PDA

View Full Version : How do I minimize my memory usage?

ivanazagreb
02-06-13, 06:48 AM
I have an Android and I have a flickering screen issue in game from when I first installed it! I wrote an email to TL and after a couple of days trying to solve the problem with their help I got am email today and they tell me that I have a lack of memory usage while running Dragon Story and I should shut down a majority of unneeded applications in order to run Dragon Story smoothly.

I have a task ****er App that I use but I have no idea what aplications do they have in mind! So how do I do this?? Any suggestions?

nmishii
02-06-13, 07:08 AM
Run your task ****er before you start Dragon Story.

Can also move your larger applications to your SD card. Also can download a cache clearer (I use App Cache Cleaner) and run it periodicallly.

ivanazagreb
02-06-13, 07:36 AM
Thanks! I already moved all movable apps to my DS and I also us my cache cleaner often! So it looks like memory usage is not the problem either.... I just can't belive there isn't a single person on the whole forum with the same issue that I have!

saintlover
02-06-13, 08:22 AM
You can try the magic uninstall and reinstall that works for IOS devices to fix most bugs. Not sure how the Android works but its always worth a try.

ivanazagreb
02-06-13, 08:39 AM
You can try the magic uninstall and reinstall that works for IOS devices to fix most bugs. Not sure how the Android works but its always worth a try.

I've tried everything! Uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling, clearing chace, task ****ing...... It's hopeless...... :(

tonguelashing
02-06-13, 06:29 PM
it would help by posting a list or screen shot of what you have running. There are some things you can probably **** and some things (wireless or 3G) that you definitely should not **** :-) Depends on your device etc.

ivanazagreb
02-07-13, 07:12 AM
That's the thing tonguelashing! I have no idea what am I running! I have a Sony Erricson Xperia Arc S.... I could really use a presentation on how to use that thing when it comes to backround proccesses! I don't know what proccesses can I shut down without damaging something..... :(