Flour Sacks

Unregistered
12-15-10, 08:11 PM
yeayyyyy..
cant wait

Unregistered
12-15-10, 08:46 PM
We have an update planned for Bakery Story and it will be release soon! :cool:

i will be interested to see if this update is just to fix issues (Notifications, adjust speed of diners) or will have new content.

Amalah
12-15-10, 08:49 PM
I hope it would bring more ways to earn gems.

Although everything is more expensive you are capable of earning unlimited gems in Treasure Story.

I would love a similar model in Bakery Story.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 09:28 PM
Perhaps new furniture? New bakery goods? New decor? Please give us some hints! When do you expect it Norman??? Thank you!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 09:28 PM
The BIG update was game center? Come on!!!!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:16 PM
any chance any of these updates that suppose to come out include new Android games???

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:34 PM
Updated. No new items. Frustrated. Irritated.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:36 PM
Oh and even better they raised all the gem prices to cook something instantly. Guess I better start liking Tiny Chef and Tap Resort.

Amalah
12-15-10, 11:00 PM
They post an announcement for this!?

This is just a bug fix, save the hyping for when there is some actual content please.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:31 AM
They post an announcement for this!?

This is just a bug fix, save the hyping for when there is some actual content please.

At least they DID fix the Push Notifications

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:30 AM
Oh and even better they raised all the gem prices to cook something instantly. Guess I better start liking Tiny Chef and Tap Resort.

With TinyChef we at least get 5 shells everytime we level up.. which helps a lot.
TeamLava just plains sucks.. i wish i could actually create my own restaurant place and give it to y'all for FREE... EVERYTHING...

Norman
12-16-10, 11:00 AM
The update is not complete. There is more on it's way. :cool:

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:42 PM
The update is not complete. There is more on it's way. :cool:

I actually think this was great! But please please please get blenders for smoothies or deck ovens to make bread(: and add more sweets like bear claws, apple, cheese, cherry, chocolate pastries and add apple, cranberry, carrot walnut, pumpkin muffins Pleaseeee I'm running out of stuff to do

Unregistered
12-18-10, 08:34 AM
Check your app...I found a few new recipes and decorations. This is all I've wanted, small, tasteful updates... THANKS!

Amalah
12-18-10, 08:59 AM
Well well, I'm impressed. If Teamlava can continue to create updates like this one it will go a long way in winning back the trust of their customers.

I haven't seen the new recipes yet unfortunately as I'm already in the middle of cooking Egg Nog and Strawberry Cheesecake but the decorations are lovely. Just spent a small fortune replacing all my Brown Chairs with Holly ones.

I have a question though Norman. The Holly Tables and Chairs seem quite specific to Christmas. Are they going to be available all year round or are they available during this month only?

If they are only available a short time I'll have to buy some spare Chairs incase I need more in future.

ARenoLady2u
12-18-10, 12:48 PM
I actually think this was great! But please please please get blenders for smoothies or deck ovens to make bread(: and add more sweets like bear claws, apple, cheese, cherry, chocolate pastries and add apple, cranberry, carrot walnut, pumpkin muffins Pleaseeee I'm running out of stuff to do

Why is my bakery out of sync with new foods? I love the new stuff but please get me some help before I lose more points???!!!???

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:17 PM
Omg this is ridiculous. Seriously fix the mess you've made of my bakery with this update. While your at it you owe me about 6 gems I had to use to recover food your server said had spoiled when it had only been put on the stove 3 minutes prior. In fact I'd guess you probably owe us all some gems over this mess.

UnregisteredaRenoLady2u
12-18-10, 02:00 PM
Omg this is ridiculous. Seriously fix the mess you've made of my bakery with this update. While your at it you owe me about 6 gems I had to use to recover food your server said had spoiled when it had only been put on the stove 3 minutes prior. In fact I'd guess you probably owe us all some gems over this mess.

