PDA

View Full Version : No more appliance unlock! What's next, eh?

Unregistered
12-15-10, 07:30 AM
My level 41 neighbor just informed me that he has unlocked his 11th appliance, and there isn't anything more to unlock after that! Does this game just have a 2 month lifespan?

Unregistered
12-15-10, 05:51 PM
So far there is nothing new to unlock after lv41. Everyone is still waiting for a update, if there is going to be one..... Just continue cooking and earning coin....

Unregistered
12-16-10, 01:18 PM
Level all your recipes up to max level? Revamp yr restaurant? Redecorate? Acquire a chocolate fountain?

Unregistered
12-16-10, 01:38 PM
Level all your recipes up to max level? Revamp yr restaurant? Redecorate? Acquire a chocolate fountain?

Boring! How long does it take to draw a new dish or two and assign a cooking time and value? Or design a table and chair or a new decoration or two? There have been no new updates since the game was released with new stuff.
Ima delete this app soon.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 01:44 PM
Who on earth wants a big overflowing doodoo fountain in the middle of their restaurant anyway? Reminds me of a Roman toilet.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 03:41 PM
Who on earth wants a big overflowing doodoo fountain in the middle of their restaurant anyway? Reminds me of a Roman toilet.

That's probably because you are not a chocolate lover or u've never had chocolate fondue. Dipping pieces of fruit in warm melted choc is delicious.

A roman toilet? I was in Rome, saw fountains, toilets, but nothing u describe. Are you talking about Empire Story? Thought i could smell bull****...