PDA

View Full Version : Now Introducing Castle Story: Valentine's Day Edition!

Pages : [1] 2 3

GTMoney
02-05-13, 02:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to stop in to pass along some exciting news about upcoming Castle Story updates. In the next few days, Castle Story: Valentine's Day Edition will be made available on the App Store. This special enhanced edition has tons of new content exclusive to this version, including:

- The long-awaited building upgrades feature!
- Dozens of new plants, trees, and decorations!
- Over 30 new goals for beginning and advanced players alike!
- A new crafting building filled with recipes!
- A new Adventure that drops a wide variety of premium items!
- New Valentine's Day-themed animals with special drops
- The new Alicorn, a winged unicorn that refills your energy!

In order to take part in Castle Story: Valentine's Day Edition, you will need to download it from the App Store when it becomes available. Your existing kingdom and quest status will be carried over to your new adventures.

Can you unravel the mysterious love frenzy that's affecting the Glimmer Wood, and help your friends cope with the effects?

We expect this new edition to be available within the next three days (before the weekend). While you wait, here are some images from it!

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4773/vdaylarge.jpg

We hope you enjoy.

Thread Summary

Which version to play - play the Valentine version. If you play using both versions you can have sync issues. The items you buy in the Valentines item will be in your regular game. They may just take a little while to load.

Upgrade Buildings - if the "Gather Materials" button doesn't appear force close and restart your game. Please note that when you upgrade a building the collection time resets. It's best to upgrade after you've just collected.

Upgrading town buildings increases the rent. Upgrading royal buildings increases the rent and royal points. Upgrading resource buildings decreases collection time. You cannot upgrade crafting or special buildings.

Some buildings use golden items in the higher level upgrades.

Entwined Seeds - these are rare drops from flowers, bushes, weeds, mushrooms, trees, wood items (eg tree log).

Kissing Dust - these drop when collecting from plants, chopping wood, mining stone, harvesting crops. Red mushroom circles seem to have a good drop rate.

Love Wood - this appears when chopping wood or collecting from sawmills.

Love Wood - this appears when mining rock or collecting from mines. It can be crafted in the Love Shack.

Pink Jewel - these are rare drops from mining and mines.

Lovecupines - they tend to appear when tending/harvesting the new valentines plants/trees. They drop pink furs and rat tails.

Gem Items - can be crafted in the Love Shack

Those trees have low gem prices because in order to get the resources from them, they have to be chopped down. But they also make wonderful decorations!

All gem items in Castle Story are also available through crafting, quests and adventures. No items are Gem-only.

Normal animals, hatcheries and stables also drop the new items like chocolate eggs/truffles/milk chocolate and red ribbons.

Love Shack - complete the Strangeness in the Air quest to unlock the shack. You can craft the new valentine items in here, including the alicorn. There are also two recipes that can be unlocked that allow you to craft random valentine plants and trees.

If you see a message in the shack stating your inventory is full for walls/towers/gates it means you've reached the limit. You need to sell some of your existing ones to craft new ones.

Expansions -

There will not be new expansions available with this update, but some *will* be added in future updates. Don't worry- you'll get to explore the rest of the wood!

You do not get valentine plants/trees when expanding, only normal ones.

mymummy789
02-05-13, 02:06 PM
I am now bouncing like a child at Christmas!!!! Thanks for the info :D :D :D

lotuskat
02-05-13, 02:08 PM
Yaaaaaaayyyy!!!! ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

gawolf
02-05-13, 02:11 PM
Sweet!!!!! Will there be any expansions available with this edition?

OpeningCeremony
02-05-13, 02:13 PM
Soooo excited!!! :d

wassupbaby
02-05-13, 02:16 PM
Next 3 days .... :(

lotuskat
02-05-13, 02:16 PM
Next 3 days .... :(

Oh c'mon, that's not that far away!

GTMoney
02-05-13, 02:17 PM
Next 3 days .... :( If we're all lucky, it'll be sooner in that three days rather than later.

cloudsail
02-05-13, 02:41 PM
The Love Shack! LOL :D

Looks like the alicorn will be the result of another of Ivy's failed experiments.

brandonu
02-05-13, 02:45 PM
Pretty cool.

Love Shack, huh? That's my name in Home Design Story!

studio1859
02-05-13, 02:48 PM
The gamers screen shot shows 37/39 energy...

maguar
02-05-13, 02:51 PM
The gamers screen shot shows 37/39 energy...

It's probably an account that TL set up when the game was first released. Those accounts have a max of 40. At level 15 they wouldn't have hit 40 yet.

kellerjack
02-05-13, 02:54 PM
Cool :)

mamareader02
02-05-13, 02:55 PM
Sweet!!!!now to get an iTunes card..sorry dragon,no gold for you!now I will go nuts waiting for it in App Store,there goes a few good nights sleep!

badger8
02-05-13, 02:56 PM
Woooooohooooooo!!

mamareader02
02-05-13, 02:57 PM
And what Badger said,lol!:)

wassupbaby
02-05-13, 03:02 PM
If we're all lucky, it'll be sooner in that three days rather than later.

Yeah, of course . Im just being impatient , you know how much i wanted it and how long i've been waiting :S
Btw : how about the energy gap ? Have you guys decided it yet ?

midnightmeerkat
02-05-13, 03:09 PM
Love shack?...... hmmmm I wonder if that is for humans or animals?

roxxyd
02-05-13, 03:13 PM
Will there be more expansions????

Rockinkitten
02-05-13, 03:25 PM
Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw!

The new stuff looks great!

wassupbaby
02-05-13, 03:40 PM
Am i missing sth or the new trees are just super cheap ? ;)

lotuskat
02-05-13, 03:42 PM
I hope not all the trees/decorations cost gems! Can't wait for the update! (^o^)

cymoril69
02-05-13, 03:46 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! AWWWWWWWSOME!!! Hey, did anyone else notice the energy level at 39/39? Are they increasing it???????

midnightmeerkat
02-05-13, 04:04 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! AWWWWWWWSOME!!! Hey, did anyone else notice the energy level at 39/39? Are they increasing it???????

I agree... Looks great!!! Re energy read post #12

bawpotter
02-05-13, 04:34 PM
I can't wait! This looks so awesome!

dng1234
02-05-13, 04:38 PM
I'm glad that's there is some official word out as to this update but I want to make sure of something... We download this VD update and our current game transfers over to this edition? The new content looks great but I want to make sure I don't lose what I've got. Thanks!

beaniedee6
02-05-13, 04:40 PM
I'm glad that's there is some official word out as to this update but I want to make sure of something... We download this VD update and our current game transfers over to this edition? The new content looks great but I want to make sure I don't lose what I've got. Thanks!

