PDA

View Full Version : Android Updates

cherryberry9
01-28-13, 07:26 PM
Title says it all. Can a mod or TL staff answer plz, I really wanna know.

310pnut
01-28-13, 07:30 PM
Me 2!!! I don't think we r tho:(

sweetstuff525
01-28-13, 07:30 PM
They can't speculate if we are or not getting v day updates

marrrina
01-28-13, 07:37 PM
They can't speculate if we are or not getting v day updates

The oh-so popular staff response

nmishii
01-28-13, 07:49 PM
The oh-so popular staff response

Second only to no response.

Baraze
01-28-13, 08:10 PM
There is a new pic on Facebook. If nothing then bakery and restaurant are getting boxes. The items are cute.

mposey
01-28-13, 09:48 PM
Yup a box

songai4239
01-28-13, 09:48 PM
I just ask them on their blog and I got the reply.

sweetstuff525
01-28-13, 09:50 PM
I just ask them on their blog and I got the reply.
So what was the reply?

songai4239
01-28-13, 09:54 PM
So what was the reply?Frozen turtle said they couldn't spectulate there process from its release and there know finally inplementing it this week :D

Stueeeee
01-30-13, 02:36 AM
Even Dragon now has a Vday edition!

rocketsmama
02-02-13, 09:13 AM
I was wondering why android users didn't receive the update for this week?? Can anyone help me out? When will we get it??? I have no new decorations, no goals, no anything.

mposey
02-02-13, 09:25 AM
Idk :( I dont think anyone knows but I have a feeling androids will get a vday edition before iOS. And I was thinking it was going to come Saturday maybe it might be later today but idk this is just a guess because sometimes TL will rollout with stuff on Saturdays

cherryberry9
02-02-13, 09:47 AM
Idk :( I dont think anyone knows but I have a feeling androids will get a vday edition before iOS. And I was thinking it was going to come Saturday maybe it might be later today but idk this is just a guess because sometimes TL will rollout with stuff on Saturdays

It doesn't matter if we get a v-day version or not, its that we get the update itself.

mposey
02-02-13, 09:54 AM
Yes I agree I was just saying maybe that's why it's taking awhile for androids to roll out because they usually give an edition when android holiday updates come. You know? Not trying to start anything just trying give some type of answer to the OP because I'm sure everyone is left in the dark.

sugarcookie99
02-02-13, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I'm sad that I've got it on my ipad but not on my android phone.

laeanee13
02-02-13, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I'm sad that I've got it on my ipad but not on my android phone.

At least u got it on something!

nmishii
02-02-13, 12:49 PM
For RS and BS, recently they have been rolling out the goals to iOS a day or two before Android.

I'd rather everyone get the same version at the same time, or close in time. I don't like it when iOS gets the content in a regular version, Android gets it in a holiday version, and Kindle gets nothing.

cherryberry9
02-02-13, 01:01 PM
Yes I agree I was just saying maybe that's why it's taking awhile for androids to roll out because they usually give an edition when android holiday updates come. You know? Not trying to start anything just trying give some type of answer to the OP because I'm sure everyone is left in the dark.

Your right:-)

mommeeof4
02-02-13, 01:31 PM
I am on Android and I have the update. It's not a valentine version but the update is valentine goals, table, chair, counter, tile... Etc

rocketsmama
02-02-13, 02:38 PM
I am on Android and I have the update. It's not a valentine version but the update is valentine goals, table, chair, counter, tile... Etc

I still have nothing....what version are you using Christmas or regular?

sweetstuff525
02-02-13, 02:43 PM
Tl any word? My daughter wants to start on the goals

It's weird that only 1 android has the update

sweetstuff525
02-02-13, 07:56 PM
Kooky did you get any info on this? Or flag it over?

rocketsmama
02-02-13, 09:42 PM
It would be nice to know. Does this mean next week will we get double updates???

anurulz
02-03-13, 12:22 AM
am still waiting for the update...anybody got it yet??no popup yet..no news abt any vday version either...am new to the game, so wondering if the android version is usually so much later??

cherryberry9
02-03-13, 12:44 AM
Its weird how they don't give us any answers.

cherryberry9
02-03-13, 12:44 AM
They is referring to team lava.

Sphinx08
02-03-13, 12:49 AM
I just checked Original, and I don't see any updated content; just the disappointing Roman stuff. I've been checking the Google play store regularly, and nothing has appeared there, either. I don't think we'll be seeing anything until Thursday when we would normally have an update.

breezecreations
02-03-13, 12:59 AM
Try being on kindle and getting gifts for machines you don't know if you will gt the chance to build. I am just about ready to say screw it. Yet another major update and we get nothing.

