PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Weekly Update 2-6-13

jmterao
02-05-13, 11:22 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45716-Prepare-your-customers-for-Fat-Tuesday.

Looks like they are done with Valentines day, we get a alligator float.........

http://i.imgur.com/WRpHqZZ.png?1

Join the parade festivities with the Mardi Gras Float in Restaurant Story (http://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!

http://media.tumblr.com/29b2539c54f3d98bc38d70afceb4ae8e/tumblr_inline_mhrhlfSVk91qz4rgp.png

mposey
02-05-13, 03:01 PM
Wth! I don't want Mardi gras!!! I've been waiting all year for vday Decore!!! Not fair not right. Farm story has a bunch if cute stuff but I don't spend money in that game. Poop!

mposey
02-05-13, 03:01 PM
Like I want an alligator in my resturant. Pfft

chewytwix
02-05-13, 04:20 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/29b2539c54f3d98bc38d70afceb4ae8e/tumblr_inline_mhrhlfSVk91qz4rgp.png

sweetstuff525
02-05-13, 04:21 PM
Not my style

OpeningCeremony
02-05-13, 04:52 PM
i hope we get some yummy creole food recipes! like gumbo, jambalaya, beignets, bananas foster, po boys, crawfish... omg so hungry!

RoseMeyer
02-05-13, 05:56 PM
Alligator soup??

Alligator boots in fashion???

Alligator traps in farm????

cherryberry9
02-05-13, 06:11 PM
I think many people actually wanted Mardi gras stuff. As long as the alligator is for coins I'll be kept happy.

nmishii
02-05-13, 06:20 PM
They released a bunch of Valentines stuff - 4 tables/chairs, 2 wallpapers, tiles, a bunch of decorations. A box I think. I thought it was enough.

And yes, people did ask for a Mardi Gras theme in both RS and BS. I really don't want a float in my restaurant, but I'm looking forward to the food that I hope we get since we didn't get any new recipes last week. Yum!

PloyM
02-05-13, 06:32 PM
I've been waited for long time now for the vday box, so I been keeping my gems for them. So is that it? Just those things for vday? You got to be kidding me!

nmishii
02-05-13, 07:18 PM
Considering Kindle players received no Valentines content in Restaurant, and Androids and Kindles have not gotten anything for Valentines in Bakery, I think its fair that the Valentines season ended in Restaurant for those who received content. Hopefully instead of spending their time on more valentines content for Androids and iOS, that TL is spending their time working on a Restaurant Valentines update for Kindle.

mposey
02-05-13, 08:09 PM
They released a bunch of Valentines stuff - 4 tables/chairs, 2 wallpapers, tiles, a bunch of decorations. A box I think. I thought it was enough.

And yes, people did ask for a Mardi Gras theme in both RS and BS. I really don't want a float in my restaurant, but I'm looking forward to the food that I hope we get since we didn't get any new recipes last week. Yum!

No box for vday. If there had been a box I would be fine with the Mardi gras theme. :(

mposey
02-05-13, 08:20 PM
Considering Kindle players received no Valentines content in Restaurant, and Androids and Kindles have not gotten anything for Valentines in Bakery, I think its fair that the Valentines season ended in Restaurant for those who received content. Hopefully instead of spending their time on more valentines content for Androids and iOS, that TL is spending their time working on a Restaurant Valentines update for Kindle.

I somewhat agree to this but the bigger picture which TL really needs to work on their customer service and release any updates to iOS , android and kindel equally the same. I understand every system is different but if you're going to market your game on systems that you're not going to update why even market to it. If this makes sense. It's really not fair at all. I feel for all systems playing this game cause at one point we have all took a backseat by TL.

yupiyupigumgum
02-05-13, 08:22 PM
The crocodile looks nice, but I don't want to see its tears especially around valentines.

nmishii
02-05-13, 08:39 PM
I somewhat agree to this but the bigger picture which TL really needs to work on their customer service and release any updates to iOS , android and kindel equally the same. I understand every system is different but if you're going to market your game on systems that you're not going to update why even market to it. If this makes sense. It's really not fair at all. I feel for all systems playing this game cause at one point we have all took a backseat by TL.

