PDA

View Full Version : Food always sold on exit

Roadkill Kafe ID: baldygb
12-15-10, 09:54 PM
This bug has been in the game was around before you made the update to fix the walls not being editable.

I've done in this and had this problem on my iPhone 3G with iOS 3.1.3, iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.1 and iPad with iOS 4.2

Servicing the food, I have 12 counters filled with food, all with 1000+ servings of all varieties of food. I'd say between 60 to 75% of the time, when I close out of RS and go back in within 10 minutes, I get the "Welcome back, you made x amount while you were away" The math looks right with the total showing, which is a lot, but all the food on the counters is 100% gone.

To me, the game is pretty much unplayable with this. I work hard to try to keep my ratings up, and every time this happens I have to rush quick and go into the design tab to move something in front of the door to close before I drop from 100% which happens quick.

This is a major bug rendering it unplayable.

Gourmet by Mish
12-16-10, 11:51 AM
Before the update I had a restaurant full of food with more timed to finished by the time I woke up in the morning. After I downloaded the update I checked it out to see what changes had occuredno problems. I then downloaded the BS update checked that and switched to RS to clear any tips. All food Gone! I blocked the door and sent an emAil to team Lava then went to bed. Got up and put 3 Mac & cheeses out. Tipped out my neighbors and All food gone again. Just checked on RS and again all food is gone. Please fix this issue.