PDA

View Full Version : I got myself into a situation here... what do I do??? what's the consequences??

MoltresRider
02-01-13, 06:32 AM
I have an egg that has a 20 hour time on it total in three and a half hours later I put two dragons to breed and apparently it takes only 15 hours for this combination to breed which leaves a 1 hour and a half that the egg takes longer than the breeding!!! what can I do to fix this??? and what are the consequences if I wait the extra hour and a half??? I cannot buy another nest because I don't have enough gold... same for speed up the egg... will I lose an egg if I wait too long???

accisse
02-01-13, 06:35 AM
Nothing. DS eggs don't rot or get sick or anything.

kwhales
02-01-13, 06:38 AM
Nope, you're fine. Alot of players actually leave eggs in the nest to prevent accident dragon purchases with gold until another breeding is ready to go to the nest.

iaweforfun
02-01-13, 06:39 AM
I can see your new

iaweforfun
02-01-13, 06:41 AM
Just experiment be before you ask. Cuz of then, you will the answer and wont be wasting anytime waiting for answers

accisse
02-01-13, 06:44 AM
In this case asking actually took less time than waiting 20 hours to find out nothing happens :)

kooky panda
02-01-13, 08:25 AM
I have an egg that has a 20 hour time on it total in three and a half hours later I put two dragons to breed and apparently it takes only 15 hours for this combination to breed which leaves a 1 hour and a half that the egg takes longer than the breeding!!! what can I do to fix this??? and what are the consequences if I wait the extra hour and a half??? I cannot buy another nest because I don't have enough gold... same for speed up the egg... will I lose an egg if I wait too long???

Nothing. DS eggs don't rot or get sick or anything.

This is the one of the perks of this game, nothing gets sicks and crops do not die. Takes a little of the pressure off.