PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

DaojinWildfire
01-31-13, 11:48 PM
https://lh5.ggpht.com/QnyPLfDEbq-mv0-lc5kiamUuRCeiuKUUpzxBv9bYvzrKGLufDAEdu3oxrzgv3eQPW 8M=w705

There is an issue with one of the goals that Support can easily fix if you send us an email. After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, the goal unlocks Rose Archway in the Market, but also rewards you with one Rose Archway too. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item.
http://i.imgur.com/sLFK84K.png
But we can easily help and place the Rose Archway on your island if you send us a quick email.

After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, please email support@teamlava.com with the following message and include your Storm8 ID so we can help you claim your Rose Archway.

Important: Please include [dragon:5057] in your email. It will help us locate your ticket.

Hi Support,

I have completed Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3 and need help retrieving my Rose Archway in Dragon Story. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5057]

GavGav2
01-31-13, 11:53 PM
When does it come out for Amazon/Kindle Fire?

paradiseisland727
02-01-13, 12:03 AM
Why don't I have the Matchmaking Mother goal?

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 12:09 AM
Pretty sure android launch is broken sent an email to support hopefully its fix before others try.... double check quest book if quests arent there dont try breeding it wont work !!!!!....same issue as ceasar earlier as far as I can tell.....BEWARE!!!

dondonuk
02-01-13, 05:55 AM
I don't have that goal either. Have a pop up to breed left and right hearts but isn't in my quest book. Do I now play valentine or new dawn as a quest popped up on nd about the nd tree? Confused lol

LilMzB4Life
02-01-13, 06:51 AM
Please tell me this will also be available to your Kindle Fire players as well.

sweetstuff525
02-01-13, 07:01 AM
Oh congrats so vday is out for android

emergRN
02-01-13, 07:32 AM
Pretty sure android launch is broken sent an email to support hopefully its fix before others try.... double check quest book if quests arent there dont try breeding it wont work !!!!!....same issue as ceasar earlier as far as I can tell.....BEWARE!!!

you are awesome. everywhere i go on this forum i see this msg protecting the unaware droid users. ur name should be codenameSUPERMAN!! (with the exclamation marks!) lol

and i as well do not have the quests but i couldn't help myself and i bought 2 habitats...hope this doesn't back fire on me. they take upwards of 20hrs to build and i know i would be antsy if i had to wait that long once the quests finally showed up. i did try for pink just in case thinking a 5hr fail time wouldn't **** me with a love...too bad i got a 15hr tusker lol...oops. late nigt for me i guess ;)

MomsHouseofSweets
02-01-13, 07:50 AM
Finished the last of the goals that were listed in the ND game, installed Valentine, but see no goals yet in the Valentine game. A bit confusing ... are we to play on Valentine or ND?? I guess we wait for what ever problem there is with Valentine goals to be remedied?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-01-13, 07:52 AM
Haven't seen Matchmaking Mother goal. Should wait for that before sending email to support (as above)?

magzlitex777
02-01-13, 07:53 AM
Kindle users still waiting for any kind of update however I'm really glad androids got sn update

lilylunalove
02-01-13, 08:39 AM
FINALLY! We finally have VDay edition with the new dragons AND Pinks! Thank you! I almost don't care if I didn't get a goal of downloading vday edition or if there's some problems with the vday goals. At least we got some updates. Thank you!

emergRN
02-01-13, 08:41 AM
Haven't seen Matchmaking Mother goal. Should wait for that before sending email to support (as above)?

yes, tl is working on fixing the bugs in the quests. some users got them and others did not (me). they say not to attempt breeding any of the new dragons yet or wasting gold till it is fixed :-)

jl0408
02-01-13, 08:41 AM
I downloaded V-day version this morning. The only quests I have are "Sparkling Diamond" (hatch a diamond) and "The Emperor Approaches" (have a Caesar dragon/buy 5000 coins worth of jewels). I had already on original and ND yesterday. Actually, 2 popped up yesterday in ND and instantly gave me credit before Caesar goal came up. I forget what they said exactly, but at the time I thought, "Finally ND goals!" But maybe those 2 were just lead ups to the Caesar goal. I clearly have no idea what's going on in this game anymore.

jl0408
02-01-13, 08:43 AM
yes, tl is working on fixing the bugs in the quests. some users got them and others did not (me). they say not to attempt breeding any of the new dragons yet or wasting gold till it is fixed :-)