Flashygrrl
02-03-13, 03:10 AM
I hope they extend the time we have for the goals and mastering the recipes, seeing as we're getting a late start.

anurulz
02-03-13, 04:41 AM
I hope they extend the time we have for the goals and mastering the recipes, seeing as we're getting a late start.
tht is very true..and from what other posts say,the goals all are time-consuming...so we shud get time to complete them...i soooo want the new stuff quick...

gizzymobaby
02-03-13, 12:01 PM
Has the android valentines version come out yet? I've seen new valentines tables and chairs in my friends shops. I've had a look on the play store but can't find anything.

Also, people have mentioned about old valentines recipes are back out, where are they because I can't seem to find anything :/

jrodt333
02-03-13, 12:19 PM
I think only iOS has the Valentine's updates right now, but some Android users say they've gotten the updates.

sweetstuff525
02-03-13, 12:27 PM
No update on android and no response from tl yet

laeanee13
02-03-13, 01:20 PM
So are we going to have time to earn any of the rewards by Valentine's day? This is a bummer.

lilylunalove
02-03-13, 01:29 PM
The only things I see are the Valentine's Cookies (old recipe back?) and rose petals and rose pans for the new oven. Nothing else, no vday decor or the rose oven. No vday edition on Google store. Are we supposed to get a special edition or just updates to our current versions?

kooky panda
02-03-13, 02:13 PM
Kooky did you get any info on this? Or flag it over?

No sorry, I do not have any information on the Kindle releases.

sweetstuff525
02-03-13, 02:15 PM
No sorry, I do not have any information on the Kindle releases.

Kooky not only kindle but regular android from google play

Only one android person has gotten the v day update
All others haven't

Again it's not only kindle that has t gotten it

rusticjess
02-03-13, 02:51 PM
this sucks. on android, by the time I got all the christmas recipes, it was way too late to master them in order to keep any. because IOS is favored, I ended up quitting my dragon story game. bakery was batter was better with this but so far its just been declining

kooky panda
02-03-13, 02:52 PM
Kooky not only kindle but regular android from google play

Only one android person has gotten the v day update
All others haven't

Again it's not only kindle that has t gotten it

Sorry I did mean to include androids. I am not sure why only one android player has gotten the updates.

cssweets2
02-03-13, 03:05 PM
Does anyone know if they are updating for kindle? I'm super sad. I'm at level 54 and would hate to start over on my iphone

sweetstuff525
02-03-13, 03:08 PM
Does anyone know if they are updating for kindle? I'm super sad. I'm at level 54 and would hate to start over on my iphone

If you decide to switch to iPhone you can transfer your games no need to start over

Uamele
02-03-13, 04:05 PM
:( I'm not the only one who has this problem. I haven't gotten a update either for anything v-day like. About the only I got was the means to gift out the items required for v-day stuff but that's it.

saren1947
02-03-13, 05:01 PM
I got the valentines cookie recipe and have almost mastered them. I can gift parts for the new stove but that is it.

Was really looking forward to vday in hopes of being able to decorate a cute shop, but guess not this year. Guess I will save my gems for next holiday, the one that really counts, St Patrick Day, maybe.

cherryberry9
02-03-13, 05:31 PM
Why can't we get an official post from a mod or manager or someone?

laeanee13
02-03-13, 06:08 PM
Why can't we get an official post from a mod or manager or someone?

Yes, this. I understand its a free game, so we aren't *owed* anything, but can't we have even a quick, short explanation why we (I can only speak about Android cuz that's what I'm on) aren't even getting an update? It's the lack of communication that's so frustrating! :mad:

chzhed2522
02-03-13, 06:09 PM
I play on kindle fire. NO updates, goals, or any v-day items available in store.

ButterPanda
02-03-13, 06:24 PM

There has been no release at this time. Please take a screenshot of what you are referring to.

LorettaLS
02-03-13, 06:28 PM
There has been no release at this time. Please take a screenshot of what you are referring to.
No release for Android?

emergRN
02-03-13, 06:39 PM
No release for Android?

that's what she probably meant. i'm sure we will get something. patience :-)

sweetstuff525
02-03-13, 06:41 PM

Will it be released tommorow?

Bebo4411
02-03-13, 08:11 PM
I was wondering why android users didn't receive the update for this week?? Can anyone help me out? When will we get it??? I have no new decorations, no goals, no anything.