I agree that they should release to all platforms at the same time. But they recently released RS valentines content to Android and iOS. The comment was meant for TL to spend their time getting caught up on giving Kindle valentines content, before moving on and giving Android and iOS more valentines content.

And sorry about the box. I don't buy boxes but thought they released boxes at the end of all their major themes, so assumed they did for valentines.

dazeyvilla
02-05-13, 11:43 PM
I love Mardi gras!!! So glad they are putting stuff out for it this year!!!

OriginalBlond
02-06-13, 02:46 AM
This is too funny. I live in New Orleans, LA and it is Mardi Gras season. I have lived here my whole life so I'm over the whole thing. I go to parades about once every 3 years or so. I find it very funny that I find Mardi Gras decor here! I would have never expected it! LOL Needless to say, I most likely will kit be getting any of the new stuff. Not unless I truly fall in love with something. I do have to give TL some credit though, the float looks pretty darn good. I wouldn't want it in my place but I hope all of you that don't live in the area enjoy everything :-)

opanugie
02-06-13, 02:56 AM
an aligator ... why??

mposey
02-06-13, 05:27 AM
I agree that they should release to all platforms at the same time. But they recently released RS valentines content to Android and iOS. The comment was meant for TL to spend their time getting caught up on giving Kindle valentines content, before moving on and giving Android and iOS more valentines content.

And sorry about the box. I don't buy boxes but thought they released boxes at the end of all their major themes, so assumed they did for valentines.

Well I would like to say if they didn't give us anymore vday just because they were working on something for kindel fire I would gladly take the backseat :) I know from reading the forums kindle fire is always getting nothing. :(

rita6834
02-06-13, 09:39 AM
Are we getting new recipes because I'm maxed out?

cakeandpie
02-06-13, 11:41 AM
I got the update but I don't see any new recipes on stove, oven, or grill, and no new appliance.

Baraze
02-06-13, 11:50 AM
Geez, even as a New Orleans girl I'm looking at the release with a side eye. That's it?!

LalaSmooth
02-06-13, 12:00 PM
Im not seeing the update

jmterao
02-06-13, 12:01 PM
Ouch... the float is 36 gems. Limited time 5 days. The chairs are cool, I think they will work for Easter too. The tables... 6 gems is too much for my pocket.

jmterao
02-06-13, 12:02 PM
Oh chairs are 18K each

LalaSmooth
02-06-13, 12:04 PM
Im not keen on them

PloyM
02-06-13, 12:46 PM
The float is kinda big, 3x3 squares. This is a small update, to me.

lotuskat
02-06-13, 12:55 PM
The counter's not too bad. The chair and table are bit gaudy for me!

theredchilly
02-06-13, 01:04 PM
Ofcourse...thats what my customers would expect to see when they walk into my resturant, to see an alligator !

astraeagrim
02-06-13, 01:20 PM
They need to make an appliance or new recipe that makes King Cake and Hurricanes for Mardi Gras!

cherokee329
02-06-13, 01:24 PM
Disappointed with the update and not interested in purchasing any of the content. I was expecting something for Valentines and nothing:(

nmishii
02-06-13, 01:53 PM
I'm happy for the change from Valentines Day.

