PDA

View Full Version : Android Valentine Version

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 01:47 AM
Think I downloaded Valentine's dragon story android first lol... its glitching like the ceasar dragon was earlier today... pops up available dragons...but no quests...and I discovered (the hard way) that I cant breed the dragons without the quests... can someone look into this ... been a few hours still not fixed and no mod comments regarding issue... I also emailed support.... I lost roughly 500 gold in glitches today between ceasar and now valentines... hope no one else does!
I should have double checked my quest book before I dumped 500 gold into breeding left and right heart which I never got... but I figured after Ceasar's glitchy launch ...that type of missing quest issue wouldn't be repeated.

I was wrong... it pops up and says to breed the heart dragons ... but there are no quests....
Same thing happened today with Ceasar ... but they fixed it....

I am on a galaxy SIII
Android Valentines Release
Storm8 ID CodeNameZebra
Email Codenamezebra@gmail.com

Maybe someone can kindly restore the gold I lost in glitches today...or rather yesterday now... I started with 647 gold and now have 79 ... no new dragons ...never got the "download new dragon story for 30 gold" quest either....all of my actions can be verified by time stamps on valentines thread... ceasars thread...android parity thread...plus I have a screenshot of my gold balances before ceasars launch and now after v-day launch... the threads will show the times I tried to breed ceasar is when they removed him for repair...and now this valentines issue....I have also emailed support when it happened and I realized it on both games....thanks.

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 02:01 AM
Is there supposed to be pink quests also????. if so ... I have none. Which would indicate I cant breed them either.

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 02:14 AM
I downloaded valentines around 11:09 pm mst... and understandably no mods seem to be awake since then...lol everyone is sleepy timing...so I guess I will go to bed now too.... and hope all is fixed in the morning.

WayneLovesNatalie
02-01-13, 06:44 AM
Ok, so the Valentines Edition has just been released and the Pink colour dragons came along with it, which I was not expecting. I came to realise though that the Pink colour dragons are not yet available in the original DS, only the Valentines Edition. Will this change any time soon TL?

sweetstuff525
02-01-13, 07:07 AM
Wow so android also got the pink dragons?

Great job tl now get kindle that too... I'm pretty sure I have kindle neighbors

kurebiz
02-01-13, 07:15 AM
I haven't installed valentine's day edition so i'm not too sure about this, but it appears to be available but there's no quest for it, so i think no one knows if its currently breedable for android users.

magzlitex777
02-01-13, 07:34 AM
Kindle users haven't gotten it yet :( but atleast android finally got something

WayneLovesNatalie
02-01-13, 07:55 AM
I haven't installed valentine's day edition so i'm not too sure about this, but it appears to be available but there's no quest for it, so i think no one knows if its currently breedable for android users.

yes I had to go on google play and search for it and it was quite far down the search list.

jl0408
02-01-13, 08:25 AM
I noticed this too when I download V-day version this morning. Pink dragons are in it, but not in the original or ND. Does anyone know if pink is breedable at least in V-day verision? Don't you have to have pink to breed the Left and Right Heart dragons? It announces those 2 when you log in and then announces Caesar. I'm really confused now. If we can't breed those dragons, I see no point in using V-day version. The opening screen looks like it was designed for elementary school age children. And with the pink grass that looks like Pepto Bismol and the pink trees look like Tums tablet, I think this version has IBS.

sweetstuff525
02-01-13, 08:28 AM
I noticed this too when I download V-day version this morning. Pink dragons are in it, but not in the original or ND. Does anyone know if pink is breedable at least in V-day verision? Don't you have to have pink to breed the Left and Right Heart dragons? It announces those 2 when you log in and then announces Caesar. I'm really confused now. If we can't breed those dragons, I see no point in using V-day version. The opening screen looks like it was designed for elementary school age children. And with the pink grass that looks like Pepto Bismol and the pink trees look like Tums tablet, I think this version has IBS.
To breed left and right dragon you don't need pink
Just use water and fire... Or any other dragons with that combo of dragons
If you see 12 hrs means you got one... Or fail times are athletic and magic

jl0408
02-01-13, 08:51 AM
To breed left and right dragon you don't need pink
Just use water and fire... Or any other dragons with that combo of dragons
If you see 12 hrs means you got one... Or fail times are athletic and magic