I actually asked TL (kooky panda) yesterday and was told that it isnt available on Android yet and wasnt sure when it would be either. I was so looking forward to it too.

edie62
02-03-13, 08:32 PM
I play on my Galaxy tablet android and I have not received last weeks update for BS.

purplereptar
02-03-13, 10:07 PM
This is a bummer. I'm a fairly new player (got an Android tablet for Christmas) and wasn't aware until reading these boards that some users are at a disadvantage in terms of updates and in the past, goals. Hopefully we'll get the Valentine's day update because I was really looking forward to it, especially after seeing the new decor in my neighbor's bakeries who use what is apparently the preferred format. I may s**** my bakery and just stick to Restaurant Story.

jojopeanut
02-03-13, 10:25 PM
They could have at least released a statement Friday before the weekend to let us know. Obviously the TL staff are enjoying their weekend. And forum mods are as clueless to the reason as we are.

cherryberry9
02-03-13, 11:06 PM
Can't blame the mods. They do what they can.

mommeeof4
02-04-13, 05:53 AM

Not sure how to do a screen shot upload. Can someone visit my bakery and do it? Lol

mommeeof4
02-04-13, 06:55 AM

Ok, Sorry if this doesn't work. Going to try to post the screenshot.

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/Beckasmommy31894/Screenshot_2013-02-04-08-36-25.png

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/Beckasmommy31894/Screenshot_2013-02-04-08-36-07.png

mommeeof4
02-04-13, 06:56 AM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/Beckasmommy31894/bakery_story-2013-02-04-07-50-45.png

mommeeof4
02-04-13, 06:58 AM
Not too sure how I have this update if it hasn't been released yet. Am I going to lose all the progress I made in the goals when this gets fixed? And the money and gems I spent on decor???

gizzymobaby
02-04-13, 07:29 AM
It would be nice if TL could learn from all our speculation on when we're going to get any new holiday updates. They could just easily have a thread which states which day/date they plan on releasing the update, or at least say between certain dates. It would stop all these threads from happening each time a new holiday update is waiting to be released :/

mattyboo1
02-04-13, 07:33 AM
I'm sure android will get the update IOS users already got the v day edition for restaurant.

kooky panda
02-04-13, 03:49 PM
Post from Frozen Turtle

I'd like to address the questions many of you have regarding why one Android player has received the update and others haven't. Because the Valentine's Day items are seasonal content, players that played an older Valentine's Day version of the game are able to see the new items even though they haven't been officially released yet. We hope to make the new items available to Android players later this week. Thanks everyone for your patience! :)

saren1947
02-04-13, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the update.

laeanee13
02-04-13, 06:01 PM
I hope they get it to us this week too....only 9 days until Valentine's day. :-(

crazycoco2012
02-04-13, 06:38 PM
I too am frustrated that android doesn't have v-day goals & items. Keep getting rose petals & rose pans for something I can't. Have yet. Very disappointing.

sweetstuff525
02-04-13, 06:40 PM
I too am frustrated that android doesn't have v-day goals & items. Keep getting rose petals & rose pans for something I can't. Have yet. Very disappointing.

Just stock up so when you get it you'll be able to build more ovens without waiting on requests

cherryberry9
02-04-13, 08:33 PM
At least we know we will get it this week.

nmishii
02-04-13, 08:54 PM
At least we know we will get it this week.

Well, Frazen Turtle's post says, "We hope to make the new items available to Android players later this week." "hope", not "will" They're not sure.

D780
02-04-13, 10:39 PM
Not too sure how I have this update if it hasn't been released yet. Am I going to lose all the progress I made in the goals when this gets fixed? And the money and gems I spent on decor???

Hi mommeeof4, what game version are you playing right now? is that an old Valentine's Day version from last year or a standard version? if you can let us know, that would be great :) thx

ZGM2003
02-04-13, 11:08 PM
Last week she showed picture its the latest 15557

Hi mommeeof4, what game version are you playing right now? is that an old Valentine's Day version from last year or a standard version? if you can let us know, that would be great :) thx

ZGM2003
02-04-13, 11:12 PM
One to many 5s but if you go back a page she snapped a picture I was told that was the latest version so unless they haven't changed regular Bakery Story for a year?

ZGM2003
02-04-13, 11:19 PM
I wish my bakery didn't always look old:-( I started playing Restaurant Story just to get Christmas items don't want Valentines for Summer they have maybe waited too long on this update for me. I am sorry but Valentines is over next week I will have outdated decor again? Sorry everyone enjoy playing its a game I shouldn't be negative.

elione
02-05-13, 12:32 AM
it's almost valentine and still nothing...

gizzymobaby
02-05-13, 12:48 AM
Can any of the mods/TL answer why the holiday updates are all released at such different times on different devices and why we never get told roughly which date we'll receive them before we get long threads like this?

