PDA

View Full Version : Should we be allowed to transfer gold from other games?

TheRaki
02-02-13, 04:15 PM
I play quite a few story games. Bakery, Restaurant, Monster, Castle, but the one I play most is Dragon Story of course. I'm curious on everyones thoughts on being able to transfer gold between games or just having a "master account" of gold which you can spend in every game.

salinho
02-02-13, 04:20 PM
I'd LOVE that! But they'll never allow it. ;) selling gold is how they maintain their company. It's their income source.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-02-13, 07:06 PM
I'd LOVE that! But they'll never allow it. ;) selling gold is how they maintain their company. It's their income source.

Agreed

lollipop_rp
02-02-13, 07:11 PM

Agreed

I'm pretty sure we would adore this,but there's no profit for TL.

Takiofallen
02-02-13, 08:47 PM
See this is where it's "not what you say it's how you say it" rule comes in to play. We should be allowed to give gold from our account. If i have 30 gold and want to give a "friend" 20 i will only have 10 left. But i have suggested this more then 3 times. like Salinho said and lollipop reiterated...... not going to happen.

TheRaki
02-03-13, 05:34 AM
I wish we could trade dragons too. Personally I can breed 10 eagles but no diamonds. Then there's the guy that can breed 10 diamonds but never sees an eagle.