PDA

View Full Version : Update Coming Soon!

Norman
12-15-10, 06:40 PM
We have an update planned for Empire Story and it will be released soon! :cool:

Norman
12-17-10, 05:39 PM
The Mythic Chest is released! Find it by tapping Build -> Enhancements -> Mythic Chest.

The Mythic Chest will yield one random, unique in-game item when opened that can't be gotten anywhere else in-game.

This item cost 24 Gems and can yield duplicate items because there is a set list of items available in it. We hope you will receive an item you like!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 04:25 PM
When are u going to make it so we can upgrade our land?? Im getting bored cuz i cant build or add anything more cuz my landsize is to small.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 09:41 PM
The Mythic Chest is released! Find it by tapping Build -> Enhancements -> Mythic Chest.

The Mythic Chest will yield one random, unique in-game item when opened that can't be gotten anywhere else in-game.

This item cost 24 Gems and can yield duplicate items because there is a set list of items available in it. We hope you will receive an item you like!
Is that just part of the planned update you announced in post #1, or is that it?

Unregistered
12-19-10, 12:43 PM
So, im level 41, i dont have many of the items offered in the market place and i cant upgrade my land past 13 x 13. If i uninstall the game then try re-installing it, will i lose everything?? Is there going to be a fix for this or are u guys not gonna care and ill just have to quit playing the game cuz its getting boring that i cant build anymore or do different stuff in the market place...please answer me this time, ive been trying to get an answer for over a month now!!!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:12 PM
So, im level 41, i dont have many of the items offered in the market place and i cant upgrade my land past 13 x 13. If i uninstall the game then try re-installing it, will i lose everything?? Is there going to be a fix for this or are u guys not gonna care and ill just have to quit playing the game cuz its getting boring that i cant build anymore or do different stuff in the market place...please answer me this time, ive been trying to get an answer for over a month now!!!

Not sure what you're asking. Seems like a whole lot at once. But I can answer one part for you.

If you delete then reinstall the game you will not lose anything. This often resolves little issues too.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:35 PM
Not sure what you're asking. Seems like a whole lot at once. But I can answer one part for you.

If you delete then reinstall the game you will not lose anything. This often resolves little issues too.

1) Right now what is the biggest land size offered in the game? Is it 13 x 13?
2) how come im not offered a lot of the stuff avabiale in the market place, like roasted peacock, golden helmets, armor...u know stuff like that.

I did uninstall and then re-install the game but that didnt do anything.

Thanks guest for trying to help me ur the first one.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 05:12 PM
the "Enhancements" under your Build icon should provide options for enlarging your empire. I have enlarged mine several times -- it requires coins. If those are missing, you have a serious problem. Haven't seen roasted peacock as a market option. Roast duck,yes.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 11:05 PM
the "Enhancements" under your Build icon should provide options for enlarging your empire. I have enlarged mine several times -- it requires coins. If those are missing, you have a serious problem. Haven't seen roasted peacock as a market option. Roast duck,yes.

Nope i dont have that option, i play city & farm story and havent had any land proplems, empire is the only one and my land is so small and i cant add anything else to it, its frustrating me and as u can c team lava dont care cus they wont answer me or help me out...just might have to quit playing i guess.

Thanks for ur help.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 07:45 PM
u need to aquire the money and enough neighbors 20x20 is the max size in empire story