So the fix is a reset? I have to wait another 4hours for the cupcakes? Can you make it instant?

ultrachicken
12-18-10, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=Amalah;25902]Well well, I'm impressed. If Teamlava can continue to create updates like this one it will go a long way in winning back the trust of their customers.

I haven't seen the new recipes yet unfortunately as I'm already in the middle of cooking Egg Nog and Strawberry Cheesecake but the decorations are lovely. Just spent a small fortune replacing all my Brown Chairs with Holly ones.

can you please tell me how to cook/where is the strawberry cheesecake? i should be able to bake it, but i can't find it in the cookbook! i'm new to bakery story and can't find much information out there.

thank you!

Amalah
12-19-10, 12:19 AM
can you please tell me how to cook/where is the strawberry cheesecake? i should be able to bake it, but i can't find it in the cookbook! i'm new to bakery story and can't find much information out there.

thank you!

Hmmm, well the Strawberry Cheesecake is on the 4th or 5th page when you use an oven, that's really all I can tell you. :\

Are you sure you are the right level for it?

And do you see any icon for it at all? Even a locked one?

ultrachicken
12-19-10, 12:30 AM
Hmmm, well the Strawberry Cheesecake is on the 4th or 5th page when you use an oven, that's really all I can tell you. :\

Are you sure you are the right level for it?

And do you see any icon for it at all? Even a locked one?

okay! so i was just looking closely at the cookbook and JUST saw all the little dots at the bottom! i've just been using the tabs, so i never noticed them before. but how do i flip the pages???

thank you so much for you reply, amalah!

Amalah
12-19-10, 12:34 AM
okay! so i was just looking closely at the cookbook and JUST saw all the little dots at the bottom! i've just been using the tabs, so i never noticed them before. but how do i flip the pages???

thank you so much for you reply, amalah!

To the left and right of the pages should be two little arrows, just tap those to go to the next or previous page.

And you're welcome. :)

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:15 AM
We have an update planned for Bakery Story and it will be release soon! :cool:

12/16/2010: The update is not complete. There will be more on it's way. :cool:

Since i updated my customers cannot enter my bakery....Aargh!!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:30 AM
Since i updated ive lost my baker & now my customers are no longer coming into my bakery..!!! Please can you help me as i've got tonnes of cakes & cookies and noone to eat them (and i can't progress...Aargh..!!)
thank you...

Unregistered
12-19-10, 09:18 AM

OMG! Thats a GREAT idea! hope you read that Norman!

Norman
12-20-10, 03:15 PM
Look for these new items in Bakery Story:

Vanilla Cupcakes

Fruitcake

Holly Table

Holly Chair

Daily Menu

Magazine Rack

Flour Sacks

Unregistered
12-23-10, 04:17 AM
PLEASE! More contemporary design objects - black tables and chairs and silver metallic ornaments. Also - can't get vases to stand on tables !

Unregistered
12-30-10, 06:58 PM
Hi, I want to buy window, pictures and decorating items to hang on wall like other player, however I don't find them on the market. Please let me know when I can buy them.
My Id: ngocdieplinh
level:26.
waiting for your reply.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:59 AM
After updating to the current version, the notification was working but all of sudden it quit. Now all my drinks and food are spoiled all the time and I am ready to give up.

Please check into what's wrong and release the corrected version.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 02:17 AM
How about more expansion? I'm already at my limit and I want to expand a little more I already submitted this inquiry. Can you please see what else you can do about my bakery?

ID:HansEverett
Bakery: Hans Cafe

And also, the ability to delete pending invites, since the pending neighbors have decided to stop playing the game or are ignoring the request to please decline or accept the pending invitation. Thank you. And oh, please look at my bullying issue thread. I would gravely appreciate it.

Unregistered
01-18-11, 12:05 AM
I think there is a large amount of players have already reached to level 30 and above, and get to a point of nothing much to do to keep us excited ... so please add new food / drink item, as well as decoration etc regularly (like, every week) to keep us going on!

Thanks!