Just wondering, because it always seems like a bit of a mess and so disorganized :-\ RS and DS has had the valentine's edition for a few weeks now. Yet I would have thought they would all be released around the same date on both platforms, or at least within the same week :-\

morive
02-05-13, 12:54 AM
TL did say later that week in this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45279-Bakery-Update-2-1-13&p=535724&viewfull=1#post535724

asobuazzuro
02-05-13, 03:34 AM
''Because the Valentine's Day items are seasonal content, players that played an older Valentine's Day version of the game are able to see the new items even though they haven't been officially released yet. ''

But Androids never had any special BS Valentine's Day versions released. Not in 2011, not in 2012.... Am I not right?

asobuazzuro
02-05-13, 03:44 AM
Or it actually means that people who played the game last year during January, February and March, can possibly see the new Valentine's content on their normal versions?

D780
02-05-13, 04:12 AM
Last week she showed picture its the latest 15557

I saw the version number, but I want to know which version theme that she's playing! I explained beside word 'version' that I want to know she's playing original(standard), Valentine, Thanksgiving, or Christmas version? Any theme can be updated to 15557. Sorry if I've made you confused.

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 04:46 AM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/Beckasmommy31894/bakery_story-2013-02-04-07-50-45.png

I am playing the regular version. I don't think I ever had a valentine version... Was there one for androids last year? I am pretty sure there wasn't because my daughter plays on her ipod and I remember she had truffles chairs and other stuff, like goals, recipes, that I didn't.

asobuazzuro
02-05-13, 04:58 AM
No, definitely no Valentine's version for the android last year - playing longer than 1 year. Searching for an information about 2011 BS Valentine's, all I can find just info about Apple platforms.

D780
02-05-13, 05:05 AM
I am playing the regular version..

thx for your info dear :) the reason why I've asked because FrozenTurtle (mod) says anyone who plays old V'day version can see these goals as well, but when I look @ ur screenshot it's a standard version. Now I'm confused about info that mod gave to us.
Anyway, thanks for your time and your crystal clear answer...very much appreciated :)

D780
02-05-13, 05:10 AM
btw, referred to info the mod gave us was in this thread #63 (p.7) & other in 'update 2-1-13' #447 (p.45) :)

sweetstuff525
02-05-13, 05:18 AM
thx for your info dear :) the reason why I've asked because FrozenTurtle (mod) says anyone who plays old V'day version can see these goals as well, but when I look @ ur screenshot it's a standard version. Now I'm confused about info that mod gave to us.
Anyway, thanks for your time and your crystal clear answer...very much appreciated :)

Oh so it wasnt only me who found the explanation fishy lol

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 08:25 AM

Oh so it wasnt only me who found the explanation fishy lol

I didn't understand his explanation either.
I just unlocked the glass love dividers. Every time I go on my bakery, I hold my breath to see if everythingis gone . Something I didn't notice until yesterday. Is that I am barely getting any visitors. When I go on in the morning I would normally see that I made about 30,000 coins over night. Now I get about 3000.... I am afraid to uninstall then reinstall, that all my vday content will be gone. I figured I already have sooooo much food, I will just wait until after Valentine's Day to try. Lol

rocketsmama
02-05-13, 09:13 AM
I just unlocked the glass love dividers. Every time I go on my bakery, I hold my breath to see if everythingis gone . Something I didn't notice until yesterday. Is that I am barely getting any visitors. When I go on in the morning I would normally see that I made about 30,000 coins over night. Now I get about 3000.... I am afraid to uninstall then reinstall, that all my vday content will be gone. I figured I already have sooooo much food, I will just wait until after Valentine's Day to try. Lol

I hope you don't lose it, I just wish the rest of the android users would get it already. It's almost a week over and the new updates are getting ready to roll out. Almost 2 weeks without an update....sux.......

nmishii
02-05-13, 10:14 AM

I don't think they'll take the Valentine's stuff away from you. It would be really sad if they spent their time removing the Valentine's content for one person rather than giving it to the rest.

And the only thing I was able to think of to make sense of Frozen Turtle's explanation was that you were on the iOS Valentine's version last year or the year before, but since that doesn't appear to be true, I guess they really don't know what's going on with their games.

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=nmishii;536461
And the only thing I was able to think of to make sense of Frozen Turtle's explanation was that you were on the iOS Valentine's version last year or the year before, but since that doesn't appear to be true, I guess they really don't know what's going on with their games.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to think back that far. I did start out on ios way back when it first came out. I am certain that i was on my android last February... But as for the Feb. before that I am mot sure... Was there a Vday version back in 2011 for ios?

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 11:40 AM
I don't think they'll take the Valentine's stuff away from you. It would be really sad if they spent their time removing the Valentine's content for one person rather than giving it to the rest.