Yeah the current version should transfer over. That happened for me with other TL games when the Valentine's day edition came out.

opanugie
02-05-13, 04:47 PM
*sigh* still we have to buy with gems ;(

GTMoney
02-05-13, 04:50 PM
Am i missing sth or the new trees are just super cheap ? ;)

Those trees have low gem prices because in order to get the resources from them, they have to be chopped down. But they also make wonderful decorations!

I hope not all the trees/decorations cost gems! Can't wait for the update! (^o^)

All gem items in Castle Story are also available through crafting, quests and adventures. No items are Gem-only.

TheTimer
02-05-13, 04:51 PM
Just circus will we be able to play v day and regular at same time with same game?

phantomnine
02-05-13, 05:05 PM
"In order to take part in Castle Story: Valentine's Day Edition, you will need to download it from the App Store when it becomes available. Your existing kingdom and quest status will be carried over to your new adventures."
Cut and pasted from page 1...PhantomNine

kooky panda
02-05-13, 05:08 PM
Just circus will we be able to play v day and regular at same time with same game?

You can somtimes have sync errors and issues if you try to play the two games at the same time.

When the valentine version is released, you should close out or delete (you can always redownload it later) the regular game and just play the valentine game.

wassupbaby
02-05-13, 05:16 PM

I kneeeeww it !!! There's no way TL could be that nice ( j/k ;) ) well, let's see if it's worth it or not. Cant wait :X

TheTimer
02-05-13, 05:44 PM
You can somtimes have sync errors and issues if you try to play the two games at the same time.

When the valentine version is released, you should close out or delete (you can always redownload it later) the regular game and just play the valentine game.
So if I force close on regular and just play valintines I can go back to regular and have my progress from valintines?

chocoholic9
02-05-13, 05:52 PM
I'm looking forward to the update. I'm so glad I'm busy for the next few days, so I won't be sitting staring at my phone waiting for the valentines edition.

Em_storm
02-05-13, 05:58 PM
Woohoo! I can wait. Really I can.

jaybay1147
02-05-13, 06:17 PM
Finally.... C:

rengirl1978
02-05-13, 06:49 PM
OMG it does feel like Christmas, or birthday! I can't wait! I am going to be checking the app store all day and night! LOL

xtcinla11
02-05-13, 06:54 PM
It looks like the unexpanded areas will be pretty purple! Oh I can't wait!

olcastle
02-05-13, 07:37 PM
Thank you so much! All information you gave us is greatly appreciated! It's so much easier and exciting to wait now.

cymoril69
02-05-13, 07:55 PM
Will we get the new hairy princess character (from the art of castle story thread)???? Is she a part of the love story?? OMG.....so exciting!!

kooky panda
02-05-13, 08:06 PM
So if I force close on regular and just play valintines I can go back to regular and have my progress from valintines?

yes, all your progress will also be on the regular game. Sometimes new items released in holiday versions may not show up
on the regular game right away.
If you are doing goals, I would advise trying to just play the Valentine version.

yupiyupigumgum
02-05-13, 08:09 PM
OMg, please not the rare and the random things again ....and I haven't even completed the cooking caravan yet

beaniedee6
02-05-13, 09:11 PM
Will we get the new hairy princess character (from the art of castle story thread)???? Is she a part of the love story?? OMG.....so exciting!!

What "hairy princess character"? If you're talking about the first pic with Old Thomas, that's one of the two characters you can choose as you in the game. The other picture is Ivy and Thurston....

TheTimer
02-05-13, 09:23 PM
What "hairy princess character"? If you're talking about the first pic with Old Thomas, that's one of the two characters you can choose as you in the game. The other picture is Ivy and Thurston....
The one at this link http://blog.storm8.com/post/34250540421/the-art-of-castle-story.

TheTimer
02-05-13, 09:24 PM
yes, all your progress will also be on the regular game. Sometimes new items released in holiday versions may not show up
on the regular game right away.
If you are doing goals, I would advise trying to just play the Valentine version.

Thanks.

iLLUMI2012
02-05-13, 09:29 PM
Woot! Hooray!
Thank you!!!!!
:D

dapplefur
02-05-13, 09:36 PM
i can't wait!

thatgirl444
02-05-13, 09:56 PM
question...once we purchase items with gems like vday animals and trees...etc....will they show up in our regular game later on when we are asked to switch back?

Rockinkitten
02-05-13, 11:09 PM
That hairy princess is cute! Must be rapunzel, maybe rescued from a tower...

pgmom555
02-05-13, 11:12 PM
Finally......i was ready to quit

listh12
02-06-13, 02:09 AM
Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! Can't wait. Checking the appstore 50 times a day.

Baraze
02-06-13, 02:14 AM
I can't wait! I hope the gem trees won't disappear once we use them for something. Kinda like the fruit trees remain after we get fruit from them. I need to use the items I have to make extra wood and stone block items. Ill also stalk the App Store. Finally my kingdom can be a pink paradise. Hope we get a gem sale too. I want everything!

wassupbaby
02-06-13, 03:52 AM
I can't wait! I hope the gem trees won't disappear once we use them for something. Kinda like the fruit trees remain after we get fruit from them. I need to use the items I have to make extra wood and stone block items. Ill also stalk the App Store. Finally my kingdom can be a pink paradise. Hope we get a gem sale too. I want everything!
The trees need to be chopped down in order to get resources from them( GTMoney's said that in post #29) so it will probably disappear .

roxxyd
02-06-13, 05:21 AM

There's a gem sale up now!!

Rockinkitten
02-06-13, 06:42 AM
I chop my trees until there's 1 chop left and then I put them in a safe place. That way I get my resources and still keep my tree!

boooma
02-06-13, 06:48 AM
Omg I'm so happy I can't stop checking the app store.

rene2222
02-06-13, 07:06 AM
Oh i am so so excited

beaniedee6
02-06-13, 07:11 AM
The one at this link http://blog.storm8.com/post/34250540421/the-art-of-castle-story.

Haha that's awesome! I love her before and after. I really hope that she'll be joining the rest of them soon!

Baraze
02-06-13, 12:01 PM
There's a gem sale up now!!

Oh boo! I don't have it. Just like there is a 30% off sale on my android games but none on my iPad.

maguar
02-06-13, 12:28 PM
I chop my trees until there's 1 chop left and then I put them in a safe place. That way I get my resources and still keep my tree!