Thanks. I knew I was confused. I guess I still am though about the pink dragons. If we really have them or not.

kurebiz
02-01-13, 09:02 AM
I think they're going to try to force us to use the Valentine's version because of the high food costs, to make it on par with ios

freyx378
02-01-13, 09:05 AM
I'm sorry if my post here is being off-topics. By any chance, have any Android players here successfully bred either the Left / Right Heart Dragon so far?

I've accumulated quite an amount of Gold for the last few weeks when there was no updates at all and decided to spent some amount of it for these Left / Right Heart Dragon. Now that I've spent around 200 Gold, I started to wonder whether it's still glitched or not. All I've been getting is 7 Magic Dragon on a streak.

lilylunalove
02-01-13, 09:10 AM
I think they're going to try to force us to use the Valentine's version because of the high food costs, to make it on par with ios

Use ND to feed? And do everything else with vday ed?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-01-13, 09:12 AM
From what I just read ... there is some goal associated with the Left/Right Heart dragons and it was said that Androids who didn't get the goal yet, to wait. Also said that TL is working to fix the goal issue.

jrodt333
02-01-13, 09:27 AM
So...has anyone actually bred the LeftHeart, RightHeart, or Virtue dragons on Android yet. From what I've heard they seem to only be available for purchase and not breedable yet.

Anji330
02-01-13, 09:34 AM
So...has anyone actually bred the LeftHeart, RightHeart, or Virtue dragons on Android yet. From what I've heard they seem to only be available for purchase and not breedable yet.

None for me yet. I've been trying for that Caesar. Sunrise slowed me down for a bit.
On another note, I think it's a good thing I like pink. The little trees remind me of a Strawberry Shortcake bedding and curtain set from back in the day, though. lol

tonguelashing
02-01-13, 10:19 AM

My first attempt at it gave me an athletic which I also need anyway. So for now I'll wait til the goal comes out. Think the same is true for the pink dragons, we have them but can't breed until the goal comes out. Going to feed my snowman in ND version to epic so I don't have to deal with the increased food costs which are still wrong compared to iOS. Double feeding g for regular dragons???? Even iOS users have regular costs for the original dragons!!

UnoRaven
02-01-13, 10:22 AM
Have we gotten official word from anyone that the dragons (pink and valentine's) are unbreedable? I haven't seen anyone actually address this issue.

27Redd
02-01-13, 10:22 AM
How do you make a pink one?

profsink
02-01-13, 11:27 AM
Pink is Red/White, Hearts are Red/Blue. Both are so rare iOS users thought they were glitched and unavailable, too.

Haven't bred either yet, myself. Got a Caesar breeding at the moment.

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 12:21 PM
I'm sorry if my post here is being off-topics. By any chance, have any Android players here successfully bred either the Left / Right Heart Dragon so far?

I've accumulated quite an amount of Gold for the last few weeks when there was no updates at all and decided to spent some amount of it for these Left / Right Heart Dragon. Now that I've spent around 200 Gold, I started to wonder whether it's still glitched or not. All I've been getting is 7 Magic Dragon on a streak.
Thisss is what I WAS TRYING TO PREVENT PLEASE READ ANDROID PARITY DISCUSSION THREAD STARTING AROUND page 9

bigsteve03
02-01-13, 12:37 PM
So are the hearts dragons limited time only?

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 12:37 PM
No response to this??????

jrodt333
02-01-13, 02:31 PM
So are the hearts dragons limited time only?