And the only thing I was able to think of to make sense of Frozen Turtle's explanation was that you were on the iOS Valentine's version last year or the year before, but since that doesn't appear to be true, I guess they really don't know what's going on with their games.

I was trying to think back that far. I did start out on ios way back when it first came out. I am certain that i was on my android last February... But as for the Feb. before that I am mot sure... Was there a Vday version back in 2011 for ios?

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 11:40 AM
Sorry about my mess ups above, I am not too good at this. lol

nmishii
02-05-13, 11:42 AM

Yes. I was on Android at the time (still am) but iOS got a valentine's version and Android didn't.

D780
02-05-13, 01:47 PM
I just unlocked the glass love dividers. Every time I go on my bakery, I hold my breath to see if everythingis gone . Something I didn't notice until yesterday. Is that I am barely getting any visitors. When I go on in the morning I would normally see that I made about 30,000 coins over night. Now I get about 3000.... I am afraid to uninstall then reinstall, that all my vday content will be gone. I figured I already have sooooo much food, I will justy wait until after Valentine's Day to try. Lol

By all mean, you should be able to keep everything you have up until now. I can't see any reason that TL would take it from you because it's not your fault. This's the matter of professional practice..when the problem is not from your end, they shouldn't put the blame on you & claim everything back. Honestly, you're one here who put an effort & tried to explain everything to us. I do respect your courage & sincerity to let us know what happened; even though you can just keep quiet and play along with no one notices that. Thanks again sweetie :) if you think I could be any help, my id is D1118.

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 03:46 PM
Yes. I was on Android at the time (still am) but iOS got a valentine's version and Android didn't.

Then that must be it. Pretty sure I still used my ipod touch back then. I am sure that TL could look back to see if I transferred devices before that because we have to send in a request.

By all mean, you should be able to keep everything you have up until now. I can't see any reason that TL would take it from you because it's not your fault. This's the matter of professional practice..when the problem is not from your end, they shouldn't put the blame on you & claim everything back. Honestly, you're one here who put an effort & tried to explain everything to us. I do respect your courage & sincerity to let us know what happened; even though you can just keep quiet and play along with no one notices that. Thanks again sweetie :) if you think I could be any help, my id is D1118.

Thanks so much for your kind words! Just hope TL feels the same ;) lol

WildIris
02-05-13, 03:58 PM
I have an Android and the only goals I have are for downloading Dragon story and Valentine Slots. You actually have Valentine goals? How did you get them?

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 04:30 PM
I have an Android and the only goals I have are for downloading Dragon story and Valentine Slots. You actually have Valentine goals? How did you get them?

I do have Valentine goals. I have no idea how because the mod said that there aren't any. The only thing that we can conclude is that there is some kind of glitch. I started on ios when BS was first introduced. I switched to android at some point. From what the mod said, I must have downloaded Bakery story valenitine version in 2011 on my ipod touch. I was definitely on android in 2012. So because I had it on ios in 2011 I have it now.... I hope i explained that clearly. It is very confusing!
Maybe a mod could do a better job at explaining this....

nmishii
02-05-13, 04:49 PM
I do have Valentine goals. I have no idea how because the mod said that there aren't any. The only thing that we can conclude is that there is some kind of glitch. I started on ios when BS was first introduced. I switched to android at some point. From what the mod said, I must have downloaded Bakery story valenitine version in 2011 on my ipod touch. I was definitely on android in 2012. So because I had it on ios in 2011 I have it now.... I hope i explained that clearly. It is very confusing!

Thank you for your explanation. I thought it was clear. I'm glad you were able to get the goals, and hope that you can enjoy your game in peace, without further questioning from other Android players.

nmishii
02-05-13, 04:51 PM

@FrozenTurtle - I didn't believe your explanation at first but it appears to be accurate. Sorry for doubting you.

FrozenTurtle
02-05-13, 05:14 PM

This is correct. Additionally, you are free to continue to play and the rest of the Android community can look forward to the update coming this week. :)

bjm28525
02-05-13, 05:48 PM
Are we ever going to get. The update for v day. So frustrating that we have to wait.

RoseMeyer
02-05-13, 05:53 PM
So kindles gets nuffings again......

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 05:56 PM
This is correct. Additionally, you are free to continue to play and the rest of the Android community can look forward to the update coming this week. :)

That is great news for me and for the rest of the android community!! Update is coming this week!!

