PDA

View Full Version : Force closing after goal for v-day slots

fentail
02-01-13, 06:03 AM
I received a goal for v-day slots. After installing the game, I get the reward and a second goal (secrets of the master, to reach slots v-day level 13).

If I push ok on the pop-up the game force closes.

It happens in both the RS v-day version and regular version. Reinstalling the game did not fix the problem.

Adriod version 2.3.5, game version 1.5.5.4 (via google play), id: fentail

In other games I did not have this problem, there the goal acted as it should.

Aliciasfunstuff
02-01-13, 08:44 AM
I received a goal for v-day slots. After installing the game, I get the reward and a second goal (secrets of the master, to reach slots v-day level 13).

If I push ok on the pop-up the game force closes.

It happens in both the RS v-day version and regular version. Reinstalling the game did not fix the problem.

Adriod version 2.3.5, game version 1.5.5.4 (via google play), id: fentail

In other games I did not have this problem, there the goal acted as it should.

I have the same problem Samsung galaxy s3
Only way around it right now is to hit the phones back button to ignor it every time it pops up .... so every time you do Anything in the game :-/

Aliciasfunstuff
02-01-13, 08:46 AM
Forgot to mention this also happens in xmas version

mirry2013
02-01-13, 08:56 AM
I have the same problem, asus tablet

kooky panda
02-01-13, 09:07 AM
So this is just happening with RS and not the other games?

For android only right?

mirry2013
02-01-13, 09:48 AM
Yes, android device.
Bakery story it's ok.

mayadria
02-01-13, 10:15 AM
I had exactly the same problem and I uninstalled V Slots - it helped!!!

FrozenTurtle
02-01-13, 11:05 AM
We're currently looking into this issue. Thanks!

robbie0245
02-01-13, 11:13 AM
I'm having the same issues with restaurant story; any suggestions Teamlava? Should I uninstall Valentine Slots?

sweetstuff525
02-01-13, 11:23 AM
Yeah this is happening in daughters android... She received her 6 gems but then a pop up to reach level 13 is supposed to pop up and after click ok it force closes

By the way tl I'm iOS I had this goal on my games but it dissapeared before I could download it? Any suggestions I hope it comes back

FrozenTurtle
02-01-13, 11:44 AM
This should now be fixed. Please try force-closing and restarting the app.

fentail
02-01-13, 03:01 PM
Yes problem solved, thanks!

Batdragon71
02-01-13, 07:26 PM
I had the same with mine. But I've found a way round it. First off do not click the ok to accept the challenge, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S3. Hit the back button if you have it. That should clear the message but that will not stop it coming up again next time you visit. What I then did was to block off the door so that no one can get in. Wth the screen zoomed in on the door I went to the new challenge and it accepted it. I'm bavk up and running again now and have unblocked the door.

I hope this works for others too while they work on a full fix :)