So do I. All it would take is one woodsman having a sneezing fit and my whole forest would be denuded.

cloudsail
02-06-13, 12:42 PM
So do I. All it would take is one woodsman having a sneezing fit and my whole forest would be denuded.

Lol, I leave a few chops just in case I accidentally tap in the wrong place. This was before I stopped building stuff... now I have too many trees, but thankfully the new update is coming.

Rockinkitten
02-06-13, 01:09 PM
Heehee I put my trees outside my wall with my skunky. I don't go there so not many accidental chops!

I really want to expand to the edges of my kingdom, I don't like the weird shape it has.

xtcinla11
02-06-13, 03:16 PM
Open, Open, Open

cakeandpie
02-06-13, 03:20 PM
Yay!! I just completed the final quest so I was really hoping for an update soon!!

gawolf
02-06-13, 03:52 PM
Any word yet if there will be expansions available on this update?

GTMoney
02-06-13, 04:35 PM
Any word yet if there will be expansions available on this update?

There will not be new expansions available with this update, but some *will* be added in future updates. Don't worry- you'll get to explore the rest of the wood!

foxxiegirl
02-06-13, 06:08 PM
Omg so happy! The last week i stopped even logging into the game other then to gift my friends. Glad to have a reason to play again.

devzzz
02-06-13, 07:03 PM
I've been getting a bit bored of castle story...especially since starting to play dragon story valentines edition - I'll download the new app tomorrow. I hope I don't lose any data! I've got really far in this game! - thanks TL :-)

rengirl1978
02-06-13, 07:35 PM
Am I the only one checking the App Store every hour? Lol

midnightmeerkat
02-06-13, 08:11 PM
Am I the only one checking the App Store every hour? Lol

Lol. No

olcastle
02-06-13, 08:14 PM
It's here!!! :)

GTMoney
02-06-13, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone.

You may start to see some new content now in your regular game versions, including building upgrades. However, to get *most* of the content, you will need to download the Valentine's Edition from the App Store. It should be out reasonably soon. ;D

beaniedee6
It's here!!! :)

Ahhh yes! I just saw this also! I hit a building not ready for collection and it gave me the option to upgrade. Don't see the valentines day version in the App Store yet though...

olcastle
I'm upgrading hatchery and stables.

xtcinla11
02-06-13, 08:17 PM
Should we wait till the new version before upgrading any buildings?

Lilipipi
02-06-13, 08:20 PM
"Building Upgrades" and "The Grand Market" appeared in the Kingdom Goals but when I touch buildings it does not give me option to upgrade��

beaniedee6
02-06-13, 08:23 PM
Some of the buildings won't allow me to upgrade. It says I have all the needed supplies but the "build" button is grayed out.

xtcinla11
02-06-13, 08:25 PM
I don't even have that much yet, just have the new tasks, tapping the buildings do nothing - it must all still be loading?

beaniedee6
02-06-13, 08:28 PM
Must be. Might be best to give it a little and then start messing around. I'm out of energy anyways. :P

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
02-06-13, 08:31 PM
I upgraded a few of my buildings and noticed that if it was in between collection times, I lost that time, and it started at the beginning of the collection time. For example if I had 2 hours until I was suppose to collect my items, but I upgraded at that time, the time changed to 3 hours and 45 minutes. I figured since it said "gather items" this is why it happened but when I clicked it, I did not receive any items. :(

rosewaterlily
02-06-13, 08:36 PM
Oooh, upgraded several of my buildings just now. And finally I can chop trees accumulated from expansions for wood, I was overloaded on wood from my sawmills alone and had to constantly make beams/fancy beams/builder's paste to keep up with the sawmills.

midnightmeerkat
02-06-13, 08:55 PM
I don't even have that much yet, just have the new tasks, tapping the buildings do nothing - it must all still be loading?

That happened to me, Restart your game and you should be able to upgrade buildings

markc13
02-06-13, 08:56 PM
Was unable to upgrade buildings, so I turned off/on Device now I can upgrade! So happy��

nixandrc
02-06-13, 08:57 PM
hey i can also update my buildings, at least i have new reason to chop down trees and break rocks (aside from expanding like crazy to the non released areas yet like the gate and the gold tower at the end lol) max level seems to be 4 as i reached one for my cottage (easisest to master)

rosewaterlily
02-06-13, 09:04 PM
I upgraded my theater to level five--no more upgrades after that. The other ones I need to wait for materials like hide which I was previously maxed out on but are used in upgrading several buildings so now I'm running out.

nixandrc
02-06-13, 09:12 PM
oops sorry max level is at 5, cottage already at level 5, at least it freed up most of my 99 items >_<

irishmeagan
02-06-13, 09:12 PM
Ummm...I see new stuff in my game...is that correct? Not a new app? I don't see one in the App Store?

rengirl1978
02-06-13, 09:15 PM
I have building upgrade goals too!!

nixandrc
02-06-13, 09:18 PM
at least we have new reasons to chop up new trees and collect from our other animals againa >_<

nixandrc
02-06-13, 09:19 PM
one of the upgrade goals asks you to feed all animals (except the sheep) for 30 times i guess, time to bring out the chickens and cows lol, the royal upgrade is also fun, too bad no gems for rewards so far...

jtm101
02-06-13, 09:22 PM
Is anyone else of the opinion these upgrades arent worth it? I'm reluctant to waste my materials on these goals. I'm still keen on building my Windmills and Theatres...

rsmayor
02-06-13, 09:24 PM
what's the max upgrade for every building? i did a few upgrade until lvl 5 so far and its still going on.. i'm curious when will this stops hahaha

Luna48
02-06-13, 09:25 PM
rosewaterlily, what is your collection rate for a level 5 theater? to go to level 2 it looks like it is only 52 more coins in the 12 hour period. just checking to see how much the return is for the use of materials. thanks.

loquinmalie
02-06-13, 09:27 PM
I am so freaking crazy happy right now! And about to burn through a lot of resources.

rosewaterlily
02-06-13, 09:31 PM
rosewaterlily, what is your collection rate for a level 5 theater? to go to level 2 it looks like it is only 52 more coins in the 12 hour period. just checking to see how much the return is for the use of materials. thanks.
Sorry, I didn't keep track when I was upgrading and now I can't check until it's collection time. :/

justk9188
02-06-13, 09:38 PM
Upgrading restart collection time of building.
Don't know about that and just upgraded Market one hr before collect time :(

