PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Dragon Missing

lolottelatur
01-30-13, 06:48 AM
since this morning I play on new valentine's version with my iPad 2 but when I try to breed my epic infinity with another dragon,the infinity is not on my breed list ?!? why?

kooky panda
01-30-13, 10:21 AM
since this morning I play on new valentine's version with my iPad 2 but when I try to breed my epic infinity with another dragon,the infinity is not on my breed list ?!? why?
Can you see the infinity in its habitant?

Are you currently evolving the Infinity?

lolottelatur
01-31-13, 12:57 AM
Can you see the infinity in its habitant?

Are you currently evolving the Infinity?

my infinity is not evolving and I can see it in the habitat but still missing on the breed list on valentine's version.on the regular version the infinity is on that list but if I want to breed it on valentine's version I can't 

kooky panda
01-31-13, 09:48 AM
I did check my games and you are right the Infinity Dragon is missing from the breeding list on the Valentine Version, but I do have it in the breeding list on the regular game.
I will report this over.

my device- Iphone 5

FrozenTurtle
01-31-13, 01:33 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I checked with the team and this change was by design.

sweetstuff525
01-31-13, 01:36 PM

So infinity can't be bred with another dragon?
But infinity still is breedable right?

rs788
01-31-13, 08:19 PM
Same here. Now what we have to do . Shall we move back to old DS or wait for update

roosfamily
02-01-13, 03:25 AM

Why? It doesn't make any sense :)

lolottelatur
02-04-13, 06:48 AM
I did check my games and you are right the Infinity Dragon is missing from the breeding list on the Valentine Version, but I do have it in the breeding list on the regular game.
I will report this over.

my device- Iphone 5
thank you kooky panda and sorry for my post in a wrong place!this morning I breed my infinity on the regular version then I closed regular version and return playing on valentine's version where i can see my breed infinity/magic.so it's not a big deal  my device iPad 2

lolottelatur
02-04-13, 06:50 AM
and sorry everybody,English as you can see it,is not my language i hope you understand me !!!

J85909266
02-04-13, 10:18 AM

What? Why?

NouraMoh
02-04-13, 03:34 PM
Omg! I'm so glad I found this thread
I was going crazy !! I thought I'd sold my Infinity by mistake !!

J85909266
02-14-13, 11:29 AM
still wondering what the deal with this is?

tonguelashing
02-27-13, 11:08 AM

But why is that? It wasn't from the beginning. Why make that change now AND NOT TELL EVERYONE! My fiancee used her infinity to get most of her diamond hybrids because she got the infinity first. This seems like a strange change to make this late in the game IMHO.

kooky panda
02-27-13, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, I checked on this and It was actually a bug that the infinity was able to breed. There was a time you could not use it, then a bug that allowed it, it has now been fixed .

The reason is because TL wants the diamond dragon to be the only dragon to be used to breed diamond hybrids.