, you won't get the popups, but the game is often out of sync until you do a task like visit someone, so it's always best to quit and restart the app, just without all the annoying popups.

betsyb514
02-22-13, 05:10 PM
Release the Treasure Cave to everyone! I missed it last time, I know it s being offered to some. I'm getting down right freaky waiting for it!!! Please!!!

111ace
02-22-13, 06:30 PM
This one TL sure love it, TeamLava Dragon, breed with 6 colors + Diamond and lots of gold, Extreme Rare O_o.

111ace
02-22-13, 06:35 PM
This one TL sure love it, TeamLava Dragon, breed with 6 colors + Diamond and lots of gold, Extreme Rare O_o.

Maybe with 132hrs hatch time & start off with 60 food at lvl 1 :)

lynnannies
02-22-13, 07:58 PM
Maybe with 132hrs hatch time & start off with 60 food at lvl 1 :) Omg. Lol.

lynnannies
02-22-13, 08:00 PM
What happened to the thought of my Orange Dragons? :(

111ace
02-23-13, 07:23 AM
Omg. Lol.

LOL! TL is VERY DESPERATE in gold sales now, we had 15 food for lvl 1, now 20 food for lvl 1 Topaz, 60 food will happen in no time! Let's see how insane TL can be, don't waste time posting suggestions here, it will NEVER HAPPEN! UNLESS YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE LIKE MINE! I MEAN GOLD MINE! LOL!

moostermine
02-23-13, 09:18 AM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/6facde27e3d064c4a47532a2a962042b_zpsde775a5d.jpg

Prismfly Dragon
5 color hybrid
As per the wonderful suggestions from Hamydrys, Nefertsukia, and Nexus Force and for anyone else who likes rainbows, dragons and bugs! Lol!

hamadrys
02-23-13, 09:32 AM
Darn he is cute ! What a friendly lovely bug ! I wouldn't mind to see it fly in my garden this summer... I DO love bugs actually so that is perfect. Moo, great job, once again. I love the wings especially.

moostermine
02-23-13, 09:39 AM
Darn he is cute ! What a friendly lovely bug ! I wouldn't mind to see it fly in my garden this summer... I DO love bugs actually so that is perfect. Moo, great job, once again. I love the wings especially.

THX! Glad you like it! It makes it fun to see whether the pic matches someone's idea! And there are lots! of bugs! Ladybugs, mantis, beetles,( oooo! Combine beetles and Egypt and get a scarab dragon), caterpillars and so many others!

hamadrys
02-23-13, 09:48 AM
Maybe a black widow dragon for Halloween... I would be ecstatic !!!

NeferTsukia
02-23-13, 10:34 AM
Awwww he has a funny face! *w* colorful wings, yay!

hamadrys
02-23-13, 11:18 AM
What happened to the thought of my Orange Dragons? :(

That is basically in TL hands. I like it a lot and I hope they go for it, that would be neat.

NeferTsukia
02-23-13, 02:32 PM
How about a multi-purpose habitat? One that could store 3 dragons as normally, BUT with a perk : it could fit in any color of dragon.
Running out of space to store dragons for trading... Having a multi-colored habitat would be better than having to have one or two extras of other colors. :p

moostermine
02-23-13, 03:07 PM
How about a multi-purpose habitat? One that could store 3 dragons as normally, BUT with a perk : it could fit in any color of dragon.
Running out of space to store dragons for trading... Having a multi-colored habitat would be better than having to have one or two extras of other colors. :p

Lol! It's a great idea, I did partly design a spectrum habitat with all the gems colors, but then got distracted by the diamond platform and never finished it!

choirgirl132
02-23-13, 03:08 PM
Great idea!!! That would be cool!

NeferTsukia
02-23-13, 04:12 PM
Lol! It's a great idea, I did partly design a spectrum habitat with all the gems colors, but then got distracted by the diamond platform and never finished it!

Ah, that'd be an excellent post! :D I was actually thinking of something kinda similar to Monster Story's white sands habitats (so pretty) BUT with trees and flowers with all the different colors. :) except for diamond and pink.

hamadrys
02-23-13, 04:28 PM
Ah, that'd be an excellent post! :D I was actually thinking of something kinda similar to Monster Story's white sands habitats (so pretty) BUT with trees and flowers with all the different colors. :) except for diamond and pink.

Love this idea, that would be really neat !

moostermine
02-23-13, 06:05 PM
Only one problem! I don't know what that looks like! I was in the process of making a cluster of the different gems,with a waterfall pouring off the edge and a volcano dripping into the water making steam/cloud to make the island float,( and trees and flowers around gems) And then I got distracted.....

