PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to see another vday update? 1 week left

mposey
02-06-13, 03:20 PM
For next week do you want to see another vday update? if so with what? If not what do you want? Mardi gras like RS or something different?

I myself want another update of vday. Even if its a new box I would really love to get more vday stuff, even if its Last years box is fine. I really wanted the romantic swing but I know I never get what I want so that's probably out. But how about some new vday floor Decore as well. Not just chairs and tables so far only two new floor decor and a goal item.

310pnut
02-06-13, 03:31 PM
The v-day update came out already the 2ed 1

mposey
02-06-13, 03:46 PM
Yes I'm asking if players want another one next week Thursday 14 or something different

renasbake
02-06-13, 03:51 PM
I want to see the TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!!! I also want to see more valentines day content!!

AutumnHikari
02-06-13, 05:02 PM
Last year's stuff please :)

AnnasCoffee
02-06-13, 05:05 PM
I really like Valentines Day (its my birthday). But we have two more major holidays coming up. St Patricks and Easter are great holidays and they are 2 weeks apart. I hope we get St Patricks early, so we have time for Eater stuff.

Wait, wait... I think I need to edit my post... did I just use the word "EARLY" ?!? Hahaha... TL ... EARLY ... Like that will happen.

mposey
02-06-13, 05:09 PM
I really like Valentines Day (its my birthday). But we have two more major holidays coming up. St Patricks and Easter are great holidays and they are 2 weeks apart. I hope we get St Patricks early, so we have time for Eater stuff.

Wait, wait... I think I need to edit my post... did I just use the word "EARLY" ?!? Hahaha... TL ... EARLY ... Like that will happen.

Yes I agree and happy early birthday! What a lovely day for your birthday to land on.

LibrababyColeman777
02-06-13, 05:40 PM
Is it just me or the Valentine's update kinda weak? I am not really impressed with the flooring and wallpaper. I really wish they would bring back the Truffle oven and Truffle chairs, new wallpapers and floors. Restaurant Story has really cute items and I really wish Bakery Story items were just as cute! :)

vlagay
02-06-13, 05:46 PM
Sorry to post this here, but I can't access bakery story...tells me I am offline, but I obviously am not. I've force stopped and cleared cache to no avail. Help my food will be infested, Thank you. Asus android user

rocketsmama
02-07-13, 06:13 AM
Yes, with the truffle chairs!!!!!!!!!

electrikbarbarella
02-07-13, 06:56 AM
I'd love to have the change to buy some of the old content - especially Truffle Chairs and the red/gold heart shaped table. Some pink decor would be really nice too.

electrikbarbarella
02-07-13, 07:06 AM
Yes, yes, yes with Truffle Chairs and the Truffle Maker appliance!!! :)

soclassymom
02-07-13, 08:01 AM
Yes please we want more valentines update and last year items please

IsisGarden
02-07-13, 09:56 AM
I want more Valentine's stuff.

saucysammis
02-07-13, 10:31 AM
I'd be happy with the next update having additional content.

Maybe a 4 table sized truffle on the floor that the bots just walk up to and eat like at a pie eating contest.

Oh! Oh! This summer lets have a pie eating contest version where the bots just stuff their heads into a pie recipe!

Just kidding.

saucysammis
02-07-13, 10:33 AM
Hehe, to clarify: I'd be happy with additional valentines content next week.

appyeagle
02-07-13, 03:16 PM
2 nd -I'd like to get the first-still not in amazon apps

xoxjenn
02-07-13, 04:18 PM
I want another Valentines Day update. Valentines Day has a lot of cutesy stuff. & I feel like a lot of it you can keep out all year round.

cherryberry9
02-07-13, 04:33 PM
Well I think we are for sure having another v-day update. Android players, look at BS v-day in app store and on the pics featuring the app there are unreleased items and I think a unreleased floor tile.

nmishii
02-07-13, 08:58 PM
I think you're right. Looks like a divider and floor tile for sure.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-02-07-19-48-52_zps41ddaeee.png

ladygaga1978
02-07-13, 11:17 PM

I agree! I want more Valentine's Day stuff, too! It's my birthday as well. :)

songai4239
02-07-13, 11:25 PM
I agree, I want to see the chocolate cream muffins, truffle chair, chocolate dip and truffle maker back in the last V-day update

Sphinx08
02-08-13, 12:20 AM
I was SO BUMMED that we didn't get last years appliances! We got them for Christmas and I was stoked to FINALLY get a truffle maker; I've wanted one since I started playing!!! And then...no truffle maker. My whole day was ruined. Please please PLEASE release it with the next update!!! I'll even do the goal for it; I don't care!

CoolesTCityEverr
02-08-13, 12:27 AM
Woo hoo almost Friday:) Yes mos definitely would love the Fruit chocolate oven, the truffle maker & that other chocolate oven. Liked the truffle chairs too, also why can't the Xmas 2012 ovens last longer since the Halloween stuff stayed awhile. Seems like they really shortened the time....

rosewaterlily
02-08-13, 12:59 AM
I also would like the old Valentine's appliances back and was so excited to have the old Christmas ones available. Right now, I have so many springs and no use for them! Would be nice to have a complete collection of appliances.

minidemon88
02-08-13, 01:10 AM
Yes! I was hoping for a new valentine LTO or perhaps more valentine decorations. Not just only two deco from last week updates. It will be nice if they can release last year valentine items for those who missed it. Looking forward for st. Patrick, Easter day theme and more new spring theme updates. Specially Easter day for more cute bunnies and chocolate! =x

CoolesTCityEverr
02-08-13, 09:16 AM
Just realized that Restaurant Story had the old Valentines Edition = Chocolate Maker & Candy Heart Stove
But we'll see what's brought back:)

Bakery Story = Truffle Maker, FruitChoco Dip Maker....

catgirl477
02-08-13, 03:28 PM
I really doubt that they will unlock the truffle chairs because you had to complete the valentines 2012 goals first, and they already brought back some old stuff but I hope that we get a vday box and I would like to see more vday stuff

chuchulovestore
02-09-13, 01:13 AM
Valentine's my favorite seasson in this games, all the items are pretty and pink and i love it. I want a new Vbox and new items.

thatgirl444
02-09-13, 02:45 AM
more vday stuff please....pink pink pink...not just red

house0fjoy
02-09-13, 07:02 PM
TL - more valentine stuff and PLEASE don't wait till the 13th or 14th to release them! If a valentine box is in the offing, please INCLUDE OTHER items for coins/some gems (not just from V.box)

OnCloudDivine
02-09-13, 11:17 PM
I think the Madeleine Tin should be offered as an LTO on Valentine's Day, considering Paris is the City of Love.... Who doesn't want an Eiffel Tower?!

fraish
02-10-13, 11:12 AM
Unlock recipes from previous years

creamypuff
02-11-13, 08:59 AM
more vday stuff please....pink pink pink...not just red
Yes, pink please!!! HOT pink would be sweet!! And a new box. And last year's box... I don't think that's til much to ask for :) Last yrs stuff is just sitting there! No work needed!

rmosteller60
02-11-13, 11:25 AM
For next week do you want to see another vday update? if so with what? If not what do you want? Mardi gras like RS or something different?

I myself want another update of vday. Even if its a new box I would really love to get more vday stuff, even if its Last years box is fine. I really wanted the romantic swing but I know I never get what I want so that's probably out. But how about some new vday floor Decore as well. Not just chairs and tables so far only two new floor decor and a goal item.I would just like any update.Don't play this game if you are on kindle you don't get ANY updates and TL does not care. So i will be deleting ALL TL games!