PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we cancel/delete eggs?

marie288
02-04-13, 08:55 PM
In most of the other TeamLava games I play, I can cancel something I've started, like a dish in Restaurant Story, for example. Is there a reason why we can't just cancel an egg once it's started? I'm trying to breed a RightHeart and I just keep getting Magic!

nmishii
02-04-13, 09:06 PM
They would rather you use gems to speed it up.

kurebiz
02-04-13, 09:45 PM
Because if you cancel it. It will be so easy to get what you want.

arsenal550
02-13-13, 08:32 AM
you can cancel an egg once it has hatch so for magic 40 hours then u can cancel it so it doesnt go into inventory

nky1111
02-13-13, 11:22 AM
don't tap a ready breeding den in a valentine app! it rplaces some of your eggs with magics. use regular or new dawn app.

sollia
02-13-13, 12:25 PM
don't tap a ready breeding den in a valentine app! it rplaces some of your eggs with magics. use regular or new dawn app.

Where did you hear this?

ivanazagreb
02-13-13, 12:45 PM

This is the first time I've heard of a bug like that and you shouldn't post a statement like this cuz this may happen to a very small number of players while hundreds of us are playing V app without almost any bugs.....

nky1111
02-13-13, 12:57 PM
bcz i got magic eggs in v-app after 12 hr breeds!!!! numerous times!! i've immediately closed the app and opened new dawn. and tapped the den again and there was normal egg - heart or whatever must be. i' m pretty sure it' s not a bug but a 'feature' same as food cost

hamadrys
02-13-13, 01:00 PM
I don't think it is a "feature". I do not believe TL would do something like that, that would be totally *****ing and interfering in a player's game. It must be a bug.

ivanazagreb
02-13-13, 01:01 PM
bcz i got magic eggs in v-app after 12 hr breeds!!!! numerous times!! i've immediately closed the app and opened new dawn. and tapped the den again and there was normal egg - heart or whatever must be. i' m pretty sure it' s not a bug but a 'feature' same as food cost

That is not a bug! That is just some lag issue that happens to me too but the egg turns back to normal and if your breeding time isn't 20 hours you don't get stuck with a Magic dragon. It's just an image lag, that's all. :)

sollia
02-13-13, 01:11 PM
That is not a bug! That is just some lag issue that happens to me too but the egg turns back to normal and if your breeding time isn't 20 hours you don't get stuck with a Magic dragon. It's just an image lag, that's all. :)

Now that makes more sense.

cortnylyn
02-13-13, 01:49 PM
I wish Kindle users had an inventory. Wonder when that will happen lol

NeferTsukia
02-13-13, 05:51 PM
Image lag happens with my android phone too. Lol. Sometimes the game forgets what my new egg is supposed to be. Lol.

kooky panda
02-13-13, 06:24 PM
As everyone has stated, the option to cancel the eggs, would take away the main challenge of the game because everyone would just keep canceling until they get the egg they want.

Looks like this thread has gone off topic so closing thread.

Note: If you are playing more than one version, you may will see a delay in the games. It is best to only play one version at a time.

If you do play more than one, make sure you close out one version completely before opening the other version, then you will not see your actions being delayed.

nky1111-
If you are close out the games and are still experiencing this, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game. The game does not change or replace your eggs.