PDA

View Full Version : Update Coming Soon!

Norman
12-15-10, 06:40 PM
We have an update planned for Farm Story and it will be released soon! :cool:

12/16/2010: There will be more to come very soon!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 06:58 PM
Yeah cannot wait.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 07:05 PM
God Norman I hope it's a good one, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! Can't wait, I've been at 75 forever and have like 18 million gems. I'd love to be able to expand and have more crops, decorations and animals to choose from. I'm hoping too that they limit the gem purchases for these items...waiting anxiously to see what's in store for us! Thank you....

Unregistered
12-15-10, 07:12 PM
I sure do hope it's something other than items you can buy for gems. :}

Unregistered
12-15-10, 07:18 PM
I hope it's a multitude of things including crops, items to be purchased and -- yes -- new facets of gameplay.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:33 AM
If the FS update follows the path of the Bakery and Restaurant updates you will be very upset. It's not an update at all, just a new tab to email your friends and tell them to come and play Farm Story. There might be an existing item marked "On Sale" which is still the same price as it was before. That's all there was. Hope the Farmers make out better. Merry Christmas from Team Lava, folks!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 02:41 AM
If the FS update follows the path of the Bakery and Restaurant updates you will be very upset. It's not an update at all, just a new tab to email your friends and tell them to come and play Farm Story. There might be an existing item marked "On Sale" which is still the same price as it was before. That's all there was. Hope the Farmers make out better. Merry Christmas from Team Lava, folks!

Typical. Free game is a free game.thanks Norman for keeping us posted.I look forward to the update. Don't let the gimmees of the world get to you. The majority of players don't even know about the forums and as your servers can tell you, are happily playing the games.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 04:21 AM
Typical. Free game is a free game.thanks Norman for keeping us posted.I look forward to the update. Don't let the gimmees of the world get to you. The majority of players don't even know about the forums and as your servers can tell you, are happily playing the games.

And ignorantly spending REAL money on WHAT??

Unregistered
12-16-10, 04:50 AM

"gimmees of the world"??? I spent $20 for gems! Some of us have spent a lot more. The way TeamLava has been treating its customers (real people who spent real money) is disgusting. You need to quit being snooty and look around. We are not happy, and rightfully so.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 05:34 AM
"gimmees of the world"??? I spent $20 for gems! Some of us have spent a lot more. The way TeamLava has been treating its customers (real people who spent real money) is disgusting. You need to quit being snooty and look around. We are not happy, and rightfully so.

Gem purchases are for current game play. Not future. Unless you're buying gems just to hold on to them? Fine if you're not happy. I'm ok, you don't speak for me or others that have more positive feelings that some certain posters keep bullying to shut them up. Why? Because if they can storm the board and shut up people who like the games as is, maybe they'll get their way. The problem is, if they did get their way, the board would be stormed by people pissed the games were changed.

I tend to agree with the poster. Too many are so nasty over this Free update issue. It certainly does scream of an immature air of entitlement. If people are truly so upset, why are they still playing? If they are because they do love the games, just want updates, why are they screaming to turn the games into something else altogether? This does not read to me that they love the games.

Really polar messages coming from these folks.

I've spent a lot more than 20 btw.

Thanks Norman for posting. Looking forward to what youve got.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:15 AM
Can you imagine a store, let's say a grocery store, saying they replaced their meat case weekly, and then when a customer brought back three pounds of rancid beef -- telling them 'You have an immature sense of entitlement?'

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:29 AM

Yeah! Great news, looking forward to this. Thanks for posting this so us farmers know we haven't been forgotten

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:38 AM
Can you imagine a store, let's say a grocery store, saying they replaced their meat case weekly, and then when a customer brought back three pounds of rancid beef -- telling them 'You have an immature sense of entitlement?'