Luna48
02-06-13, 09:39 PM
Thanks rosewaterlily. I am sure this info will all get organized over time. CS has some of the best player guides in all of TL land. After playing Bakery and Restaurant for so long, I just always take a look at the cost benefit of any goal presented in a game. Some are worth the "expense" and some are not.

absolute46
02-06-13, 09:44 PM
too bad theres no option to upgrade the Workshop!! poor thing is always in demand and working so hard

cityfan
02-06-13, 09:48 PM
Don't see Castle Story:Valentines on the U.S. app store? Is it just me?

clarkstonia
02-06-13, 09:48 PM
Has anyone had a problem where they try to upgrade, but they can't because the build option is greyed out even though they have all the items requested? I accidentally hit the "use gems" button and lost the gems but had all the items :(

vednir
02-06-13, 09:50 PM
I've started the upgrades and quests. No Valentine's Edition in the itunes store yet though.

arryl1
02-06-13, 09:59 PM
Hi all,

What it looks like for the upgrades so far is:

Crafting buildings: each upgrade reduces collection time by 10 minutes (I may be wrong on this one, but it it 10-20)
Town buildings: each upgrade increases coins by 10%
Royal buildings: each upgrade increases coins by 5% and royal points by 5%

Crafting and special buildings appear to have no upgrades

arryl1
02-06-13, 10:01 PM
Sorry, don't know how to type, resource buildings have collection time reduced with each upgrade

cloudsail
02-06-13, 10:03 PM
Hey there is a use for architect's paste now: to upgrade the cathedral.

jtm101
02-06-13, 10:17 PM
I'm disapointed. The only building i wanted an upgrade for was the storage building. It would be great to be able to store more than 99 of each item. I would have liked to see a use for things like glimmerbulbs, fairie jar, magic fruit and golden items which i accumulate for no reason...

phalen78
02-06-13, 10:30 PM
i cant find castle story on the android store - is it not available on android?

TheTimer
02-06-13, 11:18 PM
Has anyone had a problem where they try to upgrade, but they can't because the build option is greyed out even though they have all the items requested? I accidentally hit the "use gems" button and lost the gems but had all the items :(
My market won't upgrade to level 3.

TheTimer
02-06-13, 11:27 PM
You can build Ives hut with gd only in super glue!;)

Rockinkitten
02-06-13, 11:35 PM
I have the building upgrade options but my daughter hasn't even though she does have the goals. Neither of us have the valentine version in App Store.

rengirl1978
02-06-13, 11:41 PM
i cant find castle story on the android store - is it not available on android?
No, it's not :-(

rene2222
02-06-13, 11:49 PM
perhaps you could ask your daughter to switch off her device and on it again. i had the same issue as your daughter till i did the switching off and on. i got it now....

I have the building upgrade options but my daughter hasn't even though she does have the goals. Neither of us have the valentine version in App Store.

midnightmeerkat
02-06-13, 11:55 PM

Has your daughter tried starting the game? mine did that and after I restarted the game I could upgrade buildings

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:19 AM
The valentine edition is available in the App Store now!

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:23 AM
So many things. Pink and purple galore! There's rainbow and love shack goals. A love fountain. Etc, etc, etc.

TheTimer
02-07-13, 12:28 AM
You can build Ives hut with gd only in super glue!;)

Bother cost gd now to.

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 12:37 AM
I can't find the update in the app store!What's wrong?

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:39 AM
I can't find the update in the app store!What's wrong?

Try typing in teamlava instead of castle story. I had a hard time too.

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:43 AM
Does anyone know how to take pics with an iPad? The screen shots?

clarkstonia
02-07-13, 12:56 AM
Does anyone know how to take pics with an iPad? The screen shots?

Press the home button and power button at the same time

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 01:05 AM
Baraze thank you so much!! I got it yay!! Thanks again

xtcinla11
02-07-13, 01:13 AM
Love the new update, but I have a sinking feeling that I shouldnt have done all the expansions. I have 17 bushes, all came from expanding. Now there is a flowering bush that we can buy for 20 gems, will these (and the other new flowers/weeds) be in the expansion slots for new players?

Rockinkitten
02-07-13, 01:15 AM
When expanding, do you get pink trees or only normal ones? I've expanded all the way do I don't know.

trendy4u
02-07-13, 01:16 AM
Anyone upgrade their sparkling mine? I know you can collect every 4 hours but the upgrade shortens this time by how much ?

Baraze
02-07-13, 01:22 AM
I just got milk chocolate from my cow and chocolate eggs from chickens. It'd part of one of the first goals. I just bought two lantern spires but the parts are new ones. Now ill have those eye sores there for a while. Boo! The unicorn thingy is 600 gems! It has to be something you'll get from one of the adventures. And there's a gem sale. Yay me!

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 01:26 AM
I got a chocolate egg but still waiting for 'something strange' from my pigs and cows. Haven't started chopping trees and rocks as I have no energySo excited about this update. Anyone knows if we'll get a new character?

trendy4u
02-07-13, 01:28 AM
Do you already have the valentines update?

cloudsail
02-07-13, 01:33 AM
When expanding, do you get pink trees or only normal ones? I've expanded all the way do I don't know.

I just expanded and only got normal trees.

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 01:51 AM
Yes I typed teamlava in the AppStore and got it!! Everything's pink and purple!

maguar
02-07-13, 01:53 AM
I got a chocolate egg but still waiting for 'something strange' from my pigs and cows. Haven't started chopping trees and rocks as I have no energySo excited about this update. Anyone knows if we'll get a new character?

I've gotten kissing dust from rocks and trees but that doesn't seem to be something strange.

maguar
02-07-13, 01:57 AM
I'm guessing here but I think the something different we have to collect will be love wood, love stove and entwined seedlings. My guess is based on the new gifts.

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 01:58 AM
Then how will we get the valentine edition items if we don't buy the new tress(love puff,etc)? All of them cost gems and I have no gems and not going to buy

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 02:00 AM
I'm guessing here but I think the something different we have to collect will be love wood, love stove and entwined seedlings. My guess is based on the new gifts.

Yes I got kissing dust from my flower. When I got entwined seed it counted as something strange. Now waiting for cow, pig and tree to drop something strange

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 02:01 AM
I've also got love stone and pink jewel from one of my rocks. That counted as something strange...I've heard we'll get milk chocolate from cow

olcastle
02-07-13, 02:07 AM

Do you mean they turned green from pink the moment you expand?

roxxyd
02-07-13, 02:14 AM
It's here!!!!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!!!!!! :-D

Baraze
02-07-13, 02:31 AM
I've just gotten the love shack. It needs 15 wood and 15 stone. You unlock it after mining trees, rocks and flowers.

iLLUMI2012
02-07-13, 02:33 AM
Yay!! Happy Valentines Edition!!! Xxxx heh hehh

Baraze
02-07-13, 02:37 AM
With the love shack you can make:

Love Potion
Stone to Love stone.
Serenade Wall
Romantic path.
Pink dye.
Heart banner.
Serenade tower.
Kissing light post.
Lovers gate.
Box of chocolate.
Absorption crystal.
Rainbow.