NeferTsukia
02-24-13, 03:00 AM
Only one problem! I don't know what that looks like! I was in the process of making a cluster of the different gems,with a waterfall pouring off the edge and a volcano dripping into the water making steam/cloud to make the island float,( and trees and flowers around gems) And then I got distracted.....
I'll (hopefully) attach the image to the post then. :)
Oooh, but yours souns really elaborate and colorful! Would work great with a white background :p

NeferTsukia
02-24-13, 03:02 AM
Also, I've been having SO MANY DRAGONS to evolve that I'd like to have a second evolution chamber. Would really come in handy...

cedkugedchgd
02-24-13, 03:38 AM
how about a few more building upgrades like:

Lovely Breeding Den: 1,500,000 coins (Can hold 2 breeding pairs at the same time!)

Grand Evolution Temple: 1,000,000 coins (Has space for two dragons evolving at the same time!)

Incredible Farms: 500,000 coins (includes 2 hrs and 3hrs plants)

? :)

magzlitex777
02-24-13, 08:01 AM
Give kindle fire users the pink dragons update

yayacupcake
02-24-13, 02:23 PM
[Suggestion] Make unlocked areas a decoration option

While planning out how to decorate my island after clearing a bunch of space I began to realize that I was also losing some of my decorating options as well. Some of the cleared areas, mainly the Wretch Rock and Bitter Bark Trees actually look really good, but once you clear them they are gone.

I would love to see these as a decoration option, that way you could clear the space without worry and then decorate later when you have more space to allow for it.

Feel free to check out my island and head to the upper section for a good example. I used the Wretch Rock, uncleared Bitter Bark Trees in union with habitats and decorations to make it look like a very forest-y area.

hamadrys
02-24-13, 02:27 PM
I second that. I talked often about my keeping of trees, mushrooms, rocks... I wish we could move them around. They are usually in the way, and even though I learn to work around them, it would be so much better if they could be moved. I expanded to one area and waited 3 days to discover my first molded boulder that I totally adore, lol. I usually remove the 800000 trees and mushmold. But it should be left to the player's what to remove or not. Please make this an option.
I will check your island yayacupcake, it sounds really like what I love.

NeferTsukia
02-25-13, 02:50 AM
A pretty basic function which would make our lives easier.

I think both being able to swap 2 dragons in habitats that are full, and the dragon storage are good ideas and would love to see both added. Now to go to my in game FAQ and see what it says about this dragon stable.

I like the idea too of being able to just swap dragons between habitats. Sounds lke a pretty basic function to me, saving time and awkward moving about that can be annoying when habitats are full

DRAGON STABLES - anyone got any info on that? I looked in my in-game FAQ,but saw nothing.

reeceg97
02-25-13, 11:13 AM
I don't need it yet, but seeing other people's islands a habitat increase is sorta needed, I know it's said already, but the more the merrier?

And second maybe an expensive breeding den, that costs coins not gold, that increases the chance of getting rarer dragons?

enoch4
02-25-13, 11:42 AM
DRAGON STABLES - anyone got any info on that? I looked in my in-game FAQ,but saw nothing.

It was in the FAQ for a couple of days, but then they took it out. I am hoping it will actually be released soon, but who knows.

NeferTsukia
02-25-13, 04:15 PM
It was in the FAQ for a couple of days, but then they took it out. I am hoping it will actually be released soon, but who knows.
Oh. :/ well, let's wait and see.

Also, is it just me or did they finally made the sticky threads darker? Huzzah!

kwhales
02-25-13, 05:57 PM
Oh. :/ well, let's wait and see.

Also, is it just me or did they finally made the sticky threads darker? Huzzah!

Its just you dear. They always had a greyish tint.

MonkeyMomma76
02-25-13, 06:10 PM
Because Sharks are my favorite animals, I would vote for a series of Shark Dragons...
Leopard Dragon + Water Dragon = Leopard Shark Dragon
Titan Dragon + Water Dragon = Whale Shark Dragon
Light Dragon + Water Dragon = Great White Shark Dragon
Air Dragon + Water Dragon = Manta Ray Dragon
Virtue Dragon + Water Dragon = Nurse Shark Dragon
Night Dragon + Water Dragon = Blacktip Reef Shark Dragon
Magic Dragon + Water Dragon = Mako Shark Dragon
Forest Dragon + Water Dragon = Lemon Shark Dragon

I know it's a long shot, but I have to fight for my favorite critters ;-))

magicallyMelissa
02-26-13, 05:57 AM
i would like an option to discard an egg before waiting for it to hatch, i don't know if it's just me but all i'm getting are life dragons, i've had 4 in a row so far all i want is a rose dragon...

Escape77
02-26-13, 07:58 AM
Agree with that

Escape77
02-26-13, 07:59 AM
That would be very cool