"New dragons" - does that just mean the pink stuff or Caesar too?

emergRN
02-01-13, 08:43 AM
I downloaded V-day version this morning. The only quests I have are "Sparkling Diamond" (hatch a diamond) and "The Emperor Approaches" (have a Caesar dragon/buy 5000 coins worth of jewels). I had already on original and ND yesterday. Actually, 2 popped up yesterday in ND and instantly gave me credit before Caesar goal came up. I forget what they said exactly, but at the time I thought, "Finally ND goals!" But maybe those 2 were just lead ups to the Caesar goal. I clearly have no idea what's going on in this game anymore.

it looked like nd goals but it is only caesar goal :( and see post 13 for info re: the new vday goals :-)

emergRN
02-01-13, 08:46 AM
"New dragons" - does that just mean the pink stuff or Caesar too?

not sure about the pinks...i tried getting virtue but got a tusker so maybe u can breed but i haven't been able to yet. caesar is obtainable cuz i have him in both of my android accounts and left/right/passion are not attainable yet (until the quest comes out for it)

kooky panda
02-01-13, 08:50 AM
I do not think the goal is actually out yet.
As per DW on post 1

The Matchmaking Mother goal will be available soon.

flgurl2684
02-01-13, 08:50 AM
I hate to be redundant, there are a lot of posts about the Valentines Day DS, but I am not seeing answers to this.

What is going on with the food amounts to evolve? They have doubled! I read in the Caesar dragon post that he has a higher feeding amount, but all my dragons have doubled. I went to feed my water dragon and instead of 1000 to level up to 9 before epic evolution it is now 2000, other dragons are level 7 and it used to cost 240 to get to 8, 500 to get to 9 then the 1000 to got to epic. All are double.

Is this the V-Day surprise? Not very romantic!
I've also seen lots of posts not to start breeding the new Left/Right and maybe the Caesar too? Is this still going on? I have the V-Day update, but no new Mother Matchmaker goal....

But the Goal I do have is to download Slots-Vday! For 30 gold. Which is awesome!!! BUTTTTTT I have downloaded it and uninstalled 3 times! All my games have the offer, I have tried just downloaded from google play and from other games, and I have it, I have slots v-day. But no gold/gems and the goal still pops up.

kurebiz
02-01-13, 09:01 AM
You need to download and open it.. if it can't, then.. Idk. always works for me

DestinysChild2
02-01-13, 09:42 AM
(Android user) When I opened DS this morning the message said something about the New Dawn Tree. I have the Caesar dragon challenge but not the L and R heart. I have cleared the island in anticipation of the tree finally appearing...but no NEW DAWN TREE. I don't care about breeding new dragons as much as I care about getting my New Dawn Tree to earn more coins, getting challenges so I can get all the neat stuff ios users have on their island, and breeding the rare or super rare that I don't have yet. I was so happy when the game opened this morning, now I feel quite disappointed. Anyone else see a window mentioning the New Dawn Tree??

DestinysChild2
02-01-13, 09:44 AM
BTW I have no offer to download valentines DS either. Just Valentine RS and Slots.

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 11:49 AM
you are awesome. everywhere i go on this forum i see this msg protecting the unaware droid users. ur name should be codenameSUPERMAN!! (with the exclamation marks!) lol

and i as well do not have the quests but i couldn't help myself and i bought 2 habitats...hope this doesn't back fire on me. they take upwards of 20hrs to build and i know i would be antsy if i had to wait that long once the quests finally showed up. i did try for pink just in case thinking a 5hr fail time wouldn't **** me with a love...too bad i got a 15hr tusker lol...oops. late nigt for me i guess ;)
Lol thank you I am just glad someone read what I posted! !

creamypuff
02-01-13, 01:41 PM
OK, finally we get pink for android, wooooohooooooo! But... and this is probably a stupid question... how do you breed a pink one??? Do I have to buy one at 500 gold? That would be awful!

creamypuff
02-01-13, 01:46 PM
Never mind! Found a thread discussing the issue :)

rudipreciousmocha
02-01-13, 02:35 PM
I have an Android phone and there is no Valentine version of Dragon Story. :(

UnoRaven
02-01-13, 02:36 PM
So will we ever actually get the goals?

smurfje69
02-01-13, 02:38 PM
It was there and disapeart can someone help us out please? Is was so happy..

