PDA

View Full Version : Unable to gift

donnabridges
02-05-13, 07:09 PM
Please move if not right thread.
For over two weeks I have been unable to gift and the gift button when you visit disappears after a few seconds not allowing time to press it. Please can you help I need my neighbours , thy might delete if I don't send them gifts. If the request I can accept btw

kooky panda
02-05-13, 07:58 PM
Try restarting your device. Is you still have issues, try deleting and redownloading the game.

maguar
02-05-13, 11:14 PM
You can only send three gifts/day. If you have already sent three when you visit the button appears selectable than quickly changes.

It's not uncommon for my game day reset to not work correctly - it shows the last 20 gifts I received but the gift button is inactive. I force close the game and reset it - problem solved.

donnabridges
02-11-13, 11:53 PM
Using iPad so. Don't know if that's the issue I worked out I can only send three gifts which is odd for a game where having neighbours is a big part of it . I can't figure out how to ask for gifts though how is his done.

maguar
02-12-13, 02:16 AM
You can only request goal items. To ask for gifts you need to post on your neighbours walls and ask them.

This is the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) on the gift limit.