PDA

View Full Version : Valentine goals not registering

altarisse
02-04-13, 03:55 PM
When I try to prepare a Steak Au Vun my "Cook a Steak Au Vin" goal doesn't go up by 1. Same with Serve Steak Au Vin. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it worked for only ONE time, then it's back to that same problem again.

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm on Android if that helps.

jessenv1313
02-05-13, 06:29 AM
Wow, you're on android AND you have V-day goals? You're one in a million! Other android users have been upset that they don't have any v-day stuff or goals.

Not sure why it's not working for you tho... mine (ios) worked fine when I did it. Hope a mod has some help for you! GL!

Sylvanah
02-05-13, 07:29 AM
I had V-day goals. Did all of them and got that globe thingy.

lotuskat
02-05-13, 08:03 AM
I had V-day goals. Did all of them and got that globe thingy.

Not the fondue couple?

nky1111
02-05-13, 08:32 AM
Wow, you're on android AND you have V-day goals? You're one in a million!

it.s RS, not BS.. everybody has them on google play.. altho i've seen the globe thingy only for gems, not as a goal

topbop
02-05-13, 01:33 PM
I'm on an iPhone. I completed Valentine's goals a few days ago and did not get a globe OR a fondue couple. I didn't even know about that until I read it here. Can anyone from Team Lava clue me in? Thanks.

topbop
02-05-13, 01:39 PM
Nevermind. I found the fondue couple in storage I didn't know it was even there!

FrozenTurtle
02-05-13, 03:54 PM
When I try to prepare a Steak Au Vun my "Cook a Steak Au Vin" goal doesn't go up by 1. Same with Serve Steak Au Vin. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it worked for only ONE time, then it's back to that same problem again.

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm on Android if that helps.

Force closing and restarting the app should resolve the issue. Do you happen to be switching between the regular and Valentine's Day version of the game? There might be issues with your progress being saved if you do this.

Sylvanah
02-07-13, 02:41 PM
Not the fondue couple?

oh. right. yeah, that thing too.

maggiesha
04-28-13, 05:34 PM
I have a different problem with the fondue couple. I have completed ever dish on fondue appliances and the fondue couple is still locked. Is this a glitch or do I need to do something else? I on an iPad 2 . Anyone else have this going on?