PDA

View Full Version : Update Coming Soon!

Norman
12-15-10, 06:38 PM
We have an update planned for Restaurant Story and it will be released soon! :cool:

12/16/2010: The update is not finished. There will be more soon. :cool:

12/17/2010: New items have been released to celebrate the holidays! Wall decorations are now available!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 06:46 PM
That would be so awesome and so very much appreciated. Thank you so much!

greygull
12-15-10, 09:27 PM
Just got the update, thank you. Not sure what all was updated. Did see the invite tab, but since I'm on an ipod touch, not iphone, I don't think it will do much for me. Again, thanks for updating.

Hello
12-15-10, 10:24 PM
New "Sale" signs on two items, white table and white chair... I apologize for the pictures...

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/305/imageuq.jpg (http://img809.imageshack.us/i/imageuq.jpg/)

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5636/imagetyi.jpg (http://img94.imageshack.us/i/imagetyi.jpg/)

And previously updated foods are now in Game Centre, along with Bakery Story achievements...

Amazing updates, I will consider stocking up on white table and chairs....

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:40 PM
So very disappointing. Just shaking my head. I feel like a big fool right now for ever giving this company any of my money. I won't be again.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 11:45 PM
DUH...... maybe i'm a bit slow.... got the update.... but can't find any difference.... except for the new invite tap and the sale sigh on the white table/chair...... what else..........can someone tell me?

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:24 AM
DUH...... maybe i'm a bit slow.... got the update.... but can't find any difference.... except for the new invite tap and the sale sigh on the white table/chair...... what else..........can someone tell me?

The white table and chairs are the same price as they were before the sale sign was put on it. I don't see any new foods to cook, so I don't know what they updated. Bakery story needed a notifications fix and supposedly that was done. Haven't received any yet so I don't know. Oh wait...they put in an email tab so we can invite our friends to subsidize a corrupt company! Now will you ppl wise up? Do not buy gems! They didn't even give 1 Christmas decoration for coins. This was a scam...not an update. Merry Christmas to you all from TL

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:24 AM
Team Lava is a scam, period.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:44 AM
.. (I agree)

Dear TL: Verrry disappointed you are going this route of purposely ignoring simple requests and suggestions to make your customers happy, or at least slightly appeasing them. You have an entire forum here with your very own set of customers who are giving you free innovative advice to make an awesome gaming experience which would then create the possibility of more of us buying gems to help your bottom line.

The more you ignore our feedback, the more you upset your customers. The more you show your customers that you CARE, and are LISTENING, the more customers would stick around. Simple business common sense.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:02 AM
Yeah they made sure to add that. It's now not just 4 gems to instantly cook something. Bin some cases it's gone up to 7 gems. Soooo all this update accomplished was my will is stronger to not ever buy any gems. I'm just so disappointed. Bakery story's update? No new recipes. No slow down of how fast your food disappears and higher priced instant cooks. Just shameful.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:13 AM
Your update moved the Camera Icon with the Telephone Icon, so now I keep tapping the Camera when I want to get to the Social Screen. Why in the world did you move the two icons?? What was the point? Please move the Camera Icon somewhere ELSE.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:18 AM
.. (I agree)

Dear TL: Verrry disappointed you are going this route of purposely ignoring simple requests and suggestions to make your customers happy, or at least slightly appeasing them. You have an entire forum here with your very own set of customers who are giving you free innovative advice to make an awesome gaming experience which would then create the possibility of more of us buying gems to help your bottom line.

The more you ignore our feedback, the more you upset your customers. The more you show your customers that you CARE, and are LISTENING, the more customers would stick around. Simple business common sense.

How about we all stop playing the game for two weeks ha... let our voices be heard!!
Free gems!
Free gems!

or something nice for once..

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:22 AM
We have an update planned for Restaurant Story and it will be released soon! :cool:

What was the update?
moving around the icons.. adding "sale" signs when they are the same price..
and encouraging us to spam "invite" others?

lol make an actually update not just play around..

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:50 AM
How about we all stop playing the game for two weeks ha... let our voices be heard!!
Free gems!
Free gems!

or something nice for once..