A grocery store hmmm? You have to pay for the edible product. Letting a product go bad can affect the health and safety of consumers. Silly and over exaggerated comparison indeed. Basics of game are free, and even without these so called updates, no one gets sick if they're not provided (unless you're OCD and high strung, and that's not a games fault). So yes, I agree with immature sense of entitlement. Obviously an exaggerated one at that. Why are people getting so worked up with a game? If you're pissed off with the product, don't play! It's not rocket science. If enough people were upset with what they're doing, they'd go bankrupt. As it seems they're not, I guess it's only a minority of players who come to this forum and spread venom while trying to bully everyone else out.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:30 AM
A grocery store hmmm? You have to pay for the edible product. Letting a product go bad can affect the health and safety of consumers. Silly and over exaggerated comparison indeed. Basics of game are free, and even without these so called updates, no one gets sick if they're not provided (unless you're OCD and high strung, and that's not a games fault). So yes, I agree with immature sense of entitlement. Obviously an exaggerated one at that. Why are people getting so worked up with a game? If you're pissed off with the product, don't play! It's not rocket science. If enough people were upset with what they're doing, they'd go bankrupt. As it seems they're not, I guess it's only a minority of players who come to this forum and spread venom while trying to bully everyone else out.

You're the bully. Why don't you add that phrase "so called updates" to your advert in ITunes? You never seem to address that point, just like the rest of the Team Lava staff. It was YOUR idea, remember? It's not like we are asking for something never brought up by you in the first bloody place. We are not worked up over a bleedin game, mate. It's over greed and broken promises that you continue to make over and over with each new game.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:49 AM
^ Seriously. Some cocky teamlava employees posing as real customers. This is really gone too far. Either you're teamlava or a really deranged person to be siding with a company that lies continuously. I reckon it's just 1 employee who keeps posting in every thread though - from the tone and style of writing.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:33 AM
You're the bully. Why don't you add that phrase "so called updates" to your advert in ITunes? You never seem to address that point, just like the rest of the Team Lava staff. It was YOUR idea, remember? It's not like we are asking for something never brought up by you in the first bloody place. We are not worked up over a bleedin game, mate. It's over greed and broken promises that you continue to make over and over with each new game.

You're so full of ****e. That is getting so tired. I'm no more an employee than you are of a competitor....or are you?
Ya, that tired line of bull****e is your only sorry slag of when someone doesn't go along with you. And that's bullying. Just because it bothers you doesn't mean everyone gives a hoot. Get a life man. Stop playing the fookin game. If they're so greedy, and your so pissed, what the fook are you doing here? If I'm pissed with a provider, company, etc., I just don't give them by business anymore. I don't hound them, or their other customers, over my gripes.
If you think you can do better than them, make your own free app. Stupid fookin kids. What til you're out in the real world. You're nuthin but a slanderer, so everything you say is like a pot calling a kettle. Bully and bull****er!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:35 AM
^ Seriously. Some cocky teamlava employees posing as real customers. This is really gone too far. Either you're teamlava or a really deranged person to be siding with a company that lies continuously. I reckon it's just 1 employee who keeps posting in every thread though - from the tone and style of writing.

No, that'd be you and your multiple personalties lol

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:45 AM
You're so full of ****e. That is getting so tired. I'm no more an employee than you are of a competitor....or are you?
Ya, that tired line of bull****e is your only sorry slag of when someone doesn't go along with you. And that's bullying. Just because it bothers you doesn't mean everyone gives a hoot. Get a life man. Stop playing the fookin game. If they're so greedy, and your so pissed, what the fook are you doing here? If I'm pissed with a provider, company, etc., I just don't give them by business anymore. I don't hound them, or their other customers, over my gripes.
If you think you can do better than them, make your own free app. Stupid fookin kids. What til you're out in the real world. You're nuthin but a slanderer, so everything you say is like a pot calling a kettle. Bully and bull****er!

Aye lad...I know who you are so you can stop your ****e now! You're no more a customer than a bloody toadstool. You're Johnny, aren't ye? You aren't foolin anyone...no one who has played these games for months would be sidin with the bloody company! So you like how things are do ye? Nothin new the same ol ****e day after day...don't care about new content???? We've had a bellyfull of your brass. we've a right to say the truth...why don't you shut your fookin mouth and get on wi keeping your promises!

Frits
12-17-10, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the update!

Entering data for Tab almost ok, just now it needs to accept the Storm8 ID's that I enter. Non of them are accepted atm.

Did not notice any other change....

Unregistered
12-17-10, 04:14 PM


Aye lad...I know who you are so you can stop your ****e now! You're no more a customer than a bloody toadstool. You're Johnny, aren't ye? You aren't foolin anyone...no one who has played these games for months would be sidin with the bloody company! So you like how things are do ye? Nothin new the same ol ****e day after day...don't care about new content???? We've had a bellyfull of your brass. we've a right to say the truth...why don't you shut your fookin mouth and get on wi keeping your promises!

