PDA

View Full Version : just completed my last expansion

mymummy789
02-04-13, 04:04 AM
After a lot of saving, and a huge amount of help from my lovely neighbours, I have just completed my last expansion. Got mixed feelings at the moment though!!!

It is good to know I can now concentrate on stocking up on food to feed all the new, VERY hungry, dragons I have. But I also wonder where on earth I am going to put any new habitats (I haven't maxed out on them yet). I rather think I am going to have to start un-decorating soon :(

lilylunalove
02-04-13, 04:26 AM
Mind if I add you to see your island? :) (Not sure if there's any other way to visit someone when you only have their id. There should be!) I don't remember seeing a fully expanded one.

mymummy789
02-04-13, 05:21 AM
Mind if I add you to see your island? :) (Not sure if there's any other way to visit someone when you only have their id. There should be!) I don't remember seeing a fully expanded one.

please do :)

NeferTsukia
02-04-13, 05:32 AM
Congrats! And you have awesome decoration :)

lilylunalove
02-04-13, 05:38 AM
please do :)
Did and visited. Great island you have there! I was drooling over all the dragons I don't have and all the decorations I don't have room for. :P I'm "Lily's Drags" btw. And congrats on your milestone! Can't imagine how that must feel. The expanding business is such a slow and costly project.

mymummy789
02-04-13, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the compliments :)

I know it goes against what you are meant to do, but I always asked all my neighbours, everyday, for maps when Ihad the opportunity. I found that by doing that, I got a constant supply of them coming in each day, even when I was actually expanding and so couldn't request them.

NeferTsukia
02-04-13, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the compliments :)

I know it goes against what you are meant to do, but I always asked all my neighbours, everyday, for maps when Ihad the opportunity. I found that by doing that, I got a constant supply of them coming in each day, even when I was actually expanding and so couldn't request them.
I think that's the best method. That way uou keep getting maps even when expanding and you will need to wait less time to begin a new expansion, after the current expansion finishes.