Well...you get the point. A Ton of lovely things. With some being locked by goals. I never thought I'd have my kingdom become a pink paradise. Now if only our castles could become pink.....

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 02:43 AM
I've just gotten the love shack too! But I haven't completed the concerned Ivy quest as I didn't get anything strange from my cows and pigs. Also, I've got a quest called Eager Thomas, we need to collect 10 love stone and wood and 5 entwined seedlings. Have yet to build the shack as I don't have enough stone right now

maguar
02-07-13, 02:49 AM
Sir piggles just gave me a chocolate truffle which counted as the something strange from a pig.

Classic70
02-07-13, 02:50 AM
Yay! Things to do, reasons to chop trees and rocks, new things to find, funny comments from the characters. Lovely!

tasjatjuh157
02-07-13, 02:57 AM
There is a update on the original CS, the upgrade buildings.. I actually want to wait with the valentine update cause if its like the DS update I would like to get the goal Gold in my others games aswell...

Baraze
02-07-13, 02:57 AM
I've just gotten the love shack too! But I haven't completed the concerned Ivy quest as I didn't get anything strange from my cows and pigs. Also, I've got a quest called Eager Thomas, we need to collect 10 love stone and wood and 5 entwined seedlings. Have yet to build the shack as I don't have enough stone right now

I skipped two of them for three gems each because my energy is low and I didn't want to wait. The best part is that the unicorn thingy can be crafted. 600 gems is steep! Theres so much to do. If this was real life is be running around like a chicken with its head chopped off. I bought one each of the new animals and flowers. Ill try to keep my trees tucked away so I can save them after a few chops like suggested. I never thought I'd use gems in this game but I'm hooked! Now thinking If I should get a sheep for 65 gems.......

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 02:59 AM
Hey but I'm not sure that the Alicorn we craft in the love shack(just completed it) is there permanently. Because on the top, summon Alicorn was written, not just AlicornAnd it needs 5 lumin essence

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 03:05 AM
I got another quest, a monument to love, which requires me to build a love spire. Has anyone completed the Ivy's concerns quest? I'd like to know if she gives us more quests

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 03:12 AM
I got milk chocolate from my cow! Just waiting for a chocolate truffle. Then I'll have completed the Ivy's concerns quest.

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 03:16 AM
By the way spire of love needs 5 love stone and wood and 5 kissing dust

Classic70
02-07-13, 03:20 AM
Yay! Things to do, reasons to chop trees and rocks, new things to find, funny comments from the characters. Lovely!

Eventhough I am really happy about the update, was it too much to ask after all this time to have the new building (loveshack) be a newly designed building rather than a pink version of the potion shop? I was so looking forward to new buildings for my kingdom...

NayanPrakash
02-07-13, 03:25 AM
Eventhough I am really happy about the update, was it too much to ask after all this time to have the new building (loveshack) be a newly designed building rather than a pink version of the potion shop? I was so looking forward to new buildings for my kingdom...

I hoped we might get a new character too(that hairy princess in the art of castle story thread)and that things like red ruby and fey crystals might finally be used for something

absolute46
02-07-13, 03:37 AM
Hey but I'm not sure that the Alicorn we craft in the love shack(just completed it) is there permanently. Because on the top, summon Alicorn was written, not just AlicornAnd it needs 5 lumin essence

Are you sure you can craft it? I just spent 600 gems on it.. The low energy is what really keeps me from enjoying the game! But now I have to wait 20hours for the next feeding.. I hope there's only a few

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 03:45 AM
Are you sure you can craft it? I just spent 600 gems on it.. The low energy is what really keeps me from enjoying the game! But now I have to wait 20hours for the next feeding.. I hope there's only a few

Yes , im sure you can craft it. When you buy some item , if there's a small box on the pic , that means you can craft it. Ouch :)

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 03:53 AM
With the love shack you can make:

Love Potion
Stone to Love stone.
Serenade Wall
Romantic path.
Pink dye.
Heart banner.
Serenade tower.
Kissing light post.
Lovers gate.
Box of chocolate.
Absorption crystal.
Rainbow.

Well...you get the point. A Ton of lovely things. With some being locked by goals. I never thought I'd have my kingdom become a pink paradise. Now if only our castles could become pink.....

Which task should i focus in order to get Love shack ? Thanks

maguar
02-07-13, 03:56 AM
It's been reported that you need to do the strangeness in the air quest to get the love shack

Baraze
02-07-13, 04:10 AM

Oh wowzah! Yes you can craft it. I saw it too while purchasing the trees, flowers and animals. I figured it would be a gift during an adventure. Then I got the love shack and saw it at the bottom. It's locked but takes a day to craft. It's cool because it says it refurbishes your energy.

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 04:13 AM
It's been reported that you need to do the strangeness in the air quest to get the love shack

Thank you , just spent 15 gems so i can get the love shack . Looks like i cant craft the alicorn yet T___T

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 04:16 AM
BTW : in the Love Shack i saw an Alchemy recipe to craft Love stone . I wonder if everybody have it or just someone with 4 shards ?

mymummy789
02-07-13, 04:26 AM

loving the update - used up all my wood and stone supplies already, lol. However, I must admit to being very disappointed that there are no new expansions. Having spent lots of time getting my kingdom "just right" I am now having to rearrange things to fit the new buildings in :(

Baraze
02-07-13, 04:26 AM
BTW : in the Love Shack i saw an Alchemy recipe to craft Love stone . I wonder if everybody have it or just someone with 4 shards ?

