PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TL!

mslindsaysiegel
02-01-13, 01:12 PM
I just got some Valentines Day Stuff for Bakery Story. I just want to say thank you for making a lot of it for coins and goals instead of gems :) I really truly appreciate it :)

310pnut
02-01-13, 01:43 PM
Yes but it all costs so much

thatgirl444
02-01-13, 01:54 PM
I rather it be a lot of fake coins than real money....thank you TL..now if you could only let us have the truffle chairs again...even for gems...please please pretty please

LorettaLS
02-01-13, 02:00 PM
All I have are request for parts boohoo. I am on Android

AnnasCoffee
02-01-13, 02:16 PM
I don't say thank you to TL very often but I really appreciate the Rose Cake decoration. I like that it's a reasonable size, it's up on a table (a decorated table) and it's very pretty and adult looking. It's really very beautiful. It's the what I'm looking for, for in my bakery. Bakeries should have pretty display cakes :)

It must have been a difficult item to draw/create. You did a great job, thanks for the hard work:)

The thing I like the most is that it's NOT in a box. The Autumn Wedding Cake was very nice too but it was in a box. I hope we get MORE decorative cakes like the Autumn Cake and Rose Cake. Maybe even one for coins... maybe ... please!?!

AutumnHikari
02-01-13, 08:31 PM
Agree....TL has the worst customer service I've ever seen but I was pleasantly surprised at how decent this update was. Aside from the lateness and lack of stuff for the Android and Kindle users so far. Thanks TL, keep improving please. We all want to like you but you make it so hard sometimes...

anurulz
02-02-13, 03:49 AM
am on android..havent gotten the update yet..waiting to thank TL soon...send us our update please....

Stueeeee
02-02-13, 04:19 AM
I also wanted to say thanks for making one of the goal rewards gems, rather than small amount of coins. The goal I'm on is +3 gems. Not much, but better than nothing!

zifun
02-02-13, 05:53 AM
and also for making some items goal rewards and not part of a box like the couple corner and the Santas village I appreciate that a ton!