Still not interested in the float, but like everything else. Hoping to continue the theme next week with new recipes.

cherokee329
02-06-13, 01:59 PM
^^I can understand if someone wants to move on from Valentine items if they already got something but Kindle Fire was left out so I was still looking forward to doing some decorating and so I'm disappointed there is still nothing for us.

rita6834
02-06-13, 02:47 PM
Still no receipes I'm maxed?

chewytwix
02-06-13, 03:00 PM
No one mentioned how awfully priced the coin items are! Theyre the same as bs...

ssngrn
02-06-13, 03:23 PM
Love the Mardi gras theme. Are there going to be goals?

jumperjing3
02-06-13, 04:14 PM
Mardi Gras?...good idea but no way do I want an alligator in my restaurant!...especially for 36 gems!
6 gems for one table?...no thanks...too expensive for me. 2 gems would of been more like it.
18,000 for one chair...no thanks...looks pitiful next to my 500 coin white chair...reminds me of days gone by when I could afford to decorate!
Mardi Gras mask...40,000 each?...no thanks...too expensive!...but it's cute.
Mardi Gras wallpaper...24,000 each?...no thanks...looks pitiful next to my 25 coin white wallpaper...more reminders of days gone by....
Mardi Gras Harlequin floor tile...2,500 each...no thanks...again...too expensive!

All this reminds me how expensive Bakery is nowadays and looks like they are just gonna creep the prices up in Restaurant too like I knew they would all along! They are just gonna do it slowly here instead of the way Bakery received it! When will TL realize they are just phasing players out of their games instead of gaining players?

My restaurant will not be celebrating Mardi Gras this year!

wombat203
02-06-13, 04:30 PM
So V. Day is over already we've moved on? Sad, this update is really very gaudy, I wont be buying anything this time around, unless an appliance is released...

My poor bakery is broke from days of baking cookies to get the goal oven, prices have gone through the roof for d?cor 60k for a table... not to mention the 8 gem tables, shaame I can't loan from one restaurant to the other because my bakery is bleeding cash...

AutumnHikari
02-06-13, 07:13 PM
Not interested in anything from this week's update, but I really liked our big V-Day update so I'm not upset. Get to save some money this week for another time.

nky1111
02-06-13, 07:21 PM
the purple counter is ok, also will do for valentine's. thefloor is also ok to put here and there to make purple tiles less boring . the crocodile is a collectors item i presume lol

arouralilly
02-06-13, 09:16 PM
I want a mardi gras appliance :)

minidemon88
02-07-13, 12:44 AM
The alligator will looks much nicer in zoo story, it's looks out of place in a restaurant. Other than that, I've to agree with most that the items in rs are getting more and more expensive like the one in bs. Too bad, there's no new v-day items or new recipe. T_T

cheuk18me94
02-07-13, 12:54 AM
No Chinese New Year Content?

coacoa21
02-07-13, 02:52 AM
I soo want it I'm trying my best to get gems. I had enough and then I bought a box cause I didn't know what else to buy. But I love the mardi gras theme :)

peidao
02-07-13, 08:20 AM
A new Gem Trap ! Be careful not to select inadvertently the item when the screen appears on your device ! 36 gems will be lost !

sweetbeginings003
02-07-13, 08:54 AM
Not impressed with this update! You'd figure that if they took the time to release a VD version for RS they'd keep bringing in valentine content right to the end. Valentines Day isn't even here yet and they're releasing another theme, really??

songai4239
02-07-13, 11:30 PM
Will they bring back some last years V-day stuff for next week? Bakery got V-day cookies and heart coffee and RS didn't get anything (I hope they bring back the chocolate maker)

minidemon88
02-08-13, 12:44 AM
No Chinese New Year Content?

Nope. I was hoping for a Chinese New Year theme too!

Riixie
02-12-13, 04:45 PM
Yay! Update with last years stuff! I was wanting those heart chairs!

Now I'm debating whether or not to get that darn piano...it's so nice!!

FrozenTurtle
02-12-13, 04:59 PM
Yay! Update with last years stuff! I was wanting those heart chairs!

Now I'm debating whether or not to get that darn piano...it's so nice!!

Please keep this discussion to the February 6, 2013 update only. For this week's update, please post in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46207-Restaurant-Weekly-Update-Feb-13).