The alicorn is locked by some goal. It will probably come after we make the chocolate candy and finish the love spire. The love stone doesn't need shard as far as I can see.

iLLUMI2012
02-07-13, 04:31 AM
The Grand Market goal is asking to feed Chickens, Cows and Pigs. As myself and a few others are maxed out on eggs, milk and bacon, is there a Cooking goal or a Market goal coming soon that will use some of these up? It just seems a waste to feed the these animals 20 times and not be able to store or use the items.
Thanks

maguar
02-07-13, 04:33 AM
Make the balanced breakfast to use a lot of bacon and eggs. Then throw in some bread to use the milk.

iLLUMI2012
02-07-13, 04:33 AM
Sorry, just one other question, why do all the Valentines items (plants, animals) cost gems and not coins?

iLLUMI2012
02-07-13, 04:35 AM
Make the balanced breakfast to use a lot of bacon and eggs. Then throw in some bread to use the milk.
Thanks for the advice maguar! ;) I'll start cooking up a breakfast feast. Everyone's invited! :D

maguar
02-07-13, 04:39 AM
Happy to help. You can also upgrade your stables to use 30 milk

maguar
02-07-13, 04:46 AM
Just noticed that two of the recipes in the love shack (locked by goal) allow us to grow a random valentine plant or tree. Very happy with that. They use entwined seeds and water.

iLLUMI2012
02-07-13, 04:57 AM
Oh, sorry guys, just realised that when you start upgrading the Market it uses up certain items such as eggs ( doh! ), hides, chilli peppers and sugar.

maguar
02-07-13, 04:58 AM
No need to apologise its new for all of us :)

iLLUMI2012
02-07-13, 05:01 AM
Happy to help. You can also upgrade your stables to use 30 milk

Sweet! Thanks for the info maguar.
Also just realised that Purple Cow counts towards feeding the cows, even though she doesn't drop milk. :D

zombiefun
02-07-13, 05:05 AM
Those pink mushroom circles, have anyone bought them? I wonder what you can get from it.

Rockinkitten
02-07-13, 05:07 AM
Can you get seedlings from any plant? Or only the new ones?

maguar
02-07-13, 05:10 AM
I got the seedling from a normal plant.

Kissing dust seems to come from things you get Glimmerdust from plus trees and flowers.

Sheep can drop red ribbons.

Looks like there's also some sort of pink jewel from mining (not the love rock)

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 05:13 AM
Those pink mushroom circles, have anyone bought them? I wonder what you can get from it.

I bought it. Collected twice . So far only mushroom and kissing dust . It's not worth it since you can get kissing dust from mining rocks or chopping trees .

cloudsail
02-07-13, 07:24 AM
I completed ivy's concerns goal, it unlocks the box of chocolates in the love shack with a goal to craft it. Requires 4 choco eggs, 4 choco truffles and one red ribbon. Wondering if I should buy the sheep to get the ribbon.

cloudsail
02-07-13, 07:27 AM
Also seems to unlock the entwined seedlings goal. You give one entwined seedling to Ivy and it unlocks Valentine botany in the Love Shack (to grow a random Valentine plant).

dixiestopbakafe
02-07-13, 07:27 AM
ok, so the building update thing.. I either don't understand or am doing something wrong. I do not get the gather materials green tap option?????

cloudsail
02-07-13, 07:29 AM
Has anyone gotten an entwined seedling from a mushroom ring? I don't want to waste energy collecting useless flower petals...

zombiefun
02-07-13, 07:30 AM
I've bought 10 gems valentine flower and it gave me white petals. Grrrr.

cloudsail
02-07-13, 07:31 AM
I just realized you can craft red ribbon in the love shack with wool and red dye, no need to buy sheep.

Baraze
02-07-13, 07:32 AM
I completed ivy's concerns goal, it unlocks the box of chocolates in the love shack with a goal to craft it. Requires 4 choco eggs, 4 choco truffles and one red ribbon. Wondering if I should buy the sheep to get the ribbon.

You can craft the ribbon yourself. I did so and made the box of chocolates.

dixiestopbakafe
02-07-13, 07:33 AM
ok, scratch that, i guess it has just decided to work now. maybe I'm too impatient! excited about the update!!!

elaur
02-07-13, 07:33 AM
So is there a reason to use it?
Does it help me level up with the extra quests?
I have so many other things I'm trying to finish (upgrades anyone) that spending energy on chocolate eggs is making me wonder if it's worth it.

Don't we lose everything once vday is gone?

elaur
02-07-13, 07:34 AM
I should also add that I play Castle Story like an addict and I didn't realize there was a vday out until I logged into forums. Maybe somehow let people know in the app?

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 07:44 AM
Omg i just run into a pink skunk and i got pink fur from him :D nice

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 07:45 AM
I wonder if there're also pink fangs and pink trolls . Aaaaaa run out of energy again :)

missjulieb
02-07-13, 07:50 AM
Why are you doing this? Each of your games are nearly 50mb in size, I have castle story, dragon story and monster story, I've do dragownloaded the valentines addition for dragon story and now i have to download the valentines edition for this just so I can get more from the game, I mean what will happen once valentines is over will it all link together like new dawn did in dragon story so that I will only need one app? Plus just looking at my phone, the two dragon storys are actually using up 558mb of memory, castle story 271mb and monster story 218mb!!! I only have 1.4gb of memory left from a 32gb phone.... do you think we all have available space for all the special additions?

It's absolutely ridiculous!

missjulieb
02-07-13, 07:52 AM
Not to mention the constant pop ups for us to add more of your games every time I log in to play the game!! I download them, buy a path, get 30 pieces of gold, then delete the games again cos of memory and yet a little while late the pop ups are back! You have to cancel like 10 pop ups before you can even start playing!!!

badger8
02-07-13, 07:53 AM
Anyone find a good place to get seedlings from regularly?? I've only found 1 from a random plant. Can you get them from bushes as well??

aimeeq
02-07-13, 08:02 AM
I don't think I'll be getting much work done today

zombiefun
02-07-13, 08:21 AM
I've got seedlings from flower, bush and red mushroom circle. But only once, can't get last one.

Baraze
02-07-13, 08:35 AM
Not to mention the constant pop ups for us to add more of your games every time I log in to play the game!! I download them, buy a path, get 30 pieces of gold, then delete the games again cos of memory and yet a little while late the pop ups are back! You have to cancel like 10 pop ups before you can even start playing!!!

You don't need to have both versions. Whatever was there before the new app, will be there after you download the new one. Even after the holiday is over you will be able to keep whatever you've gained.

Baraze
02-07-13, 08:36 AM
Anyone find a good place to get seedlings from regularly?? I've only found 1 from a random plant. Can you get them from bushes as well??

