PDA

View Full Version : Dressed Thurston but didn't get any quest

elaur
02-03-13, 11:18 AM
I dressed Thurston and have ****ed skunkupines but haven't triggered a thurston quest. I put away old Thomas's house could that effect it?

maguar
02-03-13, 02:38 PM
So you haven't got the defeating peril quest? What quests do you currently have?

You'll need Thomas' House out at some stage is there is an a quest that does require you to collect from it.

elaur
02-04-13, 06:45 AM
I put Thomas' house out and collected from it once. After that the next time I defeated a monster it started the quest.

I had no idea I had to leave out Thomas' house. Now I'm scared to put stuff away!

lotuskat
02-04-13, 08:20 AM
You should definitely keep those unique buildings like Thomas' House, the Tabernum, etc.

jaybay1147
02-04-13, 01:05 PM
You have to find a monster, (Skunkpie, Fangbeast, Glimmer Troll)

jaybay1147
02-04-13, 01:16 PM
Skunkpie
Meant to say Skunkupines.

justducky88
04-23-13, 10:32 PM
Actually that's kindofa cute nickname for the little suckers! Skunkpie! Much shorter than typing out skunkupine!

arikasi
04-24-13, 11:01 AM
I was at exactly the same point yesterday, trying to trigger the next Thurstons quest. I'ld been hunting a Skunkupine for a day or two. Finally got it by chopping twenty trees in quick succession. Typically since then I've had two more bringing in my normal wheat/corn. Just the way it goes, what you need most never seems to load. But the skunk definitely triggered the next quest.

LadyValhal
05-06-13, 04:03 AM
Does it HAVE to be a skunkupine that you **** to trigger The perill quest?
I have dressed Thurston and collected from Thomas' house - more than once after 'the dressing'.
I have ****ed both fangbeasts and glimmer trolls but not any skunkupines yet.
What am I doing wrong? How do I trigger The quest?

vchanhs
05-06-13, 04:10 AM
Does it HAVE to be a skunkupine that you **** to trigger The perill quest?
I have dressed Thurston and collected from Thomas' house - more than once after 'the dressing'.
I have ****ed both fangbeasts and glimmer trolls but not any skunkupines yet.
What am I doing wrong? How do I trigger The quest?

I think it has to be a skunkupine.

maguar
05-06-13, 04:13 AM
Has to be a skunkupine. I believe GTMoney or PikaSquirrel indicated that Thurston's a bit of a coward.

LadyValhal
05-06-13, 09:07 AM
You were absolutely right. ****ing a skunkupine activated The quest. Thanks for helping me :-)