They never said, and I'm not sure whick is more likely. An entire type that's limited time seems unlikely, though.

itzjulezzz
02-01-13, 03:59 PM
So is it true you cant breed infinity in this version?? I'm gonna hold off on the pink breeding because apparently I cant breed those yet, which is fine, I'll wait for them to fix those bugs

Kittiana
02-01-13, 04:15 PM
So is it true you cant breed infinity in this version?? I'm gonna hold off on the pink breeding because apparently I cant breed those yet, which is fine, I'll wait for them to fix those bugs

You can breed infinity in all versions of DS

emergRN
02-01-13, 04:30 PM
ok mother quest is on android now!! at least for me it is! go check it out :-) :-)

Kittiana
02-01-13, 04:33 PM
ok mother quest is on android now!! at least for me it is! go check it out :-) :-)

Got it too, thanks for the heads up.

Sphinx08
02-01-13, 04:45 PM
I don't know about you guys, but my Valentine's Edition is crashing as much as it always does, which is anytime I try to do more than one thing. How we supposed to accompliah anything if the darn game can't support it?!

kurebiz
02-01-13, 04:45 PM
Use ND to feed? And do everything else with vday ed?

Yes that would be the way. Till they fix it and force everyone to switch to v.day or something. At least that's what happened to ios with new dawn and the original version.

sweetstuff525
02-01-13, 04:55 PM
It's official left heart and right heart are breedable on android

Daughter just got hers left heart dragon

salinho
02-01-13, 05:11 PM

These are great news! Hope droids get the extra 2 days on the goal. Finally, TL! :)

Off-topic:

I am on a galaxy SIII
Android Valentines Release
Storm8 ID CodeNameZebra

I am an AMAZING person. I just only now noticed I had been reading your name wrong ALL ALONG. Lol! I thought it was something like... Codenanzbra. Oh boy. Someone give me a medal for hardest self-inflicted facepalm... I keep getting people's id's misread!! Lool. x'D

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 05:47 PM
Lol its all good...

lizziet519
02-01-13, 06:04 PM
Love the fact that we are getting stuff, HATE the pink!

lilylunalove
02-01-13, 06:33 PM
Wohoo! My first try with Fire and Water and 12 hrs! :)

doop01
02-01-13, 07:46 PM
Got the v. ed. On android and as soon as the left heart goal came up I was able to breed it first try so they mustn't be hard to get. There's also a goal to breed the pink

MomsHouseofSweets
02-01-13, 08:12 PM

Yep, I have the Left Heart, I believe it is ... was the blue egg. it's Fire and Water for both Left and Right, correct?

jrodt333
02-01-13, 09:46 PM
Yep, I have the Left Heart, I believe it is ... was the blue egg. it's Fire and Water for both Left and Right, correct?

That's right.

kurebiz
02-01-13, 11:42 PM
ok. i think most ppl have probably already installed it, but just want to write this here incase there're others who haven't.
A friend of mine got the 30 gold quest to install the game.
unfortunately, the quest for the rose archway has already started (17days left atm, - it starts from when the update is out, not from when you install the game), so those who choose not to install it might not be able to finish the quest in time.

02-01-13, 11:45 PM
So happy, got the valentine's version and tried breeding blue and red... first try: Right Heart. sped that up and bred again and 2nd try: Left heart!

tonguelashing
02-02-13, 05:20 AM
One thing I'm finding with the new valentines edition, is moving around islands isn't as smooth as in New Dawn or even the original DS. I go to scroll through an island to tap habitats on my Android tablet and it doesn't move barely at all. New Dawn, same device, no problems so I think it's a bug/issue in the Valentines edition.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

azychan
02-02-13, 05:39 AM
One thing I'm finding with the new valentines edition, is moving around islands isn't as smooth as in New Dawn or even the original DS. I go to scroll through an island to tap habitats on my Android tablet and it doesn't move barely at all. New Dawn, same device, no problems so I think it's a bug/issue in the Valentines edition.

