PDA

View Full Version : Loosing gifts every day

olcastle
01-31-13, 09:21 PM
Last few days I'm loosing gift slots when decline gifts.
I thought maybe I keep pushing "accept" by accident and didn't notice but now I'm positive.
Today I received 20 gifts, declined 5 but still maxed.

Please fix it!

restarted, rebooted, reinstalled
ipad

ssyukiya
01-31-13, 09:34 PM
Same here!! I only got 19 gifts yesterday, and 18 the day before!! I'm sure I count it right cuz I only accept Capps as gifts. TL, pls fix the problem!!!

nmishii
02-01-13, 12:00 AM
There have been a few threads on this issue, and TL doesn't think its a problem so its not going to get fixed. I've seen it many times and so have many others.

Don't accept/decline gifts on the startup popup, let all the popups finish.

Go into your news feed, accept gifts, then leave. Wait a bit, visit a neighbor (TL's suggestion), do something to give the game time to send your accepted gifts to the server.

Then do the same for gifts you decline.

Then do the same for material requests.

You now have a better chance of getting replacement gifts for the ones you declined.

Its time consuming and a pain, and I don't do it anymore except for new appliance parts.

02-01-13, 03:01 AM
Last few days I'm loosing gift slots when decline gifts.
I thought maybe I keep pushing "accept" by accident and didn't notice but now I'm positive.
Today I received 20 gifts, declined 5 but still maxed.

Please fix it!

restarted, rebooted, reinstalled
ipad

Same here!! I only got 19 gifts yesterday, and 18 the day before!! I'm sure I count it right cuz I only accept Capps as gifts. TL, pls fix the problem!!!

There have been a few threads on this issue, and TL doesn't think its a problem so its not going to get fixed. I've seen it many times and so have many others.

Go into your news feed, accept gifts, then leave. Wait a bit, visit a neighbor (TL's suggestion), do something to give the game time to send your accepted gifts to the server.

Then do the same for material requests.

You now have a better chance of getting replacement gifts for the ones you declined.

Its time consuming and a pain, and I don't do it anymore except for new appliance parts.

Actually, I have faced the same issue too, in fact I received double gift from the same neighbor. Kind of looping the coding.

olcastle
02-01-13, 03:07 PM

Did it. One of two declined slots is lost today.

nmishii
02-01-13, 03:25 PM
Actually, I have faced the same issue too, in fact I received double gift from the same neighbor. Kind of looping the coding.

When the bug where no replacements were being received for declined gifts was first noticed, they also lost track of accepted gifts and you could receive more than 20 gifts per day. They fixed the bug where you could get more than 20 gifts per day, but they didn't fix the bug where you don't get replacements parts. But I guess there are cases where they still can't keep track of accepted gifts.

olcastle
02-08-13, 12:22 PM
Please don't ignore!
I don't think it's a sinc problem because it's always 1 or 5 gifts lost no matter how many I decline. Mostly 5. Every day.
I have good internet connection, I play 5 TL games every day and don't loose anything else except gift slots.