Frozen Turtle, any idea why i am barely getting any visitors? The visitors I do get don't have a happy face above their heads. My happiness at this point is 43. I have plenty of food, probably more one million dishes...., accessible tables and chairs... I had three doors and they would walk in then right out another door. I stored two of my doors and now they are at least eating but there are very few. I used to collect about 30,000 coins in the morning now I am lucky to get 3,000. Does this have anything to do with the glitch and will it be fixed when this update is released to all of the android players?
Thanks!!

pattypopo
02-05-13, 06:05 PM
When you say android, does that include Kindle? We have received barely anything in BS,FS and BS, since Thanksgiving. Wish a CM would come clean and let us know why we have been repeatedly overlooked.

kimikayyz
02-05-13, 06:30 PM
This is a bummer. I'm a fairly new player (got an Android tablet for Christmas) and wasn't aware until reading these boards that some users are at a disadvantage in terms of updates and in the past, goals. Hopefully we'll get the Valentine's day update because I was really looking forward to it, especially after seeing the new decor in my neighbor's bakeries who use what is apparently the preferred format. I may s**** my bakery and just stick to Restaurant Story.

I wouldn't be too upset about the Android vs iOS thing....apparently there have been a lot of versions for Android that iOS didn't get. For instance, in fashion story, I had Halloween and thanksgiving versions on my android phone, and my mom said her iPhone and iPad both only showed the Olympics version being the latest. They do a little bit different stuff sometimes, and I'm sure a lot of it's based on how many programmers they have and what kind of demand they have for each platform...Android, Apple, Kindle...etc...

Flashygrrl
02-05-13, 06:33 PM
That is great news for me and for the rest of the android community!! Update is coming this week!!

Frozen Turtle, any idea why i am barely getting any visitors? The visitors I do get don't have a happy face above their heads. My happiness at this point is 43. I have plenty of food, probably more one million dishes...., accessible tables and chairs... I had three doors and they would walk in then right out another door. I stored two of my doors and now they are at least eating but there are very few. I used to collect about 30,000 coins in the morning now I am lucky to get 3,000. Does this have anything to do with the glitch and will it be fixed when this update is released to all of the android players?
Thanks!!

Take a current picture and post it. It looked like the one in your old picture had a serious layout problem...I only saw one register and it didn't look like a whole lot of people could get to it. You may wish to start a new thread for this issue in order to keep things cleaned up in this one.

kimikayyz
02-05-13, 06:36 PM
No, definitely no Valentine's version for the android last year - playing longer than 1 year. Searching for an information about 2011 BS Valentine's, all I can find just info about Apple platforms.

I thought BS was released for Android later in the year. I didn't get it until summer, but I got fashion story in march or April last year because that's when it was finally available for Android. I thought BS came after that...

mommeeof4
02-05-13, 06:44 PM
Take a current picture and post it. It looked like the one in your old picture had a serious layout problem...I only saw one register and it didn't look like a whole lot of people could get to it. You may wish to start a new thread for this issue in order to keep things cleaned up in this one.

Didn't realize the register mattered! After all this time too! Thanks for the tip Flashygrrl. Going to try to add another, see if that makes a difference. If not I will follow your advice and start a new thread and post a pic. Thanks again :o

kimikayyz
02-05-13, 06:53 PM
Didn't realize the register mattered! After all this time too! Thanks for the tip Flashygrrl. Going to try to add another, see if that makes a difference. If not I will follow your advice and start a new thread and post a pic. Thanks again :o

In one of those pics, there was an extra door at the top but it didn't look like your customer could go anywhere...just sit in one chair. Looked like the chairs there were blocking a path to the dining area. I couldn't see the far right of the bakery to tell if there was an open path there though...

nmishii
02-05-13, 07:06 PM
I thought BS was released for Android later in the year. I didn't get it until summer, but I got fashion story in march or April last year because that's when it was finally available for Android. I thought BS came after that...

I started playing rs and bs in jan 2011 on android. i think it was released in dec 2010.

Flashygrrl
02-05-13, 07:20 PM
In one of those pics, there was an extra door at the top but it didn't look like your customer could go anywhere...just sit in one chair. Looked like the chairs there were blocking a path to the dining area. I couldn't see the far right of the bakery to tell if there was an open path there though...

Yup, exactly what I was thinking. I know she'd said she made some changes which is why I asked for a new pic so we could work from there.

nmishii
02-05-13, 08:47 PM

So that we're all on the same page in these discussions,

When you say "Android" do you mean those on non-Kindle Android devices who can get their updates from Google Play but not those on Kindle Android devices who can get their updates from Amazon,

or

When you say "Android" you m mean any Android device, regardless of whether they can get their apps from Google Play or the Amazon App Store?

meowthy
02-05-13, 09:04 PM
Uh oh just noticed I cant gift rose parts anymore they were removed but my received rose parts are still in my gifts. If we (android) are getting the update why remove our abilty to gift those parts? What will I do with my 100 pluse rose parts ? This isnt looking good :-(

nmishii
02-05-13, 09:44 PM
Just checked, and I can't gift them anymore either.