Lmao. More forum story updates, on the forum with the crazy lady 
Who is Johnny anyways?

Unregistered
12-17-10, 05:20 PM
New crops, new flowers, new gameplay, tweaked to encourage visitors to visit a farm in bloom, chicken bug fixed... Any or all of these?

If not...

Ciao and thanks for all the fish

Unregistered
12-18-10, 04:57 AM
Hi. Just read all of these posts and wanted to reply. I've been playing for about 4 months and am still quite happy. I bought a few gems once (my choice) but otherwise haven't spent a penny. I enjoy the social aspect of the game. Yes, I am trying to master crops and have fun rearranging my farm but I like the chatting with people from around the world. Let's just remember that it is a game and have fun with it. Merry Christmas and thanks to team lava for introducing me to a social game like this and city story.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:01 AM
Hi. Just read all of these posts and wanted to reply. I've been playing for about 4 months and am still quite happy. I bought a few gems once (my choice) but otherwise haven't spent a penny. I enjoy the social aspect of the game. Yes, I am trying to master crops and have fun rearranging my farm but I like the chatting with people from around the world. Let's just remember that it is a game and have fun with it. Merry Christmas and thanks to team lava for introducing me to a social game like this and city story.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:26 AM
pls heeeeeeeelp

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:47 AM
Just one question, why is farm always last to get everything, all the others have updates and farm still waiting, as always. Let's hope this time it's actually a proper update, not empty promises. Sme time frame would be nice

Unregistered
12-19-10, 05:07 AM
Just one question, why is farm always last to get everything, all the others have updates and farm still waiting, as always.

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that FS is always last because it is the least profitable.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:52 AM
I now have a Christmas Beagle, (I love Samoyeds but not much of a beagle fan), I have a 3'rd Snowman(love them), a second reindeer(love them), and a 2'nd candy cane along with my Christmas barn and gingerbread house.
Come on, guys. I deserve to be able to buy a Christmas tree. A real tree cost less than this???????
Claudette

Unregistered
12-19-10, 01:47 PM
I updated yesterday and now my app is frozen and gets forced closed! My crops!!! What can I do?

Unregistered
12-20-10, 12:02 AM
I updated yesterday and now my app is frozen and gets forced closed! My crops!!! What can I do?
has anyone out there emailed TL and received a reply as yet? Getting anxious. I am at Lvl 46 tried to expand, now have an 11x11 size farm WITH NO CROPS, ARRRGGGHHH.

Swissgirl
12-21-10, 09:28 AM

Hey Norman, any news regarding the farm story update? Or were the discounted gems considered as the update?

And why can i not buy 275 gems, as in thw other games? Irs either 24, 50 or 580. A teamlava strategy, maybe?

Thanks in advance for some fresh news.

Ps any chance we could get the swiss flag soon?
Ps 2 thanks for the RS update

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:49 AM
Teamlava is failing completely on the "updates every week" factor seen on the App Store description. Farmers on farm story or leaving by the dozens recently thanks to the limits of level, crop, animal, etc abilities and prices. My advice to Teamlava: Start working your tails off or your game will lose all it's credibility! I've lost several neighbors in the past few weeks thanks to you guys. If you don't start working soon, the remnants of the current Farm Story will be no more.

-Dedicated & worried fan of Farm Story

Unregistered
12-21-10, 02:16 PM
farm is the mother of al stories, so please don t forget us, and update with tractors, goose,turkey, donkey, artichsjok do i write the that good, a farmer and his girlfriend:), a cat, babies , a milkmachine, all the herbs and so on. thank you tl, happy christmas

Unregistered
12-21-10, 05:22 PM
Bakery and restaurant got their updates, when is farm story getting it's update? Or was it so pathetic that I missed it. This app needs a seriously good update to keep playa interest. Come on TL get your finger out !!!!

kimi
12-21-10, 10:00 PM
why cant we type Christ? it says it is a banned word, is this for swearing or for religous reasons, Doesnt seem fair at all to me. Please change this.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 04:05 AM
Tanks for the great Update before Christmas!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 07:24 AM
Really frustrated, all other stories have new stuff, and STILL nothing for farm. WHEN?

