PDA

View Full Version : What version???

rocketsmama
02-02-13, 09:22 AM
What version should ANDROID users be using??
Christmas or regular?

cherryberry9
02-02-13, 09:48 AM
I'd say regular.

rocketsmama
02-02-13, 10:49 AM
Thanks!!

jl0408
02-02-13, 11:51 AM
Regular won't open and Christmas doesn't have the weekly update. It just has the giftable parts for a new machine we don't have.

jl0408
02-02-13, 12:48 PM
Regular won't open and Christmas doesn't have the weekly update. It just has the giftable parts for a new machine we don't have.

Well I installed/reinstated Regular version and it opens now but still no update or new goals.

310pnut
02-02-13, 02:27 PM
I always use regular and then when a new version comes out I download it and delete it

katieroad
02-02-13, 02:53 PM
Regular version doesn't work for me so I am on Xmas. Never found out why no one else seems to have the problem. I haven't seen a downside to using YET.

nky1111
02-02-13, 03:18 PM
I always use Xmas just bcz the elvenkids are the best TL has ever painted in the bakery lol.
didnt even try regular , why ever? it's very old... if it doesn't work try clearing data or reinstalling

jl0408
02-02-13, 03:48 PM
Regular version doesn't work for me so I am on Xmas. Never found out why no one else seems to have the problem. I haven't seen a downside to using YET.

Regular doesn't work for me either except for immediately installing. Any either time it force closes and I have to use Christmas version. Its been like this since Friday for me. I read that the new goals and content are in regular version but I can't get ut to open for longer than a minute.

jl0408
02-02-13, 03:51 PM
Regular doesn't work for me either except for immediately installing. Any either time it force closes and I have to use Christmas version. Its been like this since Friday for me. I read that the new goals and content are in regular version but I can't get ut to open for longer than a minute.

*immediately after installing *Any other time

kooky panda
02-02-13, 05:00 PM
What version should ANDROID users be using??
Christmas or regular?
Based on the version numbers the regular game should be the most current version to be playing.

Android: 1.5.5.7
Android Christmas: 1.5.5.4

jl0408
02-02-13, 10:15 PM
Based on the version numbers the regular game should be the most current version to be playing.

Android: 1.5.5.7
Android Christmas: 1.5.5.4

What if regular won't open and Christmas doesn't have new goals or content? I've installed and reinstalled 4 times already today and it didn't help.

katieroad
02-03-13, 10:33 AM
I tried uninstall then install again no change. I am on android 4.2.1
I can't zoom out, so can only see part of the bakery. When in design mode the viewpoint is changed so only the corner tiles are available to alter. Same thing on rs regular version. Xmas version works for both rs and be (except gifts those work only on regular version) valentines rs works too. I verified that version number is most recent 1.5.5.7

nky1111
02-03-13, 10:59 AM
and Christmas doesn't have new goals or content?

it will have them as soon as they are ready

that new regular version released january.11 worked for me tho. without the new goals yet ofcourse.

jl0408
02-03-13, 01:59 PM
it will have them as soon as they are ready

that new regular version released january.11 worked for me tho. without the new goals yet ofcourse.

I don't know why you partially quoted me or even quoted me at all. I was asking Kooky what to do if we're supposed to be using regular version, but regular won't open unless you uninstall/reinstall every time. And there's still no new content or goals in regular or Christmas that was supposed to be there 3 days ago. What I've read is that it's there for iOS and only a few Android users in regular version only.

cortnylyn
02-03-13, 02:04 PM
Kindle Android (Amazon) its only version 1.5.5.5 :/