Maybe they had to remove the ability to send gifts to make the game clean of any valentines content, to put in everything else as a package without duplicating content, and before reset time we'll have all the valentines content...

Cross your fingers for valentines content tonight, but don't hold your breath.

happyviolet
02-05-13, 11:07 PM
https://lh5.ggpht.com/519ZPVktEm4TCE6XqT8KAroICJY1PSuGDBS2cMh1Sg6kWNxc-0VotaUUxwofNp4hDA=w705

moon331
02-05-13, 11:14 PM
Yes, it is in the shop.

Will there be any goals that will require to install it and reward 6 gems?

emergRN
02-05-13, 11:23 PM
sweet :-) thanks for the heads up :-)

creamypuff
02-06-13, 01:55 AM
No pop ups on my other TL games with rewards to install this.... (I play RS and DS). I couldn't wait any longer!

Flashygrrl
02-06-13, 03:20 AM
Yes, it is in the shop.

Will there be any goals that will require to install it and reward 6 gems?

With RS we didn't see it for an few more days, so I think I'm gonna try reinstalling my vanilla BS first to see if that kicks in the goals and items.

Flashygrrl
02-06-13, 03:21 AM
I'm surprised that it's a version...didn't iOS get just an update?

wingus
02-06-13, 05:18 AM
Yay!!!! Thanks TL!!

But boo hoo, I have a whole lot of 12-22hr stuff on my appliances at the moment!!!!!!

rocketsmama
02-06-13, 05:26 AM
Bakery story Valentine's for android is here!!!!! I just installed it

poppet73
02-06-13, 05:32 AM
Thank the Gods & Hallelujah!! Bout time TL <<sigh>>

mposey
02-06-13, 05:32 AM
Yay congrats android! I knew android was gonna get a edition because it was taking so long. I hope iOS gets one so I can have it but I hope kindle gets any update. I really hate how all systems argue in this forum about everything. ;(

nky1111
02-06-13, 05:48 AM
now just to wait for 6 gems offer and can start playing lol

sweetstuff525
02-06-13, 07:24 AM

lol yeah im not downloading for daughter until she gets the goal

Worlds2See
02-06-13, 07:26 AM
I'm happily playing even before the gem offer. All the waiting made me very impatient. ;-)

mommeeof4
02-06-13, 07:56 AM

That was exactly the problem! I bought and placed the vday content so quickly so that others could see it. I didn't realize that I blocked the path. I also added two more registers, one by each door. I thought my customers were walking in one door then out the other but it turns out they were going to the register! lol
Thanks again guys!!! Maybe now I can get rid of the, more than 1 million, maybe 2 million dishes I have on counters and clear some room in my bakery. I still have dishes I made this time last year!

cherryberry9
02-06-13, 09:05 AM
The Android update is finally here!!! BS Valentines is finally in the app store. All the items and goals are there too!!

cristyr2012
02-06-13, 09:24 AM
Yes I'm soooo happy! But I noticed we only have 27 days left when every one else well when the update came out they had 31 days or at least that's what I read here but I'm so happy I hope we make it :D

fraish
02-06-13, 09:39 AM
I have ipad and no vs edition yet

anurulz
02-06-13, 10:00 AM
yay..we finally have the update..got a few days less for the goals but no harm...lets get going on the goals soon..

anurulz
02-06-13, 10:01 AM
i dint wait for the gems offer..there are anyways lesser days for the goals..so decided not to wait..

Nikki_Finn
02-06-13, 10:24 AM

anyone know how long it takes for the gem offer to be offered?

jbgarza09
02-06-13, 10:26 AM
Haha I see im not the only one waiting for the gem offer!

cortnylyn
02-06-13, 10:45 AM
This is not on Kindle though

lilylunalove
02-06-13, 10:53 AM
Finally, yay! I've already installed two v-day apps before getting any gem goals for installing them. I'd really like to wait for those goals this time, but I don't know if I should. V-day is so close already and the goals probably take a lot of time. Should go and check the goal thread to see how long they take to finish.

PS. I really hope Kindle got updates too!

310pnut
02-06-13, 11:10 AM
I have ipad and no vs edition yet

Me 2! Is there gonna b 1 for iOS? I want 1

cortnylyn
02-06-13, 12:54 PM
Well Kindle did get the rose chairs/tables etc in BS but in RS its Mardi Gras theme..love the purple ;)

OnCloudDivine
02-06-13, 05:51 PM
anyone know how long it takes for the gem offer to be offered?

I get mine 3 days after release, so if it came out today, Thursday, I'll get my prompt Sunday at midnight or later that morning.

nmishii
02-06-13, 09:38 PM
I haven't downloaded the Valentines version yet. For those who did, are you still not able to give or get rose parts as gifts? It sounds like gifting doesn't kick in until we can buy the rose oven.