Unregistered
12-23-10, 12:02 PM
Now now it's a game just like any other except more fun!!!
I have spent $100s on gems, Sad I know, and I'll keep spending"real" money why? Coz I love farm story totally addicted! And before u start thinking "she'll learn when she's lvl75" I am level75 and have been for well over 5months maybe longer!!! I love my farm, having completed all crop masteries besides flowers, won't be attempting roses sorry, which I'm halfway through, I still enjoy visiting an watering neighbors daily and chatting with them. Having earned a cruisy farming life it has given me some spare time to open up a restaurant lol which I'm enjoying and now I have started treasure story too, which I too am enjoying slowly at the moment.however farm story is still my favorite and i have all the animals and would definately love to see more added along with crops, expansions,levels,tractors etc but rather than moaning n groaning constantly I choose to suck it up, princess and just enjoy what updates we do get. I have had the pleasure in getting to know several neighbors and have befriended them through face book. I have team lava to thank for thatcoz if their game hadn't been free to start with and not addictive I never would have met these people whom I know class as friends.
If we don't like something on tv we change channels, don't like to eat certain foods we eat something else. Life is full of choices so if u don't like playing anymore find a new game. Don't waste ur time arguing and complaining coz it's for nothing. One farmer stops player 20 more wannabes are signing up!!
This is nothing personal but it just gets sooooo boring reading about all the negatives repetitively, I mean come on, it's a free game u don't need to spend cash as its ur choice and forget blaming accidental purchases of gems coz u gotta type in ur password everytime, I would like a double comfirmation on purchasing gems items though, coz that does suck lol!!
People seem to forget that team lava consists of real people with real bills to pay so the company has to make money some how, to pay their employees, as I'm sure Norman and co aren't doing all this work for the love!!!
Personally I love the story games, keep them coming and I look forward to any updates in the future but if there aren't, too bad, I'll still be playing, and making friends
Having said all that I wish all farmers a wonderful Christmas and a great new year

Regards Lisa

Btw for anyone who may think I'm an employee or butt  im not, teamlava aint perfect, i have syncing issues, try harvesting,plowing,and replanting a whole lvl75 farm only for it to resync back to to the original harvestable crop, not good. My  is ebonymarshall for anyone doubting im a legit player(farmer,restaurant owner, and now Indiana jones) lol. Feel free to visit, u may have to add me first.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 12:40 PM
God Norman I hope it's a good one, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! Can't wait, I've been at 75 forever and have like 18 million gems. I'd love to be able to expand and have more crops, decorations and animals to choose from. I'm hoping too that they limit the gem purchases for these items...waiting anxiously to see what's in store for us! Thank you....

How do u have that many gems,,.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:22 PM
Now now it's a game just like any other except more fun!!!
I have spent $100s on gems, Sad I know, and I'll keep spending"real" money why? Coz I love farm story totally addicted! And before u start thinking "she'll learn when she's lvl75" I am level75 and have been for well over 5months maybe longer!!! I love my farm, having completed all crop masteries besides flowers, won't be attempting roses sorry, which I'm halfway through, I still enjoy visiting an watering neighbors daily and chatting with them. Having earned a cruisy farming life it has given me some spare time to open up a restaurant lol which I'm enjoying and now I have started treasure story too, which I too am enjoying slowly at the moment.however farm story is still my favorite and i have all the animals and would definately love to see more added along with crops, expansions,levels,tractors etc but rather than moaning n groaning constantly I choose to suck it up, princess and just enjoy what updates we do get. I have had the pleasure in getting to know several neighbors and have befriended them through face book. I have team lava to thank for thatcoz if their game hadn't been free to start with and not addictive I never would have met these people whom I know class as friends.
If we don't like something on tv we change channels, don't like to eat certain foods we eat something else. Life is full of choices so if u don't like playing anymore find a new game. Don't waste ur time arguing and complaining coz it's for nothing. One farmer stops player 20 more wannabes are signing up!!
This is nothing personal but it just gets sooooo boring reading about all the negatives repetitively, I mean come on, it's a free game u don't need to spend cash as its ur choice and forget blaming accidental purchases of gems coz u gotta type in ur password everytime, I would like a double comfirmation on purchasing gems items though, coz that does suck lol!!
People seem to forget that team lava consists of real people with real bills to pay so the company has to make money some how, to pay their employees, as I'm sure Norman and co aren't doing all this work for the love!!!
Personally I love the story games, keep them coming and I look forward to any updates in the future but if there aren't, too bad, I'll still be playing, and making friends
Having said all that I wish all farmers a wonderful Christmas and a great new year

Regards Lisa

Btw for anyone who may think I'm an employee or butt  im not, teamlava aint perfect, i have syncing issues, try harvesting,plowing,and replanting a whole lvl75 farm only for it to resync back to to the original harvestable crop, not good. My  is ebonymarshall for anyone doubting im a legit player(farmer,restaurant owner, and now Indiana jones) lol. Feel free to visit, u may have to add me first.