Uamele
02-01-13, 03:10 PM
Finished the last of the goals that were listed in the ND game, installed Valentine, but see no goals yet in the Valentine game. A bit confusing ... are we to play on Valentine or ND?? I guess we wait for what ever problem there is with Valentine goals to be remedied?

Same here and I just installed v-day's DS.

FrozenTurtle
02-01-13, 03:18 PM
The Matchmaking Mother Goals are not yet available. This thread was posted for Android players to be aware of the upcoming Goals and how to claim the Goal reward. Sorry for the confusion!

yummynummys
02-01-13, 03:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

Not sure if this has already been answered but, this is my first time on the forum so I have no clue what I am doing.. lol

Where do you find the Matchmaking Mother's Goals in Dragon Story Valentine's Day edition? I downloaded and then re-downloaded today to see if I would get the goals. But, all keep getting is the two pop up messages: 1) about breeding leftheart and rightheart 2) remember , you'll need a triumvirate of colors to breed a Caeser Dragon.

Thanks in advance!

kwhales
02-01-13, 03:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

Not sure if this has already been answered but, this is my first time on the forum so I have no clue what I am doing.. lol

Where do you find the Matchmaking Mother's Goals in Dragon Story Valentine's Day edition? I downloaded and then re-downloaded today to see if I would get the goals. But, all keep getting is the two pop up messages: 1) about breeding leftheart and rightheart 2) remember , you'll need a triumvirate of colors to breed a Caeser Dragon.

Thanks in advance!

Go back one page. FrozenTurtle answered that question.

yummynummys
02-01-13, 03:49 PM
Thanks!

He must have posted it as I was writing mine.. (that's my luck)

So just so I am sure no one who has Valentine's Day Dragon Story on Android has the goals?

kristieron
02-01-13, 04:33 PM
Finally new update for android ツ Thanks TL. i downloaded the new valentine version and my first goal is to breed the ceasar dragon. ♥also Got the new pink habitats and passion pit habitat

kurebiz
02-01-13, 04:34 PM
(Android user) When I opened DS this morning the message said something about the New Dawn Tree. I have the Caesar dragon challenge but not the L and R heart. I have cleared the island in anticipation of the tree finally appearing...but no NEW DAWN TREE. I don't care about breeding new dragons as much as I care about getting my New Dawn Tree to earn more coins, getting challenges so I can get all the neat stuff ios users have on their island, and breeding the rare or super rare that I don't have yet. I was so happy when the game opened this morning, now I feel quite disappointed. Anyone else see a window mentioning the New Dawn Tree??

having the tree and the boosts means the food cost increases quite substantially. So not exactly looking forward to it because the boosts isn't worth the food cost..

emergRN
02-01-13, 04:34 PM
ok mother quest is on android now!! at least for me it is! go check it out :-) :-)

dondonuk
02-01-13, 04:35 PM
I haven't received the goal for slots at all or valentine ds :(

19WT
02-01-13, 04:38 PM
Nope, I can't see it either! That's unfair for Android users, I can't get the trading shop as I'm not an iOS users. That's mean I can't breed the pink dragon.

dondonuk
02-01-13, 04:39 PM
ok mother quest is on android now!! at least for me it is! go check it out :-) :-)

Me too

emergRN
02-01-13, 04:39 PM
Nope, I can't see it either! That's unfair for Android users, I can't get the trading shop as I'm not an iOS users. That's mean I can't breed the pink dragon.

that is not true. pink is light and fire. u dont need the trading portal

sweetstuff525
02-01-13, 04:56 PM
It's official left and right heart dragons are breedable

Daughter just got one

Happy breeding

salinho
02-01-13, 04:57 PM

Daughter just got one

Happy breeding

Great!! Good luck everyone :D

GavGav2
02-01-13, 05:14 PM
having the tree and the boosts means the food cost increases quite substantially. So not exactly looking forward to it because the boosts isn't worth the food cost..

CodeNameZebra confirmed last night that the food prices increased to the same intervals and iOS users on the new Valentines app for Android(google play). That means you now have to pay increased food costs without the boost tree or dragon album. I say TL can keep their app, I am happy I am on Kindle Fire and don't have to deal with this headache yet...

