PDA

View Full Version : Scarecrow+virtue= 23 hours???

7Riptide
02-02-13, 07:25 AM
im not sure if its ceasar :) i didn't even trying , when will be it my turn for diamond :(

RotomGuy
02-02-13, 07:25 AM
It is a Caeaser, nothing else goes for 23 hours.

lollipop_rp
02-02-13, 07:34 AM
When I dd scarecrows x virtue, I got diamond

7Riptide
02-02-13, 07:34 AM
am i lucky??

lollipop_rp
02-02-13, 07:36 AM
Yea, I was trying to get ceased but then I stopped and tried for passion. I'm breeding left x right non stop

kwhales
02-02-13, 07:36 AM
You know, there is an egg chart that shows breeding times. You really shouldn't start a new thread everytime you get an off hour. Check that like everyone else does. Useless threads just push helpful ones to another page.

davewin
02-02-13, 07:53 AM
You know, there is an egg chart that shows breeding times. You really shouldn't start a new thread everytime you get an off hour. Check that like everyone else does. Useless threads just push helpful ones to another page.

Agreed.

faisal01911349250
02-02-13, 07:55 AM
The egg chart
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=493561&viewfull=1#post493561
Has not yet been updated with the ceaser egg

7Riptide
02-02-13, 08:26 AM
umad

brah?

kurebiz
02-02-13, 08:30 AM

Agreed. and since you suspected it was Caesar, you could have went to check the thread link for the Caesar dragon if the egg chart hasn't been updated yet.

kwhales
02-02-13, 08:33 AM
The egg chart
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=493561&viewfull=1#post493561
Has not yet been updated with the ceaser egg

Doesn't matter. If you think you have a certain dragon, go to that thread and check it out. Starting new threads all the time is thoughtless to others who use the forum for help and can't find a thread because its not on the first page anymore. Existing threads are getting way too long because people are starting threads asking the same questions and new threads are being moved to existing threads, when they should be looking at existing threads first for answers.

kwhales
02-02-13, 08:36 AM
umad

brah?

Mad, no, annoyed yes. brah, no way

cedkugedchgd
02-02-13, 08:57 AM
umad

brah?

no reason to be rude.

jovanisto
02-02-13, 09:49 AM
Wow, try to be nice, people! Nothing obliges you to read or answer !

jovanisto
02-02-13, 09:53 AM
Doesn't matter. If you think you have a certain dragon, go to that thread and check it out. Starting new threads all the time is thoughtless to others who use the forum for help and can't find a thread because its not on the first page anymore. Existing threads are getting way too long because people are starting threads asking the same questions and new threads are being moved to existing threads, when they should be looking at existing threads first for answers.

If you want to follow a thread subscribe to it. This is a forum, people have the right to ask questions without being bashed for it.

kwhales
02-02-13, 09:58 AM
If you want to follow a thread subscribe to it. This is a forum, people have the right to ask questions without being bashed for it.

First of all, I am not bashing, I am explaining the reason unnecessary threads are bothersome. Second, yes people have a right to ask questions. But if the questioned has been asked and answered in an already existing thread, new questions posted as new threads are unnessary and take up space. But I guess it's job security for mods who have to tend to them constantly.

jovanisto
02-02-13, 10:18 AM
Absolutely. Not your job. Personnally the search never returns the threads i'm looking for. Been looking for a seebreze thread unsuccessfully for instance. Or, the answer to your search is page 15 of a thread.... The search does not work well.also, some people are new ! I think it's terrible to tell somebody, don't ask your questions because then the threads that i want to read are on page 2 and i need to click on next. How unwelcoming.

kwhales
02-02-13, 10:29 AM
Absolutely. Not your job. Personnally the search never returns the threads i'm looking for. Been looking for a seebreze thread unsuccessfully for instance. Or, the answer to your search is page 15 of a thread.... The search does not work well.also, some people are new ! I think it's terrible to tell somebody, don't ask your questions because then the threads that i want to read are on page 2 and i need to click on next. How unwelcoming.

Seabreeze breeding, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30121-Breeding-Discussions first page.

jovanisto
02-02-13, 11:11 AM
Thanks!!

kwhales
02-02-13, 11:17 AM
Thanks!!

You're welcome.

wassupbaby
02-02-13, 01:48 PM
/facepalm

hamadrys
02-02-13, 02:01 PM
Wow !!!!!!!

kooky panda
02-02-13, 03:04 PM
Looks like this thread has really gone off topic. I realize alot of members want to have their own personal threads on everything they breed,
see, etc, but please remember starting duplicate threads is against the forum rules, so please try and do a search first for your topic and use the reference threads that are stuck under the discussion and feedback forums first before starting up a thread.

Also guys, it is fine to provide a link for someone to a current thread, but members should not be moderating the threads.
If you see a thread or post that needs attention, please do not post in the thread, but flag it over to someone to come review.

Thanks.