I agree with this. I love all the stories with flaws and everything. Not everything in the world is perfect. I also had those issues. Its just a game and its fun. I dont worry about the gems. All I want is to get that Mansion and finishing the crop mastery. Then I want to decorate my farm beautiful. Right now, its full with Eggplants because I want to get to the ten million. I was so close before but I spent 900,000 on the last expansion and spending my bells on the last three levels. Couldn't wait to get lv. 75. I do hope we have more crops and levels.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 12:27 PM
How do u have that many gems,,.

She spends a lot of money!!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:10 PM
When is the update coming

Unregistered
12-29-10, 04:26 AM
When is the update coming

Never???...

Unregistered
12-29-10, 01:40 PM
Hey TeamLava- Farm Story must have crashed 20 times or more today 12/29. What's up? I know it happens on occasion but it's been so frustrating today. I have been trying to get to most of my favorite 200 something neighbors. I'm making no progress at all. Just wondering. I water someone and just start to write on their wall and boom! it all goes blank. Are you working on it??

Unregistered
12-29-10, 03:35 PM
I wondered that too, but it turned out to be a few new items for bakery and restaurant, and yet again nothing for farm ... ****

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:46 PM
I've only been playing Farm Story since the earlier part of December and it seems from the forums and from posts in the market that Farm Story gets the short end of the stick at least among the three Team Lava games on the Droid. I enjoy Farm Story and don't find the other two to be games I would invest my time, energy or money in. I took advantage of the 30% off sale yet there's a lack of items to purchase. Why do players continue to get dozens of pop-ups to purchase gems yet offer very little. How hard is it to create pixel generated items??

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:53 PM
at least u cn play the game without it goin out of sync n hvn to redo wt u just did, all my team lava games last 30 seconds before saying try again and then you lose food etc its impossible to play anymore. some please tell me if its the games or vodafone

Swissgirl
01-03-11, 01:47 AM

Any news about the FS update yet?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:00 AM
Any news about the FS update yet?
good joke 

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:53 PM
Sadly I guess the update was the red yellow and orange trees (that can not be watered). I love farm. Please consider us farmers soon with more updates. Please

Unregistered
01-03-11, 04:54 PM
Sadly I guess the update was the red yellow and orange trees (that can not be watered). I love farm. Please consider us farmers soon with more updates. Please

Those unwaterable trees are garbage, btw. Farm hasn't had a meaningful update in so many months it's becoming clear they're done with it. TeamLava stinks.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 09:08 AM
Where is the promissed update? Can't wait any longer....

Unregistered
01-04-11, 12:51 PM
yeaah me too

ID: Wioned

Unregistered
01-04-11, 06:10 PM
PLEASE find a way to delete pending invites!!!!...I have had many of these for months now. We need a way to delete them!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 10:34 PM
HELLO Team Lava,?????

Please let us know something!!!!!!!

Unregistered
01-07-11, 06:28 PM
You've been telling us for over a month, we're gonna have an update. You don't care about Farm Story anymore, stop creating stupid new games. I have been stuck on level 75 for over four months and all I want is some God Damned new crops. I have 36 angry gnomes and I want something else. Why can't we earn a different item for each category that we master? Meaning, a gnome for fruits, a parrot for vegetables or a duck for flowers.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 08:37 PM
I know you guys expect another angry user but I really dot care thanks to farm story I have met many good friends and now I have something to do with my spare time. Sucks that there isn't really anythig new but you guys.... If you hate it so much... The app isn't really hard to delete?

