PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious depleting of stock

ladym7
02-02-13, 05:22 AM
Okay Teamlava. I have 2 sections of my store that sell clothes but they're not too big. The rest of my store is for placing clothes for nbrs to like. I blocked off one section and left the smaller section to be available to customers. But I left some of the holiday stuff (because I wanted to keep them) available to the blocked door. I thought nothing would happen to them as the door is blocked. But after putting some stock there, the stock starting depleting. Like the new 18hr skirts I put out for the goal, went from 440 to 106!! It's so weird o.O and part of my holiday saved clothes are gone too!! Now I changed my formation a bit and made sure they couldn't reach the clothes, blocked or not. Please help, I don't know what's happening or if I'm even receiving the money for the stock gone!

kooky panda
02-04-13, 06:17 AM
The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.
Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game but a work around some players have found.
Blocking the door is not advised.

If you are not receiving the coins for the sale, make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.

iOS - 1.5.1

Android - 1.5.5.2 or Android Christmas - 1.5.5.2

Kindle Fire - 1.5.5.5 or Kindle Fire-Thanksgiving 1.5.5.5

lady8bug
03-14-13, 05:57 AM
Question, why can't I block the door? I can block the entrance to BS and RS, but this game won't allow that......it's very disconcerting

mtchwtch
03-27-13, 03:21 PM
This answer cannot be correct, I had 2 sections with over 1000 items per rack/25+ racks. I am going away for weekend so closed my store to make sure there was additional stock so that I wouldn't have to start from scratch after the weekend. I closed my doors for 2 hours (the amount of time to order one of my items) and when I returned, my store was all but empty and my coins were at the same as when I left.(I know this because I am very close to being able to expand) There is not way that in 2 hours my store would have emptied. Now I am looking at having an empty store for the weekend - and not compensated in coins for the missing purchases. This is also the third time this has happened to me. I am playing the 1.5.5.2 version as I was having too many issues with the valentines version. If the game is saved on your server, why would this be happening regardless of my device?