PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Valentines 2013 Bug ('The Final Preperations'}

Lucrece
02-03-13, 05:24 AM
Hi,

I have reached 'The Final Preperations' section of the Valentines 2013 game. This part requires me to buy 2 layered hearts wallpaper and a fondue for two. I already have my whole restaurant decorated with this wall paper, and I already have the fondue, but it is making me do it again for the credit? I have tried rebuying the wallpaper, but it doesn't seem to work, and I tried removing and resitting the Fondue, but that doesn't give me credit either.

Can anyone help? It seems a little silly that I have to rebuild the Fondue I already have :(

meme1098
02-03-13, 06:48 AM
I think you can buy any wallpaper, so just buy the cheapest one and see if that counts. Then buy one more.
With the stove, you will have to build one. Put one of your other appliances in storage like the oven, stove or grill. Then you will be able to build another fondue for two stove.

nickiwethington
02-05-13, 09:55 AM
I ran into the same problem know that every different version of these games will have you buy new wallpaper so dont ever buy it til its in the goals. You cant do anything about it unless you buy gems or extend your restaurant. It sux i know. Hope this helps in the future.