PDA

View Full Version : Elusive Items

poppet83
02-05-13, 07:54 AM
I have been playing this alongside my other TL games for a while now and have been stuck on the Golden Apple part of the Sir Pigglesworth Goal for weeks and weeks, I have an apple tree and access to the Magic Garden but still nothing.. I also can't get any more troll essence since the Forging Excalibam goal was activated even though I have gone through dozens of them.

Am I missing something?

Am so close to throwing in the towel now, I just don't feel like i'm progressing anymore :(

lotuskat
02-05-13, 07:58 AM
I have been playing this alongside my other TL games for a while now and have been stuck on the Golden Apple part of the Sir Pigglesworth Goal for weeks and weeks, I have an apple tree and access to the Magic Garden but still nothing.. I also can't get any more troll essence since the Forging Excalibam goal was activated even though I have gone through dozens of them.

Am I missing something?

Am so close to throwing in the towel now, I just don't feel like i'm progressing anymore :(

The Golden Apple is pretty rare, so I understand your frustration on that! How long have you been fighting trolls since triggering the Forging Excalibam quest?

poppet83
02-05-13, 08:02 AM
About a fortnight or so probably more and have been going into the game where possible to maximise my chances

lotuskat
02-05-13, 08:05 AM
And the trolls don't drop Troll Essence?

poppet83
02-05-13, 08:07 AM
Nothing since the goal was triggered, I have 8/10 and could skip for gems but I never waste gems or gold in any of my TL games

lotuskat
02-05-13, 08:09 AM
That is frustrating (>.<) I'd keep mining rock outcroppings to maximize the chances of a troll appearing. At least that's how I eventually got enough Troll Essence to complete the quest.

poppet83
02-05-13, 09:05 AM
Thanks, I'll keep going for a while bit longer as I do enjoy this game and hopefully it'll surprise me.....

TheTimer
02-05-13, 12:28 PM
Don't feel bad about the golden apple, I have a apple tree and I have tended if 40+ times.

twilightnic
02-05-13, 01:01 PM
I waited for 6 weeks or thereabouts for an apple and after saving my gems I got an apple tree and ended up getting my golden apple from the magic garden

maguar
02-05-13, 01:56 PM
This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40344-Sir-Pigglesworth-quest&p=460536&viewfull=1#post460536) is in the sir Pigglesworth quest. You'll see that you're not alone with waiting for the golden apple. I personally collected from the apple tree well over 100 times before getting it.

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42956-Not-getting-Troll-Essense) is on not getting troll essence.

And this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40538-The-legendary-sword-Excalibam-Thurston) is on the Thurston quest line in general.

I know I say this a lot but have patience with the rarer drops. Don't let the frustration of waiting for something like the golden apple spoil your enjoyment of the game. Don't forget we've got the update to look forward to :)