PDA

View Full Version : Converting Gems to Coins

quotethequiet
02-02-13, 10:06 PM
I've been trying to save up gems for a sonic appliance, but when I'm low on coins and try to buy something, the "Oh Darn! You don't have enough coins." window pop up.

There's an OK button and an X button, right? The OK button should direct you to another window with three buttons -- Convert Gems, Buy more gems, and X.

When I pressed OK, it automatically converts the remaining gems I've been saving up to x coins.
It's very annoying, since I've made two conversions already.

princesskate25
02-03-13, 10:14 PM
I had the same problem just now. I was putting flooring down and when I ran out of coins the same screen popped up to tell me I was out of coins. I hit "OK" and it just purchased more coins for me with gems. I didn't consent to this! I want my gems back.

soclassymom
02-08-13, 04:23 AM
Two days ago I lost 30gems for finishing dish instantly !!!???and they were hard earn gems didn't purchased them I'm still sad I was saving for valentines box . I hope I get sale soon :(

cherryberry9
02-10-13, 07:00 PM
Two days ago I lost 30gems for finishing dish instantly !!!???and they were hard earn gems didn't purchased them I'm still sad I was saving for valentines box . I hope I get sale soon :(

I'm not usually a gem buyer but I get A TON , and I mean A TON of gem sales and its no annoying, and tempting!

soclassymom
02-20-13, 10:15 AM
I'm still waiting TL , I need Gems sale PLEASE ,

soclassymom
02-20-13, 10:19 AM
I'm thinking to transfer my daughter ID to my iPhone and my ID to her iPod Lol
She has sale almost everyday , but with my luck I think TL will block the sale then on both IDs:(