PDA

View Full Version : How to get the floral bouquet from collectibles?

j_halo7
01-31-13, 10:41 PM
I've been playing BS for a long time but I've never figured out how to get the floral bouquet in the collectibles. I only have 1 collectible for that collection.

So what do we need to do to complete that collection? Bake? Tip? Decorate?

LibrababyColeman777
01-31-13, 11:01 PM
I thought tipping and baking would work..but it never did! I'm stuck with the one flower myself. I get all the other collectables but this one! I don't get it..

LibrababyColeman777
01-31-13, 11:04 PM
Oh and I never got anything from decorating either :(

nmishii
01-31-13, 11:43 PM
You have to buy wallpaper and wall decorations.

I only have one lily, after over a year. I've given up on getting the floral bouquet.

saucysammis
02-01-13, 12:39 AM
I have one floral bouquet that I earned a looooong time ago! I think it was buying wall paper. Now I have 3 orchid, 4 lilies and 9 tulips. All I need are the roses.

Baraze
02-01-13, 01:43 AM
The players I see with it have tons of gem wall decor that cost over 6 gems each. Fully expanded. But every wall has something expensive. Along with gem wallpaper.

j_halo7
02-01-13, 03:43 AM
The players I see with it have tons of gem wall decor that cost over 6 gems each. Fully expanded. But every wall has something expensive. Along with gem wallpaper.

You know, this sounds so like something teamlava will do. I've never bought a gem wall item or wallpaper. Guess we gem poor folks can only stick to buying the white rose pot.

AnnasCoffee
02-01-13, 07:46 AM
I have 7 floral trophies. I didn't spend gems to get them. I got them a LONG time ago. The first few days after the collectables were released. After that TL made an announcement saying they lowered the drop rate for collectable prizes. No one gets them anymore. I don't think you will even get one if you spend gems.

310pnut
02-01-13, 10:19 AM
I only have 2 flowers after playing 4 over a year and need 2 more

talkietoaster
02-01-13, 11:23 AM
I have been playing for a year and only have 1 rose which I got at around level 12...I've changed my bakery layout multiple times- buying lots of new decor and wallpaer- recently to try and get another flower but no luck.

kimikayyz
02-01-13, 01:41 PM
I have a rose, a daffodil, and 3 tulips. I've still not gotten the orchid...I've played BS since summer '12. I got 2 tulips and the rose while expanding my Bakery though...I used gems and coins to expand a few times all at once, then decorate it the way I wanted. I just wanted it big and pretty without waiting. :) ...yeah, I went a little crazy expanding that day... teehee

EmmyRosita
02-14-13, 10:42 PM
That sucks I guess we have to accept that the floral collection is too ridiculous to strive for :( I have also played for over a year and only have 2/4. I wish there was a way without using gems thanks for the info everyone :)

tehbaker
02-18-13, 01:34 AM
Same.. I have been playing over a year, level 99 and still not had the Floral Bouquet completed. Missing 1 flower - I change my layouts seasonally and with holidays.. so there's been plently of chances :(

Ira2001
02-18-13, 04:12 AM
I am on level 60+ and have absolutely NO flowers for the collection!! I changed wallpapers, bought a ton of wall and floor decorations, but still NOTHING! I guess i wont ever complete it:'(