02-01-13, 05:20 PM

Daughter just got one

Happy breeding

Yea, Valentine's edition seems lucky for me, i got one Right Heart at the first try, sped that up and bred water and fire again and got Left Heart! woo

DcFlipTricks
02-01-13, 05:40 PM
JUST got the goals for Valentine edition woot. Now if us android users can just get the spell shop for the pretty jewel dragons. Good luck breeding everyone. Got my Virtue now trying for left then right. ツ

Cutbow
02-01-13, 08:12 PM
Downloaded Valentine's version for Android, Started Matchmaking Mother Pt. 1, and "Get 15 Valentine's Day Cards From Neighbors" is not updating. My News shows more than 10 neighbors sending V cards, but the gump only shows 1/15 received. Cannot finish Pt. 1 if the cards received is stuck at only 1 received.

Cutbow
02-01-13, 08:49 PM
My bad, sorry! After restarting the game, the correct number of cards sent to me from neighbors is now showing in the quest gump. Ignore the idiot in the previous thread.

kooky panda
02-01-13, 09:13 PM
Hey to add to my post, I did remember that the newsfeed does show that the nbr did send the goal request.
I was heading back to tell you to restart your device. LOL

Sometimes these requests are delayed showing up in your game so restarting does make they show up quicker.

kurebiz
02-01-13, 09:41 PM
CodeNameZebra confirmed last night that the food prices increased to the same intervals and iOS users on the new Valentines app for Android(google play). That means you now have to pay increased food costs without the boost tree or dragon album. I say TL can keep their app, I am happy I am on Kindle Fire and don't have to deal with this headache yet...

wrong, you can still bypass that by using new dawn to feed at the reduced food cost.

GavGav2
02-01-13, 10:28 PM

wrong, you can still bypass that by using new dawn to feed at the reduced food cost.

How about you tell me one "wrong" statement I made? I specifically stated the prices went up in the Valentines app and said nothing about not being able to bypass it with newdawn. In fact if you bothered to read the other posts from last night you would noticed that myself and zebra addressed the fact that you can bypass the increase by using the old app.

Cutbow
02-02-13, 03:20 PM
Had to say thank you TL for new pink dragons, quests, and deco. Appreciate the quick response from Support in placing the new Rose Archway within a few hours of sending the email. Well done!

stiktoch
02-04-13, 12:18 AM
Are some android users having access to pink dragons already? Heart dragons? Valentines goals? People in this thread have or are they just posting in the wrong place? I have none of the above! Oh well, at least I have me ceasar egg in the nest. :-/

kooky panda
02-04-13, 06:23 AM
Are some android users having access to pink dragons already? Heart dragons? Valentines goals? People in this thread have or are they just posting in the wrong place? I have none of the above! Oh well, at least I have me ceasar egg in the nest. :-/

Check the market for the Dragon Valentine Game.

version - 1.0.6.5

sunnyk51
02-04-13, 08:54 AM
hi team lava let me just say I AM SO VERY THRILLED THAT THE ANDROID USERS GET THE VALENTINES DAY EDITION WITH THE PINKS. Thank you for finally giving us something to look forward to and feel like we are a part of the dragon story members. I love the game and now even more. Greatest valentines day gift ever. I have been on cloud nine since yesterday when i found out we got it. You are awesome and amazing. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.......

tonguelashing
02-05-13, 12:32 AM
Just sent my email into support. I have a nice passion dragon :-) Evolving right now.

anurulz
02-06-13, 05:08 AM
i just downloaded the valentine version of DS as goal for BS but i genuinely liked the overview..but i have NO VALENTINE goals yet..am on android and apparently even the android users have the goals..is it a level glitch?as in the regular introductory goals are on for sum time and the valentine goals start after a particular level or is sumthng worng wid the download??it wud be very kind of sum1 to answer...thanx in advance..

kooky panda
02-06-13, 06:32 AM
i just downloaded the valentine version of DS as goal for BS but i genuinely liked the overview..but i have NO VALENTINE goals yet..am on android and apparently even the android users have the goals..is it a level glitch?as in the regular introductory goals are on for sum time and the valentine goals start after a particular level or is sumthng worng wid the download??it wud be very kind of sum1 to answer...thanx in advance..

I think you may have to be a level 12 to see the valentine goals.

anurulz
02-06-13, 10:04 AM
thanx..i got the goals once i hit level 8...

