PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove people off of invite list

dimplez66
12-15-10, 05:31 PM
How do you remove people of of the invite list that won't accept or decline a invite?

Unregistered
12-18-10, 12:14 PM
Exactly why I brought up forums within Teamlava. I also want to know how to remove those that don't accept or decline an invite. No replies, perhaps nobody knows.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:12 PM
This is one of my only issues with the game. I have a couple people on my invite list who have just dropped off the planet and aren't playing the game anymore. How do I get rid of them.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 11:00 PM
I am unable to access my e-mail to contact Teamlava and someone going by the farm name Austin posted a disgusting sexual remark on my wall! Can someone check my wall and notify Teamlava for me??? Daisy. (Daisy2011)

Unregistered
01-10-11, 11:11 PM
I am unable to access my e-mail to contact Teamlava and someone going by the farm name Austin posted a disgusting sexual remark on my wall! Can someone check my wall and notify Teamlava for me??? Daisy. (Daisy2011)

Okay... I had hit the little "x" icon beside his post on my wall before I reported his post here & it appeared the icon didn't do anything. Now his post is not there. I hope Teamlava can recover the post and put a stop to such comments.

Norman
01-11-11, 07:54 PM
How do you remove people of of the invite list that won't accept or decline a invite?

The deletion of pending invites isn't currently supported at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Norman
01-11-11, 07:56 PM

I checked for you and there doesn't seem to be a player by that name on your wall. Please e-mail support@teamlava.com when your e-mail is up and a representative will investigate in more detail.

DeejayVG
06-06-12, 04:01 AM
please remove my invite list this is my name DeejayVG !!!

nmishii
06-06-12, 05:45 AM
please remove my invite list this is my name DeejayVG !!!

Sorry, although its been about 18 months since this thread was opened asking to delete pending invites, the feature is still not available. You, like the rest of us, are stuck with those invites.

hotwingzz
06-06-12, 07:22 AM
I feel the same way I have a few on mine and I've had them for awhile wish we could delete the I know they don't play anymore cause they would have accepted or declined.

shawnamarie0509
06-06-12, 12:12 PM
This is one of the incredibly annoying things about the game! I wish there was a way to see a players farm without inviting them as a neighbor. Sometimes I want to check out farms I see here on the forum, but then if the people are inactive you're stuck with them on your list forever!

orderfromliz
06-24-12, 07:35 AM
I understand that Team Lava keeps saying that this feature is ?not supported yet?, but WILL IT EVER BE, or are we just wishfully thinking?

WendingWanderer
06-24-12, 10:10 AM
I seldom invite people. If they ask me for an invite and I want them, I give them my name and let them invite me (or not).

saintlover
06-24-12, 06:39 PM
I seldom invite people. If they ask me for an invite and I want them, I give them my name and let them invite me (or not).

same here!