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:12 AM
I understand the whole idea if you don't like it delete but that argument doesn't fly for people spending their time and money on a game that stops at lvl 75, clearly that person has invested a lot into the game and have a right to vent. Im a pretty new player but also play a game on fb and that board people are really vocal especially when they are spending money. I've also noticed that they take a lot of the ideas and implement them in their games. You need to make your customers happy; something team lava isn't doing very well. If an update is delayed just come bck to the boards and tell us. The lack of items available for purchase with coins and gems are simply pathetic. The constant force closes make the game frustrating to say the least.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:59 AM
"Soon"
how the [edit] can you make a post that says " update soon" and a month goes by with no update?
Soon doesn't mean 1 month down the road or even 2 weeks. Soon meAns a few days to a week.
Don't [edit] post lies.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 03:55 PM
Well Norman many of my neighbors have given up on playing FS. All had been playing since the beginning and were at level 75 as I have been for several months with minimal updates. I've noticed too in posts on the FS walls that almost nobody has any comments anymore (constructive ones). I think thats because for the most part they were ignored. I'm wondering if it's a indication to teamlava that players are moving onto other games? I hate to give up too but teamlava hasn't given a reason to sick around. If teamlava decides in the future to upgrade FS I'll be back, thanks it was fun while it lasted!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:33 AM
There's alot of us on fs now...and alot of my nbs r quitting....no point to the game any more. Please give us an update as promised....I am going to become neighborless...unless I give up the ghost also. Please listen! Regards, Carole aka smiles for u.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 07:40 AM
Nobody is watering back anymore either. I think team lava overlooked the fact that a social networking game has a certain sense of morale involved. Maybe we've spent too much money and they are sitting on high hog and don't need our income any more? I'm not going to rant and rave, but I'm also not going to spent another dime until some effort it put forth on the creators part

Unregistered
01-13-11, 02:09 PM
I have a theory about TL. Could it be that TL are under pressure from Storm8 to add new games? This could explain why the newly added games are incomplete/buggy. I also suspect that TL are not a massive posse of programmers, but one or two who also have a day job/jobs to do. It seems that people are getting hugely worked up about nothing. Its a game! If you choose to spend money on gems to buy virtual items, that's up to you, but don't get all grouchy because you now can't afford to do things in the real world!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 06:55 PM
Hi I checked in to see if any news re the promised update. I have seen the upset angry posts. Do you know why your customers are displeased ?? We love this game, we have made wonderful friends...... But people are becoming bored with the game and are leaving. That upsets us and being lied to and treated like mushrooms ( kept in the dark) is just plain tacky. Just post a reply. If no updates coming. Just say so. If there are some name the date. It's not hard to be polite and respond to peoples questions. Rudeness leads to anger. So please some news if u will.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 10:43 PM
Por favor Norman y equipo de teamlava :)
Ya les eh escrito dandoles ideas , tractor ,aguacates, rabanos
Etc! Incluso vi otras que dan mis otros compa?eros de granja
Como cambiar a tu granjero
Queremos actualizacion porque el nivel 75 se nos hace muy
Poco . Gracias y saludos
ID averrones :)

Unregistered
01-17-11, 01:16 AM
I just noticed a team lava employee has started a thread on Resturant asking for ideas for that game but amazingly none of you have time to answer a simple question......

When will Farm get an update??? Please just answer this simple question. Be responsive to your customers it's called service.

Frits
01-17-11, 11:05 AM
Since 1.5 months of usage i got 3 updates! (i'm on android).....

The last update brought stability and a useless button..... Access to other games, but unfortunately worldwar still does not work.

Unregistered
01-18-11, 07:27 PM
"12/16/2010: There will be more to come very soon! "

"Very soon" is not over a month...

Unregistered
01-18-11, 07:45 PM
"12/16/2010: There will be more to come very soon! "

"Very soon" is not over a month...

Lies, people. All lies. TeamLava is a fraud. Yeah, for the wise out there who aren't stupid enough to send a sham company like this money, it's a fraud that won't cost money -- but still a fraud.

Anti
01-18-11, 07:57 PM
Farm Story ended months and months ago.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 02:37 PM
city an update grrrrrrr why not farm the mother of all these addicted games why????????????

Unregistered
01-19-11, 05:26 PM
Well I am still hopeful. CIty story just got huge updates so may now we "farmers" will get our turn with some new critters and crops... (hint hint Norman)....

Unregistered
01-25-11, 08:59 PM

Any idea of what date the update is coming , most users are at level 75 already

Unregistered
01-26-11, 04:23 AM
Any idea of what year the update is coming?