What good are free gems going to do you? There will never be new food to cook, or any new content. They have made that clear. They just keep making new games. They just keep lyiing on and on. Every game says weekly updates. They don't have updates, period, let alone weekly. Free gems aren't going to fix the problem. I wouldn't mind paying for gems if they were more reasonable and you could choose what you want to buy instead of the cases. Since that doesn't look like it will change, I'm just gonna delete the games. I'm loosing a lot of neighbors anyway, a lot have already left the game.

Norman
12-16-10, 10:03 AM
For those who are disappointed with the recent update, please note that the update is not finished. More will be updated soon. :cool:

Unregistered
12-16-10, 10:22 AM
For those who are disappointed with the recent update, please note that the update is not finished. More will be updated soon. :cool:

Thanks. Nice job you have Norman. Glad it's not mine. Hope they give you danger pay for venturing into shark infested waters everyday.lmao

So exactly how thick is your skin?

Unregistered
12-16-10, 10:22 AM
Norman, what is this now? The update is not finished? You didn't say anything about that last night. In fact the update was issued almost at the same time you announced that we would get a new update "soon". Why would they issue an update with no content that is guaranteed to p. everyone off? And today, we get "the update isn't finished"?
This is too much for me....I'm gone.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 11:16 AM
Thanks. Nice job you have Norman. Glad it's not mine. Hope they give you danger pay for venturing into shark infested waters everyday.lmao

So exactly how thick is your skin?

This is why I come to the forums... for hilarious statements that truly make me LMAO. And Norman does too, when he is around.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 11:45 AM

Yes, and it will only take 1 month this time. All your favorite Christmas decorations. Coming at you January 17th! Yay (and by January 17 we mean March 3rd.)

Norman
12-16-10, 11:58 AM
Norman, what is this now? The update is not finished? You didn't say anything about that last night. In fact the update was issued almost at the same time you announced that we would get a new update "soon". Why would they issue an update with no content that is guaranteed to p. everyone off? And today, we get "the update isn't finished"?
This is too much for me....I'm gone.

I apologize for the confusion, but what I just meant to say is that there is more to come very soon! :cool:

Food Critick
12-16-10, 03:07 PM
Yes, and it will only take 1 month this time. All your favorite Christmas decorations. Coming at you January 17th! Yay (and by January 17 we mean March 3rd.)

Haha! you r hilarious! although i support teamlava no matter how long they take and whatever they do

Restauranteur
12-16-10, 03:10 PM
dont you see?
teamlava is going to give us an amazing update on the 23/24!!
its their gift!
they are making us wait so we are even more spoilt!!!
u r all so thick!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 03:29 PM
I apologize for the confusion, but what I just meant to say is that there is more to come very soon! :cool:

Can you give us an idea of what the update will contain? New food, new items, select all button for gifts? Just a small hint of what we will be getting, please? Thanks again!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 12:05 AM

Norman plssssss, when you said very soon, when is "very soon" ? 1 week? 1 month? 2 months? Or 1 year? Zzzzzzzzzz

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:34 AM
Perhaps I was dreaming, but I think there are new food items!!!!

Turkey, pumpkin pie and pudding!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the new Christmas food items, tables and chairs!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:50 AM
Why are they making updates to oooooold games. Hurry up and release brothel story!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 06:07 AM
Why are they making updates to oooooold games. Hurry up and release brothel story!

Go to hell fool! Everyone was waiting for this, and you are discouraging them?!

Btw, TL thanks for the nice update. I think you just make alot of your customers very happy.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 06:18 AM
Hip hip hooray!!!! Hip hip hooray!!!! I may even buy some gems to celebrate!!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 07:19 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for the new items and dishes!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 08:36 AM
That's all I wanted: A few new recipes and decorations. Thanks TL!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:51 PM
Norman,thanks for the nice update, that's what's I want . Really like decorations on the wall. I played till midnight yesterday . Just amazing . Thanks .

Unregistered
12-18-10, 08:39 PM
Why can't I find the windows???

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:06 PM
I like the update but accidentally just put some chairs in storage. Dooh. Would love that to be fixed for my chrimbo present :)

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:46 PM

There's a new tab in Design...right after the chairs I think...windows, clocks, paintings..Christmas Wreath.

