PDA

View Full Version : Which Version Of The Game Should Be Played?

Herpaderpalerp
02-01-13, 02:34 AM
I feel like this is a majorly dumb question, but I can't figure it out myself and I can't really find any concise answers, so here goes...

Which "version" of Dragon Story should I be playing? Is there any point to keeping all three versions around (Original, New Dawn, and now Valentine's)? Are there advantages to only playing the newest version that is released?

I understand that a large part of this might be "play whichever version you prefer", and I understand that part ;) But I really want to know if there is any real in-game reasons to play any of the versions over another, or if I should just delete the older versions, etc.

Thank you!

-Herp Derp

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 02:38 AM
As far as I can tell there are some differences and possibly some glitches on android version of valentines... if you are android please read last few pages of android parity discussion thread ... if not android I dont know lol

Herpaderpalerp
02-01-13, 02:44 AM
Good point, thank you for reminding me! I have an iPhone 5, so I play the iOS versions. :) I will edit that into my post.

kwhales
02-01-13, 04:05 AM
The Valentine edition is the newest version. However, if you are not going for the new heart dragons, and want to breed infinity, stay on the older version. Infinity doesn't seem to be breedable on the V day version. (on purpose).

lilylunalove
02-01-13, 07:20 PM
Infinity doesn't seem to be breedable on the V day version. (on purpose).
Does this mean you can't breed Infinity, only buy it with gold? Or you can't put Infinity in the breeding den with another dragon?

kwhales
02-01-13, 07:30 PM
Does this mean you can't breed Infinity, only buy it with gold? Or you can't put Infinity in the breeding den with another dragon?

You can't breed with infinity. People have been trying and when they open their den to pick dragons, the infinity isn't there. You can breed with it on the other versions though. It just seems to be vday edition.

lilylunalove
02-01-13, 07:45 PM
Ok then, thanks!