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 04:05 PM
I still log on to ND to feed..and I can only accept neighbors on ND not valentines...so kindle might have that same glitch

tonguelashing
02-06-13, 05:41 PM
I still log on to ND to feed..and I can only accept neighbors on ND not valentines...so kindle might have that same glitch

I can accept neighbors on Valentines Edition without problem, but I have a lot already and don't always get a chance to play all of them so I don't accept neighbors too often.

henrylucky
02-08-13, 05:17 PM
Already sent my email since 9 hrs ago
When will Rose archway come to my island ?

kooky panda
02-08-13, 06:02 PM
Already sent my email since 9 hrs ago
When will Rose archway come to my island ?

It can take 3-5 business days for support to get to your email. It depends on how many emails are before yours.

codenamezebra
02-08-13, 06:05 PM
Email sent!

codenamezebra
02-08-13, 06:26 PM
That was fast!! Thanks TL support!

henrylucky
02-08-13, 09:25 PM
I can't find my rose archway, am I must buy it ? or I get it ?

henrylucky
02-08-13, 09:34 PM
Support just said like this, I can't find Rose Archway on my island :

[removed support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum) -]

jrodt333
02-08-13, 09:38 PM
There are no design or decorations tabs, they must of been thinking of bakery story.

kooky panda
02-08-13, 09:51 PM
Support just said like this, I can't find Rose Archway on my island :

[removed support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum) -]

Have you looked under your decor or building tabs?

henrylucky
02-08-13, 09:57 PM
Have you looked under your decor or building tabs?

On market?
yes, I do. It says 50 golds, when I tap it, it says that I don't have enough gold

henrylucky
02-08-13, 09:58 PM
There are no design or decorations tabs, they must of been thinking of bakery story.

I'm thinking what you think
there is no design tab !!!!

14brokenmirrors
02-08-13, 10:36 PM
Email sent. Thanks so much for posting this info!

kooky panda
02-09-13, 03:39 PM
On market?
yes, I do. It says 50 golds, when I tap it, it says that I don't have enough gold
Did you complete the goal and unlock it or are you still showing the goals need to be done?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45536-Dragon-Valentine-Goals-2013&p=533237&viewfull=1#post533237

henrylucky
02-09-13, 05:19 PM
Did you complete the goal and unlock it or are you still showing the goals need to be done?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45536-Dragon-Valentine-Goals-2013&p=533237&viewfull=1#post533237

It already completed !
Check my island, I already have the "trio" heart dragons

gotalotaluv
02-10-13, 04:35 AM
I just sent my email to TL Support EXACTLY as instructed at the beginning of this thread. I know it's Sunday so I'm realistic - I won't hear from an actual TL member till Mon-Wed. I'll keep you guys posted.
Anywho, wtg henry, congrats on the passion!!!

kooky panda
02-10-13, 07:53 AM
On market?
It should be unlocked for your to place.
Once you get your free one, you can then purchase additional ones for 50 gold.
Check to see if you have one on your island. If not, reply back to your email and tell them, you did not get your free one.

henrylucky
02-10-13, 03:07 PM
It should be unlocked for your to place.
Once you get your free one, you can then purchase additional ones for 50 gold.
Check to see if you have one on your island. If not, reply back to your email and tell them, you did not get your free one.

I can find this thing !
Kooky, actually I can purchase for 50 gold since I finished the goal..

iSleepyPanda
02-10-13, 03:09 PM
How does it appear in-game for Android user if we don't have storage/inventory? Will it just appear on my island or under decor?

I completed the goal and emailed Support today.

dondonuk
02-10-13, 03:43 PM
Is the time limit on this just for the arch or for the dragon also?

dondonuk
02-10-13, 03:44 PM
Is the time limit on this just for the arch or for the dragon also?

Sorry passion dragon?

kooky panda
02-10-13, 03:52 PM
I can find this thing !
Kooky, actually I can purchase for 50 gold since I finished the goal..

How does it appear in-game for Android user if we don't have storage/inventory? Will it just appear on my island or under decor?

I completed the goal and emailed Support today.

As per DWs post, it sounds like they will go into your game and place it on your island.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45488-Android-Dragon-Story-Valentine-s-Day-How-to-claim-the-Rose-Archway&p=532209&viewfull=1#post532209 post 1

MomsHouseofSweets
02-13-13, 08:47 AM
I sent Support an email yesterday morning. Haven't heard back yet, but hopefully, it will be soon.