The Rose Petal and Rose Pan are constructable parts that can be requested to build a new appliance. Once the appliance is available and you have access to it, you will have the ability to send these parts as a gift option. In the meantime, you still can fulfill part requests from neighbors for these items.

Nikki_Finn
02-06-13, 10:12 PM
I get mine 3 days after release, so if it came out today, Thursday, I'll get my prompt Sunday at midnight or later that morning.

oh wow!! thanks for answering me!
3 days isn't so bad. i have patience.

there will be enough days to finish the goals.
before i found this forum, the only way i would find out about the holiday versions
would be the prompt telling me to download it....and i always finished the goals.
they actually never take that long any way.

but now that i come to this forum & know about the new versions being released.....there's a little voice inside me screaming to get it.
but that's how i missed out on gems the last time.
i got it too early.

kaeru34
02-06-13, 11:04 PM
do you guyw know any update for this update..?
until now, im still not receiving any new goal..
:D

nmishii
02-06-13, 11:14 PM
do you guyw know any update for this update..?
until now, im still not receiving any new goal..
:D

You need to install the Bakery Story: Valentines version from Google Play to get the goals.

OnCloudDivine
02-07-13, 12:28 AM
oh wow!! thanks for answering me!
3 days isn't so bad. i have patience.

there will be enough days to finish the goals.
before i found this forum, the only way i would find out about the holiday versions
would be the prompt telling me to download it....and i always finished the goals.
they actually never take that long any way.

but now that i come to this forum & know about the new versions being released.....there's a little voice inside me screaming to get it.
but that's how i missed out on gems the last time.
i got it too early.

Yeah, I try to have patience, too, because it's so worth it to wait-- I just wish it weren't happening over the weekend (my time off!).

I agree-- I never knew anything about other versions before I came to the forums...I didn't even know how valuable gems were and didn't download the other offers when I got the game! How I wish I could get those offers again... *sigh*

OnCloudDivine
02-07-13, 01:26 AM

Scratch that! I just got my prompt after midnight!

Nikki_Finn
02-07-13, 08:58 AM
i got my gems, too!!!! :D
it pays to be patient!

now on to the goals.
just glad i got the goals on the regular version cause the valentines version is acting funny.
it won't let me swipe correctly.
it's hard to get around my bakery!!!!

nmishii
02-07-13, 09:21 PM
i got my gems, too!!!! :D
it pays to be patient!

now on to the goals.
just glad i got the goals on the regular version cause the valentines version is acting funny.
it won't let me swipe correctly.
it's hard to get around my bakery!!!!

There were things that didn't work right for me either, coincidentally 2 of the 3 things that I didn't like about the RS Valentines version, so I went back to the regular version. In RS, I was able to do all the goals and get all the new content on the regular version. For BS, they changed that. I can do the goals and make the old recipes, but I can't buy the new items in the BS regular version, I have to use the Valentines version. I haven't gotten there yet, but I'm assuming this means I have to bake on the Rose Oven in the Valentines version. Not fun. I wish they could release special versions without breaking things that worked in the regular version so that we would want to use the special versions and not be forced to.

Nikki_Finn
02-07-13, 09:46 PM
yeah, when it was time to buy the tables/chairs, i had to use the valentine's version.

but i'm pretty sure that when it's time to get the rose oven, once we put it in our bakery,
it should be there when we go back to the regular version.
and we should be able to bake on it.
otherwise, i'd probably go crazy using the valentine's version.

OnCloudDivine
02-07-13, 11:04 PM
yeah, when it was time to buy the tables/chairs, i had to use the valentine's version.

but i'm pretty sure that when it's time to get the rose oven, once we put it in our bakery,
it should be there when we go back to the regular version.
and we should be able to bake on it.
otherwise, i'd probably go crazy using the valentine's version.

Yeah, once you get past the decor goals (and the next update, which is rumored to be other forms of decor), you should always be able to bake on your purchased rose ovens, no matter which version/edition of the game.

nmishii
02-10-13, 02:23 AM
Yeah, once you get past the decor goals (and the next update, which is rumored to be other forms of decor), you should always be able to bake on your purchased rose ovens, no matter which version/edition of the game.

I can build ovens in the regular version, but can okay start recipes from valentines version.

nmishii
02-10-13, 02:24 AM
Be careful tapping your appliances in the Valentines version. They added the ability to instantly finish all recipes for a large amount of gems. Another gem trap.

jellypie200
03-17-13, 04:54 AM
Me too I really want to know I just need the last goal to get the goals done but half to wait