PDA

View Full Version : Add Dragon Story Challenge - lost gold?

winklepops
01-30-13, 09:36 PM
I added Dragon Story and started playing. My other games with same challenge (FS, RS & BS) all accepted my Dragon Story add and gave me their rewards. Jewel Mania accepted the add, made me play and win one game, which I did... then gave me the challenge reward which said it was 50 gold. Then it came up with a message like "Jewel Mania needs to be updated" which I had to hit ok... and then it didn't add the 50 gold. And the challenge was gone! (I thought I might have to re-do the level win.)
Ripped off!

winklepops
01-30-13, 09:36 PM
I'm on iOS 6.0.1

02-18-13, 05:35 PM
I added Dragon Story and started playing. My other games with same challenge (FS, RS & BS) all accepted my Dragon Story add and gave me their rewards. Jewel Mania accepted the add, made me play and win one game, which I did... then gave me the challenge reward which said it was 50 gold. Then it came up with a message like "Jewel Mania needs to be updated" which I had to hit ok... and then it didn't add the 50 gold. And the challenge was gone! (I thought I might have to re-do the level win.)
Ripped off!

I'm on iOS 6.0.1
Just send an email to Tl tech support (support@teamlava.com) and tell them the issue.