TyPat77
02-13-13, 12:40 PM
I asked to have the Rose Archway added and it is on my island according to my friends. But after I received the email saying it had been placed on my island, I have been unable to access my island/account since then. I've emailed Support and they have tried to fix it multiple times, but it hasn't worked. They apparently forwarded it to Engineering, but I've yet to hear anything. I haven't had access to my Dragons for over a week because of this problem. I have tried reformatting my phone, uninstalling the apps, transferring through Storm8 games and nothing has worked. Another player just posted a topic on the forum with this happening to them too, but it apparently fixed itself. Help :(

FrozenTurtle
02-13-13, 01:15 PM
I asked to have the Rose Archway added and it is on my island according to my friends. But after I received the email saying it had been placed on my island, I have been unable to access my island/account since then. I've emailed Support and they have tried to fix it multiple times, but it hasn't worked. They apparently forwarded it to Engineering, but I've yet to hear anything. I haven't had access to my Dragons for over a week because of this problem. I have tried reformatting my phone, uninstalling the apps, transferring through Storm8 games and nothing has worked. Another player just posted a topic on the forum with this happening to them too, but it apparently fixed itself. Help :(

I sent you a PM asking for some information. :)

Sphinx08
02-14-13, 10:45 PM
Okay, so the Rose Archway was unlocked for me, and I placed it on my island, and my gold amount didn't change. But then when I went back in later, I was short 50 gold. Can I me reimbursed for this? Or am I out 50 gold? I haven't even had a chance to email TL yet; I want to see if a Mod can give me any ideas on here before I do.

tonguelashing
02-14-13, 10:55 PM
Okay, so the Rose Archway was unlocked for me, and I placed it on my island, and my gold amount didn't change. But then when I went back in later, I was short 50 gold. Can I me reimbursed for this? Or am I out 50 gold? I haven't even had a chance to email TL yet; I want to see if a Mod can give me any ideas on here before I do.

It was unlocked but when you clicked on it, you BOUGHT that one for 50 gold. The first page of this thread gives instructions on how to claim your rose archway FREE for completing the goal. Follow those instructions to get the one you deserve free on your island. Unfortunately, TL will not refund the gold for the one you purchased.

dseudr
02-15-13, 01:56 AM
I just recently ran into the same trouble as what TyPat77 highlighted, I'm not sure if the archway is on my island yet, but I'm unable to caves my island or account. I sent an email to support recently but no reply as yet

dseudr
02-15-13, 08:17 AM
Sorry, I meant access, not caves. I do hope I'll be able to get access for my island soon!

sambeti
02-16-13, 07:16 AM
I habe sent an email XD i got all on the 1st time never been so lucky

chefline
02-16-13, 09:29 AM
https://lh5.ggpht.com/QnyPLfDEbq-mv0-lc5kiamUuRCeiuKUUpzxBv9bYvzrKGLufDAEdu3oxrzgv3eQPW 8M=w705

There is an issue with one of the goals that Support can easily fix if you send us an email. After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, the goal unlocks Rose Archway in the Market, but also rewards you with one Rose Archway too. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item.
http://i.imgur.com/sLFK84K.png
But we can easily help and place the Rose Archway on your island if you send us a quick email.

After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, please email support@teamlava.com with the following message and include your Storm8 ID so we can help you claim your Rose Archway.

Important: Please include [dragon:5057] in your email. It will help us locate your ticket.l

Hi Support,

I have completed Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3 and need help retrieving my Rose Archway in Dragon Story. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5057]

Just sent an email to claim my Rose Archway and now wondering 'how long should I wait for it?'. :-)

kooky panda
02-16-13, 02:06 PM
Just sent an email to claim my Rose Archway and now wondering 'how long should I wait for it?'. :-)
It can take 3-5 days before a support agent responds to your ticket. They do have limited staff on weekends.
Keep an eye out for it on your island. You will have an option to buy more for 50 gems , so be careful and do not accidentally buy another one.

jrodt333
02-16-13, 06:32 PM

You bought one, you didn't get the free one. There's sadly no way to get a refund in any TeamLava game.

justfun13
03-06-13, 09:59 AM
Ok, I completed the quest and have been emailing TeamLava since 2/18 and am not getting a response nor have I received the Rose Archway...could someone please assist?!?

kooky panda
03-06-13, 10:56 AM
send an email to support@teamlava.com .

kooky panda
03-06-13, 10:56 AM
Ok, I completed the quest and have been emailing TeamLava since 2/18 and am not getting a response nor have I received the Rose Archway...could someone please assist?!?
responded to your PM