I have only one android device so i can't check it out, but i do have that issue, when i want to scroll down to the smaller islands, i can't move there easily as in New Dawn, but the original version have another problem, that i can't see the top of the highest island. I use Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

After getting 4 stupid Magics using Athletic/Diamond, Athletic/Athletic, today I put Athletic and Water into my den, got 12 hours breeding, don't know it will be left or right :D i'm out of gold.

kurebiz
02-02-13, 05:39 AM

yes similar issues here!

gotalotaluv
02-02-13, 05:45 AM
Here's a question no one's asked - WHAT IS A WHITE DRAGON? LIGHT OR DIAMOND? I'm on android, and the update JUST came thru (7:30am for valentines version) and to breed a virtue I'm supposed breed red and white - ok, which one is "white"? While I haven't had the glitches others w android have, I did notice that the tab for light dragons under the market is gone and replaced w pink. A little help here plz .. lol

hamadrys
02-02-13, 06:20 AM
White is light.

henrylucky
02-02-13, 07:21 AM

Same here, when scroll down it just move a little bit maybe to left, right,up or down
It make me have to click on habitat that near the location I want or zoom out that
Very uncomfortable !

gotalotaluv
02-02-13, 07:57 AM
White is light.

thanks luv!! Glad I already have one .. I'd be freaked out considering the fact that the light dragons (and their hybrids) have disappeared from my dragon menu!! LOL

gotalotaluv
02-02-13, 08:17 AM
unfortunately, the quest for the rose archway has already started (17days left atm, - it starts from when the update is out, not from when you install the game), so those who choose not to install it might not be able to finish the quest in time.

Thank you for posting this ... so with 17 days, 24 hrs in a day, 20 hr fail time for all the magics I get, means 20.4 chances to get left and rt playing on time each time, not including trying to get the virtue dragon, sleep or work. I guess the .4 is when I get excited or impatient and use my gold!! LOL .. Why can't these goals have longer completion times? They give you 31 days to cook in bakery and restaurant and at least you have the option to stop what's cooking and start something else w/o using gems. You can't even store items in Android version of dragon (yet) and have to use gold for speed up. "sigh" ... dragon story shouldn't work under the same premise as pet story and zoo story -- the gem cost is to high. I'm just saying! :^)

azychan
02-02-13, 08:34 AM
Thank you for posting this ... so with 17 days, 24 hrs in a day, 20 hr fail time for all the magics I get, means 20.4 chances to get left and rt playing on time each time, not including trying to get the virtue dragon, sleep or work. I guess the .4 is when I get excited or impatient and use my gold!! LOL .. Why can't these goals have longer completion times? They give you 31 days to cook in bakery and restaurant and at least you have the option to stop what's cooking and start something else w/o using gems. You can't even store items in Android version of dragon (yet) and have to use gold for speed up. "sigh" ... dragon story shouldn't work under the same premise as pet story and zoo story -- the gem cost is to high. I'm just saying! :^)

You know, ignore the pink dragons and start trying for left/right and passion if you want to have them :) i got 4 magics when i tried for left/right, so i decides to ignore Ceasar and the Pink to focus on Valentine's exclusive dragons ; v ;

Magikot
02-02-13, 11:47 AM

Yes! I can't even move around my island, let alone others. I went to a heavy decorated ios neighbor's island this morning, usually it just lags really bad but I can move around slowly on my pos phone. (So close to upgrading, yet so far away!) Anyway, this morning it caused me to force close. Seems to use more resources than nd does. It's similar to memory leak or out of memory issues on a desktop, at least that's what my phone's behavior reminds me of. I've given up playing in Valentine's first now, I do my breeding then go back to nd first everything else.