I've gotten about five from the pink flowers. I don't have the regular ones out so I'm not sure if they're releasing them any quicker.

lilobrat05
02-07-13, 08:51 AM
Hey everyone if you are interested in seeing images of the content for the new edition please click the link below and check out the thread I created! I also posted images of the first two goals.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45883-Images-for-Valentines-Edition-Goals-amp-Items

dixiestopbakafe
02-07-13, 09:12 AM
not sure that I should post this question here or elsewhere but I would think in light of the Vday items others will have this question as well: can anyone tell me what is a good resource to collect red petals? Helpful responses are appreciated! really enjoying the new content

cloudsail
02-07-13, 09:15 AM
not sure that I should post this question here or elsewhere but I would think in light of the Vday items others will have this question as well: can anyone tell me what is a good resource to collect red petals? Helpful responses are appreciated! really enjoying the new content

I've gotten quite a few from ivy's hut.

Baraze
02-07-13, 09:23 AM

Iva's hut, the logs that clear in three hits and the new pink flowers all give red petals. If you don't have gems to buy the pink ones, go for the ones mentioned. I always get petals from them when I've expanded and they're in the way.

stormidwombat
02-07-13, 10:05 AM
You can craft the ribbon yourself. I did so and made the box of chocolates.

Am confused, I do not see red ribbon crafting as an option in the love shack. I only have one knowledge shard, might that make a difference?

stormidwombat
02-07-13, 10:06 AM
Am confused, I do not see red ribbon crafting as an option in the love shack. I only have one knowledge shard, might that make a difference?

So USER error!!!! Crafting red ribbon now and hanging head with shame

mamareader02
02-07-13, 10:10 AM
Need waaaaaaay more energy ,my regular items are in a state of neglect!that pink wood and rocks are quite hard to find.also,thought we were going to have a new valentine adventure for our keeps?got the romantic flower-keeps giving me dumb white petals!!love the update,but head is spinning for all the stuff we need to do,with barely any energy to do it-and I'm one of the lucky betas who have 40 energy!another thing-how long will these wonderful valentine things be around-because crafting everything is going to be a long process,don't mind the time,just want to make sure the items won't get yanked before we have a chance to stock up on all the cool items.also,what use are our garden plots now?

dixiestopbakafe
02-07-13, 10:23 AM
Thank you! Again I was impatient, I did not buy the new items first. Happy Vday update!!!

cloudsail
02-07-13, 10:58 AM
So the seedlings seem to be very rare drops from normal plants (only got one from lots of collects), am beginning to think maybe I need to buy a pink plant?

woodlandlady
02-07-13, 11:17 AM

I've been getting them really consistently from the red mushroom circles, pretty much once every three tries, and as I have a patch of them, I seem to collect them pretty quickly.

cityfan
02-07-13, 12:06 PM
Still maxed on bacon, mushroom and silver. Any new uses for these items? Do any building upgrades use these?

rengirl1978
02-07-13, 12:15 PM
I just finally found it!! The Valentine version in App Store! I was only searching the term castle story, not castle story VALENTINE! Duh lol It's downloading, I'm so excited! I feel like a crackhead! (Or at least what I imagine a crackhead would fell like! Haha)

brandonu
02-07-13, 12:18 PM
Still maxed on bacon, mushroom and silver. Any new uses for these items? Do any building upgrades use these?

Upgrading the Lantern Spire will require silver at some point. Not sure about the Watchtower.

TheTimer
02-07-13, 12:41 PM
Is kissing dust not a clue??

dixiestopbakafe
02-07-13, 12:43 PM
very good point in some of these posts... how long will the vday version function and the related items be usable? 30 days?? The CS updates & goals don't typically follow the same pattern as BS & RS since we don't get them nearly as frequently

brandonu
02-07-13, 12:46 PM
Also, Mushrooms can be used to upgrade the Conservatory.

Trying to build out a guide now, really wish I hadn't powered through some of the upgrades.

TheTimer
02-07-13, 12:50 PM
Is kissing dust not a clue??
2 kissing dust from flowers and goal still says tend flowers until you find a clue.

brandonu
02-07-13, 12:58 PM
2 kissing dust from flowers and goal still says tend flowers until you find a clue.

The clue will be the entwined seedling.

TheTimer
02-07-13, 01:02 PM
The clue will be the entwined seedling.

Thanks what does that come from.

brandonu
02-07-13, 01:04 PM
Thanks what does that come from.

I got mine from watering one of the normal plants. Other people are getting them from red mushroom circles, but I haven't had the energy to try that yet. Trying to finish The Grand Market and Ivy's Concerns first.

Mudturtledove
02-07-13, 01:12 PM
WOW!!!!! This game rocks!!! Thank you so much Castlestory people, I L-O-V-E the new update. Well worth the wait <3

mymummy789
02-07-13, 01:14 PM
I wonder if there're also pink fangs and pink trolls . Aaaaaa run out of energy again :)

I have never run out of energy so quickly and so often as I have today!!!! I have now decided to concentrate on one quest at a time, so I stop running round like a headless chicken all day!!!!

cityfan
02-07-13, 01:29 PM
I have never run out of energy so quickly and so often as I have today!!!! I have now decided to concentrate on one quest at a time, so I stop running round like a headless chicken all day!!!!

TRUE DAT.......me too

TheTimer
02-07-13, 01:33 PM
I don't now if this is new but my lemon tree dropped 2 lemons!

brandonu
02-07-13, 01:44 PM
I don't now if this is new but my lemon tree dropped 2 lemons!

That happens from time to time with trees and quite often with crops.

I just got an entwined seedling from the Magic Garden, in case anyone is interested :D

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 01:45 PM
Omg i just run into a pink skunk and i got pink fur from him :D nice

Ohhhh... I'll have to release my pet skunkie now

brandonu
02-07-13, 01:50 PM
...and now my game re-sync'd and I lost my entwined seedling and all of my love wood. What was found, is lost :(

Baraze
02-07-13, 01:53 PM
TRUE DAT.......me too

I second that motion. I was trying to collect from trees and rocks. Mess with th animals and flowers, while cooking food for the adventures. It's wearing me down and I'm just tapping on an iPad! I'm sticking with the making a scepter now. So just trees and rocks for me. So much fun. So little energy.

cloudsail
02-07-13, 01:59 PM
...and now my game re-sync'd and I lost my entwined seedling and all of my love wood. What was found, is lost :(

That just happened to me too... :(

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 02:06 PM
After a second time collecting from thurstons fort I have a goal called knightly confidence......it says forge knightly bling bling in the love shack, then give it to thurston

cloudsail
02-07-13, 02:08 PM
After a second time collecting from thurstons fort I have a goal called knightly confidence......it says forge knightly bling bling in the love shack, then give it to thurston

I just got this one too, requires 5 golden nuggets and 10 pink jewels!

And Ivy was trying to give a valentine to Thurston!

