PDA

View Full Version : Rose Oven Goal ???

MrPiMan
02-03-13, 08:51 PM
So, I worked my way through Restaurant Story to level 14 to get the V-Day stuff and all I got was some V-Day decorations. I had full expectations that I'd get the Rose Oven so I could have some new items to bake. So, now I feel a bit *****ed and I'm hesitant to work my way through all the goals that TL has set up through all their other games just to try to get an oven. Not being a gambler, slot machines for example have no interest to me. Press a button and watch the numbers roll around. Whoopee. (Not!) If I could work on the goals which will actually get me somewhere or at least be fun, that would be a start.

Does anybody know what goal/s are needed to achieve the Rose Oven?

Thanks!

cookietyler
02-04-13, 08:26 AM
The rose oven is in Bakery Story.

A few of the tasks are visiting 6 neighbors, paying 20k for a teddy bear, baking strawberry cake and cheesecake, and buying rose counters. I haven't completed the rose oven goal yet, so, I'm not sure what else there will be to do.

AnnasCoffee
02-04-13, 09:15 AM
The goals to un-lock the Rose Oven are listed in this thread... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45520-Bakery-Valentines-Goals-2013!

The oven is unlocked after you finish cooking the Valentine Cookies. You meant Bakery Story not Restaurant Story, right?

I completely agree with your thoughts about gambling... it doesn't interest me either. I don't open boxes because to me, opening boxes is the same thing as gambling. I believe they call it "gaming" not gambling, so its legal. But whatever you call it to me it's wrong and what's really wrong is exposing kids to it :(.

310pnut
02-04-13, 10:52 AM
Yes. I downloaded the app and deleted it. It's wrong and now I have a dumb goal sitting on my goal list. Maybe TL games but when they get into slots that's wrong. This is a kids game and kids don't want 2 play slots and if they do then they don't need a goal 2 help them. It encourages kids 2 gamble. Plz get rid of these goals. MAYBE TL games but none others

310pnut
02-04-13, 10:54 AM
Edit- Dumb and MYABE TL games as goals but no others

saucysammis
02-04-13, 11:16 AM
The goals to play other games are not related to goals within the game that have in game content for prizes.

So just follow the baking, visiting & decor goals to get the oven. The link posted above takes you to where you can look at the chain of goals.

Off topic: I despise the slots game It's just pressing a button and its the lamest game yet! I am pressing like a monkey tho because once I get to level 13 bakery and restaurant will ask me to serve a dish or buy a table with a reward of 3-6 gems in each game.

Because I am against gambling it has taken forever, waiting for the free coins to regenerate. That goal will expire/disappear and come back until its done. So every now and then I open it and press the stupid button. I may get to the end today!

AnnasCoffee
02-04-13, 12:31 PM
The goals to play other games are not related to goals within the game that have in game content for prizes.

Oh ! ... I get it now... the OP was asking if the Slots goal unlocked the Rose Oven. Nope, like saucysammis said, it's not related. You may not have the Valentines goals (the goals that unlock the Rose oven) only IOS users have the Valentines goals.