As to putting things in storage....I put chairs and tables in storage and took them out again, no prob. I put in the Christmas Wreath for which I paid Gems and that came out several times with no problem. I think the storage bug has been fixed a while ago.

Let me add my thanks TL! Love the new recipes with the shorter cooking times! Have not had any problems with them so far. Love the windows, especially the snow frosted ones for the season!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 07:46 AM
Thanks so much for the windows!!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 11:26 AM
I've noticed my neighbors have items on their walls - windows, pictures, christmas wreaths. I can't seem to find these items. Where are they?

Norman
12-20-10, 03:24 PM
New items have been released to celebrate the holidays! Wall decorations are now available!

Norman
12-20-10, 03:25 PM

For any player who is not able to access the new content, please visit the app store and download the update. :cool:

Unregistered
12-20-10, 03:44 PM
I'm going blind trying to go through the neighbors list to tip my neighbors because I constantly have to scroll to the spot I want to find the neighbor I want Then when I want to tip the next neighbor in my list, it refreshed and I have to scroll through the list again.
This has caused headaches and eye strain, not to mention wasting game time.
It would be wonderful if there were an index tab on the edge of the neighbors list.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 08:45 AM

tl is a scam they have like 100 people waiting for them to reply, they only do so much the only thing that i got was nice was 15 free gems but that was because they were closed down for a week. they have no food on the grill (only 4) .unfair people they are. they cant even fix there own game! what kind of workers are they?

Unregistered
12-21-10, 10:54 AM
Is it possible we will get more expansions?

Unregistered
12-22-10, 07:23 AM
Can anyone help me please?!

Im not sure if it's only me who's having this kind of problem. Ive been trying to purchase gems but it's not letting me. It always gives me this message - you must purchase the in apps first..what does this mean? do i need to download gem application? Is there a specific application? There a lot of selections to choose from but im afraid that if i download any of the gem games, it still wont work :(

Im glad you at least have 1 new holiday wallpaper I suggest you should put more new decors and not make them all purchase by gems. How about me who cant even buy gems?

Thanks for your help.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 03:47 AM

12/16/2010: The update is not finished. There will be more soon. :cool:

12/17/2010: New items have been released to celebrate the holidays! Wall decorations are now available!

Can wall decorations be moved have tried using move tool will not work. Any suggestions. BTW thanks to team lava for the improvements now how about more expansions any in the future?

Unregistered
12-23-10, 05:23 AM
I like the games.
I do not like the constant pings to download some other game, but if it gives me free gems what the hey?

I would never buy gems. I don't understand those of you that do.
Why anyone would pay real money for virtual items just baffles me.
It's baffled me since Neopets, and does to this day.
Such people have too much money and time on their hands.

After all think of it this way.
TL, or any dev, could create an awesome game, and charge .99 to download like most reputable developers.
If 1,000,000 people download that's $1,000,000. Easy cheese for the ring of games TL has made.

And I'd be glad to give it, if the games didn't ask me to keep buying more.
That's why I quit Pogo. Pay for a game sub and they want you to keep buying more stuff.
I don't know about the rest of you but I WORK. I cannot afford to waste money on freaking clip art.

When the games become more annoyable than enjoyable, I delete them.
Eventually I won't download anymore from that developer. I see their name and it's an instant NO.
For example, I will not download anything for my kids, developed by Sunstorm Interactive.
Their ideas are cute, but they want you to buy buy buy buy buy.

What's COMPLETELY shameful is that there are enough of you out there that WILL buy buy buy.
You are the ones who allow this to be a profitable way to do business.

I will buy from developers who make a good game or product.
I've bought several from free trials that were just awesome and deserving of my buck or two.
I've bought several that were awesome and wanted to remove ads from them.
I've bought several on good faith because I trusted the developers based on passed experience.

I will never buy from anyone who just cannot be sated. And I suggest no one else does.
Make a great app. I will pay for it.
I will never pay for apps that want me to buy again and again to increase the game experience.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 03:48 PM
Teamlava,
You need to produce some SERIOUS updates for your games. I play Farm & Restaurant Story, your pets and war game. I play on my LG APEX, which is a droid system phone. I seriously consider uninstalling these games because you're so worried about making them 100% for I phones and such, and meanwhile we with a droid have ugliness. Also because your games are similare to one another and MOST importantly, we the players give you suggestions on how to improve these games and you just ignore our suggestions. Why do you ask us to critque and suggest if you don't want us to do just that?