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 02:18 PM
.also,thought we were going to have a new valentine adventure for our keeps?

I think it will trigger after we have completed an adventure or 2 ...... The same as After I collected a 2nd time from thurstons fort I got a goal for making thurston a knightly bling bling.

elaur
02-07-13, 02:30 PM
Might want to change the name of the thread to "Here" instead of "coming soon"

I love the pink stuff!

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 02:35 PM
I just got this one too, requires 5 golden nuggets and 10 pink jewels!

And Ivy was trying to give a valentine to Thurston!

And also 20 normal jewels

cloudsail
02-07-13, 02:40 PM
And also 20 normal jewels

I'm guessing this might be the quest line that will lead to the Alicorn, since in the teaser images you see Ivy offering to find a steed for Thurston.

cloudsail
02-07-13, 02:43 PM
I think it will trigger after we have completed an adventure or 2 ...... The same as After I collected a 2nd time from thurstons fort I got a goal for making thurston a knightly bling bling.

I wonder if the quest line with the Baron will eventually trigger it, since the adventure is to rid the glimmer wood of love magic and the Baron is the one who caused it in the first place, and also says he will tell us how to fix it.

maguar
02-07-13, 02:52 PM
So USER error!!!! Crafting red ribbon now and hanging head with shame

Too much new stuff to see. Things can get missed in all of that.

I just got a red ribbon from my stables.

wassupbaby
02-07-13, 03:10 PM
I dunno if anyone noticed the shape of smog from the love shack are hearts. Soooo cheesy and i love it =]]

badger8
02-07-13, 03:15 PM
I still haven't come across any pink jewels- do they come from rock smashing or just the mines or both?

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 03:21 PM
I'm guessing this might be the quest line that will lead to the Alicorn, since in the teaser images you see Ivy offering to find a steed for Thurston.

Yes, I agree

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 03:22 PM
I still haven't come across any pink jewels- do they come from rock smashing or just the mines or both?

I've had them from both

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 03:23 PM
I wonder if the quest line with the Baron will eventually trigger it, since the adventure is to rid the glimmer wood of love magic and the Baron is the one who caused it in the first place, and also says he will tell us how to fix it.

Yes, could be ..... Could be. (I'm loving this update!!)

mamareader02
02-07-13, 03:52 PM
Been playing all day...going insane..must..back..away..from ...game!eyes starting to twitch,must fing pink gems,seedlings and kissing dust!!!even "let"my kid start playing so he could send his crazy mommy some stuff

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
02-07-13, 04:02 PM
I downloaded the valentines version and my game keeps foreclosing, so I keep losing the last thing I did. I have to keep going back into the game, do what I already did, and sometimes I am not getting the same items I did the first time before it foreclosed. Any suggestions?

debsbaked
02-07-13, 04:42 PM
On my serenade wall option in the love shack it is grayed out w a lock and says inventory full. I can see I have enough of whatever those are to make it....

Goodness! My energy has not gotten to 30 ONCE today! I'm so terrible!! Used every bolt!

GTMoney
02-07-13, 04:43 PM
On my serenade wall option in the love shack it is grayed out w a lock and says inventory full. I can see I have enough of whatever those are to make it....

Goodness! My energy has not gotten to 30 ONCE today! I'm so terrible!! Used every bolt!

It sounds like you will need to sell some normal walls before you can create additional walls of any kind.

cloudsail
02-07-13, 04:46 PM
Yes, could be ..... Could be. (I'm loving this update!!)

I know, me too! I just got a pink skunkupine and he's so cute I wish I could keep him. Unfortunately he's blocking my love shack. Love all this new content, can't tear myself away.

debsbaked
02-07-13, 04:47 PM
Oooohhhh. Ok! Thx!! I have one more question. Is there a new adventure from the keep? If so what are the requirements? I'm not getting enough rat tails now to keep me in hot sauce.

vednir
02-07-13, 06:58 PM
It seems like the upgrades are more permanent than the Valentine's Day things. How long until TL removes them? In case people forget, they released seasonal items for other games, then removed them a week later. This may all be a cheap ploy to get people to panic, buy gems, blow them on gem traps and earn some quick cash.

TheTimer
02-07-13, 07:47 PM
It seems like the upgrades are more permanent than the Valentine's Day things. How long until TL removes them? In case people forget, they released seasonal items for other games, then removed them a week later. This may all be a cheap ploy to get people to panic, buy gems, blow them on gem traps and earn some quick cash.
I have both v day and regular versions on my ipad and if I go to the regular version all v day items are there.

midnightmeerkat
02-07-13, 07:53 PM
I downloaded the valentines version and my game keeps foreclosing, so I keep losing the last thing I did. I have to keep going back into the game, do what I already did, and sometimes I am not getting the same items I did the first time before it foreclosed. Any suggestions?

Restart your device........ Uninstall and reinstall the game.

mattscorner
02-07-13, 08:11 PM
Sensory overload.

lilobrat05
02-07-13, 08:28 PM
I just expanded and I have a phantom tree I didn't even know it was there until untouched the screen and it highlighted it but its just a shadowy outline of a tree I had to put it where I would remember it was. If we expand is there a possibility for the new plants to be in the expansion areas? Also is there a new quest that is going to be available? Can we earn any of the animals from the valentines content through quests? Like the Cupid pig and heart cow, etc?

woodlandlady
02-07-13, 09:17 PM
I simply cannot get any pink jewels. My mines aren't producing any and I've bought several rock outcroppings, using up 20 energies each time to no avail...any suggestions. I need 10 for thurstons bling!

maddy515
02-07-13, 09:24 PM
I simply cannot get any pink jewels. My mines aren't producing any and I've bought several rock outcroppings, using up 20 energies each time to no avail...any suggestions. I need 10 for thurstons bling!

I got one from a small rock pile I think! It appeared when I expanded and I thought I'd just clear it and I was excited I found a pink jewel!

lmac10
02-07-13, 10:31 PM
Is it going to be a goal to install the valentines castle edition on dragon story or monster story? If it is I'll wait to download it

karma12345
02-07-13, 10:34 PM
this thing is toooo much pink

iLLUMI2012
02-07-13, 10:51 PM
Hi,
Sorry if this has already been asked, but when I expanded an area of my kingdom I only uncovered normal green trees and plants. I was expecting some valentines ones. Is this to be expected? Thanks.

yupiyupigumgum
02-07-13, 11:14 PM
I read that we can make the pegasus, pink fountain and other pink stuffs in workshop, but I didn't see the opstions. Should I increase the level of the building, waiting for certain goal or should i need pink workshop?