Magikot
02-02-13, 11:48 AM
First = finish

emergRN
02-02-13, 01:33 PM
i as well am having a sligt more difficult time moving around my island. also, when i go to the breeding den and am choosing the two parents the colours on the dragons gems flicker on and off...depending on which dragons i select.

kooky panda
02-02-13, 03:12 PM
Hey guys, I have seen a lot of post on the lagging on the Valentine version. It may be due to the new items, but I will go ahead and let the community managers know.

Have you tried uninstalling all the other versions of the game and only keeping the valentine version on your device to see if this helps with the lagging?

Magikot
02-02-13, 03:26 PM
Have you tried uninstalling all the other versions of the game and only keeping the valentine version on your device to see if this helps with the lagging?

Uninstalled ND, rebooted my phone... No affect. Had a neighbor request, still received error. The trying to swipe from one island to another is still very difficult. Trying to move at all is a pain, I can swipe all the way across my screen and barely move in the direction I tried to go.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-02-13, 04:17 PM
Hey guys, I have seen a lot of post on the lagging on the Valentine version. It may be due to the new items, but I will go ahead and let the community managers know.

I have, kooky, twice but it didn't change anything. Sometimes i try to move the island right and it goes left ... visa versa as well.

tonguelashing
02-02-13, 05:52 PM
I have, kooky, twice but it didn't change anything. Sometimes i try to move the island right and it goes left ... visa versa as well.

That is my experience as well (Asus A500 Tablet running stock Android 4.0).

UnoRaven
02-02-13, 05:57 PM
Mine doesn't lag on my island, but visiting neighbors is a pain.

nylear13
02-02-13, 06:46 PM
Does anyone have problems requesting Valentine's card for the dragon mothers quest? My game keeps crashig everything I hit send and I've no idea if my requests has actually been sent out. So far my count is still at 0/15 but I'm not sure if it's because the requests have not been sent out or because I've alr requested for maps earlier in the day

Anji330
02-02-13, 07:56 PM
It doesn't scroll around as smooth as ND or Original DS, by any means. For me, though, I find that if I keep my finger on the screen and sort of track the move instead of fling-moving it as I normally do, it moves much better.

paradiseisland727
02-02-13, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=nylear13;534060]Does anyone have problems requesting Valentine's card for the dragon mothers quest? My game keeps crashig everything I hit send and I've no idea if my requests has actually been sent out. So far my count is still at 0/15 but I'm not sure if it's because the requests have not been sent out or because I've alr requested for maps earlier in the
I have the same problem, impossible to sent out requests :(

henrylucky
02-02-13, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=nylear13;534060]Does anyone have problems requesting Valentine's card for the dragon mothers quest? My game keeps crashig everything I hit send and I've no idea if my requests has actually been sent out. So far my count is still at 0/15 but I'm not sure if it's because the requests have not been sent out or because I've alr requested for maps earlier in the
I have the same problem, impossible to sent out requests :(
just restart game :)

nylear13
02-02-13, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=paradiseisland727;534151]
just restart game :)

Thanks, but I've restarted a few times, been trying since last night but still unable to send out :( hope I'll be able to get the rose arch before the quest ends

doop01
02-03-13, 12:48 AM
Yes! I can't even move around my island, let alone others. I went to a heavy decorated ios neighbor's island this morning, usually it just lags really bad but I can move around slowly on my pos phone. (So close to upgrading, yet so far away!) Anyway, this morning it caused me to force close. Seems to use more resources than nd does. It's similar to memory leak or out of memory issues on a desktop, at least that's what my phone's behavior reminds me of. I've given up playing in Valentine's first now, I do my breeding then go back to nd first everything else.I do the same thing too, It's very painful getting the screen to move. I looked at this thread to see if there had been others with the same problem. I don't want to uninstall the original, I'd rather play mostly on that one. Val. Edtn awful to look at lol

nylear13
02-03-13, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=henrylucky;534153]

Thanks, but I've restarted a few times, been trying since last night but still unable to send out :( hope I'll be able to get the rose arch before the quest ends

ok my game is still crashing when trying to send out requests for valentines cards (but its probably more of a problem of the game getting too heavy for my phone to support properly), but I've received a few so I know that my requests are getting out :) now if I can just stop getting those darn magics...