Your Farm & Restaurant Story BOTH need an edit button added to tab where we send invites to others so we can remove the unaccepted invites. I'm sick and tired of looking at people's names in those lists that won't add me! Most of them have ditched the games, now I just have them sitting there. They BOTH need a "select all" button for when we're sending gifts. OK, seriously! It takes me an hour to send my gifts to all of my neighbors! Make it where there's a maximum number of neighbors to be added and allow us receive ALL of our gifts from our neighbors. Another thing you can do for BOTH games, is in reference to the gifts as well.Sometimes, we the players may have a sweetie or just a really good friend playing these games too, so we neighbor them. You need to create a gift selection where we can use our game coins to buy a gift to send to someone. And yes, BOTH of these games need an easier way to scroll through our neighbor lists! Some type of a directory is most definantly needed!

Farm Story, make it so we have to feed the animals too. Make the animals actually move around.

Restaurant Story, stop making ghosts eat my food when I've blocked my door so customers can't get in. If an upgrade to allow droid users to customize their walls and floors too is not produced by February 14, 2011, I will single handedly find droid users and get them to ******* the game until the upgrade is produced! There should be absolutely NO limit to the number of stoves, grills and ovens at any point in this game! Now don't get wrong, unlocking them at certain levels, that's good. But if I have a stove unlocked and money to buy 10, then I WANT 10!

Woopy-doo, you give us new items. Wow. Why don't you try giving us some REAL updates for a NICE change of pace?!?

Sincerly,
The Angry Mob Instigator

Unregistered
01-07-11, 10:18 PM
When are you going to settle the problem of the storage area. I accidentally put me item in the storage. Now WE all cannot retrieve it back.
You say SOON. BUT WHEN"...............

Unregistered
01-08-11, 12:56 PM
Any signs of a possible update ANY time soon? The Christmas decor is gettin kinda olddddd

Unregistered
01-08-11, 06:36 PM
Ok, when I downloaded this game, I was so excited to see it was like Cafe World. My own portable game, that wouldn't take so much of my time. I must say though, I am terribly disappointed. Free updates every week? Pssh, yeah right! I have an Evo 4g and can't stand the look of my restaurant. How is it fair that all other phones can decorate? I'm on the verge of calling this game "deleted".

Unregistered
01-14-11, 12:49 PM
I have a theory about TL. Could it be that TL are under pressure from Storm8 to add new games? This could explain why the newly added games are incomplete/buggy. I also suspect that TL are not a massive posse of programmers, but one or two who also have a day job/jobs to do. It seems that people are getting hugely worked up about nothing. Its a game! If you choose to spend money on gems to buy virtual items, that's up to you, but don't get all grouchy because you now can't afford to do things in the real world!

FlameyHawk
01-15-11, 11:03 AM
Please Norman it has been so long since the last update! I would really like a new update! Thank you.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 10:26 PM
Hey norman hello !!!
:)

I'm watch restaurant valentine's day <3 !!!
but isn't free :( oooh nooo whyy?!?
I need to pay 50 mexican pesos :(
Really i haven't !!!
I wanna play noow!! ...
Please i need it free when all aplications the games story

Thanks!!
Have nice day

ID; averrones

Unregistered
01-26-11, 10:28 PM
Hey norman hello !!!
:)

I'm watch restaurant valentine's day <3 !!!
but isn't free :( oooh nooo whyy?!?
I need to pay 50 mexican pesos :(
Really i haven't !!!
I wanna play noow!! ...
Please i need it free when all aplications the games story

Thanks!!
Have nice day

ID; averrones

Ups i'm watching :)

Unregistered
01-27-11, 11:50 AM
Yes WTF 4.99. For a stupid. Game. Lava. Wants. To rip people with. Gems magic boxes
Now. U. Have to paid 5 dollars. Pls with. This economy. Kiss my ass