Hawk 8
01-26-11, 05:48 AM
Norman,

Are you happy working for a company that continuously lies to you and your customers? A pay check is a pay check, but this is not the way I would want to earn it.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 07:40 PM

its been over a month, will it be in February? come on at least give what month it will be updated in.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:56 PM
i think it will be 2012:(

Unregistered
01-28-11, 05:25 PM

Jajajaahahahahahahahaaha :)

Unregistered
01-28-11, 08:20 PM
Thanks NOrman!

You are so great !!!

I love u!!!! :)

New update peopleeee

Unregistered
01-28-11, 11:22 PM
Thanks NOrman!

You are so great !!!

I love u!!!! :)

New update peopleeee

What is the new update and how do you get it ? I dont see it.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 08:19 AM

Farm story: valentine's day  in apple store!!!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 08:21 AM

eeei !!! :) city story valentine's day  in apple store

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:24 AM
Farm story: valentine's day  in apple store!!!

That is no update, that is another Farm Story. With the same lies as always: "weekly updates". LOL!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 11:10 AM
THIS is the update we've been waiting for? Are you kidding me? No new levels, no new crops. Instead we get "quests" which often cost gems and reward money/XP... neither of which someone stuck at level cap needs.

Why I still play this game is beyond me.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 02:39 PM
NO!!!! Don't tell me this this the update.
It can't be
Did this ### update cost you almost two months to make it???

Unregistered
01-29-11, 03:26 PM
Other people said it all: That's NOT an update, that's just poor!
Good: Color of "rank leaves" doesn't change to darker yellow any more, 5 more gems for download, 7 additional gems possible with trees, and (woooow!) 2 kinds of new roses available for gems...
AND THAT'S IT!
Bad: These f***g roses everywhere, and these stupid flowers all around the farm. I hate them! Moreover you created another storm8-commercial-button. So cool... And what's up with seeing water sprinckles on farm fotos now? And there's still a useless Help/FAQ Folder...
SAD! POOR! USELESS!
Shame on you guys for promising an "update".

Unregistered
01-29-11, 03:37 PM
if this is the update you promised I'm done. Been playing since release, and hung on for this huge overhaul. Some roses for gems??? That's all??? I play on iPad and there's nothing new NOTHING. No quests for me. I am so upset by this, can't believe I was taken in by the promises.

Enough, I'm done.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 05:58 AM
That should be an update. New only the 2 roses ....... and you should pay with this stuppid gems.......
I really can't believe it......
I'm very unhappy....

Unregistered
01-30-11, 02:59 PM
me too:9 grrrrrrrr

Unregistered
02-02-11, 09:55 PM

Well ... we now have the Valentine's update ... and it is more appropriately described as the Valentine's Day Massacre ...

!) Nothing new ... no new plants ... no new decorations ... no new trees ... no new animals .... nothing new

2) Filled with bugs .... farms keep losing water from neighbors ... multiple force closes during harvest, plowing and planting

3) Filled with more bugs ... force closes when moving from neighbor to neighbor watering ....

4) Filled with (you guessed it) more bugs -- freezes regularly when writing on a neighbor's wall ...

5) No bug fixes ... many of these problems have existed and been reported here and directly for several months ... and the update has NO fixes for them ... just made them worse ...

So ... now we know ... the update will forever be know as the Valentine's Day Massacre .... a total and complete waste

Unregistered
02-05-11, 11:37 AM
Hi All,

I've sent team lava the following mail:

Dear Team Lava,

Would you please be so kind to reply on the forum posts.
A lot of people are waiting for a response.

Update Coming Soon!
We have an update planned for Farm Story and it will be released soon!

Last edited by Norman; 12-16-2010 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks

,.......and this is the only thing they have to tell:

TeamLava Support Red, Feb-03 11:14 (PST):
Hi ......,

While I can't speculate on future updates to the game, I'll send your suggestion onto our development team for discussion. Thanks!

Yours,
TeamLava Support Red

Unregistered
02-05-11, 02:41 PM
Peach tree and artichoke! 

Massi
02-06-11, 03:13 PM
Yes! And lots of new levels! Juhu!

Greets,
Massi

Unregistered
02-06-11, 10:42 PM
New levels???? Where?
I don't see them

Massi
02-07-11, 02:20 AM
That was meant ironically.
Sorry!
Massi

Unregistered
02-08-11, 02:15 PM
Valentines day is just a few days away...will there be another update soon?