PDA

View Full Version : Trading portal

rutylr
02-03-13, 08:09 AM
Why can I not move it or sell it?

kwhales
02-03-13, 08:12 AM
You should be able to move it. force close your game and try again. Sell it? why would you want to sell it?

rutylr
02-03-13, 09:36 AM
I don't want to use it.
I clicked on one of the goals and ended up with it.
I want to sell it or get rid of it.

kwhales
02-03-13, 10:31 AM
I don't know what level you are, but trust me, you will want to use it some day. Do you have the storage feature. If so, see if you can store it for now. Not sure if you can, but you can try. If not, just tuck it away in a far off corner of your game and forget about it until you want to trade dragons for gems and stuff and be able to get new dragons with the trading/spell shop process.

rutylr
02-03-13, 11:01 AM
I don't want to trade Dragons.
I would rather take the time and try to bred them my self.
I can not move it or store it. I would like the option to sell it and deside later if I ever want it.

grondai
02-03-13, 11:08 AM
I don't want to trade Dragons.
I would rather take the time and try to bred them my self.
I can not move it or store it. I would like the option to sell it and deside later if I ever want it.

I believe you are confused. The trading portal is used to convert dragons into gems. Those gems can be used to make gemstone dragons or other decorations

kwhales
02-03-13, 11:50 AM
Yeah. You trade your duplicate dragons for gems and stuff, and then use these gems to craft (in the spell shop) dragons that are not able to bred, like the ruby, emerald and the sapphire. You cannot breed for these dragons, they must be crafted. So trade your duplicates and get to crafting !!!

rutylr
02-03-13, 12:16 PM
I have no duplicates.so I have nothing to trade/ turn into anything.
I would like the option to sell it .

grondai
02-03-13, 12:30 PM

You won't be able to get rid of it and I doubt they will implement it. U will just have to work around it

kwhales
02-03-13, 02:14 PM

You must be a lower level player. You will get plenty of duplicates and make good use of the two buildings.

sweetstuff525
02-03-13, 02:27 PM

Really no duplicates? I just added you since I was curious... And trust me you do have duplicates..... I say atleast 7 love dragons 3 luck 3 charms 3 magics and other duplicates

kwhales
02-03-13, 02:36 PM
Yeah I added them too. Maybe they just like all those dragons until they get replacements. But you got tons of land cleared, so tuck it away in a far off corner until you want to trade them. With all the loves, you could get a Ruby dragon that is only available through crafting.

salinho
02-03-13, 02:54 PM
Well,this is funny. :)