I'd like to ask what are the max number of cards that can be received in a day? Is it included in the limit of 20 maps that can be received daily? I'd like to know so that I can plan whether there is a need to hold off on expansion until this quest is completed?

kurebiz
02-03-13, 03:57 AM
[QUOTE=nylear13;534177]

ok my game is still crashing when trying to send out requests for valentines cards (but its probably more of a problem of the game getting too heavy for my phone to support properly), but I've received a few so I know that my requests are getting out :) now if I can just stop getting those darn magics...

I'd like to ask what are the max number of cards that can be received in a day? Is it included in the limit of 20 maps that can be received daily? I'd like to know so that I can plan whether there is a need to hold off on expansion until this quest is completed?

erm. if i recall there's this lotus thing in the trading that can also be requested from neighbours, and that was also included in the 20 limit.. so this should be too.

hamadrys
02-03-13, 06:03 AM
Seems like this update is a little buggy...

dseudr
02-03-13, 06:12 AM
The update is working pretty well for me! The selections are snappier (a little more like the iOS one) and the loading times are faster as well. The problem is that it gets buggy after awhile, like when visiting neighbours, when I get to the 4th or 5th on the list, the islands start looking really weird, snapping around, showing the rendering and all. Oh and it seems to run a little better when the other DS versions are uninstalled...Bummer about the feeding though.

nylear13
02-03-13, 07:09 AM
erm. if i recall there's this lotus thing in the trading that can also be requested from neighbours, and that was also included in the 20 limit.. so this should be too.

thank you :) I suspected that is the case since now that I know my requests are going out but I didn't receive any until today.

cozycafe69
02-06-13, 12:47 PM
Are pink dragons breedable on Android?

lilylunalove
02-06-13, 02:46 PM
Are pink dragons breedable on Android?
Yes, on the DS Valentine's app.

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 03:58 PM
Uninstalled ND, rebooted my phone... No affect. Had a neighbor request, still received error. The trying to swipe from one island to another is still very difficult. Trying to move at all is a pain, I can swipe all the way across my screen and barely move in the direction I tried to go.
I still get an error when trying to accept new neighbors.... I have to accept them in ND

kurebiz
02-06-13, 06:05 PM
I normally just click accept, the request will still remain there but I'll just leave it. It will be gone when I restart my game. The neighbour will appear on my list.

Magikot
02-06-13, 06:21 PM
I still get an error when trying to accept new neighbors.... I have to accept them in ND

I normally just click accept, the request will still remain there but I'll just leave it. It will be gone when I restart my game. The neighbour will appear on my list.

I have the same things happen to me. My error in Valentine's ds, friend already on list when I open nd to accept the request for a second time. At least my lag has improved. Still some difficulty moving across islands in Valentine's ds, but not bad as it was.

superbk9
02-06-13, 06:35 PM
I have breed both leftheart and rightheart dragons. I am now trying to get the pink dragon.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-06-13, 06:46 PM

I have this issue also, although I don't accept all requests. So, it happens for both accept and deny.

XxSaintxvX
02-06-13, 09:15 PM
Plz add me XxSaintxvX need help with valentines day cards for the quests. :)

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 09:37 PM
Plhttp://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45457-Dragon-Story-February-2013 add me XxSaintxvX need help with valentines day cards for the quests. :)

Theres a thread for that :)

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 09:38 PM
Stupid phone it put the link in your quote... wth... any ways here it is again

