PDA

View Full Version : Mods please help! Why didn't all Android players get The Install DS Valentines Goal?

ivanazagreb
02-01-13, 05:54 AM
Can anyone give us a straight answer? I'm talking about a 30 gold reward goal for installing Dragon Story Valentines if it exists at all . Is this an issue TL is looking into or just something we have to wait for or is there something we have to do before getting the quest??

Mods please respond cuz there is a lot of us who have been asking the same question and just wan't to know do we have to be patient or do we have to do something.... :confused:

accisse
02-01-13, 05:57 AM
It will be up to you to wait or not, because the mods are most likely going to say it's random who gets this goal. They said not all players may get this kind of goal (this was said when RS valentines was released.)

For myself I'm going to wait a couple of days just in case. I got the install RS valentines goal a few days after it was released, and just today I got an install Slots valentines goal. So just want to wait a while to be sure.

ivanazagreb
02-01-13, 06:04 AM
Geez that is so disappointing!! :( I'll wait for a day or two too cuz I'd really like to get that extra gold! I mean with failure time of 20 h for a Magic we'll never get those dragons....

accisse
02-01-13, 06:06 AM
Btw, this sort of goals usually only appear in other TL games. As in, install DS valentines goal will only appear in RS/BS for example. It won't appear in DS. Or that's what it's been like for me. So if u're only playing DS then no point waiting :)

ivanazagreb
02-01-13, 06:09 AM
Btw, this sort of goals usually only appear in other TL games. As in, install DS valentines goal will only appear in RS/BS for example. It won't appear in DS. Or that's what it's been like for me. So if u're only playing DS then no point waiting :)

Well now that's logical!!! :) Of course with all the excitement I didn't think of that!!! Thank you! :) I'm going to install it now!!!

accisse
02-01-13, 06:11 AM
Well now that's logical!!! :) Of course with all the excitement I didn't think of that!!! Thank you! :) I'm going to install it now!!!

Hehe I didn't think of it till after some time too!

nylear13
02-01-13, 06:18 AM
I think its worth waiting a few days, there was a install new dawn mission in DS when android new dawn came out after all

accisse
02-01-13, 06:20 AM
Are you serious? Oh no, I'm so sorry ivanazagreb! I didn't get that new dawn mission though... my bad :(

kooky panda
02-01-13, 06:31 AM
Cross promotion goals are not always available for all users. If you downloaded the game before you received the goal, you won't see a goal for that game even if you remove the game.

@iOS users: Please note that while TL may provide you with opportunities to try out their other games, there are no Goals that reward Gems, gold, etc., for downloading or playing other games.