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45457-Dragon-Story-February-2013

stacy_lou
02-07-13, 03:41 AM
Im android and my v day edition is working fine, Ive bred left and right heart.
Had caeser before downloading v day edition. I didnt get a quest to download it thou, I found out on here it was available. Im also able to breed pink dragons and have one in the breeding pen. With the v day edition the feeding amount has gone up alot, glad I saved 35, 000 food. So im happy with the v day edition and glad we got new dragons the diamond hybrids were driving me crazy lol

fattom19
02-07-13, 07:41 AM
Im android and my v day edition is working fine, Ive bred left and right heart.
Had caeser before downloading v day edition. I didnt get a quest to download it thou, I found out on here it was available. Im also able to breed pink dragons and have one in the breeding pen. With the v day edition the feeding amount has gone up alot, glad I saved 35, 000 food. So im happy with the v day edition and glad we got new dragons the diamond hybrids were driving me crazy lol

Hey just a piece of advice, if you uninstalled new dawn reinstall it, if you havent uninstalled it leave it on your device. Then play your game in the Valentines edition but when it comes time to feed any of your dragons exit out of VD edition and go into New Dawn and feed your dragons there. Because you might as well take advantage of being able to use the old feeding costs in New Dawn before they update it and you don't have that chance anymore. This is what I've been doing, whenever it is time to feed a dragon I go into New Dawn which still has the old feeding costs, then after I feed my dragons I go back to playing in the Valentines edition. Take advantage of this little trick while you still can! Hope this helps ya and anyone else reading this on Android.

cozycafe69
02-07-13, 07:46 AM
Hey just a piece of advice, if you uninstalled new dawn reinstall it, if you havent uninstalled it leave it on your device. Then play your game in the Valentines edition but when it comes time to feed any of your dragons exit out of VD edition and go into New Dawn and feed your dragons there. Because you might as well take advantage of being able to use the old feeding costs in New Dawn before they update it and you don't have that chance anymore. This is what I've been doing, whenever it is time to feed a dragon I go into New Dawn which still has the old feeding costs, then after I feed my dragons I go back to playing in the Valentines edition. Take advantage of this little trick while you still can! Hope this helps ya and anyone else reading this on Android.

Thinking now that you put that out there, they will rush to update and change that... Thank you.

kbrown0410
02-07-13, 09:33 AM
I had this problem at first (the poor scrolling) but after uninstalling then reinstalling an updated version yesterday it has improved considerably.

I have noticed that this scrolling problem exists in the 3 VDay games I have (also Bakery and Restaurant)...

fattom19
02-07-13, 11:20 AM
Thinking now that you put that out there, they will rush to update and change that... Thank you.

I can almost guarantee that a) they already know this and b) they are not going to all of a sudden go against team lava policy and rush to get us an update lol... and I was only trying to be helpful didnt think I was doing something wrong, was just trying to help some people who didn't think of that reap the benefits as well, very sorry I opened my mouth

MomsHouseofSweets
02-07-13, 04:48 PM
I had this problem at first (the poor scrolling) but after uninstalling then reinstalling an updated version yesterday it has improved considerably.

I have noticed that this scrolling problem exists in the 3 VDay games I have (also Bakery and Restaurant)...

I have tried that several times ... no change. Sometimes, it won't move at all. I am current, so that's not it.

betsyb514
02-07-13, 04:58 PM
I can almost guarantee that a) they already know this and b) they are not going to all of a sudden go against team lava policy and rush to get us an update lol... and I was only trying to be helpful didnt think I was doing something wrong, was just trying to help some people who didn't think of that reap the benefits as well, very sorry I opened my mouth

Keep putting those suggestions out there! There are a lot of new players who don't know. I think it is great that you guys can do that! And I will bet a lot of android users will find your post beneficial. Unfortunately, I am iOS��. All the new dragons are piggies! lol

kurebiz
02-07-13, 05:27 PM

I think if they want to do this update, they'll have to update an old client with new features (eg trading). That will make us update the old clients for the features and hence get the increased food cost across all the platforms. This is exactly what happened with ios previously (from my understanding), so if they do that, we'll at least get some new features I guess.